PDA

View Full Version : What order do you rank the Top 3 all-time players?

Dray n Klay
11-26-2016, 02:12 AM
We already know who the undisputed Top 3 are, so there's no point arguing that.

It's LeBron, Jabbar, Jordan

Since they are the consensus Top 3, what order do you rank them all time?

I personally have it:

1) Jabbar

2) LeBron

3) Jordan

However if LeBron wins another ring with FMVP he'll surpass Kareem as GOAT

What order do you guys rank the Top 3 all-time?

MrFonzworth
11-26-2016, 02:19 AM
I agree with everything you said 100%, except a few things:

The consensus top 3. Take out Jordan for Russell.

Kareem isn't number 1. Bill Russell is.

LeBron #2? Nope. That spot's reserved for Wilt Chamberlain.

Put in Shaq at #3. Centers are the most important position, as they are the most dominant, and every team has one.

Also, you said Lebron needs another FMVP to surpass Kareem? I disagree, he's already surpassed him.

Other than that? Good job.

Asukal
11-26-2016, 02:24 AM
3/7 guy is the 3rd best of all time? Good joke! :roll: :lol :oldlol:

egokiller
11-26-2016, 02:26 AM
:roll:

Put the bath salts down.

Dray n Klay
11-26-2016, 02:26 AM

But lemme guess you have a 1-9 guy as GOAT? :roll: :roll:

MrFonzworth
11-26-2016, 02:28 AM

Is Jordan 3-7? OP put Jordan at 3rd, not LeBron. Did that somehow confuse you?

AussieSteve
11-26-2016, 02:48 AM
Anyone who does not have Jordan #1, at least of the last 35 years, did not see Jordan play and have never looked in any NBA almanac or record book/website.

Top three are

Jordan

daylight

Kareem/LBJ - depending on what you value more in a GOAT.

MrFonzworth
11-26-2016, 02:54 AM
Anyone who does not have Jordan #1, at least of the last 35 years, did not see Jordan play and have never looked in any NBA almanac or record book/website.

Top three are

Jordan

daylight

Kareem/LBJ - depending on what you value more in a GOAT.

You're right, I quickly glimpsed at a NBA almanac and record book/website and I now wholeheartedly agree with you 100%.

KiiiiNG
11-26-2016, 02:55 AM
1. LeBron
2. Kareem
3. Jordan

Just my 3 cents. LeBron puts together everything. He's the most complete player ever, also by far the most dominant, and has sustained it throughout so he adds consistency to all-time great dominance. He is clearly number 1.

Kareem and Jordan are hard to decide, but ultimately I chose Kareem, the tie-breaker being his dedication to the game. As we all remember, Jordan quit in the middle of his career after his dad got murked on the highway.. showing he couldn't handle adversity off the court well. He took about a 2 year break from ball and his team thrived and they were almost as good without him, showing Jordan's impact was severely overrated.

Gileraracer
11-26-2016, 05:36 AM
Lebron had to collude with several superstars to win a ring. He'll never be top 10

ShawkFactory
11-26-2016, 06:12 AM
1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. OP is a f@ggot

Dray n Klay
11-26-2016, 06:48 AM
1. LeBron
2. Kareem
3. Jordan

Just my 3 cents. LeBron puts together everything. He's the most complete player ever, also by far the most dominant, and has sustained it throughout so he adds consistency to all-time great dominance. He is clearly number 1.

Kareem and Jordan are hard to decide, but ultimately I chose Kareem, the tie-breaker being his dedication to the game. As we all remember, Jordan quit in the middle of his career after his dad got murked on the highway.. showing he couldn't handle adversity off the court well. He took about a 2 year break from ball and his team thrived and they were almost as good without him, showing Jordan's impact was severely overrated.

Yooooooo is that poor ol' James in your avi? :roll: :roll:

knicksman
11-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Lebron is like wilt. Statpadder and then accused of being gay.

Not surprising his fans are borderline fakkits too(lebron23, arbitrarywater, and OP:lol )

LAZERUSS
11-26-2016, 10:14 AM
Wilt
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Russell

Shaq
Duncan

Lebron, Kobe, Bird, Dr. J, Moses, Hakeem

Clutch
11-26-2016, 10:35 AM
1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. Definitely something to discuss

Doranku
11-26-2016, 10:40 AM
LeBron stans making fun and laughing at Jordan's dead father. Such a sad atmosphere on this forum. Jeff just doesn't care, I guess. :confusedshrug:

Rocketswin2013
11-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Duncan is better than Jabbar.

