PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron Is Coasting

BeastMode24
11-27-2016, 09:06 PM
then why is he playing 42 minutes against the garbage 76ers? in today's nba players very rarely play that many minutes in regulation.

Meticode
11-27-2016, 09:11 PM
Because he's got the body of a 19 year old.

Ben Simmons
11-27-2016, 09:11 PM
I think coasting is about the intensity of the minutes as opposed to the amount.
He doesnt have to go all out with his teammates around to pick up the scoring and rebounding slack. Allowing him to get hit less in the regular season and be ready for the playoffs.

As for why are his minutes so high? Cause the Cavs didnt pay Delladova and the team has no backup pointguard so Kyrie and Lebron kinda need to be on the court at all times

CuhGetsBucks
11-27-2016, 09:13 PM
I think coasting is about the intensity of the minutes as opposed to the amount.
He doesnt have to go all out with his teammates around to pick up the scoring and rebounding slack. Allowing him to get hit less in the regular season and be ready for the playoffs.

As for why are his minutes so high? Cause the Cavs didnt pay Delladova and the team has no backup pointguard so Kyrie and Lebron kinda need to be on the court at all times
Insidehoops guys who never played basketball think minute quanity = high intensity. Sigh..

knicksman
11-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Coz he knows hes not the first option already. So he has to pad his stats to fool his gullible fans:lol

AussieSteve
11-27-2016, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he averages high minutes all season but sits out ~10 games to rest up.

knicksman
11-27-2016, 09:38 PM
How did you even figure out how to make an account on here?

let your boy have 1 respected ring first before calling people dumb. :lol

Megabox!
11-27-2016, 09:40 PM
I don't think OP knows what "coasting" in basketball means