PDA

View Full Version : Turning in my fan card

Odenorbust
05-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Goodbye sixers. GO BLAZERS

artificial
05-22-2007, 11:38 PM
what?

You were rooting for the sixers and you were planning on changing teams as soon as Oden got drafted? Or were you expecting Philly to get the #1 pick?

GTFOH punk :oldlol:

Jailblazers7
05-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry your fan card application was declined months ago because you are bandwagon riding SOB.

Odenorbust
05-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Sorry your fan card application was declined months ago because you are bandwagon riding SOB.
ha jail im really not. I have been a sixers fan all my life, and have posted on the ESPN and Sports boards.net for a long time as a sixers fan. I figure everyone should get a chance to change a team once say, every fifteen years. I just stand were the sixers are at and were there going and it really upsets me. Im just so upset with them I want to leave. This isn't going to happen probably because I'm born and raised in philly, but watching this team for me is depressing.:cry: :banghead: :( :violin: :mad: :no:

Jailblazers7
05-24-2007, 04:43 PM
If you are born and raised in Philly then how could you even think about leaving? Only people that arent true fans are allowed to switch teams so if you are a real fan you will stay for the highs and lows.

Odenorbust
12-24-2007, 11:38 PM
The thread why some want me to leave is here. Funny how a thread created out of frustration gets me a bad reputation. I will leave however as asked, this board despite the revival just doesn't have the group of posters it needs to stay a live. Funny how Jailblazers now has a oden avatar eh?

The Big Three
12-24-2007, 11:45 PM
The thread why some want me to leave is here. Funny how a thread created out of frustration gets me a bad reputation. I will leave however as asked, this board despite the revival just doesn't have the group of posters it needs to stay a live. Funny how Jailblazers now has a oden avatar eh?

This sucks. I hope you have a good time on RealGM, and some people here will still miss you.

donsanchez306
12-25-2007, 07:07 AM
philly!!! we'll come back we'll have more bandwagons than oergon trail.

insidehoops
05-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Ha, this old topic