PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs West Conf Round 1: OKC Thunder vs Utah Jazz Series Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

FireDavidKahn
04-22-2018, 12:29 AM
https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/987909471144960000

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 12:31 AM
This games done. Hopefully refs don't put Adams in foul trouble to start in game 4

They gave him at least 1 open court tackle for free

tpols
04-22-2018, 12:31 AM
wow...what a playoff ass kicking.. is rubio > westbrook?

Relinquish
04-22-2018, 12:32 AM
Kiiing where you at? :lol

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 12:33 AM
wow...what a playoff ass kicking.. is rubio > westbrook?

I wouldn't want either starting for me

Zeppelin
04-22-2018, 12:34 AM
Westbrook is either freezing his team-mates out of the game or standing about like an idiot having less impact than a retarded puppy.

Proctor
04-22-2018, 12:36 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Funktion
04-22-2018, 12:37 AM
https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/987909471144960000

:lol

hold this L
04-22-2018, 12:38 AM
He'll respond to you and have his alts reply to his pwnage with this :roll: :roll: :roll:

Careful what you ask for.

KiiiiNG
04-22-2018, 12:41 AM
http://www.horror.land/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/127_Hours_Gory_Moments_v03.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY

#Fight

FKAri
04-22-2018, 12:44 AM
nah, he hated Hood too. And I think he's even criticized Mitchell. :hammerhead:
That nigguh is a Gobert stan. Has shit on literally every other Jazz player the last few years at one time or another. He has a thing for tall French guys with no post moves.

KiiiiNG
04-22-2018, 12:52 AM
On the real though I'm pretty disgusted with how these games have been officiated

2nd straight game the momentum was stolen from OKC due to ticky-tack fouls that worked to slow the game down for the Jazz and completely take OKC out of rhythm

Didn't bother to watch the 2nd half, glad OKC conceded the game.

Win these next 3 and move on, it's not all that difficult of a task. You win game 4, then take game 5 at home to set up a close-out game in Utah

Need to get off to a good start in game 6

PickernRoller
04-22-2018, 12:54 AM
Can someone get that clown Kiiing banned for posting gore? Stupid ass bitch of a kid.

lakerstekkenn
04-22-2018, 12:55 AM
Thunder got out coached big time and might lose this series, unless Westbrook leads this team and seriously takes over.:confusedshrug:

DMAVS41
04-22-2018, 12:59 AM
:roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 01:06 AM
That nigguh is a Gobert stan. Has shit on literally every other Jazz player the last few years at one time or another. He has a thing for tall French guys with no post moves.

I have a thing for the guy that takes them from being Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento to being competitive

FKAri
04-22-2018, 01:12 AM
I have a thing for the guy that takes them from being Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento to being competitive
Ya but the man is hideous inside and out. Up your standards.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 01:14 AM
Ya but the man is hideous inside and out. Up your standards.

:confusedshrug:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Chuckbrick getting slapped by Tricky Ricky without Durthickemz...........

Rudy having a MASSIVE impact in this series:applause: :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-22-2018, 01:32 AM
ONeale gotta be one of the most underrated players in da game

Utah needs a perimeter stopper with Thabo not being reliable no more. Ingles defense is overrated AF. ONeale can be that guy on defense

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 01:34 AM
ONeale gotta be one of the most underrated players in da game

Utah needs a perimeter stopper with Thabo not being reliable no more. Ingles defense is overrated AF. ONeale can be that guy on defense

O'Neale is their best perimeter defender. Thabo is missed though. George wouldn't have did what he did in game one against Thabo. Ricky is supposed to an elite defender too. The longest reach on the perimeter.:lol

tpols
04-22-2018, 01:40 AM
Chuckbrick getting slapped by Tricky Ricky without Durthickemz...........

Rudy having a MASSIVE impact in this series:applause: :applause:

tricky ricky & D-Mitch laying a smackdown :rockon:

hold this L
04-22-2018, 02:47 AM
http://www.horror.land/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/127_Hours_Gory_Moments_v03.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY

#Fight
That's a great movie. Did not know Franco could act that well until I saw that.

mrpibb
04-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Who is the worst poster on ISH and why is it Xiao Yao You?

