PDA

View Full Version : 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: Cleveland Cavaliers (2) vs. Indiana Pacers (7)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

329 Services
04-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Cavs barely beat scrub team

Wally450
Lance was open at the FT line. Kyrie was maybe a step behind him. Still a better shot than CJ Miles taking the last shot.

Keno
Cavs in 4.

yea most likely. Pacers played their best and won't be this good again.

juju151111
04-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Why didn't cj miles give the damn ball back

Uncle Drew
Cavs barely beat scrub team
Lol, you've been melting down since opening tip.

hold this L
yea most likely. Pacers played their best and won't be this good again.
Was one of Cavs best games during these last 3 months as well :lol

Asukal
Cavs can't even beat down a scrub team... :facepalm :roll:

Lebron&Kyrie
Warriors are probably gonna go to overtime in their first game and if they win everyone will go "Omg KD and Curry better than LeBum!"

scuzzy
04-15-2017, 05:37 PM
LeClutch

qrich
LeBron scared to guard George 1v1 tho :roll:

Kingwillball
Anybody with Cleveland's best interests at heart should be rooting for them to lose every single night. This team has 0 chance of competing for a championship. They obviously won't make the Finals, but even winning 1 round could fool their FO into thinking they don't need wholesale changes to the roster. And that will simply lead to more seasons like the current one. The best thing will be if they lose this series.

Sadly, they won today :facepalm. A nauseating game. An even more nauseating win.

Obviously won't make finals ??? Wtf more like they are not a lock for finals still favorites but won't beat GS unless they improve and play a lot better.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Cavs in 4. These are the types of games scrub teams like Indy have to win:facepalm :facepalm

scuzzy
04-15-2017, 05:38 PM
Cavs can't even beat down a scrub team... :facepalm :roll:

meltdown x 100 :roll: :roll:

SwayDizzle
04-15-2017, 05:38 PM
give the damn ball to lance

Kingwillball
04-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Still confident Cavs in 4 maybe 5.. this will be closest gm of series..

Gus Hemmingway
meltdown x 100 :roll: :roll:

indeed :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
LeGod dominating:bowdown:

34-24 Footwork
LeBron scared to guard George 1v1 tho :roll:

This, imo. It will be overlooked, but why the fu.ck didn't the league's "best player" didn't wanna guard Paul George iso and eat his lunch on national television?

Dro
Thats the difference in coaching. They double PG, we let Teague guard Lebron 1 on 1 the entire game...And we should have taken the shot with 5-6 seconds on the clock. Thats coaching also..

Father Prime
04-15-2017, 05:40 PM
PG and coach :facepalm

Why put Lance in anyway if he isn't in-bounding? If Kobe was PG there, he would've hard dribble to his spot away from the double and took a 17 footer. PG missing that late free throw too. Come on...

329 Services
Still confident Cavs in 4 maybe 5.. this will be closest gm of series..

based on what? Cavs are 23 - 23 in their 46 regular season games. Cavs have losing record on road.

Gus Hemmingway
LeGod dominating:bowdown:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Dro
04-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Proud of this team, feel very confident. Cavs look pretty beatable. If they don't make everything in the first half next game, we win...Looking forward to Game 2.

raprap
04-15-2017, 05:41 PM
This, imo. It will be overlooked, but why the fu.ck didn't the league's "best player" didn't wanna guard Paul George iso and eat his lunch on national television?
they want to rush PG with the double team with Bron covering ground. Gives them a better chance to make PG pass the ball.

34-24 Footwork
04-15-2017, 05:42 PM
they want to rush PG with the double team with Bron covering ground. Gives them a better chance to make PG pass the ball.

Aiit, coach RapRap.

Any excuse will do, I guess.

RoseCity07
04-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Proud of this team, feel very confident. Cavs look pretty beatable. If they don't make everything in the first half next game, we win...Looking forward to Game 2.

Sure...count on them missing 13 free throws again. LOL

Gus Hemmingway
04-15-2017, 05:44 PM

don't try to explain defensive strategies to Kobe stans, their mindset is chuck chuck chuck put back by Gasol :lol

moongaze
Anybody with Cleveland's best interests at heart should be rooting for them to lose every single night. This team has 0 chance of competing for a championship. They obviously won't make the Finals, but even winning 1 round could fool their FO into thinking they don't need wholesale changes to the roster, starting with the coach. And that will simply lead to more seasons like the current one. The best thing will be if they lose this series.

Sadly, they won today :facepalm. A nauseating game. And an even more nauseating win.

I'm actually rooting for Indiana because I can't stand ty Lue. He doesn't deserve to be an NBA coach. His rotations and lineups are piss poor. No tavares, no Derrick Williams again. I love the cavs but I'm done with this team . They play an ugly brand of ball because of Lue. This is not a championship team.

Dro
Sure...count on them missing 13 free throws again. LOL
Nope but I do count on them getting all the calls in the 1st half and unless they shot 70% again in the 1st half, we win like I said. And why do you only comment when the Cavs make a good play but don't comment when Indy is doing their thing? Are you a Cavs fan now? Or you don't like the Pacers?

SpaceJammeR
04-15-2017, 05:45 PM
cavs need to fix their free throw asap. good that this happened on game 1. cavs know what their up against now.

qrich
04-15-2017, 05:46 PM

Okay, the whole 4th tho?

RoseCity07
04-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Nope but I do count on them getting all the calls in the 1st half and unless they shot 70% again in the 1st half, we win like I said. And why do you only comment when the Cavs make a good play but don't comment when Indy is doing their thing? Are you a Cavs fan now? Or you don't like the Pacers?

I like Cleveland. Nothing against the Pacers. I think Stephenson is trash and a team cancer. But like the rest of the Pacer roster.

JebronLames
04-15-2017, 05:47 PM
LeClutch with the game winning free throw.

dazzer87
04-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Pacers had their chance to win. Cavs in 4...

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2017, 05:48 PM
I too am rooting for Indiana... fck Tyron Lue and his inept rotations.

raprap
04-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Okay, the whole 4th tho?
oh shit really? didn't notice it. JR did a nice job on him though. Held him to 1 fg made

Meticode
04-15-2017, 05:49 PM
I'm actually rooting for Indiana because I can't stand ty Lue. He doesn't deserve to be an NBA coach. His rotations and lineups are piss poor. No tavares, no Derrick Williams again. I love the cavs but I'm done with this team . They play an ugly brand of ball because of Lue. This is not a championship team.
In the playoffs rotations tighten up. You'll be lucky to see more than 9 or 10 players played in a game. And really? Tavares? The guy has never played an NBA playoff game in his life and only 11 NBA games ever. He's not going to see ANY meaningful minutes in the playoffs unless Thompson goes down or the Cavs are losing by 20+ with 3 minutes left or the Cavs are winning by 20+ with 3 minutes left.

