PDA

View Full Version : KOBE or LBJ

KOBEinSD24
06-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Whos better?

in my opinion its kobe

JoHnShOeZ1492
06-03-2007, 09:32 PM
are you ****ing slow? kobe iz an about to be 11 year vet and lebronz a 4year vet you cant compare the two:wtf:

KOBEinSD24
06-03-2007, 10:40 PM
are you ****ing slow? kobe iz an about to be 11 year vet and lebronz a 4year vet you cant compare the two:wtf:

its a good point but my dumb teammate (not a friend of anykind) says kobe sucks and lebron is the closest player to MJ but i keep tellin him that kobe is better, but yea you are right u cant compare them, but when kobe as younge as lebron who in your opinion was better not to forget that kobe has the record for most ppg by a player in the playoffs to win a championship is they're first three years

and also doesnt lebron have better teammates than kobe today?

sammdogg
06-03-2007, 10:42 PM
i would honestly say they are equal.... its hard to compare, kobe is a better scorer, lebron can pass and rebound better. its a toss up IMO

Pyro
06-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Lebron

End Thread

Q.E.C
06-04-2007, 04:11 AM
i would honestly say they are equal.... its hard to compare, kobe is a better scorer, lebron can pass and rebound better. its a toss up IMO

i agree with u.

Bobcat4Ever
06-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Lebron

End Thread

That was real thoughtful :rolleyes:

KOBEinSD24
06-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Lebron

End Thread

good argument

KOBEinSD24
06-05-2007, 12:16 AM

you can say that they are equal but at the end of the day has a greater hunger to win, plus he has a bigger load to carry and is handling it appropiatly on the court, he just needs better temmates so he can trust them with the ball

MJ(Mean John)
06-05-2007, 01:40 AM

true.
kobe is a better defender.
clutch player.
last sec. shot maker.
stronger mind.
stronger will.(reall has that fire in his eyes.)
Shooter(easy)
but i'll give probs when probs are due.
that boy lebron (in the phrase that should fit Ray allen)
HE GOT GAME...

MJ(Mean John)
06-05-2007, 01:54 AM

(keep in mind. last season)

heres my take.
L.O.>than any cav player. lets say Hughes.(im a laker fan. btw)
ok
then theres lakers
such as Kwame,Bynum,Luke,smush
Compared to Varejao, Gooden, Ilguaskas,pavlovic
Thats pretty close...imo or give that edge to Cleveland actually
Then you got Mo,Turiaf, Farmar,sasha
compared to
Snow,Gibson,Jones,Marshall,
cleveland wins that one

the only diffrence is that lakers are a young team. I think when lakers are healthy and have confidense. I think thier team is so much better. It becomes so diffrent.Lamar playing at that other level just puts them on another level. When kwame is balling and luke...thats when it gets good.
so i say that the teams are pretty close only because players on clevelands team arent really playing to thier potential. I mean all thier players have been huge parts on other teams. Like hughes,jones.Ilguasjas( former all star) Marshall, snow, etc. Lakers just have young guys who become a lot better feeding off the fans and energy and confidense

Lebron23
06-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Kobe is a better scorer than Lebron James because he is already a 12 yr. NBA Veteran this coming 2007-08 Season. Kobe focused on his offense rather than making his teammates better by becoming a better leader on and off the court.

But the argument here is the last 4 years of the career of Kobe and LeBron James 1st 4 years in the NBA.

Lebron being the better player than Kobe..
Lebron is better than Kobe at the age of 22. Lebron is carrying his team. He has no other big name superstar on his team like Kobe did. Kobe can't do it by himself. Don't say Shaq did it without Kobe. Yea, he did. But he had Wade. Shaq couldn't do anything in his early years when he was with the Magic. Lebron is probably one of the best players at the age of 22. If he gets past San Antonio this series, what will people say about him now? What can you say but praise the kid for doing everything by himself without any superstar player on his side. The Cavs are the team of the East for years to come. They will only get better.

Give Lebron Shaq in his prime and they win every series in 4 games.