AirFederer
11-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Bird
Jabbar
Shaq
Duncan
Russell
Hakeem
Ilt

ArbitraryWater
11-26-2016, 11:40 AM
I dunno... they're all too 'perfect'

Kareem didn't really have to be 'the guy' 11 something seasons in though... even if he was still the best through '84, there were quite a few seasons of shared spotlight, 1A/1B roles, feeding off the GOAT PG (and the other way around).

So:

Bron/MJ
Jabbar

Asukal
11-26-2016, 12:51 PM
Is Jordan 3-7? OP put Jordan at 3rd, not LeBron. Did that somehow confuse you?

I didn't read his initial post, I just assumed OP would put LePosse at 3rd since LeEspn did. I'm sorry I underestimated OP's stupidity.:cheers:

Mr Feeny
11-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Wilt
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Russell

Shaq
Duncan

Lebron, Kobe, Bird, Dr. J, Moses, HakeemSorry it's Jordan, James and jabbar and then the rest. By general consensus, the 3 greatest players of all time are the 3 J's :lebronamazed:

beastee
11-26-2016, 01:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3RQYJKn.jpg

Big164
11-26-2016, 01:48 PM
1. Wilt
2. MJ
3. Russell

rmt
11-26-2016, 02:06 PM
So, someone who wasn't even consensus top 10 before last year is suddenly top 3? What a joke.

Rocketswin2013
11-26-2016, 02:07 PM
So, someone who wasn't even consensus top 10 before last year is suddenly top 3? What a joke.
People really believed that?

Big164
11-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Wilt
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Russell

Shaq
Duncan

Wilt has the strongest arguments over MJ Period! Good list.

KirbyPls
11-26-2016, 02:34 PM

Dumb.

Gotterdammerung
11-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Wilt
MJ
Magic
Kareem
Russell

Shaq
Duncan

Top 5: Wilt, Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar, LBJ, and Russell.

Next 5: Duncan, Johnson, Bird, Olajuwon, and O'Neal.

10-15: Dr. J, Bryant, Moses, West, and Robertson.

15-20: Baylor, Garnett, Barkley, Malone, and Isiah Thomas.

Knocking on the door: Dirk, Curry, Durant, Pippen :biggums:

KiiiiNG
11-26-2016, 03:53 PM
LeBron stans making fun and laughing at Jordan's dead father. Such a sad atmosphere on this forum. Jeff just doesn't care, I guess. :confusedshrug:
Who's making fun and laughing at him? :confusedshrug:

Dude got murked what, 20 years ago? And here you are snitching and complaining. If only Mike had the same concerns, his pops would still be breathing

Dray n Klay
11-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Who's making fun and laughing at him? :confusedshrug:

Dude got murked what, 20 years ago? And here you are snitching and complaining. If only Mike had the same concerns, his pops would still be breathing

James R. Jordan was a good man, if only he didn't have a d-bag for a son, who was more concerned about betting on the small blind than saving his father's life! :biggums:

SouBeachTalents
11-26-2016, 04:04 PM
1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3-5. LeBron/Wilt/Russell
6/7. Shaq/Duncan
8/9. Bird/Magic
10/11. Hakeem/Kobe

KiiiiNG
11-26-2016, 04:05 PM
James R. Jordan was a good man, if only he didn't have a d-bag for a son, who was more concerned about betting on the small blind than saving his father's life! :biggums:
That's why they say gambling addiction is a disease... Jordan was more concerned with getting a flush than paying off his debts to dangerous hit-men who wanted his family members dead

That's a huge flaw in Mike's character and it's no fault of his father... it's just a genetic glitch. James R. Jordan was a fantastic guy and an even better father and we need to talk about him and celebrate him more on here :cheers:

warriorfan
11-26-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure Jordan played blackjack

scuzzy
11-26-2016, 04:12 PM
1. LeBron
2. Kareem
3. Jordan

Spot on :cheers:

JT123
11-26-2016, 04:16 PM
MJ's dad raped his own daughter. Forgive me for not shedding tears over a predator...:rolleyes:

scuzzy
11-26-2016, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Jordan played blackjack