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Westbrook on Ricky Rubio getting hot from midrange: "He made shots. [He got] too comfortable. But I'm gonna shut that s--- off next game though. Guarantee that."

BANE?
04-22-2018, 06:15 AM
Westbrook on Ricky Rubio getting hot from midrange: "He made shots. [He got] too comfortable. But I'm gonna shut that s--- off next game though. Guarantee that."

Lol at Westbrook acting as if he

dunksby
04-22-2018, 06:15 AM
That's a great movie. Did not know Franco could act that well until I saw that.
Actors are only as good as the director can get them to be, simply put, there are no great actors but great directors.

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2018, 06:18 AM
Actors are only as good as the director can get them to be, simply put, there are no great actors but great directors.

:roll: what a senseless statement

dunksby
04-22-2018, 06:21 AM
:roll: what a senseless statement
Why am I not surprised that you struggle to understand any statement that goes beyond a picture with a lame caption?

MellowYellow
04-22-2018, 06:52 AM
westbrook lost this game by himself, 14 pts on 17 shots 8 tos.... he better come up huge next game.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 07:35 AM
Who is the worst poster on ISH and why is it Xiao Yao You?

Apparently because I don't like Rubio. No one in Utah liked him 2 months ago. Time to jump on the bandwagon? :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2018, 08:00 AM
Why am I not surprised that you struggle to understand any statement that goes beyond a picture with a lame caption?

looking forward to seing you working with Scorsese and producing some great acting, you idiot

dunksby
04-22-2018, 08:22 AM
Apparently because I don't like Rubio. No one in Utah liked him 2 months ago. Time to jump on the bandwagon? :facepalm
At least he has showed up for the postseason, what's wrong with Utah fans celebrating his efforts? You can give him credit as well, insisting otherwise is just silly.

Hopper15
04-22-2018, 09:18 AM
Westbrook headed for another first round exit. lulz

PsychoBe
04-22-2018, 11:22 AM
Even though Rubio made a majority of his jumpers it's a double-edged sword because you really don't want him taking those kind of shots. It can kill your momentum.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 11:55 AM
Even though Rubio made a majority of his jumpers it's a double-edged sword because you really don't want him taking those kind of shots. It can kill your momentum.

You mean the jumpers that weren't wide open 3's?

DMAVS41
04-22-2018, 12:58 PM

I don't think anyone that knows Rubio thinks he's an all-nba level player or doesn't have real flaws to his game.

However, you have ****ing Jazz fans hating on him while he just did;

24/9/10 60% TS....124 ortg....101 drtg over the last 2 games...2 wins I might add.

He's been overall fantastic in this series so far and anyone saying otherwise is not looking at the evidence with any objectivity at all.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I don't think anyone that knows Rubio thinks he's an all-nba level player or doesn't have real flaws to his game.

24/9/10 60% TS....124 ortg....101 drtg over the last 2 games...2 wins I might add.

He's been overall fantastic in this series so far and anyone saying otherwise is not looking at the evidence with any objectivity at all.

You conveniently forgot about his horrible game 1 in a loss.

Cuter than Rubio thinks he's the best player ever.

DMAVS41
04-22-2018, 01:21 PM
You conveniently forgot about his horrible game 1 in a loss.

Cuter than Rubio thinks he's the best player ever.

He's been amazing the last 2 games and when a series is only 3 games to date...that means he's been great overall.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 01:26 PM
He's been amazing the last 2 games and when a series is only 3 games to date...that means he's been great overall.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/r/rubiori01.html

39% FG/35% 3/eFG% 45%/3 TO's

Typical Ricky.

CuterThanRubio
04-22-2018, 01:51 PM
15 - 6 - 5 on 57%TS Since the allstar break, Ricky has been consistently playing well for months now, but Xiao only uses the first twenty games of the season as a barometer to judge teams and players apparently/

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2iqeirr.jpg

imdaman99
04-22-2018, 01:54 PM
541 posts in this thread and 520 of them about Rubio :roll:

The new most polarizing player in the NBA? :eek: Sit down Lebron, your reign is over!

dunksby
04-22-2018, 02:19 PM
541 posts in this thread and 520 of them about Rubio :roll:

The new most polarizing player in the NBA? :eek: Sit down Lebron, your reign is over!
Just wait till Euroleague gets here.

