PDA

View Full Version : This years rookies

BigKAT
11-28-2016, 02:36 PM
Ingram's coming off the bench.
Simmons is injured.

But yeah, with those two points considered,
The only Rookie that is even passingly fun to watch (Embiid) is from a different draft class.

Maybe we've just been spoiled by the 2015 Class. (Porzingis, Booker, KAT, Okafor, Turner, Kaminsky, Winslow..And D'angelo russell)

I mean you got 7 starters in their sophmore years.
You got at least three guys who are definetly going to be all stars.

CuhGetsBucks
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM
That Bosnian Sajo guy made a thread pointing this out.

Simple as it is the rookies this year just aren't ready. There's lot's of time, we once thought the '13 draft was awful but with time it's looking nice.

Bosnian Sajo
11-28-2016, 02:45 PM
That Bosnian Sajo guy made a thread pointing this out.

Simple as it is the rookies this year just aren't ready. There's lot's of time, we once thought the '13 draft was awful but with time it's looking nice.

:cheers:

Kat, why leave Russell off your list of 2015 draft players? Top 3 player from that draft.

BigKAT
11-28-2016, 02:50 PM

Kat, why leave Russell off your list of 2015 draft players? Top 3 player from that draft.

Honestly forgot about him.
You know I got no ill will towards them young Lakers.
Other then perhaps hoping they go 1-50 for the remainder of the season just to assure my T-wolves a better chance of getting that 8th seed.

But yeah, I like you guys lol.

D'Angelo definetly belongs on that list.

NuggetsFan
11-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Jamal Murray is up too 10/3/2 in 22 minutes a game shooting 42% from 3. Averaging 15/3/2 in his last 10 games. He's been pretty fun to watch. Has exploded a few times now. At the end of the Portland game, had a stretch with like 17 points in 11 minutes vs the Bulls. He started the season with barely any minutes/shots that kinda dragged his season down. 0-16 to start the season because his first 3 games included 2/2/4 FGA with only two 3 pt FGA. 1 or 2 of those were just heaves/desperation shots as well. Got fouled and hit 3 straight FT's to send a game to OT.

Denver's been a mess this year but I think had he went to a team where he could have flat out won a starting spot and got like 28-30 minutes a night he could have went on a Booker like run at some point. Still possible on Denver but doesn't seem likely.

AirTupac
11-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Denver is an ass team, thats why no one cares about them. Lakers are better than them despite the Nuggets rebuilding for 12 years.

NuggetsFan
11-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Denver is an ass team, thats why no one cares about them. Lakers are better than them despite the Nuggets rebuilding for 12 years.

Both have missed the playoffs the past 3 seasons. Denver won 57 the year before that, L.A 45. It's actually L.A who's been rebuilding with 21/17/27 win seasons vs Denver who's stayed in the middle with 33/30/36 wins. L.A is 9-9 with a perfect start. Denver is 7-10 with a hilariously bad start. Given up an insane amount of close games including a Memphis game that the NBA admitted to messing up.

Your trolling would be better if you attempted to be more accurate. Should have just went with L.A has been better this season, which is the truth, and something I didn't think would happen so can't really say shit. All tho I do think the Nuggets pass them unless they have a fire sale.