Another thing, if you look at Kobe's first four years and LJ's first four years you will find that LJ is better. Why? Because LJ got thrown to the wolves his rookiee year... he had nobody to help him do anything. Instead of working on becoming a dominant shooter that scores 50 pts a game, however, he has worked towards growing as a teammate with a bunch of other young guys. Let's be honest, if all of the sudden James forgot how to pass or for whatever reason could no longer trust anyone on his team, then we'd see Bron getting 50 pts every game. He isn't a consistent net-raper like Kobe because he doesn have to be. Kobe's teammates stock only goes down the longer they play with him, and Lebron's teammates stock is soaring right now.

MJ(Mean John)
06-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Kobe is a better scorer than Lebron James because he is already a 12 yr. NBA Veteran this coming 2007-08 Season. Kobe focused on his offense rather than making his teammates better by becoming a better leader on and off the court.

But the argument here is the last 4 years of the career of Kobe and LeBron James 1st 4 years in the NBA.

Lebron being the better player than Kobe..
Lebron is better than Kobe at the age of 22. Lebron is carrying his team. He has no other big name superstar on his team like Kobe did. Kobe can't do it by himself. Don't say Shaq did it without Kobe. Yea, he did. But he had Wade. Shaq couldn't do anything in his early years when he was with the Magic. Lebron is probably one of the best players at the age of 22. If he gets past San Antonio this series, what will people say about him now? What can you say but praise the kid for doing everything by himself without any superstar player on his side. The Cavs are the team of the East for years to come. They will only get better.

Give Lebron Shaq in his prime and they win every series in 4 games.

Another thing, if you look at Kobe's first four years and LJ's first four years you will find that LJ is better. Why? Because LJ got thrown to the wolves his rookiee year... he had nobody to help him do anything. Instead of working on becoming a dominant shooter that scores 50 pts a game, however, he has worked towards growing as a teammate with a bunch of other young guys. Let's be honest, if all of the sudden James forgot how to pass or for whatever reason could no longer trust anyone on his team, then we'd see Bron getting 50 pts every game. He isn't a consistent net-raper like Kobe because he doesn have to be. Kobe's teammates stock only goes down the longer they play with him, and Lebron's teammates stock is soaring right now.

good points.
but the last comments about The team-mates stock.
Wait.
Kwame. Is a much better player than when he got here.
Smush wasnt in the league. Maybe he hasnt improved anyone
but your saying that lebrons teammates stock is soaring???
Ilguaskas used to be an Allstar
Hughes was Part of a 3 headed monster and was thought to be a top notch player.
Jones was fresh off the heats team as a deadly shooter.
Marshall was a deadly shooter coming from the raptors and was thought to be a great forward.
Gooden was Gooden.
All these players imo are worse than before. They all play roles now and inconsistent roles.
they used to be better especially Hughes. im not saying its lebrons fault as much as it is Mike browns.
But i'll give it to you.
Gibson,Pavolic,Varejao werent spit.
now they are under a great ones wing.

selrahc
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
kobe

noahg999
06-05-2007, 10:17 PM

sammdogg
06-05-2007, 11:28 PM
you can say that they are equal but at the end of the day has a greater hunger to win, plus he has a bigger load to carry and is handling it appropiatly on the court, he just needs better temmates so he can trust them with the ball
didnt lebron score 29 out of his teams final 30 points in game 5? in two OT? dont talk about a greater hunger to win. A greater hunger to win would have been keeping shaq at all costs. but the hunger to win wasnt enough to keep shaq. Kobe is a great player but to say his 'hunger' to win is greater than LeBrons is just bs.

BigAl
06-06-2007, 10:28 AM
didnt lebron score 29 out of his teams final 30 points in game 5? in two OT? dont talk about a greater hunger to win. A greater hunger to win would have been keeping shaq at all costs. but the hunger to win wasnt enough to keep shaq. Kobe is a great player but to say his 'hunger' to win is greater than LeBrons is just bs.

You know its funny. The series is tied 2-2 and LeBron scores 48 to lead them to a 3-2 lead (and eventually the series win). He scores 29 of his teams final 30 points. All the sudden, its one of the greatest performances ever in playoff history. You can't pick up a newspaper without seeing an article about it. And rightly so.

A year ago on the day, Dirk Knowitzki was headed into game 5 against Phoenix. He dropped 50 in regulation (48 mins) to lead the Mavs to a 3-2 series lead (and eventually the series win). He scored 22 in the 4th quarter alone. Yet its just chalked up as a great playoff performance and thats it. Funny how the media likes to play up certain players but not others.