Funktion
04-22-2018, 02:19 PM
15 - 6 - 5 on 57%TS Since the allstar break, Ricky has been consistently playing well for months now, but Xiao only uses the first twenty games of the season as a barometer to judge teams and players apparently/

:lol

MJistheGOAT
04-22-2018, 03:47 PM
From contender and the biggest menace to GSW to be schooled by Ricky and a rookie.

Vragrant
04-22-2018, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=BANE?]Lol at Westbrook acting as if he

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 05:21 PM

I use what I see as a barometer. He was beyond horrible the first 3 months when the Jazz were closer to the top pick in the draft than the playoffs. Him, Hood and Snyder were the main reasons for their position. Your great leader! Luckily Rudy saved them all. I don't like his game regardless.

CuterThanRubio
04-22-2018, 05:50 PM
I use what I see as a barometer. He was beyond horrible the first 3 months when the Jazz were closer to the top pick in the draft than the playoffs. Him, Hood and Snyder were the main reasons for their position. Your great leader! Luckily Rudy saved them all. I don't like his game regardless.

Your personal preferences are irrelevant, typing out incorrect and willfully ignorant analysis (trolling) is going to get called out, and your eyes have deceived you/

Ricky sparked the win streak that pulled them back into the playoff picture, and you see the post game interviews, he's the alpha of the group, that's a leader if I've ever seen one

Keep crying though, these moments are only icing on the cake for me, this year has been a monumental success for Ricky and the Jazz, I feel great!!

:hammerhead:

stalkerforlife
04-22-2018, 05:53 PM

PsychoBe
04-22-2018, 05:58 PM

Yea he's been great but unfortunately the playoffs operate on a "what have you done for me lately" basis. Each game is its own story within itself and if he tries to do the same thing and misses the majority of his shots (like he usually does) then the "story" will be that he failed/choked away the game.

I like it when players play within their own limits more because it allows your teammates to pick up the slack for you more but his performance was definitely noteworthy and valuable.

It's just like Westbrook hoisting up dumb jumpers and making them. All it does is encourage him to do it again and again.

DMAVS41
04-22-2018, 06:25 PM
Yea he's been great but unfortunately the playoffs operate on a "what have you done for me lately" basis. Each game is its own story within itself and if he tries to do the same thing and misses the majority of his shots (like he usually does) then the "story" will be that he failed/choked away the game.

I like it when players play within their own limits more because it allows your teammates to pick up the slack for you more but his performance was definitely noteworthy and valuable.

It's just like Westbrook hoisting up dumb jumpers and making them. All it does is encourage him to do it again and again.

To an extent I agree.

I'm merely saying this;

Rubio has played absolutely great the last 2 games.

The only thing I disagree with you on is that the way the Thunder are often guarding the Jazz right now...Rubio has to remain aggressive both with his shot and also attacking the defense.

The offense has looked abysmal without him on the floor.

This is not me saying that somehow Rubio is better than he actually is. I've just found it comical that he's getting criticism for his play in this series so far.

The team simply looks much better with him on the court so far.

keep-itreal
04-22-2018, 07:25 PM
this guy couldn't shoot his whole career and now he turned into Steph Curry??
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 07:51 PM
Your personal preferences are irrelevant, typing out incorrect and willfully ignorant analysis (trolling) is going to get called out, and your eyes have deceived you/

Ricky sparked the win streak that pulled them back into the playoff picture, and you see the post game interviews, he's the alpha of the group, that's a leader if I've ever seen one

Keep crying though, these moments are only icing on the cake for me, this year has been a monumental success for Ricky and the Jazz, I feel great!!

