PDA

View Full Version : Knicks/Hornets going to OT

Smook A.
11-25-2016, 10:53 PM
http://www.vipbox.sx/basketball/425867/1/new-york-knicks-vs-charlotte-hornets-live-stream-online.html

Entertaining game so far. Rose hit a shot with less than 1 min left to put up the Knicks 104-101, but Kemba came back and tied it with a basket and foul. Melo's game winning attempt was really really close.

Wally450
11-25-2016, 11:03 PM
The last 3 minutes of regulation and all of OT have been intense. LOL at D Rose bringing helping defense onto Melo on that last shot.

konex
11-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Melo, Rose and KP all balled out. This team is fun to watch

PeroAntic
11-25-2016, 11:06 PM
DRose with the clutch block on Walker. Poor defender my ass

AngelEyes
11-25-2016, 11:11 PM
DRose with the clutch block on Walker. Poor defender my ass

He is a poor defender. Because he gets one block he's a good defender? Nice logic. He's always been a minus on defense, this is nothing new.

Lebron23
11-25-2016, 11:15 PM
He is a poor defender. Because he gets one block he's a good defender? Nice logic. He's always been a minus on defense, this is nothing new.

Why are you suddenly hating on rose? I remember you liked him back in the day.

AngelEyes
11-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Why are you suddenly hating on rose? I remember you liked him back in the day.

I'm not really hating on him I'm just giving my honest opinion of his game these days. I did love him when he was on the Bulls and he was a legitimately great player back then but that was a long time ago. It seems that people get caught it up in the flashes of brilliance he has from time to time and they overrate his overall game. He does look better this season than the last few seasons, especially his explosiveness, but I still believe Porzingis has been a more impactful player thus far this season.

PeroAntic
11-25-2016, 11:26 PM
It was not one block, he leads pgs in blocks.

Love how big three share the shots. They even distribute shooting in crunch time more or less evenly. Three in a row now, Atlanta, Portland, Charlotte (all better record), positive record for the first time this season. All aboard the superteam train!

FKAri
11-25-2016, 11:43 PM
KP had a rough start this game; rushing shots and committing bad fouls. He came through in the clutch tho

Smook A.
11-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Although Rose will never be his MVP self again, you cannot deny that he's still a solid player and as a big Rose fan im really glad he's doing well with the Knicks. 16/5/4 on 44% isn't too shabby. He's still quicker than most NBA players, and can still finish those acrobatic layups. You can tell he's being more careful by not driving to the rim as much as he used to, because he doesn't want to hurt himself. Hopefully Rose can stay healthy from here on out and continues to make a positive impact on the court.

Real14
11-26-2016, 08:45 AM
My niguhz did it again:applause: