PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder that Lebron James would have just one ring...

scm5
11-29-2016, 08:29 PM
if Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving didn't bail him out...

Good day to you all.

AirBonner
11-29-2016, 08:30 PM

Good day to you all.
And you are still a virgin

lilteapot
11-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Meaning if he played basketball 1 on 5 and scored all the points?

CuhGetsBucks
11-29-2016, 08:31 PM
If this triggers anyone on the forum enough to actually spark a debate, all yall mfs are some real mental midgets as you guys would say.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 08:32 PM
He would be ringless if he isnt a coward

scm5
11-29-2016, 08:44 PM
Meaning if he played basketball 1 on 5 and scored all the points?

Meaning he almost lost it all twice but was bailed out by another player having the balls to take the shot.

AirBonner
11-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Meaning he almost lost it all twice but was bailed out by another player having the balls to take the shot.
Wait. Basketball is a team sport? what a concept

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 08:51 PM
Kyrie played very well. But bailed him out? Not really..

scm5
11-29-2016, 08:52 PM

Saying he was blessed with two clutch shots from clutch players that saved his ass. That's how close he was.

scm5
11-29-2016, 08:53 PM
Kyrie played very well. But bailed him out? Not really..

Did you watch Game 7 of the Finals last season?

tpols
11-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Saying he was blessed with two clutch shots from clutch players that saved his ass. That's how close he was.

Michael Jordan would never let a team of his with HCA get to that point.

#3ball

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Did you watch Game 7 of the Finals last season?
I did. I saw Lebron put up a triple double and score 11 points in the 4th quarter. And make the momentum changing defensive play.

AirBonner
11-29-2016, 08:58 PM
I did. I saw Lebron put up a triple double and score 11 points in the 4th quarter. And make the momentum changing defensive play.
/ thread

ISHGoat
11-29-2016, 09:02 PM
He would be ringless if he isnt a coward

ban

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2016, 09:03 PM
take out 2012 refs and you have a grand total of 0

:lol

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:08 PM

You know youre a loser when you say this shit. Thats why lebron need superteams coz this is his mentality.

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 09:09 PM
You know youre a loser when you say this shit. Thats why lebron need superteams coz this is his mentality.
I can't tell if you're implying that a basketball players mindset should be that the game is not a team sport.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:10 PM
take out 2012 refs and you have a grand total of 0

:lol

if harden is a manufactured superstar. lebron is a manufactured jordan.

Smoke117
11-29-2016, 09:12 PM
Yawn

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:12 PM
I can't tell if you're implying that a basketball players mindset should be that the game is not a team sport.

Alphas create their destiny while betas thinks its luck. Once you understand more about this game youll realize that alphas go for the toughest role(tough shot creator) to maximize the chances of winning while betas are contented with statpadding and hope his team bails him out.

AirBonner
11-29-2016, 09:16 PM
Alphas create their destiny while betas thinks its luck. Once you understand more about this game youll realize that alphas go for the toughest role(tough shot creator) to maximize the chances of winning while betas are contented with statpadding and hope his team bails him out.
This nig is still mad that Lebron didn't go to the knicks :yaohappy:

Prometheus
11-29-2016, 09:16 PM

Are you gay?

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 09:17 PM
Are you gay?
:lol was thinking something really similar

pauk
11-29-2016, 09:19 PM

Good day to you all.

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/wtf/wtf042.gif

He would have 0 rings if his teammates scored 0 points.
He would have 0 assists if his teammates scores 0 points.
He would have 0 points if the rim was 1" in diameter.
He wouldnt be in the NBA if he was 4'8" - 140 lbs.
He.....

Whats your point? Ray Allen & Kyrie bailed him out? Like Kerr / Paxson / Pippen / Kukoc etc. bailed out Jordan? Like *insert name* bailed out *insert any player who ever won a championship*?

Whats the point? Whats the meaning of life?

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Are you gay?

triggered? can relate bro:lol

bigkingsfan
11-29-2016, 09:20 PM
Only losers respect rings.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:20 PM
This nig is still mad that Lebron didn't go to the knicks :yaohappy:

another beta triggered. :lol

Dray n Klay
11-29-2016, 09:24 PM
In the end, only losers respect knicksman

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 09:26 PM
No non-retarded person ever gets upset a retarded person trying to explain something to them. It's too mean

lilteapot
11-29-2016, 09:28 PM

Question: Why do you have teammates in basketball?

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Bran stans calling someone retarded yet their boy hasnt won 1 respected ring.

egokiller
11-29-2016, 09:30 PM
scm5 and knicksman showing no mercy in this thread.

Kryie's shot and Ray Allen's shot were definately more impactful on lebron's career and resume than Steve Kerr and Paxon's shots were on MJ's.

Kerr in 97 - MJ had already won 4 rings as FMVP.
Paxon in 93 - MJ had already won 2 rings as FMVP

Allen 2013 allows Lebron to advance to the Spurs and get his critical 2nd ring against a team that was actually a contender, unlike OKC that lost 4-1 in 2012 finals. That 2013 ring was very important, other wise lebron would have looked like a complete chump for joining a stacked Miami heat team and only coming away with 1 win in 4 finals appearances. (not that 2 in 4 is much better, but at least he broke even)

Kyrie in 2016 allows Lebron to help Cleveland win it's first championship ever, which was huge relative to any Bulls victory in Chicago.

Sorry Pauk, good try tho. It was a good effort.

CuhGetsBucks
11-29-2016, 09:40 PM
Yawn
They are really dumb here; this is so crazy to me.

scm5
11-29-2016, 09:42 PM

You might be right but you can't tell me with an ounce of conviction that Lebron wanted to take that shot.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:45 PM
They are really dumb here; this is so crazy to me.

lebron stans calling people dumb yet they are the ones who judges players based on stats. I mean thats the easiest way to judge a player. Its like judging a book by its cover:lol

theres a reason why their boy still hasnt won jack shit without cheating

egokiller
11-29-2016, 09:47 PM
You might be right but you can't tell me with an ounce of conviction that Lebron wanted to take that shot.

In his mind, it was Lebron's "momentum changing play" that instilled the confidence in Kyrie to make that game winning shot. :roll: As if a cold blooded killer that has shown 41 points on 71% shooting in game 5 needed any defensive stop whatsoever to instill confidence in him making that shot.

Yet when you look at the play by play of each post season game, you see kyrie lighting a fire under lebron's ass giving lebron the confidence. It's been beaten to death and proven time and time again that Lebron doesn't have solo confidence and killer instinct. Teammates need to be shifting the momentum and making key shots for him to have confidence. He could be 0-8 shooting and once kyrie makes some shots he hits the next 5 in a row. That's just how his mind works.

lilteapot
11-29-2016, 09:47 PM
Right before Allen made the game tying 3, Lebron shot it and then called for it again

CuhGetsBucks
11-29-2016, 09:48 PM
lebron stans calling people dumb yet they are the ones who judges players based on stats. I mean thats the easiest way to judge a player. Its like judging a book by its cover:lol

Too bad I was talking about the LeBron stans.

But back to my point, all yall mfs here are stupid.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:48 PM
In his mind, it was Lebron's "momentum changing play" that instilled the confidence in Kyrie to make that game winning shot. :roll:

Yet when you look at the play by play of each post season game, you see kyrie lighting a fire under lebron's ass giving lebron the confidence. It's been beaten to death and proven time and time again that Lebron doesn't have solo confidence and killer instinct. Teammates need to be shifting the momentum and making key shots for him to have confidence. He could be 0-8 shooting and once kyrie makes some shots he hits the next 5 in a row. That's just how his mind works.

This. Anyone who has a brain knows hes a 2nd option not a 1st option material. And this is the reason why he needs superteams to win. Coz hes a pippen not a jordan

Prometheus
11-29-2016, 09:49 PM

damn! knicksman getting DEEP... take notes, boys and girls.

scm5
11-29-2016, 09:50 PM
Question: Why do you have teammates in basketball?

Okay my statement accomplishes two things:

1. Shows how close Lebron came to having just one ring for his career, which was the original purpose of this thread.

2. Shows how Lebron fans cope with his mental dwarfism. "Why do you have teammates?". I bet every single one of you hated on Durant for joining the Warriors.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:52 PM
damn! knicksman getting DEEP... take notes, boys and girls.

I know its hurts bro to be proven dumb

Prometheus
11-29-2016, 09:52 PM
I know its hurts bro to be proven dumb

What do you mean? I don't understand.

knicksman
11-29-2016, 09:55 PM
What do you mean? I don't understand.

I hate kobe for getting rid of shaq. LOL what a beta

tpols
11-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Bran, only losers respect.

http://orig03.deviantart.net/cf16/f/2012/229/a/0/yoda_vector_by_gr8gonzo-d5bhnh4.jpg

CuhGetsBucks
11-29-2016, 10:00 PM
LeBron stans = So insecure about their favorite player they feel the need to defend him, even in obvious troll bait threads. Kings of excuses, always feel the need to justify their hero.

LeBron haters = So lonely and insecure about their favorite player's legacy they think about ways to discredit and weaken LeBron's accomplishments in their free time. (see: "Rent Free")

Yall mfs stupid.

3ball
11-29-2016, 10:01 PM

Indeed..

Also, Jordan was DOUBLE-TEAMED on the Kerr shot, which is why Kerr was wide open...

and that was the GAME PLAN - in the previous timeout, Kerr told Jordan to pass it when he got doubled, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BlOTeoZVE&t=0m5s

Regarding the Paxson shot - Unlike with Lebron's ray allen save, Jordan didn't bricked a shot that magically landed in Paxson's hands.. It was just a regular play, and it was preceeded by Jordan scoring every single Bulls' point in that 4th quarter - Paxson's shot was the first score by anyone not named Jordan, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_Pjg1zFjc&t=48m48s

ShawkFactory
11-29-2016, 10:03 PM
Bran stans calling someone retarded yet their boy hasnt won 1 respected ring.
:roll: :roll:

Keeps getting better and better

knicksman
11-29-2016, 10:06 PM
at the end of the day. Bran stans stan lebron because of stats. And judging players based on stats is like judging a book by its cover. Its too easy. Even a monkey could do it.

boldarblood
11-29-2016, 10:54 PM
And you are still a virgin

Seriously half this board is, so many still waiting for there man voice and balls to drop.