D-Wait
04-15-2017, 05:50 PM

Man, from Cavs fan to Cavs fan, calm down. Of course Lue doesn't give a player in Tavares meaningful minutes who didn't have any signifant practices with the team and doesn't have any playoff experience whatsoever.

We just won game 1. We were luck af, yeah. But save that kind of meltdown for the Cavs being down a series or getting kicked out the playoffs...

Dro
04-15-2017, 05:51 PM
I like Cleveland. Nothing against the Pacers. I think Stephenson is trash and a team cancer. But like the rest of the Pacer roster.
Ok, fair enough, sorry for the harshness...

raprap
04-15-2017, 05:52 PM
Btw, is Shump hurt?

Dro
04-15-2017, 05:52 PM
Btw, is Shump hurt?
No, he just sucks....

Indian guy
04-15-2017, 05:53 PM
Btw, is Shump hurt?

No, just sucks. He's no longer playable.

Meticode
Personally the defense and free throw shooting is a concern. Love missed ones he should've made. Three in fact. Love had like 3 wide open threes he should've drained at least one or two of those.

SAKOTXA
Team cancer? The whole team loves him, starting with Paul George

francesco totti
winning all what it matters in playoffs, there is still long way to go..and cavs can get better.

34-24 Footwork
Okay, the whole 4th tho?

Ether :lol

moongaze
04-15-2017, 05:54 PM
In the playoffs rotations tighten up. You'll be lucky to see more than 9 or 10 players played in a game. And really? Tavares? The guy has never played an NBA playoff game in his life and only 11 NBA games ever. He's not going to see ANY meaningful minutes in the playoffs unless Thompson goes down or the Cavs are losing by 20+ with 3 minutes left or the Cavs are winning by 20+ with 3 minutes left.

Just because he doesn't have experience doesn't mean he can't contribute. He provides something this team lacks. Why would you not even give him a go? That's retarded. And why should Derrick Williams be shut out of the rotation when the team played well when he got minutes and he has better stats across the board than Jefferson? It's called awful coaching. Lue doesn't know what he's doing

34-24 Footwork
04-15-2017, 05:55 PM
Team cancer? The whole team loves him, starting with Paul George

The "cancer" thing is completely fabricated with lance. All bullshit. Dude brings it every night and plays harder than everyone on that team...including PG.

People dont like lance for the same reason they dont like Westbrook.

SAKOTXA
04-15-2017, 05:56 PM
The "cancer" thing is completely fabricated with lance. All bullshit. Dude brings it every night and plays harder than everyone on that team...including PG.

Yea...when he's on, he's a high impact player that can change a the whole outcome of the game. Dude plays hard

Keno
04-15-2017, 05:57 PM
I too am rooting for Indiana... fck Tyron Lue and his inept rotations.

He doesn't know who to play or when to sit players, it's really ****ing pathetic, definitely one of the worse coaches lebron has had and that's saying a lot because they've all sucked dick.

Gus Hemmingway
more Kobe fans itt than Cavs and Pacers fans :roll: :roll: :roll:

The

Are

Miserable

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

ArbitraryWater
Just because he doesn't have experience doesn't mean he can't contribute. He provides something this team lacks. Why would you not even give him a go? That's retarded. And why should Derrick Williams be shut out of the rotation when the team played well when he got minutes and he has better stats across the board than Jefferson? It's called awful coaching. Lue doesn't know what he's doing

Exactly. Meticode is doing damage control here.

The team desperately needs Tavares, so he can contribute a few mins in a POTENTIAL finals series.

raprap
Ether :lol
The original post was about the last possession of the game. Didn't know you guys had an agenda. Oh well. :oldlol:

Meticode
You don't give him a go in close game when he's only practiced with the team once and played 11 NBA games ever. Sorry, we're doing to disagree on this.

Dro
04-15-2017, 05:58 PM

Yeah, I can tell you the response in this city to Lance has been surprising to me because he definitely was not this loved last time he was here, even though he played well..Dude is staying in a hotel downtown and he's been out downtown everyday. I work downtown so I've seen him twice just on my lunch break walking around Circle Centre Mall, lol. He was walking the canal yesterday, lol...Just kicking it and he's been jogging back and forth to Banker's Life everyday...You would think he was Reggie Miller the way the city has been treating him...

lilteapot
Who cares about that archaic macho Man mentality. They did the right play and shut down the hottest player on the court.

In other words, shut up when you don't know what you're talking about.

Ben Simmons
Personally the defense and free throw shooting is a concern. Love missed ones he should've made. Three in fact. Love had like 3 wide open threes he should've drained at least one or two of those.
Love isnt gonna be reliable on those 3s. Also, people are so concerned about Lebron's freethrows they ignore that the other players dont actually hit them well either. not a big deal, but the Cavs front player management should be ashamed of themselves for letting that many bad fts come out.

The defense is the only real concern because it's not fixable.

RoseCity07

I like Westbrook though. And Westbrook is actually good. He backs up his attitude with his game. Lance is impotent but beats his chest like he's a superstar.:oldlol:

Ben Simmons
04-15-2017, 05:59 PM

If it was completely fabricated then why does he have trouble staying the league? Teams hate winning?

Meticode
04-15-2017, 05:59 PM

The team desperately needs Tavares, so he can contribute a few mins in a POTENTIAL finals series.
The team desperately needed Bogut, Tavares is a filler incase someone goes down in the playoffs.

Indian guy
04-15-2017, 06:00 PM

There would be no use defensively for a 7+ footer against GS. You need speed to guard them.

Cleveland will need Tavares in the East.

SAKOTXA
04-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I can tell you the response in this city to Lance has been surprising to me because he definitely was not this loved last time he was here, even though he played well..Dude is staying in a hotel downtown and he's been out downtown everyday. I work downtown so I've seen him twice just on my lunch break walking around Circle Centre Mall, lol. He was walking the canal yesterday, lol...Just kicking it and he's been jogging back and forth to Banker's Life everyday...You would think he was Reggie Miller the way the city has been treating him...

Bu...but RosyCity07 says he's a team cancner, so you're wrong

Dro
04-15-2017, 06:01 PM
On one hand, I understand why everyone is so surprised because the Pacers haven't been playing like this most of the season. On the other hand, I don't understand why everyone's surprised because as far as I'm concerned, this is how many people predicted we should have been playing before the season started after we made all those moves...I dunno...