My point? LeBron's outing was great. But it wasn't that unique. Generally speaking, its nothing we haven't seen before.

KOBEinSD24
06-08-2007, 10:35 PM

do you remember game 4 of the finals in 2000, when kobe was playin with a spained ankle and the game went into OT then shaq fouled out then it was all kobe after that and the lakers go on to win the game?

JoHnShOeZ1492
06-09-2007, 03:18 PM
and also doesnt lebron have better teammates than kobe today?

itz not about "today" its about all around past present future

hoss805
06-14-2007, 02:17 PM
You know its funny. The series is tied 2-2 and LeBron scores 48 to lead them to a 3-2 lead (and eventually the series win). He scores 29 of his teams final 30 points. All the sudden, its one of the greatest performances ever in playoff history. You can't pick up a newspaper without seeing an article about it. And rightly so.

A year ago on the day, Dirk Knowitzki was headed into game 5 against Phoenix. He dropped 50 in regulation (48 mins) to lead the Mavs to a 3-2 series lead (and eventually the series win). He scored 22 in the 4th quarter alone. Yet its just chalked up as a great playoff performance and thats it. Funny how the media likes to play up certain players but not others.

My point? LeBron's outing was great. But it wasn't that unique. Generally speaking, its nothing we haven't seen before.

yea but these people dont see that
they see lebron as an icon. and as the best player to ever play
i see gilbert arenas do what lebron does.
penetrate the defense and make that lay up

Lebron's good , dont get me wrong , but to comparing him to Jordan , Come on, hes no king yet

also
isn't kobe tied for the most 3's ????, People dont remember that do they

Richie2k6
06-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Brandon Roy is a rookie, but Jacque Vaughn is a veteran. I think we both know whose better.

Cannonball
06-15-2007, 12:06 PM
true.
kobe is a better defender.
clutch player.
last sec. shot maker.
stronger mind.
stronger will.(reall has that fire in his eyes.)
Shooter(easy)
but i'll give probs when probs are due.
that boy lebron (in the phrase that should fit Ray allen)
HE GOT GAME...

Lol kobe ********.

Heres lebron list
Stronger
More strength
better in the weight room
better at benching
better a climbin.

lol make a list saying the same thing...

Tainted Sword
07-08-2007, 11:10 AM
I love how some of you are praising James for getting to the finals when his team had arguably the easiest route. The only team of note they beat was Detroit. They didn

Mathius
07-08-2007, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Tainted Sword]I love how some of you are praising James for getting to the finals when his team had arguably the easiest route. The only team of note they beat was Detroit. They didn

Agent_Zero
07-09-2007, 03:52 PM
let's be fair. Kobe is a much better scorer in the sense that he actually has a jumpshot and range. Kobe also has lockdown defense that when you need a stop he will answer. but Lebron can rebound better, gets his teammates involved, and i am sure that if you give players a choice who they want to play with they would choose lebron. lebron will be better, but RIGHT NOW, kobe>lebron.

rknine15
07-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Whos better?

in my opinion its kobe
lol obviously ur choice is kobe is all over your name

aand i have to agree with you kobe is better

the man
07-19-2007, 02:19 AM
lol obviously ur choice is kobe is all over your name

aand i have to agree with you kobe is better

Hey come on..? Who's better? First Lebron cannot shoot!! I watched the NBA Finals and in those four games there was just few outside shots that lebron made! IN ALL FOUR GAMES!!! I mean the fellow is making millions and can't even make a jump shot!!! Kobe is far better player than Lebron!!

The reason why Lebron scores so many points is that it is so easy to get to the foul line in the NBA these days!

