PDA

View Full Version : 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: Cleveland Cavaliers (2) vs. Indiana Pacers (7)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

stalkerforlife
04-23-2017, 03:42 PM
Finally stalker tells the truth... but you're a black supremacist also...

No, i'm merely a truth teller.

I always tell the truth.

Nick Young
04-23-2017, 03:43 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4327213/broom-dancing-o.gif

RealSkipBayless
04-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Magic is waiting for you in LA.

:applause:

Indian guy
04-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Isn't that what happened when they played Detroit last season? Don't think it matters too much, Cavs just going through motions and get a good rest now.

The point differential was 34 in last year's 1st round though, more than twice of this year. Cleveland also wasn't consistently blowing leads last year or just looking like sh!t generally on both ends.

Uncle Drew
04-23-2017, 03:46 PM
The point differential was 34 in last year's 1st round though, more than twice of this year. Cleveland also wasn't consistently blowing leads last year or just looking like sh!t generally on both ends.
The only thing that isn't different about this series and the Detroit series is that you're still complaining about everything.

Orlando Magic
04-23-2017, 03:46 PM
No, i'm merely a truth teller.

I always tell the truth.

:bowdown:

I will videotape all of the insults and I will have zero fear of being ejected.

However, I won't be dumb enough to get ejected early on...i'll pour it on as the game goes on to ensure I see a lot of the game.

If Bran isn't a bitch, he won't ask for my removal.

His package, colluding, Delonte, Lambo, 2011, etc...nothing will be off limits.

Because as he said before "Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for me to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today."

I'll go back to my pathetic existence, but everyone close to the court will hear me mocking his tiny little package.

He nor anyone could ever say anything to me...I say worse things about myself than anyone else could.

I. CAN'T. LOSE. BECAUSE. I. STAY. LOSING.

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2017, 03:47 PM
The only thing that isn't different about this series and the Detroit series is that you're still complaining about everything.

cringe

anyway, SWEEP :banana:

stalkerforlife
04-23-2017, 03:47 PM

That wasn't a lie.

My bitch wouldn't take me to the game and I don't have any friends.

I don't drive.

Young X
04-23-2017, 03:48 PM
The Pacers were by far the worst team in the playoffs. Miami would've done much better.

Orlando Magic
04-23-2017, 03:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/671066334457794560/LNDinDFp.jpg

FLDFSU
04-23-2017, 03:49 PM
He has the right skin color and Bran is a known black supremacist.

I really think the MLB is more your style. Holy shit there are actual racists watching the NBA in 2017. Takes a true idiot to accomplish such a feat.

stalkerforlife
04-23-2017, 03:49 PM
I really think the MLB is more your style. Holy shit there are actual racists watching the NBA in 2017. Takes a true idiot to accomplish such a feat.

I don't like white people.

I think you need to grow up.

PsychoBe
04-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Why doesn't Bird just coach the Pacers again?

Ben Simmons
04-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Why doesn't Bird just coach the Pacers again?
Health

FLDFSU
04-23-2017, 03:53 PM
I don't like white people.

I think you need to grow up.

And I think you need to go watch NASCAR.

**** outta here with your racist bullshit. Erik Spo is literally one of the worst coaches in the NBA and Lebron constantly praised him.

Is Spo now black too?

Again, take your ass to a MLB board, moron.

Uncle Drew
04-23-2017, 03:54 PM
cringe

anyway, SWEEP :banana:
:oldlol:

Go support Dallas.

inclinerator
04-23-2017, 03:55 PM
lebron in 3
told ya

stalkerforlife
04-23-2017, 03:55 PM
And I think you need to go watch NASCAR.

**** outta here with your racist bullshit. Erik Spo is literally one of the worst coaches in the NBA and Lebron constantly praised him.

Is Spo now black too?

Again, take your ass to a MLB board, moron.

Bran praised him because he knew daddy Riley wouldn't put up with his shit.

And you shouldn't speak to people on the internet in a way you wouldn't speak to them in real life; that's cowardly.

Im Still Ballin
04-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Stalker is an unhinged FUMING white supremacist

francesco totti
04-23-2017, 04:07 PM
Cavs are at their best, when they get ton of rest.Should really work on many things for upcoming rounds.