Ben Simmons
04-15-2017, 06:02 PM
The team desperately needed Bogut, Tavares is a filler incase someone goes down in the playoffs.
Yeah, that was a great pickup that failed them.

I honestly think they would be favorites with Bogut

Dro
04-15-2017, 06:02 PM
Bu...but RosyCity07 says he's a team cancner, so you're wrong
But thats why I apologized to him. Thats his opinion but like every situation, when you don't actually live in the city you don't get all the information that someone who lives in the city does. He's entitled to his opinion....

Ben Simmons
04-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Irving 1-9 from 3 lol. Just chucking them up. Dude is on his way to be an all time scorer, but needs to be smarter

highwhey
04-15-2017, 06:08 PM
There would be no use defensively for a 7+ footer against GS. You need speed to guard them.

Cleveland will need Tavares in the East.
tavares would help a lot against golden state. curry wouldn't be able to drive in. he can shot blocks all day long. against the raptors there times where he was faked and still managed to recover and block the shot on the same play.

34-24 Footwork
04-15-2017, 06:08 PM
If it was completely fabricated then why does he have trouble staying the league? Teams hate winning?

Tread carefully. If Ben Simmons wont stay healthy, he'll make Lance's career look long.

Lol @ having trouble staying in the league. He had a short stint out of the league and now he's a co-leader on a playoff team against the most stacked team in the league.

Deal with it.

34-24 Footwork
04-15-2017, 06:09 PM
Who cares about that archaic macho Man mentality. They did the right play and shut down the hottest player on the court.

In other words, shut up when you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol @ this angry, baby dic.k inbred.

34-24 Footwork
04-15-2017, 06:10 PM

Lol. Well Indiana has a few demons that it doesn't get enough credit for either, to be fair.

moongaze
04-15-2017, 06:10 PM

I don't get the reasoning of these knuckleheads. How will he ever deserve to play a playoff game in the future if the reasoning to not play him is because he hasnt played in the playoffs before? All year, even today, the cavs have been getting shredded in the post yet the biggest and best shot blocker on the team shouldn't get a single minute. Smh and part of the reason the game was so close is cause they don't have someone like him out there and are playing retarded , small ball run and gun style that doesn't fit who this team is.

highwhey
04-15-2017, 06:14 PM
I don't get the reasoning of these knuckleheads. How will he ever deserve to play a playoff game in the future if the reasoning to not play him is because he hasnt played in the playoffs before? All year, even today, the cavs have been getting shredded in the post yet the biggest and best shot blocker on the team shouldn't get a single minute. Smh and part of the reason the game was so close is cause they don't have someone like him out there and are playing retarded , small ball run and gun style that doesn't fit who this team is.
it's incredibly frustrating as a fan. lue is incompetent.

playing eddy a couple mins per game would not only help cavs right now, but long term as they get closer to the finals.

moongaze
04-15-2017, 06:19 PM
it's incredibly frustrating as a fan. lue is incompetent.

playing eddy a couple mins per game would not only help cavs right now, but long term as they get closer to the finals.

Exactly. You can't even get excited for games because the coach is a moron. I've never seen someone, for no valid reason, completely shut out guys that should be getting playing time like Lue. It's sad watching this team coached by lue. It's like someone stole your girlfriend.

E_Stamkos
04-15-2017, 06:20 PM

In some cases (if not most) i'd agree with you. Lance has proven time upon time again to be a bit of a headache. But in certain circumstances (the right situation) he can serve as a valuable asset. Whatever it is with Indy, they seem to bring the best out of him.

I comprehend where you're coming from though obvs.

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2017, 06:36 PM

:oldlol: :cheers:

Meticode
04-15-2017, 07:53 PM
How will he ever deserve to play a playoff game in the future if the reasoning to not play him is because he hasnt played in the playoffs before?
That's pretty simple. You have ample time to fit in with the team. You get minutes during the regular season to get comfortable with your team-mates and them to get comfortable with you. He doesn't have the experiece and he's a filler. It would be a stupid move to put him in a close playoff game with his lack of experience overall and the fact he's been with the team for less than a week.

It would blow my mind if he had a positive impact on a close game. To me he would make more mistakes than actually helping.

moongaze
04-15-2017, 08:28 PM
That's pretty simple. You have ample time to fit in with the team. You get minutes during the regular season to get comfortable with your team-mates and them to get comfortable with you. He doesn't have the experiece and he's a filler. It would be a stupid move to put him in a close playoff game with his lack of experience overall and the fact he's been with the team for less than a week.

It would blow my mind if he had a positive impact on a close game. To me he would make more mistakes than actually helping.

It's not simple. Your argument was that he shouldn't play in the playoffs because he doesn't have playoff experience. You can't now change your stance to explain my question with that .

There's enough instances of guys joining new teams and making an immediate impact, especially when they fit a need, to where I can say that chemistry argument is overblown. Sometimes guys are late acquisitions. Doesn't mean you should not use something that can potentially help you out because of that.

A stupid move is knowing you've been lacking in defense and rim protection all year and not even attempting to use someone that provides in those areas. You ever think that part of the reason that the game was so close is because the cavs have no defense and lack size and versatility? I'm not sure how he wouldn't make a positive impact when hes better than anyone on the team at parts of the defense that struggles. You want to see mistakes? Look at how Frye, love and TT defend the paint.

tpols
04-15-2017, 08:32 PM
Can't believe dude missed that shot...was a great look.

D-Wait
04-15-2017, 08:36 PM
A stupid move is knowing you've been lacking in defense and rim protection all year and not even attempting to use someone that provides in those areas.

I get your point. But to be fair, this is also David Griffin's fault. He didn't sign a Center like Tavares right after the Birdman injury. There was too much poker on the deadline and buyouts. And then after Bogut's injury he signs a Center who has been out of the league for years.
If Griffin would have signed a Center earlier/not a rusty Sanders, he would have much more likely cracked Lue's rotation for the Playoffs.

PsychoBe
04-15-2017, 09:22 PM
Thats the difference in coaching. They double PG, we let Teague guard Lebron 1 on 1 the entire game...And we should have taken the shot with 5-6 seconds on the clock. Thats coaching also..

get nate mcmillian outta here. It took him 48 minutes to realize that maybe letting teague guard lebron isn't a good idea.

RedBlackAttack
04-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Haven't read any of the previous messages and haven't been active on the board in a while, but I'll give my two cents.

First of all, I never liked this Pacers matchup. They just seem to play well against us, particularly CJ Miles. He wasn't a factor today and I actually kind of liked the defensive gameplan in theory and I think they have the right idea.

Miles has absolutely killed us in the past and I also feel like guys such as Monta Ellis, Young and Teague have done well against us in the regular season. Meanwhile, George is always going to find a way to get his.

