AirBonner
11-28-2016, 02:50 AM
Of all time?

knicksman
11-28-2016, 02:53 AM
then he should be 3/7

Devin Booker
11-28-2016, 02:54 AM
Sorry, it takes a special type of person to have the balls to take game winners and clutch shots. Kobe is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHyhCYOgTI

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 02:58 AM
Sorry, it takes a special type of person to have the balls to take game winners and clutch shots. Kobe is one of them.

Sorry bruh. If you are making 20+ mil a season to hoist up bricks you don't need balls. You just need a delusional fan base to believe in you

SouBeachTalents
11-28-2016, 03:02 AM
All-time: Malone

Current: Durant

SpaceJam
11-28-2016, 03:02 AM

That was dope :bowdown:

K.dot ShowTime
11-28-2016, 03:03 AM
Kyrie and Wade > LeBron

Dray n Klay
11-28-2016, 03:04 AM
First of all he wasnt a superstar for much of his career.

But yes overall, he's dogshit in gamewinners plus career Game 7s

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 03:07 AM

Touche. And yes I am wrong about all time that would definitely be Malone. But for this generation he definitely is.

tpols
11-28-2016, 03:11 AM
Ancient era
Wilt "the stilt" chamberlain

Modern era
Karl "mailman doesnt deliver on sundays" malone

New age era
Lebron "hot potato" james

knicksman
11-28-2016, 03:14 AM
Sorry bruh. If you are making 20+ mil a season to hoist up bricks you don't need balls. You just need a delusional fan base to believe in you

No guts no glory. Thats why until now, lebron still being disrespected. Thats why until now, youre still single.

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 03:17 AM
No guts no glory. Thats why until now, lebron still being disrespected. Thats why until now, youre still single.
No need to project your life on me. Also Bron is well respected. But its easy to be confused when you have an IQ of a potato.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 03:23 AM
No need to project your life on me. Also Bron is well respected. But its easy to be confused when you have an IQ of a potato.

Bro no guts no glory. If you hate kobe for taking risks, then im pretty sure by now that you are a loser. And LOL at lebron being respected. Scrubs wouldnt be shitting on him if he is.

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 03:31 AM
Bro no guts no glory. If you hate kobe for taking risks, then im pretty sure by now that you are a loser. And LOL at lebron being respected. Scrubs wouldnt be shitting on him if he is.
I think it is hilarious that Bryant had taken literally twice the "risks" and still has less game winners then bron. Only losers respect kobe

knicksman
11-28-2016, 03:36 AM
I think it is hilarious that Bryant had taken literally twice the "risks" and still has less game winners then bron. Only losers respect kobe

in the end its all about the rings.

The difference between kobe and lebron. Kobe took the risk of carrying a team without a superstar while lebron is too scared to do it. Thats why kobe is well-respected while lebron is being shitted on by scrubs.

As ive said, no guts no glory. If you have no guts to talk to girls, you will end up forever virgin lebron stan. So if I were you, stop being a beta and go for the girl you want.

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 04:05 AM
in the end its all about the rings.

The difference between kobe and lebron. Kobe took the risk of carrying a team without a superstar while lebron is too scared to do it. Thats why kobe is well-respected while lebron is being shitted on by scrubs.

As ive said, no guts no glory. If you have no guts to talk to girls, you will end up forever virgin lebron stan. So if I were you, stop being a beta and go for the girl you want.
so horry > ordan got it.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 04:12 AM
so horry > ordan got it.

More like I got owned by a supposed dumb poster:lol

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 04:14 AM
More like I got owned by a supposed dumb poster:lol
you get owned by any poster :lol

Gatorade Sax
11-28-2016, 04:15 AM
Not necessarily a Cavs fan, but I've been going for Lebron teams in the finals every year except when he faced the Spurs. He's an amazing player..Not into the Kobe/Lebron debate, but if he somehow wins a 4th ring and jags the fmvp its goodnight for all not named Mike.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 04:21 AM
He was a 25% finals game 7 performer and a 39% elimination game performer.
You tell me..
:biggums:

MiseryCityTexas
11-28-2016, 04:26 AM

It's well known that Kobe has one of the shittiest shooting percentages out of all NBA superstars that's not named Allen Iverson and John Havlicek.

bobopenguin
11-28-2016, 04:31 AM
:applause: kobe haters' IQ explained why ppl vote for harambe for president.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 04:47 AM
you get owned by any poster :lol

yet i owned you.

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 04:50 AM
That's why LeBron have more game winners than Kobe in the playoffs, regular season and in the finals.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 04:52 AM
That's why LeBron have more game winners than Kobe in the playoffs, regular season and in the finals.

thats why lebron has to join big 3s coz he shrinks in the finals:lol

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 05:09 AM
thats why lebron has to join big 3s coz he shrinks in the finals:lol

Shaq carried Kobe in the NBA Finals. Kobe is a terrible finals performer. 25 ppg on 40 FG%.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 05:28 AM
Shaq carried Kobe in the NBA Finals. Kobe is a terrible finals performer. 25 ppg on 40 FG%.

at least he won without being carried. Meanwhile bran always carried by big 3

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 05:31 AM
at least he won without being carried. Meanwhile bran always carried by big 3
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Lebron-Is-First-In-Every-Category-In-The-Finals.jpg
This is what being carried looks like :oldlol:

Lebron23
11-28-2016, 05:34 AM
He was a 25% finals game 7 performer and a 39% elimination game performer.
You tell me..
:biggums:

Pathetic. Media really hyped this guy to be a clutch player.