329 Services
04-23-2017, 04:11 PM
I dont blame Nate Macmillan, mainly because Paul George quit on his team today.There was literally nothing Nate can do, if his star player has his mind set elsewhere.

Keno
04-23-2017, 05:18 PM
lebron finally getting the little bit of rest he deserves. feel sorry for the next opponents. :pimp:

RedBlackAttack
04-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Glad this series is over in four. The Pacers had won five straight games leading into the playoffs including wins against Toronto, Atlanta and Milwaukee (three higher seeds), and the Cavs just barely beat them in one of the best games of the regular season or it would have been six straight.

Paul George is a dynamic player and, while their roster never quite gelled the way some people thought it might before the season started, there was a lot of talent in their Top 6-7 guys.

LeBron was just phenomenal and I was glad to see the defense start to tighten up in the last six quarters.

The Cavs still have plenty of work to do, but most of the problem -- to my eyes -- is mental fatigue of being to two straight Finals and wearing the target of a championship all season. There's a reason the Spurs have never repeated as champions. It's hard, especially when you don't do it the first time you have a great shot (2015-16).

The second half of this season, this team has been running on fumes mentally as much as physically.

Just getting out of this series relatively healthy and in four games can help recharge the batteries. At this point, that's the best I can ask for.

brownmamba00
04-23-2017, 06:38 PM
I dont blame Nate Macmillan, mainly because Paul George quit on his team today.There was literally nothing Nate can do, if his star player has his mind set elsewhere.
McMillan got easily outcoached in the 4th quarters. His team played very predictable on offense.

moongaze
04-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Well, pg-13 got the last shot he wanted... :lol

Lebron with his best series ever? Told you guys 32 is not old. He looks stronger and as athletic as ever.

Meticode
04-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm glad the Cavs got this over with in 4. The rest of the East is a bloodbath right now with no clear winner in any of the series.

DukeDelonte13
04-23-2017, 08:17 PM
Cavs played hard when it mattered and made it a quick series without injury.

I can't complain although i would like to see kyrie distribute the ball more and play with more consistent effort.

lilteapot
04-23-2017, 08:33 PM
I think the Bucks will be a bigger challenge for the Cavs than the Raptors. It's a worse matchup with Bucks' length and rebounding, and the Cavs will have trouble with those guys in transition.

The Raptors are so meh, I think the Raptors are lucky if they are able to even go 6 games.

JebronLames
04-23-2017, 08:40 PM

Lebron with his best series ever? Told you guys 32 is not old. He looks stronger and as athletic as ever.
He was more athletic from 09-14. But he looks more athletic than last year, and much more athletic than 2015

Keno
04-23-2017, 09:48 PM

he maybe 32 but he has the mileage of a 40 year old. which makes everything much more impressive considering he's still the best and most dominant player in the league.

inclinerator
04-24-2017, 12:04 AM
He was more athletic from 09-14. But he looks more athletic than last year, and much more athletic than 2015
yea he had the most dunks this year in a while and lots of blocks

VengefulAngel
04-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Kyrie had his worst defensive series so far in his playoff history?

Don't know why he's devolved back to tunnel vision shooting and terrible defense.

Orlando Magic
04-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Kyrie had his worst defensive series so far in his playoff history?

Don't know why he's devolved back to tunnel vision shooting and terrible defense.

Because 1) that's always been his game... he idolizes Kobe so what do you expect?? and I don't want to misrepresent when I say this... Kyrie is an absolute stud when he's on, but overall... he's probably THE most overrated player in the league today and 2) he can get away with it and the Cavs still win.

Milbuck
04-24-2017, 01:39 PM
I think the Bucks will be a bigger challenge for the Cavs than the Raptors. It's a worse matchup with Bucks' length and rebounding, and the Cavs will have trouble with those guys in transition.

The Raptors are so meh, I think the Raptors are lucky if they are able to even go 6 games.
I think the Raps will be tougher for Cleveland than most think, the Raps spam PnR like crazy in so many different ways and I might be wrong but I've never felt Cleveland, or at least Kyrie specifically, is any good at guarding it.