It seemed like the Cavs were focused on trying to shut down everyone else in the first three quarters, banking on the supporting cast being cold down the stretch -- where they would ramp up the pressure on George.

It actually worked. Indiana scored a game-low 24 points in the fourth quarter. The problem was, the Cavs went ice cold in the middle to late stages of the fourth before LeBron and then Kyrie made those big baskets with under 3 minutes left to put the Cavs up 4.

As much focus as has been on the defense (or lack thereof) with the Cavs, they ramped up the intensity in the fourth quarter and the gameplan seemed to work. They were able to force tough shots for George or keep the ball out of his hands and the other guys had no rhythm by that point. Usually with the way he plays against us, that CJ Miles shot at the buzzer for the win is going to go in. But, he had taken just 5 shots up to that point (finished 2-for-6) and he was short.

The problem in the fourth quarter was the Cavs scoring just 17 points in the frame. They had averaged 30+ in the previous three quarters. Even if they get 22-25 points (missed free throws played a role), this game is a relatively comfortable win.

Instead, it was just plain luck that the shot didn't fall.

I can't say I'm worried about the Pacers when it comes to upsetting us in a 7-game series, but I absolutely do think they'll win games in this round and push us to at least 5, maybe 6-7.

Then again, I think back to the Pistons series last year. All the games except for maybe one felt like they came down to the last 5 minutes and one or two came right down to the last couple possessions.

This is the playoffs. You take a win anyway you can get it ... just ask the Raptors -- who now have the weight of the world (or Canada) on their shoulders in Game 2, while a dangerous Bucks squad is playing with house money.

The bottom-half of the East this year features teams/players who are not fun to go against with the season on the line. I'll be very curious to see how the Boston/Chicago series plays out. Nothing is going to come easy and even the Heat scared me a little bit ... and they didn't make the playoffs.

Btw, I'm sure it has been discussed already, but the officials were horrible both ways in this game and it is just getting tiring seeing the inconsistencies. They'll let some guys get absolutely mugged without a whistle, while other times touch fouls are called. This is the playoffs. At least be consistent, whether we have a lot of whistles or not.

Anyway, on to Game 2 ...

scuzzy
04-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Haven't read any of the previous messages and haven't been active on the board in a while, but I'll give my two cents.

First of all, I never liked this Pacers matchup. They just seem to play well against us, particularly CJ Miles. He wasn't a factor today and I actually kind of liked the defensive gameplan in theory and I think they have the right idea.

Miles has absolutely killed us in the past and I also feel like guys such as Monta Ellis, Young and Teague have done well against us in the regular season. Meanwhile, George is always going to find a way to get his.

It seemed like the Cavs were focused on trying to shut down everyone else in the first three quarters, banking on the supporting cast being cold down the stretch -- where they would ramp up the pressure on George.

It actually worked. Indiana scored a game-low 24 points in the fourth quarter. The problem was, the Cavs went ice cold in the middle to late stages of the fourth before LeBron and then Kyrie made those big baskets with under 3 minutes left to put the Cavs up 4.

As much focus as has been on the defense (or lack thereof) with the Cavs, they ramped up the intensity in the fourth quarter and the gameplan seemed to work. They were able to force tough shots for George or keep the ball out of his hands and the other guys had no rhythm by that point. Usually with the way he plays against us, that CJ Miles shot at the buzzer for the win is going to go in. But, he had taken just 5 shots up to that point (finished 2-for-6) and he was short.

The problem in the fourth quarter was the Cavs scoring just 17 points in the frame. They had averaged 30+ in the previous three quarters. Even if they get 22-25 points (missed free throws played a role), this game is a relatively comfortable win.

Instead, it was just plain luck that the shot didn't fall.

I can't say I'm worried about the Pacers when it comes to upsetting us in a 7-game series, but I absolutely do think they'll win games in this round and push us to at least 5, maybe 6-7.

Then again, I think back to the Pistons series last year. All the games except for maybe one felt like they came down to the last 5 minutes and one or two came right down to the last couple possessions.

This is the playoffs. You take a win anyway you can get it ... just ask the Raptors -- who now have the weight of the world (or Canada) on their shoulders in Game 2, while a dangerous Bucks squad is playing with house money.

The bottom-half of the East this year features teams/players who are not fun to go against with the season on the line. I'll be very curious to see how the Boston/Chicago series plays out. Nothing is going to come easy and even the Heat scared me a little bit ... and they didn't make the playoffs.

Btw, I'm sure it has been discussed already, but the officials were horrible both ways in this game and it is just getting tiring seeing the inconsistencies. They'll let some guys get absolutely mugged without a whistle, while other times touch fouls are called. This is the playoffs. At least be consistent, whether we have a lot of whistles or not.

the fck you been bruh? :biggums:

moongaze
04-15-2017, 10:50 PM
I get your point. But to be fair, this is also David Griffin's fault. He didn't sign a Center like Tavares right after the Birdman injury. There was too much poker on the deadline and buyouts. And then after Bogut's injury he signs a Center who has been out of the league for years.
If Griffin would have signed a Center earlier/not a rusty Sanders, he would have much more likely cracked Lue's rotation for the Playoffs.

Its partially his fault but I think he caters to the coach. Lues whole thing since he became coach has been about playing fast/up tempo. More so than blatt, he's embraced the whole small ball concept. So maybe that's why Griffin didn't put a premium on getting a player like mozgov/tavares because he figured Lue wouldn't play him. If Lue placed a value on front court size/rim protection I think Griffin would have acted quicker and been more serious about getting a true center.

I do think that Griffin shares lues small ball philosophy, though

RedBlackAttack
04-15-2017, 10:57 PM
Can't believe dude missed that shot...was a great look.
Roughly 2% of CJ Miles' field goal attempts come from the midrange, and he shot around 42% from those spots in the regular season. Take that midrange isn't really much of a part of CJ's game and factor in that it was off-the-dribble (not what he prefers) and he had only taken five shots in the game up that point ...

Not sure I'd consider it a great look for him under those circumstances.

Or, let me put it another way: The Cavs wanted the ball out of Paul George's hands on that play. Of all the other potential outcomes that don't include Paul George -- Ellis or Teague drive, Turner midrange spot-up.

To me, you can live with CJ Miles taking an off-the-dribble midrange shot under those circumstances and as little as he had touched the ball up to that point.

My two cents. :confusedshrug:

RedBlackAttack
04-15-2017, 10:58 PM
the fck you been bruh? :biggums:
Around breh. Around.

Coming back, though. It's playoff time. The right time. The rest is just foreplay.

highwhey
04-15-2017, 11:11 PM
Around breh. Around.