He literally gambled on everything

"100k says i make 5 shots in a row blind"

"500k says i beat u on the 18th hole"

"1 mill says my son wins talent show at school"

Stories if him and Chuck r insane

KiiiiNG
11-26-2016, 04:18 PM
MJ's dad raped his own daughter. Forgive me for not shedding tears over a predator...:rolleyes:
:biggums:

Ok, maybe that's why Mike was such a scumbag. Any links?

warriorfan
11-26-2016, 04:19 PM

ok

KiiiiNG
11-26-2016, 04:33 PM

:roll:

Sadly, his sons weren't all that talented and flamed out. Mike probably lost millions betting on his sons :lol :(

Real14
11-26-2016, 06:59 PM
Lebron is not top 3. Accept it bitch.

Psileas
11-27-2016, 03:48 PM
What order do you rank the Top 3 all-time players?

I rank my first player as #1, my second as #2 and my third as #3.

It typically goes like this:

At times, I use a reverse order, but not always, so that I don't make numerically challenged posters struggle.
:cheers:

KungFuJoe
11-27-2016, 04:47 PM
LOL at Lebron at #3. This guy doesn't belong in the top 5.

Mental midget colluders don't get that privilege.

LAZERUSS
11-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Sorry it's Jordan, James and jabbar and then the rest. By general consensus, the 3 greatest players of all time are the 3 J's :lebronamazed:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

"General consensus" has KOBE ranked ahead of LeSHRINKAGE, much less the true greats like Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kareem, and Russell.

And that was from an ESPN Poll that was just recently conducted.

BTW, give me the list of those who voted in the RIDICULOUS ESPN Top-50. For all we know they were a small group of refugees from some camps on the other side of the world.

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/17489819/kobe-bryant-nba-best-player-michael-jordan

KOBE routed SHRINKAGE.

BTW, ESPN's Sports Century conducted in 1999 had it 1. MJ 2. WILT. 3. Magic. 4. Russell. and 5. Kareem.

https://espn.go.com/sportscentury/athletes.html

So tell us all here, how did Kareem move ahead of Wilt, Magic, and Russell...and with NONE of those guys playing a single minute since?

Dray n Klay
11-27-2016, 05:44 PM

"General consensus" has KOBE ranked ahead of LeSHRINKAGE, much less the true greats like Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kareem, and Russell.

BTW, give me the list of those who voted in the RIDICULOUS ESPN Top-50. For all we know they were a small group of refugees from some camps on the other side of the world.

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/17489819/kobe-bryant-nba-best-player-michael-jordan

KOBE routed SHRINKAGE.

Give it up, gramps

3" Chamberlain is NOT a top 10 Great

Hey Yo
11-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Magic ahead of James????

:whatever:

LAZERUSS
11-27-2016, 05:57 PM
Magic ahead of James????

:whatever:

Easily.

The man could not only beat his own conference, but was routing the other Finalists, and playing brilliantly in nearly all of them.

Should have won FOUR FMVPs ,as well. BTW, he was "losing" FMVPs to the likes of Moses, Bird, Kareem, and Jordan. Not to role players who were coming off the bench.

Dray n Klay
11-27-2016, 05:59 PM
Easily.

The man could not only beat his own conference, but was routing the other Finalists, and playing brilliantly in nearly all of them.

Should have won FOUR FMVPs ,as well. BTW, he was "losing" FMVPs to the likes of Moses, Bird, Kareem, and Jordan. Not to role players who were coming off the bench.

And his teammates were superstars Kareem and Worthy

Not POS Wade and 'Can't do' Bosh

Cold soul
11-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Lebron isn't even top 5 OP is known ******.

Cold soul
11-27-2016, 06:02 PM

This place is like the plague avoid it.

Hey Yo
11-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Easily.

He played no defense and was "litterlly" getting first round bye's while only having to play 5 game series to get to the Finals with a super team. Lakers division and conference was a ****ing joke in the 80's

1987 the Lakers had to beat 2 teams who were a combined 10 games under .500 to get to the Finals......:biggums:

Dat great 80's era though......:oldlol:

LAZERUSS
11-27-2016, 06:16 PM
He played no defense and was "litterlly" getting first round bye's while only having to play 5 game series to get to the Finals with a super team. Lakers division and conference was a ****ing joke in the 80's

1987 the Lakers had to beat 2 teams who were a combined 10 games under .500 to get to the Finals......:biggums:

Dat great 80's era though......:oldlol:

The Jester has played his entire career in the POS East. The ONLY team from the East that was any good in that time frame was the '08 Celtics...and LeCHOKE shot .355 from the field against them.