Furthermore, Americans do have a problem In the basketball today, they are pure shooters!! it is no secret why Americans did not win the olympics couple of years ago!!

elz
07-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I'll take Kobe everyday

Lebron is one of my favorite players
but Kobe is a beast

Put it like this

One a team full of offensive weapons you should take Lebron
so he can pick is spots and pass the ball

but One a team the truely needs a Leader!
someone to take over a game all by himself when the team is struggling
Im going with Kobe EVERY TIME!
In that final series Kobe woulda won, at least one game.
why cause he's a far better shooter than Lebron
and in that series a scorer was needed not a passer.
Lebron missed a lot of open jumpers in that series
you can't give Kobe open looks or he'll kill you
even if he struggles eventually he's gonna snap out of it and start making you pay!
Kobe woulda been better suited in those finals than Lebron.
Now if Lebron had more weapons on Offensive, take Lebron
also
What lebron did to detroit is no different than kobe's 81 pt explosion!
Kobe does that all the time
he just has a much stronger killer instinct than Lebron
lebron has a great all around game
but Kobe is the greatest scorer since Michael point blank
and while Lebron may be a Better teammate cuz everyone loves a passer
Kobe at this point is still a more dominant force
your gonna see this proven in the olympics
they're gonna win gold easily
cuz no one in international ball has a answer for Kobe NO ONE!
His game is taylor made for international ball

Belizario
07-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Kobe is:
anti clutch
selfish
stats oriented
a brat
terrific outside scorer
descent defender
a michael jordan wannabe(but who isn't?)

LeBron is:
unselfish
fun to watch
all around player
young
mature
great inside scorer
descent defender
great stamina

idk .. if i wanted to win today, i'd pick Kobe ... if i wanted to build a franchise, its LeBron ...

elz
07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Kobe is:
anti clutch
selfish
stats oriented
a brat
terrific outside scorer
descent defender
a michael jordan wannabe(but who isn't?)

LeBron is:
unselfish
fun to watch
all around player
young
mature
great inside scorer
descent defender
great stamina

idk .. if i wanted to win today, i'd pick Kobe ... if i wanted to build a franchise, its LeBron ...

you clearly jus don't like Kobe
he's not selfish
what does it take for people to get off his back
Look Phil tells Kobe to shoot and when not to
early this season Phil said pass and Kobe avg'd 6plus assist
and those are the passes his teamates scored on
2nd he's not a freakin point guard its not his job to distribute the ball
he's asked to because they don't have a pt guard and he draws so much attention from the Defense it creates scoring opportunities for other players
you can't fault a SHOOTING GUARD for not passing more thats an Oximoron!
They call it a shooting Guard cause he's supposed to shoot.
He does what Phil ask when they had a ton of injuries and Phil told Kobe to score. He scored and the lakers won more games!

And Decent defender are you serious
Kobe is one of the most feared defenders in the game Lebron and Wade admitted they wish they was as good defensively as kobe

and Anti Clutch

WHAT?!
THATS BULL
Especially when Lebron passes up so many big shots and passes to incompetent teammates such as Anderson Verjao

I realize everyone loves the next best thing but Lebron ain't better than Kobe
maybe he will be
but definitely not now

Good Old Willy
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Props to Lebron of course on this cav board, but...

Kobe, by a long yard. By 2009 things will prob be different, but today... :no:

DKLaker
07-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Kobe Makes his Free Throws!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathius
07-25-2007, 07:41 PM
WTF is this thread not dead already? Everyone arguing this is a moron.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Mathius

MJ23
07-25-2007, 10:48 PM
this threads have to stop....its the same in every forum :oldlol:

Marko Jaric
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Lebron owns Kobe's soul. Lebron got to the finals with his clutch game 7 performance vs. teh Pistons. Kobe is a choker, and can't get out of the 1st round.

ILballa
07-26-2007, 03:12 PM
KOBE is better.

pj24lal
07-26-2007, 03:57 PM
However many times this question is asked (which is a lot) THE ANSWER IS KOBE

Raider007
08-10-2007, 10:57 PM
From what I saw in the finals,, I would have rather had 1/2 a Kobe rather than turnover/clankshot LaBron.:banghead: I was WiTnEsS!!:rockon: LeBron choked,, Kobe can own any team in crunch time.:party:

Anyone that says LeBron,,,, isnt knowledgeable about basketball further than their own home team.:no:

Understandable,, but stupid:hammerhead:

truwarrior93
08-13-2007, 02:19 PM
its definetley kb right now but to say build a team around for the future i would select lj no question.

A.M.G.
09-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Kobe is a better scorer, Lebron is better as a leader/all-around.
Kobe is a jerk, Lebron is a cool guy.
Lebron is bigger, way younger.