Coming back, though. It's playoff time. The right time. The rest is just foreplay.
what are your thoughts on Edy Tavares (likely) not getting any playing time in the playoffs when the cavs need his services urgently?

Im Still Ballin
04-16-2017, 02:02 AM
When things get desperate, expect Tavares to hit the court and become the sorely needed X-factor.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-16-2017, 02:03 AM
When things get desperate, expect Tavares to hit the court and become the sorely needed X-factor.

You have the worst glutes on ISH:roll: :roll: do u even squat:roll:

Im Still Ballin
04-16-2017, 02:15 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

329 Services
04-16-2017, 05:27 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/287ksiq.png

highwhey
04-16-2017, 12:35 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png
:roll: wrong thread maybe

WayOfWad3
04-16-2017, 01:17 PM
With these Paul George Stats, I'm beginning to believe he's overly confident to a fault. CJ Miles got a good look but the dude is still salty even though he completely missed two easy opportunities for teammates to score and seal the deal

RedBlackAttack
04-16-2017, 02:28 PM
what are your thoughts on Edy Tavares (likely) not getting any playing time in the playoffs when the cavs need his services urgently?
First of all, I was disappointed the Larry Sanders Experiment lasted only a few weeks. I thought that had the potential of being an excellent move for next year and beyond, although I could clearly see that he wasn't going to be ready to contribute this year.

Just a couple years ago, he was arguably the best rim protector in the NBA. Griff left the door open on potentially bringing him back next year, but it feels like that was probably his one opportunity. The problem was, he wasn't even to a point where he could replicate other teams' centers in playoff practice.

As for Tavares, there is a reason why he was still available with a couple days left in the regular season. He isn't going to step in and be 2015 Mozgov. He might be able to help us against certain matchups. Like, if it is Toronto next round, we might need a big body to bang with Jonas. He is going to be used only circumstantially though. He's probably more valuable in practice than he is for any one particular matchup, tbh.

We need a rim protector badly. Those guys can make up for a lot of defensive inconsistencies on the perimeter. That's why Bogut was such a huge get for us and his immediate injury was such a massive blow. There is no team in the league that needed the things he still does/did well than the Cavs.

SamuraiSWISH
04-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Kyrie isn't going to shoot that piss poor every game. JR still getting into the flow of things. Love a little bit as well. The defense is suspect, but this much to do about nothing. Cavs have the most talent in the weakest conference. Cake walk to the Finals if they play just average. I don't think Stephenson will play that well through out an entire series anyway.

RedBlackAttack
04-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Kyrie isn't going to shoot that piss poor every game. JR still getting into the flow of things. Love a little bit as well. The defense is suspect, but this much to do about nothing. Cavs have the most talent in the weakest conference. Cake walk to the Finals if they play just average. I don't think Stephenson will play that well through out an entire series anyway.
I've watched this team and the Eastern Conference all season ... haven't missed a Cavs game. I'm telling you, this will be no cakewalk. The Cavs have some issues.

Tristan Thompson is the only playable center on the roster. In previous years, the Cavs were multi-dimensional in a way that enabled them to matchup against anyone and even throw curveballs at other teams with lineups and rotations just because they had such a flexible roster. That isn't the case with this team because of all the injuries sustained and the loss of Mozgov.

Channing Frye does his best trying to impersonate a center, but that has never been something he's comfortable doing and it shows up mostly on the defensive side of the ball. Any time he and/or Love are the bigs, they're incredibly soft around the rim.

Meanwhile, TT's gift is his engine and athleticism. He just outworks, overpowers and out-athletes bigger, less mobile guys. But, he's been run into the ground this year due to a lack of help inside (and Love getting hurt didn't help).

Having rim protection can make up for a lot of other defensive deficiencies. The Cavs have virtually none. Combine that their best two perimeter defenders last year in the playoffs are shells of themselves and one (Shump) has fallen completely out of the rotation ...

Yes, the talent is there. LeBron, Kyrie and Love are still going to be the best trio of players outside of Golden State. But, after that, it is a bit of a mess. Tristan is worn to the nub. JR hasn't been able to find a rhythm on either end of the floor since coming back from the thumb. Shump cannot be on the floor he has been so bad. Deron Williams serves as a nice offensive backup PG, but his defense is probably the worst on the entire team and that's saying something.

Korver and Frye are nice pieces to space the floor (and thank god for them), but they don't help us defensively (Korver actually isn't bad on that end either).

It's just not as good a team as we've put out there in the previous two years. A lot of it is injuries and some of it is guys leaving for big contracts (Moz and Delly).

Meanwhile, the East is better this year than it has been the last two years. And, the Cavs look mentally fatigued to me from the last three years.

I would not be at all surprised if they didn't make it out.

GimmeThat
04-17-2017, 01:40 AM
I don't think Lue will go with the same line up

so the Pacers needs the best fan to show up for this series to have a chance..

JebronLames
04-17-2017, 02:16 AM
What happened to shumpert? He was good in 2015 when he was playing with a shoulder and groin injury. He's been healthy the past two years and has been playing like a d-leaguer

AintNoSunshine
04-17-2017, 03:42 AM
I've watched this team and the Eastern Conference all season ... haven't missed a Cavs game. I'm telling you, this will be no cakewalk. The Cavs have some issues.

Tristan Thompson is the only playable center on the roster. In previous years, the Cavs were multi-dimensional in a way that enabled them to matchup against anyone and even throw curveballs at other teams with lineups and rotations just because they had such a flexible roster. That isn't the case with this team because of all the injuries sustained and the loss of Mozgov.

Channing Frye does his best trying to impersonate a center, but that has never been something he's comfortable doing and it shows up mostly on the defensive side of the ball. Any time he and/or Love are the bigs, they're incredibly soft around the rim.

Meanwhile, TT's gift is his engine and athleticism. He just outworks, overpowers and out-athletes bigger, less mobile guys. But, he's been run into the ground this year due to a lack of help inside (and Love getting hurt didn't help).

Having rim protection can make up for a lot of other defensive deficiencies. The Cavs have virtually none. Combine that their best two perimeter defenders last year in the playoffs are shells of themselves and one (Shump) has fallen completely out of the rotation ...

Yes, the talent is there. LeBron, Kyrie and Love are still going to be the best trio of players outside of Golden State. But, after that, it is a bit of a mess. Tristan is worn to the nub. JR hasn't been able to find a rhythm on either end of the floor since coming back from the thumb. Shump cannot be on the floor he has been so bad. Deron Williams serves as a nice offensive backup PG, but his defense is probably the worst on the entire team and that's saying something.