Had he played in the West his entire career, he might have made the Finals in '12, '13, and '16 (although, I doubt he would have been able to get past either SA or OKC, and then the Warriors.)

NO ONE benefitted MORE from their conference opposition, than LeSHRIVEL.

Hey Yo
11-27-2016, 06:31 PM

The Jester has played his entire career in the POS East.
The AIDS faker played his entire career in the POS West with a superteam

The ONLY team from the East that was any good in that time frame was the '08 Celtics...and LeCHOKE shot .355 from the field against them.
Who did LA play? Nobody, that's why they were getting first round byes and playing 5 game series before the Finals with Magic's superteam.

Had he played in the West his entire career, he might have made the Finals in '12, '13, and '16 (although, I doubt he would have been able to get past either SA or OKC, and then the Warriors.)

Had Magic played in the East his whole career, he might have went to 1 Finals cause Bird's superteam would have knocked him out just about every year....

NO ONE benefitted MORE from their conference opposition, than LeSHRIVEL.
Naaaaaa..... that would be "I would have never played for Chicago in the East, I would have stayed in school cause I wanted the easy way playing with Kareem in the POS West

Magic was just as big of bitch than Kobe was......"I wanna play here, with him :cry:

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 04:20 AM

KOBE routed SHRINKAGE.

BTW, ESPN's Sports Century conducted in 1999 had it 1. MJ 2. WILT. 3. Magic. 4. Russell. and 5. Kareem.

https://espn.go.com/sportscentury/athletes.html

So tell us all here, how did Kareem move ahead of Wilt, Magic, and Russell...and with NONE of those guys playing a single minute since?

So but the proper poll of espn journalists have Lebron as top 3.
So does Sports illustrated.
So does ISH official vote! And realgm. And reddit. And everywhere else.

Legoat stays legoat:rockon:

SpaceJam
11-28-2016, 05:51 AM
Rare image of young Michael Jordan and his now deceased father, may he rest in peace

http://www.agonybooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/whatthefisthebigdealaboutspacejam.0104.jpg

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 05:54 AM
1. Lebron
2. Jordan
3. Jabbar

paksat
11-28-2016, 07:57 AM
what is with this lebron stuff?

he's one game away from being 2-7 while colluding flopping stiff arming and bitching his way all the way there

his best move is literally elbows and stiff arms

1. jordan
2. kareem
3. bird

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 08:36 AM
Rare image of young Michael Jordan and his now deceased father, may he rest in peace

http://www.agonybooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/whatthefisthebigdealaboutspacejam.0104.jpg

That's from a Jordan movie, made in 2000 I believe:cheers: they actors. "Michael Jordan" doesn't look like Jordan either.

SouBeachTalents
11-28-2016, 10:48 AM
what is with this lebron stuff?

he's one game away from being 2-7 while colluding flopping stiff arming and bitching his way all the way there

his best move is literally elbows and stiff arms

1. jordan
2. kareem
3. bird

:roll: Bird has absolutely no argument over LeBron all time

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Lebron isn't even top 5 OP is known ******.

on which planet this dude on? :biggums:

paksat
11-28-2016, 12:45 PM
:roll: Bird has absolutely no argument over LeBron all time

bird can actually do 2 things:

create his own shot

shoot the ball :roll:

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 12:49 PM
bird can actually do 2 things:

create his own shot

shoot the ball :roll:

4x NBA MVP, and 3x Finals MVP > 3x MVP, and 2x Finals MVP.

KungFuJoe
11-28-2016, 01:02 PM
Jordan, Kareem, Bird, Wilt, Magic, Russell...all better, more impact and greater than Lebron. Lebron is on that second tier with Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc.

Do you people realize that Lebron is two bail out shots away from being 1-7? Neither of which he made himself.

