PDA

View Full Version : One good reason Lebron will never be as good as Jordan.

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:15 AM
Steroids... Lebron is no doubt taking some sort of testosterone enhancer as its impossible for ANYONE to be that developed at such a young age. Jordan never took steroids, therefore he still is and always will remain the greatest player of all time.

If you think I'm full of it, lets lay out the facts: -

- He always had much more muscle than all his high school opponents.
- He has some sort of super human strength, always manages to drive through the paint with complete ease. (he could do it almost every play, but he doesn't want to make his use of steroids too obvious)
- Had flourishing facial/chest hair ever since I can remember? (come on who at age 18 looks like that)
- NBA wouldn't care if he was on steroids because he's the most marketable player in the NBA. (good looking, doesn't get in fights, amazing skills, always trying/doing the right thing by his team)

That just about sums it up..

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:18 AM
lol so is Dwight Howard on the same stuff doc?

chains5000
06-07-2007, 06:19 AM
Steroids... Lebron is no doubt taking some sort of testosterone enhancer as its impossible for ANYONE to be that developed at such a young age. Jordan never took steroids, therefore he still is and always will remain the greatest player of all time.

- He has some sort of super human strength, always manages to drive through the paint with complete ease. (he could do it almost every play, but he doesn't want to make his use of steroids too obvious)
- Had flourishing facial/chest hair ever since I can remember? (come on who at age 18 looks like that)
- NBA wouldn't care if he was on steroids because he's the most marketable player in the NBA. (good looking, doesn't get in fights, amazing skills, always trying/doing the right thing by his team)

lol

clipps
06-07-2007, 06:22 AM

- I had a friend that was able to bench almost 400 lbs when he was 18 - no steroids
- I had a friend that got 5 o-clock shadows and curly chest hair by the time he was 17... no steroids

Other than being a physical beast, Lebron doesn't show any side-effects of a steroid user.

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:23 AM
lol so is Dwight Howard on the same stuff doc?

lol did you even read my post? considering dwight howard doesnt have any extreme chest/facial hair i think its pretty obvious hes naturally that size.

Kebab Stall
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
I know 2 guys my age, 16, who have already developed full beards.

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
lol did you even read my post? considering dwight howard doesnt have any extreme chest/facial hair i think its pretty obvious hes naturally that size.

no knew it was full of shyt as soon as i saw the word steroids doc

chains5000
06-07-2007, 06:27 AM
no knew it was full of shyt as soon as i saw the word steroids doc
:oldlol:

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:28 AM

Dwight,Shaq,Oden

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:30 AM

i know what you mean, but at 16 you're probably not familiar with a man beard and a boy beard.. I use to think my friends could grow full beards, but they weren't proper and thick like lebrons.

guys please dont be overly critical, you have to remember lebron has been portrayed as a hero for years so i know it may be a little hard to accept.

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Dwight,Shaq,Oden

already justified dwight, the same justification can be used for shaq too..

although oden doesnt have as much muscle compare to lebron, but he could too possibly be on roids following in lebrons footsteps.. i think it's a possibility judging on his aging appearance and his beard.

that's the problem with high school stars, they get forced into taking some sort of drug as everyones expectations are far too high

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:35 AM
already justified dwight, the same justification can be used for shaq too..

lol why cause they don't have huge amounts of facial hair doc?

ZHAKIDD532
06-07-2007, 06:37 AM
Ok, The world is on a witch hunt right now trying to weed out the roids, and unless you have real evidence, you can't accuse anyone of steroid use...that's just stupid...

Darsh
06-07-2007, 06:40 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/allstar2006/Lebron-Shaq600.jpg

Shaq: i have to shave every hour, on the hour.

James: i shave my face every 30 minutes, but only do my chest every 2 hours because the extra hair helps protect me when im driving to the hoop.

chains5000
06-07-2007, 06:40 AM
http://uplink.space.com/attachments/402507-DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

Kebab Stall
06-07-2007, 06:43 AM
i know what you mean, but at 16 you're probably not familiar with a man beard and a boy beard.. I use to think my friends could grow full beards, but they weren't proper and thick like lebrons.

guys please dont be overly critical, you have to remember lebron has been portrayed as a hero for years so i know it may be a little hard to accept.
Well one of the guys I know, his beard isn't that thick but it's definitly a beard. The other guy on the other hand has a beard so thick it's unbelievable and no he doesn't have a "boy beard" like you say, it's much more thicker than that. But the second guy is kinda retarded and doesn't really interact with other people, so no one really knows how old he is, rumors are going round saying he's really 17 or 18 and got held back a few years.