Prometheus
11-29-2016, 10:58 PM
LeBron stans = So insecure about their favorite player they feel the need to defend him, even in obvious troll bait threads. Kings of excuses, always feel the need to justify their hero.

LeBron haters = So lonely and insecure about their favorite player's legacy they think about ways to discredit and weaken LeBron's accomplishments in their free time. (see: "Rent Free")

Yall mfs stupid.

Yeah, we get it, you're a moderate. Quit bitching.

CuhGetsBucks
11-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Yeah, we get it, you're a moderate. Quit bitching.
If you not gon do anything bout me bitchin then we're talking about nothing here.

egokiller
11-29-2016, 11:18 PM
Indeed..

Also, Jordan was DOUBLE-TEAMED on the Kerr shot, which is why Kerr was wide open...

and that was the GAME PLAN - in the previous timeout, Kerr told Jordan to pass it when he got doubled, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BlOTeoZVE&t=0m5s

Regarding the Paxson shot - Unlike with Lebron's ray allen save, Jordan didn't bricked a shot that magically landed in Paxson's hands.. It was just a regular play, and it was preceeded by Jordan scoring every single Bulls' point in that 4th quarter - Paxson's shot was the first score by anyone not named Jordan, as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy_Pjg1zFjc&t=48m48s

Exactly. Shot's made by MJ's teammates were orchistrated, while Ray Allen's shot was a bail out. These morons actually think that the knowledge they are receiving about MJ relative to Lebron has something to do with insecurity of MJ's legacy. :roll:

They are too foolish to comprehend that a 6/6 finals record as FMVP each and every time without ever allowing a game 7 equates to not having the least bit of concern relative to a guy who has already lost 4 finals with a 2011 red mark on his resume. :lol

egokiller
11-29-2016, 11:21 PM
Seriously half this board is, so many still waiting for there man voice and balls to drop.

Definately some orange peelers on this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33WYi39O6k

boldarblood
11-29-2016, 11:43 PM
Definately some orange peelers on this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33WYi39O6k

Haha, for sure.. That or Kool Aid Lips...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtOd0DAeH3c

SouBeachTalents
11-30-2016, 01:46 AM
A lot of people still very upset about LeBron winning the Finals :oldlol:

Nilocon165
11-30-2016, 01:55 AM
A lot of people still very upset about LeBron winning the Finals :oldlol:
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlOUUfdAaxuaaJ2/source.gif

Bawkish
11-30-2016, 09:38 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlOUUfdAaxuaaJ2/source.gif

a very intellectual rebute

toneloc103
11-30-2016, 10:34 AM

Good day to you all.

And Curry would have zero if Kyrie didnt get hurt....

guy
11-30-2016, 11:02 AM
scm5 and knicksman showing no mercy in this thread.

Kryie's shot and Ray Allen's shot were definately more impactful on lebron's career and resume than Steve Kerr and Paxon's shots were on MJ's.

Allen 2013 allows Lebron to advance to the Spurs and get his critical 2nd ring against a team that was actually a contender, unlike OKC that lost 4-1 in 2012 finals. That 2013 ring was very important, other wise lebron would have looked like a complete chump for joining a stacked Miami heat team and only coming away with 1 win in 4 finals appearances. (not that 2 in 4 is much better, but at least he broke even)

Kyrie in 2016 allows Lebron to help Cleveland win it's first championship ever, which was huge relative to any Bulls victory in Chicago.

Sorry Pauk, good try tho. It was a good effort.

The main reason it's a stupid comparison is cause the Bulls were still up in those series. If the Bulls lose those games because those shots didn't go in, the series isn't over. They didn't "save" or "bail out" Jordan from losing. There would've still been Game 7, and it would've been hard to imagine the Bulls losing those.

Wally450
11-30-2016, 11:08 AM
There's so many scenarios where a player wouldn't have 'x rings' if 'player y' didn't make a certain shot, or if someone wasn't injured.

SouBeachTalents
11-30-2016, 01:18 PM
There's so many scenarios where a player wouldn't have 'x rings' if 'player y' didn't make a certain shot, or if someone wasn't injured.

No, only LeBron

ArbitraryWater
11-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Michael Jordan would never let a team of his with HCA get to that point.

#3ball

:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-30-2016, 01:28 PM
In the end, only losers respect knicksman

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

scm5
11-30-2016, 02:42 PM

This is true, but most greats would still have multiple rings because they won comfortably. Meanwhile, Bron got some stacked ass teams and still needed some clutch ass shots from Kyrie and Ray Allen.

SouBeachTalents
11-30-2016, 02:53 PM
This is true, but most greats would still have multiple rings because they won comfortably. Meanwhile, Bron got some stacked ass teams and still needed some clutch ass shots from Kyrie and Ray Allen.

Lol at this clown. LeBron's teams aren't any more stacked than Russell's, Magic's or Bird's were. And to call the '13, '14, hell even the '12 Heat "stacked ass teams" is laughable