Devin Booker
11-28-2016, 05:36 AM

I'm gonna take it that you didn't watch the video? Because if you did, you wouldn't even question that he was one of the most ruthless big shot makers ever.

Thats not a debate, thats a fact.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 05:37 AM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Lebron-Is-First-In-Every-Category-In-The-Finals.jpg
This is what being carried looks like :oldlol:

No matter what you say, lebron will always be a coward in our eyes. Theres a reason why even scrubs disrespects him. If you respect him, then you must be lower than those scrubs.

SpaceJam
11-28-2016, 05:41 AM
I'm gonna take it that you didn't watch the video? Because if you did, you wouldn't even question that he was one of the most ruthless big shot makers ever.

Thats not a debate, thats a fact.

Without a doubt.

This has got to be one of my favorite Kobe shots, in reality he probably shouldn't be taking a shot like that, but F it he's Kobe :roll: SPLASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgwdlK06Evw

Kobe even had that Suns fan at 0:15 stanning

SwayDizzle
11-28-2016, 06:41 AM
kobe was just on another level. he thrived in the clutch, he was born in it. these young posters don't understand what clutch means. they haven't witnessed what it means to be clutch.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 06:59 AM
kobe was just on another level. he thrived in the clutch, he was born in it. these young posters don't understand what clutch means. they haven't witnessed what it means to be clutch.

they even never played ball. Thats why all they do is compare stats.

feyki
11-28-2016, 07:14 AM
LeHairBall Hames .

paksat
11-28-2016, 07:51 AM

One of the stupidest posts I have ever seen in any forum on any topic ever

kobe has been a SUPERSTAR since 2000, 14 straight years he was top 3 at the very least

I hate kobe as a player but this.. this is :rolleyes:

Human Error
11-28-2016, 08:14 AM
When you take that many shots in clutch situation, you are supposed to hit some.
There is no such thing as clutch gene. You are only as good in those situation as you are in normal situations.

Human Error
11-28-2016, 08:16 AM
One of the stupidest posts I have ever seen in any forum on any topic ever

kobe has been a SUPERSTAR since 2000, 14 straight years he was top 3 at the very least

I hate kobe as a player but this.. this is :rolleyes:
Even in his best season he was never a top 3 player. A top 3 player for 14 straight seasons? :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Pathetic. Media really hyped this guy to be a clutch player.

He's anything but clutch. He shrivels like a grandfather's balls when pressure piles up.

paksat
11-28-2016, 08:38 AM
Even in his best season he was never a top 3 player. A top 3 player for 14 straight seasons? :oldlol:

I don't know why I'm even bothering with a troll post of this level

9 straight 40 point games in one season

3 straight 50 games?

06 season 35.4 points per game while being an 85% free throw shooter

never a top 3 player

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 08:41 AM
I don't know why I'm even bothering with a troll post of this level

9 straight 40 point games in one season

3 straight 50 games?

06 season 35.4 points per game while being an 85% free throw shooter

never a top 3 player

How many 》 40 point games in the finals?:(

It's seems like on the big stage, he collapses into a shell:lol

Fwiw, Lebron has more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in 2 decades:oldlol: :roll:

sportjames23
11-28-2016, 08:42 AM
New guy in here landing body shots. :pimp:

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 08:43 AM
New guy in here landing body shots. :pimp:

Mothafu!(a respect ur avy:lol
You're a Lebron fan now along with the rest of us whether you like it or not:lol

Homie:rockon:

pedromarinho
11-28-2016, 09:55 AM
LeBron

sportjames23
11-28-2016, 09:58 AM
Mothafu!(a respect ur avy:lol
You're a Lebron fan now along with the rest of us whether you like it or not:lol

Homie:rockon:

I dunno, man...Dray n Klay keeps pushing me away from the Family.

AirBonner
11-28-2016, 11:22 AM

Fwiw, Lebron has more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in 2 decades:oldlol: :roll:
Savage :lol

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 11:34 AM
I dunno, man...Dray n Klay keeps pushing me away from the Family.

No u fam 4 lyfe :applause:
You're a part of dis:rockon: :rockon:

Dray n Klay
11-28-2016, 11:39 AM

:lol :roll:

KungFuJoe
11-28-2016, 01:23 PM
As a longtime Laker fan who watched Kobe play since he was a rookie...I would say he was not very clutch.

I remember always being nervous that he was going to turn the ball over, much less get a shot off and make it.

I know Kobe has had some clutch moments, but he was in the league for so long and took so many last shots...I mean...he took ALL the shots for a good many Laker years.

Mr Feeny
11-28-2016, 03:07 PM
As a longtime Laker fan who watched Kobe play since he was a rookie...I would say he was not very clutch.

I remember always being nervous that he was going to turn the ball over, much less get a shot off and make it.

I know Kobe has had some clutch moments, but he was in the league for so long and took so many last shots...I mean...he took ALL the shots for a good many Laker years.

Absolutely. The was quantity over quality for the chucker. In the playoffs especially, his game winning shots % in the final 24 seconds was astonishingly bad.

knicksman
11-28-2016, 06:51 PM
When you take that many shots in clutch situation, you are supposed to hit some.
There is no such thing as clutch gene. You are only as good in those situation as you are in normal situations.

Then im pretty sure youre a loser in real life