Korver and Frye are nice pieces to space the floor (and thank god for them), but they don't help us defensively (Korver actually isn't bad on that end either).

It's just not as good a team as we've put out there in the previous two years. A lot of it is injuries and some of it is guys leaving for big contracts (Moz and Delly).

Meanwhile, the East is better this year than it has been the last two years. And, the Cavs look mentally fatigued to me from the last three years.

I would not be at all surprised if they didn't make it out.

It's what happens to the team get complacent and take Lebron's dominance on both ends for granted and think he will always save the day by being able to plug any holes, especially on the defensive end. I gave Cavs props when they signed Bogut but too bad he lasted under a minute:facepalm

Cavs this year is in for a rude awakening when they see the Warriors in the Finals. Sht will be over in 4-5 and I am being dead serious and objective and fair. Case in point Heat vs Spurs 2014. Sht will be THAT lopsided.

Im Still Ballin
04-17-2017, 12:54 PM
The answer is Tavares. When the going gets tough... Watch for his sign.

scuzzy
04-17-2017, 01:02 PM
The answer is Tavares. When the going gets tough... Watch for his sign.

LOL Do you even squat?

PP34Deuce
04-17-2017, 01:39 PM
I think Paul George is taking the match up way too personal. If he can reign it in, it will help his team.

Right now Lebron is thinking "This is how we beat Indiana"

PG is thinking, "I gotta beat Lebron and prove I'm the best SF in the league."

If he makes this a one on one match up he's falling for what Cleveland wants to do. Lue and Lebron know it, and Lebron won't deviate from his offensive plans on the court.

It's almost like MIA OKC when Durant kept constantly going at Lebron. Lebron knew he was still a better player and slowly wore him down. This lebron is older but he's still able to hit his gears.

Indiana has a bunch of shot creators on this team. PG can be mad but if a team has Teague, Miles, and Ellis...All of those guys have proven to score off ISO. They aren't going to pass it back out with 7 seconds to make a play.

oarabbus
04-17-2017, 02:25 PM
I think Paul George is taking the match up way too personal. If he can reign it in, it will help his team.

Right now Lebron is thinking "This is how we beat Indiana"

PG is thinking, "I gotta beat Lebron and prove I'm the best SF in the league."

If he makes this a one on one match up he's falling for what Cleveland wants to do. Lue and Lebron know it, and Lebron won't deviate from his offensive plans on the court.

It's almost like MIA OKC when Durant kept constantly going at Lebron. Lebron knew he was still a better player and slowly wore him down. This lebron is older but he's still able to hit his gears.

Indiana has a bunch of shot creators on this team. PG can be mad but if a team has Teague, Miles, and Ellis...All of those guys have proven to score off ISO. They aren't going to pass it back out with 7 seconds to make a play.

I don't think this Pacer team is just that good though. This Pacer team's defense is a LOT worse than the Indiana team that played Miami. And defense wins championships.

SamuraiSWISH
04-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Cleveland definitely needs to do something with their roster to provide some youth, athleticism, and defense going forward.

It's why the Love for Wiggins deal was amazing in a short term 2 - 3 year window, but I think they'd be much better st this point with him on the floor. A Kyrie / Wiggins / LeBron back court to wing trio would've been scary.

They might need to make some roster shake ups in the off season. I don't know if JR is starting to run on gas either. He doesn't seem like th dynamic bench scorer that he used to be.

PP34Deuce
04-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Cleveland definitely needs to do something with their roster to provide some youth, athleticism, and defense going forward.

It's why the Love for Wiggins deal was amazing in a short term 2 - 3 year window, but I think they'd be much better st this point with him on the floor. A Kyrie / Wiggins / LeBron back court to wing trio would've been scary.

They might need to make some roster shake ups in the off season. I don't know if JR is starting to run on gas either. He doesn't seem like th dynamic bench scorer that he used to be.

JR is hot and cold. last year he was hot and cold he was just hotter longer. I've noticed JR shows up every other series. You need him for rounds 2 and 3. You can live with his bricking first round.

Ben Simmons
04-17-2017, 03:26 PM

Honestly they just need a center. If they had rim protection I guarantee all their bad defenders would become better. Teams have figured out TT and Channing Fryes limitations. Mozgov goy over payed and injured, Bogus got injured, and Larry Sanders wasn't ready. If one of those worked out, they'd compete with Golden state.

SamuraiSWISH
04-17-2017, 03:31 PM
I feel like they're just playing lazy. LeBron, Kyrie, Shump, and JR are all capable of playing quality defense. It's a reflection of the temperature of the team's leadership climate and culture. It's not just about rim protection. And in today's league, Tristian Thompson fits that bill anyway.

Dray n Klay
04-17-2017, 03:36 PM
I feel like they're just playing lazy. LeBron, Kyrie, Shump, and JR are all capable of playing quality defense. It's a reflection of the temperature of the team's leadership climate and culture. It's not just about rim protection. And in today's league, Tristian Thompson fits that bill anyway.

Thanks for that analysis, Coach.

PP34Deuce
04-17-2017, 03:39 PM

Lebron is a roamer. He amps his defensive intensity in 2-3 minute spurts.
Kyrie is bi polar defensively. he can be great on rotations and horrible the next. He's truly lazy-Like James Harden.
Shump has no confidence and Lue isn't helping it.
JR plays hard but he's never been a defensive stopper. When JR makes shots, his defense usually gets better.

dazzer87
04-17-2017, 03:46 PM
Pacers had their chance in game 1.............Cavs in 4......:bowdown:

stalkerforlife
04-17-2017, 06:07 PM
George has been absolutely torching Bran and the Cavs recently.

I expect it to continue and the Pacers steal home court tonight.

Wooooooooo!

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 06:17 PM
cavs won't be so lucky this game

sportjames23
04-17-2017, 07:15 PM
TNT cheating for the Cavs. Indiana scored all the points so far, but has the score in favor of Cleveland.

329 Services
04-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Paul George is hot

PsychoBe
04-17-2017, 07:17 PM
There goes nate ****ing mcmillian letting ****ing jeff teague ****ing guard lebron james.

holy ****ing shit I'm done with the Least :facepalm

ImKobe
04-17-2017, 07:17 PM
Game 1 was no fluke man...Pacers deserved to steal it but Cavs were ridiculously hot in the 1st half

doesn't seem the case here and Pacers are clamping down on D, finally forcing some TOs and not giving easy buckets

PG is for real man, Celtics dumb AF not to trade for the man.