And none of them colluded not once, but TWICE. Everyone knows you need help to win a championship. But Lebron is the only "great" to go looking for help like a homeless man looking for a meal, while still being in his prime.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Jordan, Kareem, Bird, Wilt, Magic, Russell...all better, more impact and greater than Lebron. Lebron is on that second tier with Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc.

Do you people realize that Lebron is two bail out shots away from being 1-7? Neither of which he made himself.

And none of them colluded not once, but TWICE. Everyone knows you need help to win a championship. But Lebron is the only "great" to go looking for help like a homeless man looking for a meal, while still being in his prime.

Sorry but it's James, Jordan and jabbar.

The 3 J's. That's an easy way to remember the top 3.

tpols
11-28-2016, 01:21 PM

Impact wise lebron probably is top 5 .. But youre right.. His legacy feels very cheapened compared to past all time greats. Fact of the matter is any top 25 or so all time player couldve won a couple rings given bron's combination of help and competition.

feyki
11-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Sorry but it's James, Jordan and jabbar.

The 3 J's. That's an easy way to remember the top 3.

Insidetrolls posters and with their huge iq :applause: :oldlol:

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 01:32 PM

Did you have a meltdown when LeBron wins his 3rd NBA title? I am sure you are. You disappeared in this forum for almost 5 months.

Go F*yourself Mr. Chang!!!

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 02:55 PM
So but the proper poll of espn journalists have Lebron as top 3.
So does Sports illustrated.
So does ISH official vote! And realgm. And reddit. And everywhere else.

Legoat stays legoat:rockon:

We don't even KNOW who the SMALL group of editors and sports writers that "voted" in the ESPN "list" were. We do KNOW that it was a SMALL group. And I seriously doubt that even 10% of them actually saw a prime Wilt, Russell, Oscar, and West play. And probably no more than 25% saw a prime Kareem, Dr. J, and Moses play. And those that didn't see the greats from the 60's, can't argue that they watched footage of them, either...since only a small percentage of their career play is available (we don't even have ONE of Chamberlain's 271 40+ point games available.)

SI's "panel"? ONE man, Jack McCallum, who had LBJ 5th, and behind Magic, Wilt, KAJ, and MJ. BTW, the only reason he moved Kareem ahead of Chamberlain (he had Wilt higher on his previous lists) was because of KAJ's longevity. Even he admits that Kareem was never as dominant as Wilt.

The rest of those "groups" you listed? Complete idiots. likely most of them under 30, posting on message boards, and likely many of them with multiple "alts." We certainly can't take any voting on this forum seriously.

Nope. The people have spoken. The MASSES have KOBE in a runaway over Lebron as the best player since MJ.

In any case, Lebron is, at best, #8 all-time, and has zero case over the "immortals"...Wilt, MJ, Magic, KAJ, and Russell. Nor is he even in the Shaq-Duncan discussions...both of whom were more dominant and more successful.

He is in the tier below... with Kobe, Bird, Dr. J, Moses, and possibly even Hakeem.

And none of them colluded not once, but TWICE. Everyone knows you need help to win a championship. But Lebron is the only "great" to go looking for help like a homeless man looking for a meal, while still being in his prime

THIS. Hell, LeCHOKE was TWO separate SHOTS, by TWO separate teammates, in TWO separate Finals, away, from being "1-7." And you could just as easily argue that Wilt was TWO separate turnovers, committed by TWO separate teammates, in TWO separate Finals, away, from being "4-6" (as well as losing two more game seven's by margins of 2, and 4 points, and then losing yet another game seven...or a total of FIVE game seven's away from having SEVEN rings.)

KungFuJoe
11-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Did you have a meltdown when LeBron wins his 3rd NBA title? I am sure you are. You disappeared in this forum for almost 5 months.

LOL are you stupid or something? Basketball season was over...some of us have a life outside this forum.

KungFuJoe
11-28-2016, 03:02 PM
We don't even KNOW who the SMALL group of editors and sports writers that "voted" in the ESPN "list" were. We do KNOW that it was a SMALL group. And I seriously doubt that even 10% of them actually saw a prime Wilt, Russell, Oscar, and West play. And probably no more than 25% saw a prime Kareem, Dr. J, and Moses play. And those that didn't see the greats from the 60's, can't argue that they watched footage of them, either...since only a small percentage of their career play is available (we don't even have ONE of Chamberlain's 271 40+ point games available.)