They play different positions, so it's kind of hard to compare values. Kobe is the best shooting guard in the NBA, Lebron is the best small forward.

wally_world
09-29-2007, 12:28 PM
LeBron... because Kobe only passes when he's doubled (maybe tripled)

Lebron23
09-29-2007, 12:42 PM
King James is the best player in the league. He got his 3pt shot down, gained 20lbs in muscles, and much improved defense.............

Give him anything more than nbdl level players and he'll win a championship.

BIZARRO
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey, wondering if any opinions have changed since the beginning of the season.

I'd still take Kobe, but that gap is closing QUICK.

LBJ has been so SICK this year.

brandonislegend
11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
kobe > lebron

end thread.

FOYE4MVP
11-23-2007, 04:10 AM
KOBE has rings
KOBE>>>>>>lebron

/thread

BIZARRO
11-23-2007, 12:36 PM
KOBE has rings
KOBE>>>>>>lebron

/thread

Agreed, at this point Kobe is a little bit better.

But don't use the "Kobe has rings" argument. If LeBron played with a prime Shaq they would have destroyed people.

marny_navis
11-23-2007, 02:26 PM
I think they do different things well. Kobe's the great shooter, and LeBron has that physical edge down low where he can post up pretty much any small forward that guards him. The difference right now is rings, but if Bron starts to get his, the tide may shift to him.

catzhernandez
11-23-2007, 10:22 PM
:roll: Kobe :roll:

no contest

Lotsadimes
12-02-2007, 01:07 AM

You're talking as if the league hasn't marketed Dirk as one of they're premier players as well....

catzhernandez
12-02-2007, 11:18 AM
I think they do different things well. Kobe's the great shooter, and LeBron has that physical edge down low where he can post up pretty much any small forward that guards him. The difference right now is rings, but if Bron starts to get his, the tide may shift to him.
meh, I don't see LBJ getting any rings in Cleveland anytime soon... besides LB everyone else is way past their prime.

marklakers24
12-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Soory to say but kobe has the moves and kobe is the student of MJ and he has 3 rings already:party:

taibien86
12-10-2007, 05:22 AM
right now, kobe. the guy is the closest thing to jordan we may ever see.

Lebron23
12-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Kobe Bryant will never lead his team into the NBA Finals while Lebron James has already lead the Cavaliers in the Finals with a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Lebron James > Kobe Bryant

crisoner
12-12-2007, 04:11 AM
Kobe Bryant will never lead his team into the NBA Finals while Lebron James has already lead the Cavaliers in the Finals with a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Lebron James lead a bunch of D-leaguers to the Finals through the JV East.
The Cavs in the West would not of gotten past the first round.

Lebron23
12-12-2007, 04:22 AM
Lebron James lead a bunch of D-leaguers to the Finals through the JV East.
The Cavs in the West would not of gotten past the first round.

Kobe have a superior supporting casts compare to Lebron.

Phil Jackson is a better coach than Mike Brown ( 9 NBA titles > Runner Up in the NBA Finals)

Cookkilla
12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Kobe have a superior supporting casts compare to Lebron.

Phil Jackson is a better coach than Mike Brown ( 9 NBA titles > Runner Up in the NBA Finals)

i dont know bout that..maybe this year... but last year lebron team was way better...first of all they had one of the best centers in the league and a powerfoward who avarages almost a double double...and then they had Hughes even though injured so was lamar...and then they had boobie who can shoot lights out...and then the rest of the cavs like sasha and andy...while lakers in a tougher division had Kobe, and injured lamar and Kwame and luke which was their whole front court.and they still went to da playoffs...so plz Kobe is better then LBJ..and plus remeber how many games kobe won for the lakers with shaq cuz shaq like lebron doesnt know how to finish games so 2 superstar that dont know how to finish a game wouldnt do u so good against the Spurs or a pheonix...

Lebron23
12-13-2007, 04:44 AM
i dont know bout that..maybe this year... but last year lebron team was way better...first of all they had one of the best centers in the league and a powerfoward who avarages almost a double double...and then they had Hughes even though injured so was lamar...and then they had boobie who can shoot lights out...and then the rest of the cavs like sasha and andy...while lakers in a tougher division had Kobe, and injured lamar and Kwame and luke which was their whole front court.and they still went to da playoffs...so plz Kobe is better then LBJ..and plus remeber how many games kobe won for the lakers with shaq cuz shaq like lebron doesnt know how to finish games so 2 superstar that dont know how to finish a game wouldnt do u so good against the Spurs or a pheonix...