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:45 AM
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Unexplained/04_Unexplained_Pics/040818.hairy.man.jpg

is this guy on steroids doctor wozzler :confusedshrug:

Kebab Stall
06-07-2007, 06:46 AM
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Unexplained/04_Unexplained_Pics/040818.hairy.man.jpg

I dunno whether to laugh or look away in disgust.

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Ok, The world is on a witch hunt right now trying to weed out the roids, and unless you have real evidence, you can't accuse anyone of steroid use...that's just stupid...

this is why I post it on a forum, obviously lebron is not going to see this.. I want to see other peoples opinions and obviously no one seems to agree with me which I can understand..

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 06:50 AM
I dunno whether to laugh or look away in disgust.

:oldlol: look away

wozzler
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM

lets not get diseases mixed up with sports enhancing drugs please.

Duncan21
06-07-2007, 07:00 AM
lets not get diseases mixed up with sports enhancing drugs please.

sorry doctor wozzler i for one second am not insulting or making a mockery of your intelligence

MaxFly
06-07-2007, 07:32 AM

Have you noticed any of the tell tale side effects that come with steroid use?

AtTheDriveIn
06-07-2007, 07:44 AM
this is why I post it on a forum, obviously lebron is not going to see this.. I want to see other peoples opinions and obviously no one seems to agree with me which I can understand..

Other peoples opinion determine that you're an idiot.

dawsey6
06-07-2007, 09:17 AM

I love your theories. :rolleyes:

But until you can show some more concrete evidence, I'm not convinced. There is such thing as a phenominal athlete.

btw...

http://thechosenone.sport24.com/St-Vincent-St-Mary-s-High-School/index.php

....flourishing.

Dizzle-2k7
06-07-2007, 09:19 AM
lebron does have a bigass head...

wozzler
06-07-2007, 09:27 AM
you really think if lebron had any side effects, we would know about them or see them?

dawsey6
06-07-2007, 09:28 AM

LMAO!! He looks like Mr. T's skin on a coat rack! :oldlol:

Dizzle-2k7
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM
did nobody here play high school sports?

im not accusing bron of anything, but the chance that he took steroids is possible.

we had 1 guy on our basketball team who was as physically gifted as lebron, but a 6'4 version, and he did roids.

im not accusing bron of nothin. but i would not be shocked if i found out he did roids.

LakerWarrior12
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made my day better.

smith
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
BS and more BS.

Some ppl develope facial hair faster some don't get it at all.

How many athlets do you really know in RL ? Why steroid ? Why not protein or kreatin or something else. There two are legal and they do help. I have seen guys that were much bigger and younger than James is right now. Real athletes, not weightlifting lunatics. By the time you are 18, you should have started to lift some weights, i stared seriously when i was 17, seriously means 2-3 time a week, scheduled and organized, 17 is a bit too young to start taking stuff, but some do it anyway.

Phesto
06-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I didn't realize that taking steroids could make you grow thicker facial hair or cause you to have nice thick chest hair, as opposed to, sayyyyy, genetics.

Wait! My god! He must be some sort of genetically modified, ultra enhanced, SUPER PERSON!

He blows past defenders in a flash!
He leaps to the rim in a single bound!
He hits shots in practice from 90 feet!
ASTOUNDING!

SUUUUUUUUPER JAMES!

When do you think he'll be fitted for a cape and tights, and then start fighting crime? August?

bigboi_baller
06-07-2007, 02:47 PM

James: i shave my face every 30 minutes, but only do my chest every 2 hours because the extra hair helps protect me when im driving to the hoop.
:roll:

RedBlackAttack
06-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Other peoples opinion determine that you're an idiot.
:oldlol:

co-sign

I guess that LeBron started using juice in 7th grade, because that is when all of the 'hype' started in Ohio about LeBron.

I saw him play his freshman year. He was a beast then. I guess he has been taking roids since.... birth.

Chuck Thou NBA
06-07-2007, 03:07 PM
this has been entertaining I say its the best thread ever!!!!!!!!

Chalkmaze
06-07-2007, 03:15 PM

Shaq: Damn, dawg.... You know what's weird though?

James: What's that?

Shaq: Neither of us can grow hair on our arms or legs. That Nair testosterone blend must have have ****ed up our leg stubble.

James: Yeah... We wear short shorts.

Both: HaHaHa!!

det2orl
06-07-2007, 03:20 PM

This could be the dumbest post I've seen on this site.

