PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction: Wade won't make the all-star game this season

Dray n Klay
11-25-2016, 03:20 PM
People won't vote for him after he got exposed last playoffs..

You heard it here first.

JebronLames
11-25-2016, 03:49 PM

You heard it here first.
Love your objectivity. I know your'e a huge wade stan.

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 03:53 PM
That is understandable, Wade is 34 now so he is well past his prime

Btw Duncan was 36 when he lost to the Heat

Dray n Klay
11-25-2016, 03:54 PM
Love your objectivity. I know your'e a huge wade stan.

That's why it pains me to say it. :(

aj1987
11-25-2016, 04:02 PM

You heard it here first.
PRIME LeBron had 4 30 point games in 21 games played last PO's. 34 year old washed up Wade has 2 in 14 games played. LeBron got his first in game #14 and Wade in game #10.

Lebronxrings
11-25-2016, 04:04 PM
PRIME LeBron had 4 30 point games in 21 games played last PO's. 34 year old washed up Wade has 2 in 14 games played. LeBron got his first in game #14 and Wade in game #10.
lebron was coasting against teams and dominating in other ways without scoring. Meanwhile wade was statpadding hard

Nilocon165
11-25-2016, 04:05 PM
But op is a HUGE Wade stan! How could he POSSIBLY be wrong?!?!?!

;)

aj1987
11-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Wade was coasting against teams and dominating in other ways without scoring. Meanwhile LeBron was statpadding hard
Agreed! :cheers: :cheers:

But op is a HUGE Wade stan! How could he POSSIBLY be wrong?!?!?!

;)
:oldlol: :oldlol:

tmacattack33
11-25-2016, 04:19 PM
How is this bold?

Starting spots: Derozan and John Wall or Kyrie

Bench spots: John Wall or Kyrie, and Kemba Walker and Isiah Thomas

Wade isn't even an option here.

The only way he gets in is a career achievement vote from the fans...like how Iverson made the all-star team even when he way past his prime.

Dray n Klay
11-25-2016, 04:26 PM

Both were in their 13th season

How is LeBron 'Prime' but Wade is 'washed up' :oldlol:

LeBron has 44000 minutes on his body, while Wade only 35000 minutes

So in NBA terms, LeBron was more 'washed up' than Wade, and had twice the 30 point games as Wade :eek:

Washed up LeBron: 4 30 point games

Prime Wade: 2 30 point games

It's not even close :roll:

aj1987
11-25-2016, 04:56 PM

How is LeBron 'Prime' but Wade is 'washed up'

So in NBA terms, LeBron was more 'washed up' than Wade, and had twice the 30 point games as Wade :eek:

Wade was 34 and LeBron was 31. Wade went to college for 3 years. I wouldn't except you to know that since you were still suckling in '03.

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 04:58 PM

How is LeBron 'Prime' but Wade is 'washed up' :oldlol:

What an ether from a fellow warrriorfan

:cheers:

aj1987
11-25-2016, 05:00 PM
What an ether from a fellow warrriorfan

:cheers:
You're agreeing with him that a "washed up LeBron" murdered Cuckry and the Golden State Cucks in the Finals?

:roll:

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 05:02 PM
You're agreeing with him that a "washed up LeBron" murdered Cuckry and the Golden State Cucks in the Finals?

:roll:

meltdown

PeroAntic
11-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Well, if the Wade fan says it, it must be objective truth.

francesco totti
11-25-2016, 05:09 PM
I got Melo not making it.He barely made it last year by 360 votes.

Kyrie
Wade
Lebron
George
Love

ballinhun8
11-25-2016, 11:47 PM
Wade is in a bigger market, will possibly be on a better team W-L wise by AS week and is still playing at a significant level.

He was the 2nd leading vote getter in the East and Derozan still isn't known to the general public on that grand of a scale. I expect him to start in the ASG so it'd be a surprise if he isn't.

sportjames23
11-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Wade was 34 and LeBron was 31. Wade went to college for 3 years. I wouldn't except you to know that since you were still suckling in '03.

Savage

Akhenaten
11-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Id be surprised if he didnt get in, he's still VERY popular, more popular than even I realized from the amount of votes he received last season. Dwade is that dude man.

jrong
11-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Wade is in a bigger market, will possibly be on a better team W-L wise by AS week and is still playing at a significant level.

He was the 2nd leading vote getter in the East and Derozan still isn't known to the general public on that grand of a scale. I expect him to start in the ASG so it'd be a surprise if he isn't.

He probably will, but right now there's no way you can make a case for him as a top 4 guard in the conference. DeRozan, IT, Kyrie and Wall are above him.

He's in the mix with Lowry and Beal for the 5th best guard. He's averaging 19, so it would be nice to see him push that to 20 - 21, so at least the selection isn't criticized as much.

The good news is he seems to be finding his form a bit, averaging 23 over his last five games. And even though he's playing second option to Jimmy, he may actually be in position to score more than he did last year in Miami when he was first option because the Bulls are basically a two-man team whereas the Heat had a bunch of players like (for example, Bosh and Dragic) who were always trying to get their hands in the till.

beastee
11-26-2016, 12:32 PM
Bulls fans are extremely excited about having him on the team and will vote him close to being a starter.

But it doesn't matter anyways...it is Butler's team, who should be the starting SF for the east this year...

ballinhun8
11-26-2016, 12:43 PM
I dont know about starting SF. There's still that twerp from Cleveland who's gonna start. But as the second Forward on the team? I know Melo will get voted in but Jimmy is probably the second best Forward in the East this season.

And to jrong, I'm not claiming he's the 4th best guard or anything. Not sure he's even top 5. But the topic says he won't start and last I checked the fans voted the starters so Wade will start. Who ever thought there would be another starting SG on the AS team representing the Bulls. What a Time lol

jrong
11-26-2016, 01:11 PM
I dont know about starting SF. There's still that twerp from Cleveland who's gonna start. But as the second Forward on the team? I know Melo will get voted in but Jimmy is probably the second best Forward in the East this season.

And to jrong, I'm not claiming he's the 4th best guard or anything. Not sure he's even top 5. But the topic says he won't start and last I checked the fans voted the starters so Wade will start. Who ever thought there would be another starting SG on the AS team representing the Bulls. What a Time lol

Oh, I have no doubt he'll get it. He's already a got a core base of Heat and national and international fans. Add that to the Bulls market, and he may end up being one of the highest vote-getters.

I'm just saying I'd like to see Wade have numbers that are all-star worthy, so the pick doesn't get completely trashed in the media. He's on the verge now, and he's trending upward, and he's historically a slow starter. So those things are encouraging.

PJR
11-26-2016, 01:16 PM
19/4/3 on league average efficiency. Been a plus on both ends this year thus far. 21 PER. Not bad for a soon to be 35 year old.

And the OP is still a fa99ot.

jrong
11-26-2016, 01:41 PM
19/4/3 on league average efficiency. Been a plus on both ends this year thus far. 21 PER. Not bad for a soon to be 35 year old.

And the OP is still a fa99ot.

The lack of assists is concerning as is the declining FG%, which has been a trend for the last few years has been, related to declining athleticism. I don't know exactly what to make of the assists, part may have to do with the offense, but I think Wade has also decided that if he's gonna have fewer touches, he's gonna shoot. And I can't argue with that.

Assuming he's probably not gonna win anymore titles, as far as I'm concerned his competitors aren't the ones in the league now. They're in the record books. He needs to average 16 points over the next three seasons playing 70+ games to outscore Barkley with a higher average, which I want more than any other accolade. So far so good.