There goes nate ****ing mcmillian letting ****ing jeff teague ****ing guard lebron james.

holy ****ing shit I'm done with the Least :facepalm

Ok you have Teague on James who can at least stay in front of him but you have to send in help once Bron starts backing himself into the paint...I'll allow an open J over an easy 2..

VengefulAngel
04-17-2017, 07:18 PM
I would put Lebron on George now, Jr getting off his feet too much.

ImKobe
04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Pacers can't get shit on offense without George smh

stalkerforlife
04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
PG has surpassed Bran before our eyes.

Wow.

r0drig0lac
04-17-2017, 07:24 PM
PG13 :eek:

ImKobe
04-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Lebron traveled

RoundMoundOfReb
LeBron dominating.

329 Services
Paul George needs more help

E_Stamkos
04-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Awful defensive display here

Kingwillball
04-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Cavs sloppy

329 Services
04-17-2017, 07:28 PM
I am impressed with Nate Macmillan vision today, and coaching.Unlike game 1.

E_Stamkos
Teague playing like utter trash man

r0drig0lac
Larry :roll:

Lebron&Kyrie
04-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Lebron James

SAKOTXA
Teague is such a low IQ retard

tpols
yall see Larry bird :roll:

Lebron&Kyrie
PG has surpassed Bran before our eyes.

Wow.
One of the things I've observed from this game is that you should get a job

ImKobe
Teague got tunnel vision SMH how you gonna ignore an open George on the wing and then turn the shit over

Asukal
04-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Lebron ugly fall away jumper.... :facepalm :roll:

SwayDizzle
that dunk was a travel

Kingwillball
Cavs better pull away tonight and not let them come back.

konex
I honestly feel it's disgusting that Bron isn't checking PG. When did 32 year old stars stop taking the defensive challenge?

PsychoBe
04-17-2017, 07:31 PM
What does Nate McMillian ****ing tell his team to do when PG13 is double-teamed?

"pass the ball until the defense recovers again. don't think just pass"

****ing idiot coach get this ****er out of here. this is what PG13 has to work with, a dumbass coach a couple of midgets and the most mentally weak big-men in the league :facepalm

E_Stamkos
Not surprised they handed the reigns to Dennis Scrotum in Atl

qrich
Paul George and scrubs sticking close....Warriors gon sweep the Cavs if Cleveland makes the finals this year

VengefulAngel
I honestly feel it's disgusting that Bron isn't checking PG. When did 32 year old stars stop taking the defensive challenge?

When you don't have to, why waste the energy?

HylianNightmare
04-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Leggo born ready

Lebron&Kyrie
04-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Get a rebound you bums

Kingwillball
04-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Cavs can't rebound or play D..

raprap
Cavs can't secure the rebound. :facepalm

E_Stamkos
I bet Teague takes the thickest shits

Keno
Bring in new guy, worst coach :facepalm

qrich

Agreed.

One of the few things about Kobe that were legendary.

raprap
04-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Jr has been shit.

Kingwillball
04-17-2017, 07:35 PM
Cavs really regressed this year wow very frustrating to watch play D and rebound they should easily beat the Pacers.

SAKOTXA
04-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Wtf was that foul call? :facepalm

Indian guy

It would be downright moronic to put a 32 year old LeBron on the opposition's best player for the entire game. LeBron currently has more mileage than MJ did in '98, and MJ sure wasn't checking Reggie in the ECF against Pacers. Harper took him from the get-go.

Lebron&Kyrie
Ty Lue SUCKS

qrich
04-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Refs with the assist :applause:

ImKobe
04-17-2017, 07:37 PM
LOL he pushed him before the shot

329 Services
04-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Cavs give up 29 points , so much for switches to flip.haha. Golden State will blow this team up, if they even make it out of east

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 07:38 PM
bad foul

D-Wait
04-17-2017, 07:39 PM
Cavs really regressed this year wow very frustrating to watch play D and rebound they should easily beat the Pacers.

Cavs lead the rebound battle 13 to 10.

Nowoco
04-17-2017, 07:40 PM
The Cavs suck ass.

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 07:41 PM
lebron is so cringe with his rose petals

Indian guy
I honestly can't believe Korver ever sees the court. Atlanta, a franchise that's big on advanced stats, got rid of him for a reason. Of their core rotation players, he had by far their worst +/- numbers. And it's easy to see why if you simply watch him play. He's the worst defensive player in the entire league. And that's not even hyperbole. Nothing he does offensively justifies what he gives up on the other end.

SAKOTXA
Lebron is allowed to travel at least twice each game, nice

qrich
Refs with another assist :applause:

Grey Dawn
04-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Refs stepping in

dazzer87
LeTravel............these refs.....:roll:

E_Stamkos
Seraphin with the hands of stone

Indian guy
04-17-2017, 07:43 PM
LeBron cannot afford to be a facilitator with the 2nd unit.

Grey Dawn
04-17-2017, 07:43 PM
LeTravel............these refs.....:roll:

They know Cleveland can't do it on their own

RoseCity07
04-17-2017, 07:44 PM
LeGod is the best:bowdown: :bowdown:

dazzer87
04-17-2017, 07:44 PM
Pacers are just trash.

E_Stamkos
04-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Lance no Romance

Lebron&Kyrie
04-17-2017, 07:46 PM
LeGOAT just chilling and still outplaying PG

raprap
LeBron is so good.

dazzer87
PG is guarding Lebron but Lebron is not..........:roll: :roll: :roll:

SAKOTXA
Indiana's defense on Lebron has been atrocious and they have no sets for when George gets double, feels like they're playing 3 on 5 on offense, no off the ball screens, nothing

qrich
Indy missing good looks and Seraphin sucks.

RoundMoundOfReb
Too much domination by the King. I can't watch this...

ArbitraryWater
wow....

DOMINANCE

we are spoiled

VengefulAngel
04-17-2017, 07:47 PM
PG is guarding Lebron but Lebron is not..........:roll: :roll: :roll:

How's that working out for PG?

SwayDizzle
what is this trashhhhh?

D-Wait
The Cavs suck ass.

Talk about overreacting.

But yeah, the Pacers aren't able to capitalize on the Cavs' weaknesses.

329 Services
LeBron is so good.

At dunking and layups, easy baskets. Tough defences would shut him down.

ArbitraryWater
what is this trashhhhh?

how is life in the netherlands?

Keno
04-17-2017, 07:48 PM
lebron is too damn good. Greatest of all time

ArbitraryWater

so why hasnt this happened since 2008?

raprap
You're a dumbass.

Keno
04-17-2017, 07:49 PM
11-0 in first round > 6-0 in finals

raprap
04-17-2017, 07:49 PM
so why hasnt this happened since 2008?
Got'em :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
04-17-2017, 07:50 PM
This Pacers defense is one of the best ever.