SI's "panel"? ONE man, Jack McCallum, who had LBJ 5th, and behind Magic, Wilt, KAJ, and MJ. BTW, the only reason he moved Kareem ahead of Chamberlain (he had Wilt higher on his previous lists) was because of KAJ's longevity. Even he admits that Kareem was never as dominant as Wilt.

The rest of those "groups" you listed? Complete idiots. likely most of them under 30, posting on message boards, and likely many of them with multiple "alts." We certainly can't take any voting on this forum seriously.

Nope. The people have spoken. The MASSES have KOBE in a runaway over Lebron as the best player since MJ.

In any case, Lebron is, at best, #8 all-time, and has zero case over the "immortals"...Wilt, MJ, Magic, KAJ, and Russell. Nor is he even in the Shaq-Duncan discussions...both of whom were more dominant and more successful.

He is in the tier below... with Kobe, Bird, Dr. J, Moses, and possibly even Hakeem.

Hold up...I agree with everything you said...but Bird on that third tier? C'mon now...on what grounds?

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:04 PM

THIS. Hell, LeCHOKE was TWO separate SHOTS, by TWO separate teammates, in TWO separate Finals, away, from being "1-7." And you could just as easily argue that Wilt was TWO separate turnovers, committed by TWO separate teammates, in TWO separate Finals, away, from being "4-6" (as well as losing two more game seven's by margins of 2, and 4 points, and then losing yet another game seven...or a total of FIVE game seven's away from having SEVEN rings.)

Err...Sorry but it's legoat, Jordan and jabbar. Then the rest. Then at 12th is Kobrick :lebronamazed:

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:05 PM

Go F*yourself Mr. Chang!!!

Couldn't show his face. Was crying all summer long with the rest of the legoat haters:lol
shook:lol

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:07 PM
Hold up...I agree with everything you said...but Bird on that third tier? C'mon now...on what grounds?

I knew that this would get me in some hot water. Bird's peak is Top-5. No doubt. Better than Lebron's for sure. But his career was cut short (as was Magic's...but Magic was great from day one to the day he retired the first time.)

Look, I could live with Bird at #8, as well as Kobe, or the Jester (and if you include Dr. J's ABA years, he is in the discussion, too.)

Again, I would take a peak Bird over LePUKE in a heart-beat.

KungFuJoe
11-28-2016, 03:10 PM
I knew that this would get me in some hot water. Bird's peak is Top-5. No doubt. Better than Lebron's for sure. But his career was cut short (as was Magic's...but Magic was great from day one to the day he retired the first time.)

Look, I could live with Bird at #8, as well as Kobe, or the Jester (and if you include Dr. J's ABA years, he is in the discussion, too.)

Again, I would take a peak Bird over LePUKE in a heart-beat.

Ok so you're factoring in longevity. Not going to argue that...it means a lot. :cheers:

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Err...Sorry but it's legoat, Jordan and jabbar. Then the rest. Then at 12th is Kobrick :lebronamazed:

You are funny Feeble.

Feeble the "Fence Jumper"...the same Feeble who, like virtually EVERY Court Jester fan on this site...had given up on LeCHOKE after game four of last year's Finals. And had it not been for injuries, suspensions, and Kyrie's series-winner...all of them would have stayed in their holes.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:11 PM

You are funny Feeble.

Feeble the "Fence Jumper"...the same Feeble who, like virtually EVERY Court Jester fan on this site...had given up on LeCHOKE after game four of last year's Finals. And had it not been for injuries, suspensions, and Kyrie's series-winner...all of them would have stayed in their holes.Sorry. Legoat, Jordan and jabbar.

I don't speak about anyone beneath them :lebronamazed:

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Ok so you're factoring in longevity. Not going to argue that...it means a lot. :cheers:

Not completely. I also take pure dominance into account. In fact, I would easily take a Kareem, in his first 10 years (and pre-Magic), over Kareem in his last ten...even though he garnered five rings in the second decade. Oh, and I would put up a KAJ, '70 thru '72, right behind a peak Chamberlain, in terms of dominance.

Kobe is another who, while playing 20 years, ...was only great for some 15. Same with Duncan and Shaq...both of whom were great for much of their careers, but were reduced to secondary roles in about their last five.

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Sorry. Legoat, Jordan and jabbar.

