PDA

View Full Version : Josh Jackson

kkinchen
05-21-2017, 10:13 PM
You guys would be foolish to pass on Josh Jackson, or possibly Jason Taytum. If you consider that you exited this year's playoffs being dominated by the likes of Lebron James and Kevin Loves, you had better be looking at the premiere forwards in this draft and not necessarily another guard.

Markelle Fultz looks like the real deal don't get me wrong. I watch his game and see Dwayne Wade on cruise control. He's that good. But, Markelle Fultz cannot defend Lebron James, nor can any guard in this years draft.

You gotta find an answer to Lebron James if you're trying to get over the hump in the playoffs. Josh Jackson could very well be that answer.

JohnnySic
05-29-2017, 05:58 PM
I like Jackson (I would take him #2) but by the time these rookies hit their stride, LeBron is gonna be old anyway. You take the best player at #1 and that's Fultz.

CelticBaller
05-31-2017, 12:10 AM
Josh Jackson has one of the biggest bust potential

Fultz is the BPA and safest pick. Can't go wrong

CelticBaller
06-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Josh Jackson has one of the biggest bust potential

Fultz is the BPA and safest pick. Can't go wrong
kill me

JohnnySic
06-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Jackson is the guy to take at 3.

That said, I could see Ainge taking Fox. Ainge has a hard on for undersized 2-guards who cant shoot; he's drafted a ton of those guys going all the way back to Marcus Banks.

NuggetsFan01
03-20-2020, 01:44 AM
Was Marcus banks bad?

JohnnySic
05-06-2020, 03:19 PM
I like Jackson (I would take him #2) but by the time these rookies hit their stride, LeBron is gonna be old anyway. You take the best player at #1 and that's Fultz.

Ha! Well, I'm wrong sometimes...