Inspector Rick
06-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Man, my buddy Jeff had a moustache when I met him at age 12. WHEN I MET HIM. Which means he had a prior existing moustache even before I knew the guy. And I'm not talking some dirt stache here, I'm talking about the real deal Tom Selleck moustache, on a child.

haterofhaters
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
lol, this is some funny sh!t. but what's even funnier is if one of us with 1000+ posts said the same thing, Jeff or mods would ban us.

xxxSuperStar
06-07-2007, 04:25 PM
LeBron is NOT on steriods. This is foolishness. Just looking at him you can tell that.

I've seen regular joes who are on steroids and I've seen Bonds from two feet away. YOU CAN TELL those guys are steriods. LeBron is just big. There are plenty of players who have been bigger coming out of high school.

AND when he was in high school he didn't have the facial hair he has now.

http://media.scout.com/Media/College_Mens_Basketball/17682_lebron.JPG

That guy ISN'T on steriods.

MaxFly
06-07-2007, 04:29 PM
this has been entertaining I say its the best thread ever!!!!!!!!

Na man... Quad Season, the Antoine shimmy thread, and the Heilege thread are up there.

RedBlackAttack
06-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Na man... Quad Season, the Antoine shimmy thread, and the Heilege thread are up there.
I know a lot of people didn't find it all that funny, but I quite enjoyed the 'handome' thread.

SRZ66
06-07-2007, 05:09 PM

u are an idiot. there's thousands of guys lebrons age who have waaaaaaaay more muscle than him. second of all, he's not good looking, he looks like robert parish's kid

mid80sjordan
06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Man my friend started growin' the 'stache back in 5th grade. Anyway, if you look at LeBron's body throughout the years it looks like he matured just like anyone else. Just faster maybe.

td21spurs
06-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Lebron is 27... his mom kept him in the basement for 5 years.

WADE MONEY
06-07-2007, 07:30 PM

The hell is kobe doing in that picture? :roll:

Kobe: always trying to be in the picture or hog the spotlight no matter what the situation.

Pyro
06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
The hell is kobe doing in that picture? :roll:

Kobe: always trying to be in the picture or hog the spotlight no matter what the situation.
Kobe is pretending to coincidentally walk by as the pic is being taken

Kobe just cant stand not being in the spotlight for a minute :roll:

wozzler
06-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Man my friend started growin' the 'stache back in 5th grade. Anyway, if you look at LeBron's body throughout the years it looks like he matured just like anyone else. Just faster maybe.

exactly my point? I wonder what helped him mature faster..

I understand all athletes would take creatine/protein powder so thats a given, im saying that lebron takes testosterone for the extra edge on other players.. you guys arent looking at the bigger picture

White Chocolate
06-07-2007, 10:07 PM

That's very rare. I'll be 19 next month, and although my facial hair is heavy for my age, it's certainly not full. Some people are either freaks, or are members of the gorilla family.

clayton
06-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Yo, this thread proved you don't have much knowledge. He probably started working out ever since his hormone-growth stage, which is the fastest for building muscles compared to older age. I started at 14, and I can tell you the progress was faster than 19+. However, genetics are another reason.

krazy19
06-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Wait... wouldn't steroids being rightly used make him better than Jordan?

jody
06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
i doubt james is using steroids or anything else. those do not help basketball players very much, which is why there is no steroid scandal in hoops.

SHADYMILKMAN
06-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Omgomg Steroidds

beau_boy04
06-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Lebron is taking steroids and still no better than Jordan? what a shame Lebron what a shame :hammerhead:

bk33
06-08-2007, 12:20 AM
You must come from a place where men get brazilian wax.

"omg hair! something wrong wit you man!"

skan72
06-08-2007, 12:37 AM

In grade eleven his muscle wasn't much bigger than anyone elses...or maybe it was grade ten, regardless he started working out in the offseason between high school years (instead of just push ups, etc.) and now he has more muscle...geez, working out gives muscle, why doesn't everyone just work out?

WoGiTaLiA1
06-08-2007, 01:08 AM
If he was on Steroids he would have won game 1....

Yaosonegoodear
06-08-2007, 01:11 AM
If he was on Steroids he would have won game 1....
Steroids can only do so much.:roll: (joking)

reppy
06-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Is testosterone and hair growth related? Could explain some of these freaks of nature.

trig
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM

have you seen greg oden? dude looks like the father of Lebron

they said the steroids will not make you tall and you'll have a small pen:) s. He's tall so maybe he got the other symptom if he indeed use steroids :cheers:

lebron does have a body of a power forward.

Who among here thinks Tayshaun is using steroids? :banana:

Ben Simmons 25
03-18-2019, 07:17 PM
:eek:

eliteballer alt detected