The Bucks are energetic and physically dominant but they just don't have the experience level or refinement in the half court to really make the Cavs defense pay. And I've said this before but the Bucks defense is a gimmicky bullshit swarming defense that is designed to contain iso and PnR heavy teams like the Raps but get totally destroyed against ball movement and spacing heavy teams like the Cavs or Rockets.

lilteapot
04-24-2017, 02:03 PM
I think the Raps will be tougher for Cleveland than most think, the Raps spam PnR like crazy in so many different ways and I might be wrong but I've never felt Cleveland, or at least Kyrie specifically, is any good at guarding it.

The Bucks are energetic and physically dominant but they just don't have the experience level or refinement in the half court to really make the Cavs defense pay. And I've said this before but the Bucks defense is a gimmicky bullshit swarming defense that is designed to contain iso and PnR heavy teams like the Raps but get totally destroyed against ball movement and spacing heavy teams like the Cavs or Rockets.

Well, in crunch time the Cavs devolve to primarily iso and high pick and roll, so if it comes down to that kind of situation the Bucks will be better prepared to defend the Cavs.

tpols
04-24-2017, 03:36 PM
The bucks will get swept by Cleveland. Raps at least have a small sliver of hope that the trash brothers could finally have a good series

JebronLames
04-24-2017, 05:51 PM
The bucks will get swept by Cleveland. Raps at least have a small sliver of hope that the trash brothers could finally have a good series
They had a good series last year. Idiot. :roll:

Dro
04-24-2017, 06:41 PM
Its weird, the Cavs won the series by a combined total of 16 points. And were down 26 in one game. I dunno, their defense is still horrible to me but they step it up when it matters and they do a good job of taking certain things away still. Even though they gave up 100 points in each game, they still limited CJ Miles, Teague to a certain extent and they didn't really let anyone go off other than PG.

RedBlackAttack
04-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Its weird, the Cavs won the series by a combined total of 16 points. And were down 26 in one game. I dunno, their defense is still horrible to me but they step it up when it matters and they do a good job of taking certain things away still. Even though they gave up 100 points in each game, they still limited CJ Miles, Teague to a certain extent and they didn't really let anyone go off other than PG.
...and one thing none of the pundits seem to be discussing in their over-analyzing of the Cavs' weaknesses (which exist, no doubt) is that their offensive rating was the best of any team in the first round by a good margin.

Not everything is rosy and I think they could potentially lose in the East this year, if due to nothing else than mental/physical fatigue ... but the things that the Cavs do well, they do REALLY well. The LBJ/Kyrie P&R with Love and Korver/JR spotting up and TT rolling behind them is arguably the most potent half-court offensive set in these playoffs, by any team.

They do tend to get into shootouts where they will just try to outscore the opponent and that's a problem. They also tend to do the least amount possible to skate by with a win, which won't work against the most elite competition.

But, the way some people talk about this team is over-the-top. They're still really f#cking good.

r15mohd
04-25-2017, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE]
NBA: LeBron James got away with travelling before go-ahead 3-pointer in Cavaliers

Dro
04-25-2017, 04:47 PM
...and one thing none of the pundits seem to be discussing in their over-analyzing of the Cavs' weaknesses (which exist, no doubt) is that their offensive rating was the best of any team in the first round by a good margin.

Not everything is rosy and I think they could potentially lose in the East this year, if due to nothing else than mental/physical fatigue ... but the things that the Cavs do well, they do REALLY well. The LBJ/Kyrie P&R with Love and Korver/JR spotting up and TT rolling behind them is arguably the most potent half-court offensive set in these playoffs, by any team.

They do tend to get into shootouts where they will just try to outscore the opponent and that's a problem. They also tend to do the least amount possible to skate by with a win, which won't work against the most elite competition.

But, the way some people talk about this team is over-the-top. They're still really f#cking good.
Yeah definitely, their offense is awesome and Lebron is the man. Anybody still hating on him needs to stfu.

MiseryCityTexas
04-29-2017, 03:15 AM
I'm sick of hearing people say Lebron has no post up game. All Lebron did in Miami was post defenders up.

Hey Yo
04-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Why is this first round series (and others) still stuck to the top of the page when it's been over?

Raps vs. Cavs round 2.....the thread has already been made!!