SwayDizzle
how is life in the netherlands?
pretty chill bro. ur in germany right?

VengefulAngel
Lebron shuts down PG one on one, REFS BAILOUT.

Dray n Klay
LeBrons d.ick is just so much bigger than everyone else's

Thats what it boils down to..

:applause: :bowdown:

K Xerxes
04-17-2017, 07:51 PM
Korver might not be doing shit for the stat sheet, but the defensive attention he demands makes things really easy for Bron and co...

dazzer87
04-17-2017, 07:51 PM
THESE scrubs hitting everything now.......:roll:

Keno
04-17-2017, 07:52 PM
Why is Lance celebrating after making a basket? You're trash and down double digits loser

Lebron&Kyrie
I could score on Channing Frye

Indian guy
Can't believe Cleveland's getting raped on the glass by a team that ranked 25th in rebounding this season :facepalm

qrich
LeBron being carried by the officials and scrubs :applause:

ArbitraryWater
Stephenson mad af

ImKobe
Lance Vance Dance with the Kobe mentality

and how is Deron not a HOFer

329 Services
Deron Williams is better then Kyrie IRVING

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 07:53 PM
my new fav player...lance

ArbitraryWater
pretty chill bro. ur in germany right?

yea mang.

partners basically

no public weed though :lol

Lebron&Kyrie
Lebron DESTROYING PG

Keno
Lebron one man mission. King.

329 Services
04-17-2017, 07:55 PM
Pacers are scoring in every possession, Cavs defence sucks.

dazzer87
and lebron stans saying he has no help on this team......

SAKOTXA
Terrible defense by Indy, Bird is gonna have a heart attack by the end of this game

tpols
Indiana's defense is trash. Their getting lost on shooters on almost every play.

Keno
04-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Lebron DESTROYING PG

On both ends of the floor. Even after PG's fluke start, king shit.

PsychoBe
04-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Indiana's defense is trash. Their getting lost on shooters on almost every play.

They don't have the offensive firepower or pieces to play trash ass defense. A clueless roster with a clueless coach.

SAKOTXA
04-17-2017, 07:57 PM
On both ends of the floor. Even after PG's fluke start, king shit.
Ya'll are delusional :facepalm

Keno
and lebron stans saying he has no help on this team......

Lebron got assist for like all open looks, if they can't make an open shot gtfo the NBA.

PP34Deuce
Eventually people should realize defense is diff now than ever. It's rare to hold teams under 90 points. So much more screen moving.

D-Wait
Can't believe Cleveland's getting raped on the glass by a team that ranked 25th in rebounding this season :facepalm

what the fukk are you talking about? Cleveland has 18 rebounds to the Pacers having 14 rebounds...

Ben Simmons
04-17-2017, 07:58 PM
Eventually people should realize defense is diff now than ever. It's rare to hold teams under 90 points. So much more screen moving.
Excuses for the Cavs being one of the worst 10 teams in the league on that end

SAKOTXA
04-17-2017, 07:58 PM
Holy shit that would have been nasty

Smoke117
04-17-2017, 07:59 PM
lol clear charge

SwayDizzle
my cavs girls lookin luscious

329 Services

NOT TRUE

tpols
Paul George is a ****ing monster lol

Kingwillball
Ummm that was clear charge on PG

Indian guy
Korver might not be doing shit for the stat sheet

He had the worst +/- numbers of any rotation player in Atlanta. He had the worst +/- numbers of any rotation player for Cleveland too. Both teams were heavily in the negatives when he was on the court, positive with him off.

The guy just sucks. No need to defend him.

Keno
04-17-2017, 08:00 PM
Obvious charge call. Ref was blinded by the close poster to realize.

Keno
04-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Lebron goes to the bench and it's almost tied after being up double digits, stacked tho.

K Xerxes
04-17-2017, 08:02 PM
He had the worst +/- numbers of any rotation player in Atlanta. He had the worst +/- numbers of any rotation player for Cleveland too. Both teams were heavily in the negatives when he was on the court, positive with him off.

Everytime he's on the floor the defender is forced to hug him on the 3 point line. They can't help off him, which you saw earlier lead to a wide open dunk for Bron.

I guess his defense is another matter...

Indian guy
04-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Kyrie's defense :oldlol:. Good LORD. No wonder he's always in revenge mode offensively, because everybody scores on him on the other end.

tpols
Kyrie hands down best iso player in the league

raprap
Irving abusing Teague

SAKOTXA
Kyrie's offensive movemd are amazing. Most skilled player in the league

PP34Deuce
Excuses for the Cavs being one of the worst 10 teams in the league on that end

Quite a few teams have 3 point shooters.

Ben Simmons

Honestly the Cavs started to struggle right when they acquired him lol

329 Services
Cavs are playing Deron Williams, Kyrie Irving, JR Smith all together.Great defence.

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 08:04 PM
yea mang.

partners basically

no public weed though :lol
:lol :lol
:pimp: :pimp:

Springsteen
Cavs are playing Deron Williams, Kyrie Irving, JR Smith all together.Great defence.

:lol

beastee
McHale just said..."Kyrie Irving is THE best iso scorer in the league".

What was that stupid thread from a few days ago...:confusedshrug:

PP34Deuce
04-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Everytime he's on the floor the defender is forced to hug him on the 3 point line. They can't help off him, which you saw earlier lead to a wide open dunk for Bron.

I guess his defense is another matter...

Korver is probably one of the smartest players on the court next to love bron and Jefferson. He's slow but he actually makes the right intentions defensively.

SwayDizzle
04-17-2017, 08:05 PM
why are all these intermission shows so cringe?

ImKobe
04-17-2017, 08:06 PM
why are all these intermission shows so cringe?

Family entertainment :sleeping

sportjames23
04-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Damn, Bron has NO post game.

raprap
Jr has been off

beastee
Damn, Bron has NO post game.
We need a gif of that....:facepalm

qrich
04-17-2017, 08:10 PM
LeBron gettign away with a charge :applause:

Kingwillball
Cavs TOs keeping Pacers in gm.

dazzer87
Lecharge..........:applause:

raprap
04-17-2017, 08:11 PM
Amazing how this game is close

Springsteen
http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/giflbjpg.gif

SwayDizzle
how is that not a charge?

PP34Deuce
See if Cleveland can take the fight out of indiana.

RoundMoundOfReb
If LeBron makes it past the 2nd round with this team he's moving up from #1A to #1 all time.

ArbitraryWater
04-17-2017, 08:12 PM
:lol :lol
:pimp: :pimp:

fam :cheers:

bron stackin the TO's right now