Lebron knows how to finish the game he scored 48 points against the mighty Detroit Pistons in Game 5 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.

Lebron is a better player than Kobe Bryant

Legend
12-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I wont go as fas as to say whose better than who, but i will say they both are supperior to each other in different categories!!

Shooting: Kobe
Passing: LeBron
Play Making: LeBron
Dunking: LeBron (espeacially now)
Cluthness: Kobe
Finishig games: Kobe
etc........

PS not saying that they arent good in the areas in which the other player is superior

BabyBullz
12-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Le bron

end thread

Killer_Instinct
12-28-2007, 06:06 PM

All these stupid predictions are coming off as Ms Cleo like....

And I'd take Kobe anyday of the week over LBJ. These LBJ groupies are sickening :banghead: Why do you guys obbesses over him so much? You even go to measures as to downplay other great players just to make your boyfriend(s) look good. Jesus F'in Christ.....Kobe and LBJ groupies are the worst fans I swear....LBJ isn't the player Kobe is period. And this is a non-biased answer. Why fans can't pull their heads out of their favorite players asses is beyond me.

Mathius
12-28-2007, 07:59 PM
You morons are still arguing this bs?

WHO F"ING CARES?

Get a life!

I hope you all get cancer and make the world a better place.

Mathius

ThyGreatOne
01-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Kobe, nuff said!

Clipperboy3
02-18-2008, 07:45 AM
BEing a Clipper fan but I can honestly that KB24 is the best individual player in the in the league. But this being a team sport Lebron is the pound 4 pound best team player right now!!! Not ever but now...I don't believe in all time cuz there's no way to tell but I do enjoy watchin Bron go to work!!!! Well except on da clippz that is.

poido123
02-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Wow! a truly original thread :( But if you ask me its Lebron, he is the King and kobe cannot carry a team of bums to the finals-Lebron can, he is now the best! :applause:

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
02-22-2008, 02:39 AM
LEBRON IS BETTER THAN KOBE

I live in LA and have been a Kobe fan for over 10 years, but the numbers don't lie... Lebron is better than Kobe in EVERY category except steals... Kobe has a game closer to Jordan ( in that his jumpers are a thing of beauty) but Lebron is the better player...

Cerebral Jedi
02-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Kobe is the better shooter, he has better/more range.
Kobe is clutch. I want him and no one else to take the last shot with the game on the line. So what Lebron scored 48 on Detroit in that ONE game. He/they got spanked, got swept by the Spurs. Yet we keeping hearing about that Detroit performance like it was the GOAT. (I'm looking at you Mike Tirico. Get off Lebrons nuts already.)He just about disappeared in that series against the Spurs.

Kobe PLAYS DEFENSE. A few weeks ago when the cavs played the Lakers, supposedly on a couple plays lebron clamped down on Kobe, held him in check and I swear to God the announcers(Thank god one of them wasn't Mike Tirico) just about lost it. They were ready to put lebron on the All Defense team. Not for the season, for life. LOL!! It was so damn comical. Dude plays defense a couple mins and all of a sudden he's The Kobe Stopper. Damn shame.

taibien86
02-24-2008, 08:02 PM
this is a ridiculous argument as they both have their pros and cons and play on a hihger level than anyone else in the league. kobe now, lebron for the future

PrakuL
03-17-2008, 04:20 AM
Kobe Bryant.

alexthegod
03-17-2008, 04:20 PM
These threads get old, does it really matter? Magic or MJ? Wilt or Kareem? Kobe or Lebron?

It's like trying to debate 100 Billion dollars or 101 Billion dollars. Does it really matter?

They are both great in their own ways

Burgz
03-17-2008, 09:30 PM
These threads get old, does it really matter? Magic or MJ? Wilt or Kareem? Kobe or Lebron?

It's like trying to debate 100 Billion dollars or 101 Billion dollars. Does it really matter?

They are both great in their own ways

ummm, 101 billion dollars is CLEARLY better :roll:

but still, point taken.

_GMAC_01
03-18-2008, 05:36 AM
King James....

Kobe cant score and pass at the same time.....