I don't speak about anyone beneath them :lebronamazed:

Nor does anyone care what you speak.

LeCHOKE... at best... #8.

And again, the MASSES have spoken. KOBE >>>> Shrivel.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:18 PM
It'll be interesting to see if another fmvp makes lebron edge Jordan as goat in the eyes of the vast majority of fans.
Most sites, forums, analysts would have Jordan, James and jabbar as the 3 goats. With another title, Lebron is definitely top 2 at worst if he isn't already.

The question becomes, do those who don't have lebron as goat currently put him ahead of Jordan if he wins another fmvp in historic fashion like he did this year.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:19 PM

Sorry ish has spoken.
Lebron is 3rd at worst Kobrick is 12th :roll:

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:24 PM
Sorry ish has spoken.
Lebron is 3rd at worst Kobrick is 12th :roll:

Speaks VOLUMES about ISH doesn't it? A small group of posters, most of whom are probably under the age of 30, and many of them with multiple "alts." For all we know, there are only a dozen legitimate posters on this forum (and you are not among them, either.)

CuhGetsBucks
11-28-2016, 03:28 PM
Speaks VOLUMES about ISH doesn't it? A small group of posters, most of whom are probably under the age of 30, and many of them with multiple "alts." For all we know, there are only a dozen legitimate posters on this forum (and you are not among them, either.)
Speaks volumes about you to have over 13,000 posts in a place where you think most are not intelligent :lol

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Speaks volumes about you to have over 13,000 posts in a place where you think most are not intelligent :lol

I do enjoy the actual intelligent discussions with the very few knowledgeable posters on this forum.

As well as destroying the many "myths" perpetrated here by the unintelligent and uninformed.

SamuraiSWISH
11-28-2016, 05:25 PM
That's from a Jordan movie, made in 2000 I believe:cheers: they actors. "Michael Jordan" doesn't look like Jordan either.
That's from Space Jam, moron. LMAO @ "early 2000"

You weren't even old enough to have seen Space Jam in theaters in 1996, let alone see Jordan play in context.

You're a teeny bopper LeBron stan masquerading as an old school fan to give you credibility. This place is pathetic.

AirFederer
11-28-2016, 06:29 PM
It'll be interesting to see if another fmvp makes lebron edge Jordan as goat in the eyes of the vast majority of fans.
Most sites, forums, analysts would have Jordan, James and jabbar as the 3 goats. With another title, Lebron is definitely top 2 at worst if he isn't already.

The question becomes, do those who don't have lebron as goat currently put him ahead of Jordan if he wins another fmvp in historic fashion like he did this year.
No. He's #2 to me - but needs 4 more rings as the man for that debate to start - imho.

Sakkreth
11-28-2016, 07:00 PM
1. Michael
2. Kareem
3. LeBron

Sakkreth
11-28-2016, 07:00 PM

Aren't you Wilt fan? :coleman:

LAZERUSS
11-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Aren't you Wilt fan? :coleman:

Yes...the GOAT.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dray n Klay
11-28-2016, 07:10 PM
Yes...the GOAT Choker

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Agreed.

ballinhun8
11-28-2016, 08:01 PM

You weren't even old enough to have seen Space Jam in theaters in 1996, let alone see Jordan play in context.

You're a teeny bopper LeBron stan masquerading as an old school fan to give you credibility. This place is pathetic.

Preach!!!

aj1987
11-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Impact wise lebron probably is top 5 .. But youre right.. His legacy feels very cheapened compared to past all time greats. Fact of the matter is any top 25 or so all time player couldve won a couple rings given bron's combination of help and competition.
Same could be said of Kobe as well. There are a minimum of 60-70 players who could've won with the teams Kobe had. Does that not make him top 10?

1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Shaq

OP are the Chokerlain stan are massive ******s.

Mr Feeny
11-29-2016, 02:06 AM

No there was a Michael Jordan "movie." His life story acted out in a movie. It wasn't well done but it was released after his retirement. I remember watching it with my brother and thinking that "Michael" looked nothing like the real Michael Jordan.

Mr Feeny
11-29-2016, 02:09 AM
Here it is:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0196751/

Released in 99 apparently. Not 2000. We got some releases late so the store we used to rent from got it a bit later.

pedromarinho
11-29-2016, 02:14 AM
MJ
Magic
Shaq