:hammerhead:

Might be able to take you seriously if Ricky had been leading them without Gobert but he just led them to lots of ping pong balls. Rudy salvaged the season for them

fsvr54
04-22-2018, 08:51 PM

:roll: :roll:

CuterThanRubio
04-22-2018, 10:03 PM
Might be able to take you seriously if Ricky had been leading them without Gobert but he just led them to lots of ping pong balls. Rudy salvaged the season for them

I'm perfectly fine with crediting Gobert for his contributions, but you seem to have a problem accepting that Ricky is the head of the locker room and the general on the court.

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 10:43 PM
I'm perfectly fine with crediting Gobert for his contributions, but you seem to have a problem accepting that Ricky is the head of the locker room and the general on the court.

I'd have no problem with it if it was true. Gobert is the heart and soul of the team and has been since Dec. 2014. You wouldn't know that of course since you only follow Rubio.

CuterThanRubio
04-22-2018, 11:10 PM
I'd have no problem with it if it was true. Gobert is the heart and soul of the team and has been since Dec. 2014. You wouldn't know that of course since you only follow Rubio.

He's the best and most important piece but he isn't the leader and he isn't the dominant presence in the locker room, he's an aloof stooge, he played second fiddle to Hayward and Joe Johnson and he's taking a backseat to Ricky and Donovan, it is what it is.

#TakeNote

ArbitraryWater
04-22-2018, 11:30 PM
He's the best and most important piece but he isn't the leader and he isn't the dominant presence in the locker room, he's an aloof stooge, he played second fiddle to Hayward and Joe Johnson and he's taking a backseat to Ricky and Donovan, it is what it is.

#TakeNote

i think this sounds right

Xiao Yao You
04-22-2018, 11:42 PM

#TakeNote

When have you been in their locker room? The girly voice of Rubio leads them? :roll:

From all accounts Rudy is the man on and off the court. Was Mitchell in the huddles of game two leading them from what I've heard. Ingles. Thabo the guy with the most post season experience. Rubio is lucky to be part of it

CuterThanRubio
04-23-2018, 03:30 PM
When have you been in their locker room? The girly voice of Rubio leads them? :roll:

From all accounts Rudy is the man on and off the court. Was Mitchell in the huddles of game two leading them from what I've heard. Ingles. Thabo the guy with the most post season experience. Rubio is lucky to be part of it

Do you not follow the guys on Instagram?

Have you not watched postgame pressers?

It's obvious to anyone paying attention

+ Sadly I won't be able to watch more than half of the game tonight since it's running late, so don't get too excited if things aren't going my way lol

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2018, 03:31 PM

It looks like all of the guys adore Ricky tbh.. thats who they give shot outs too n what not.

Just looks like you want it to be one way but it isnt.

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Do you not follow the guys on Instagram?

Have you not watched postgame pressers?

It's obvious to anyone paying attention

+ Sadly I won't be able to watch more than half of the game tonight since it's running late, so don't get too excited if things aren't going my way lol

I read the articles and I've never heard of Ricky being the leader. It's Gobert and Mitchell's team and to a lesser extent Ingles. I keep reading what a big influence Thabo is too even though he's not playing unfortunately. The Thunder had the right idea taking Ingles out of the mix and taking their chances with Ricky or someone else doing something. Hopefully they concentrate on Rubio tonight so Ingles and Crowder and others can do their thing.

FKAri
04-23-2018, 04:23 PM
I read the articles and I've never heard of Ricky being the leader. It's Gobert and Mitchell's team and to a lesser extent Ingles. I keep reading what a big influence Thabo is too even though he's not playing unfortunately. The Thunder had the right idea taking Ingles out of the mix and taking their chances with Ricky or someone else doing something. Hopefully they concentrate on Rubio tonight so Ingles and Crowder and others can do their thing.
Crowder has no "thing" to do unless you're referring to bricking wide open shots and ushering perimeter players to the rim. But you wouldn't know that cuz you just stan Rudy Goober. Did I mentioned last time that that Goober can't read? :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 04:26 PM
Crowder has no "thing" to do unless you're referring to bricking wide open shots and ushering perimeter players to the rim. But you wouldn't know that cuz you just stan Rudy Goober. Did I mentioned last time that that Goober can't read? :facepalm

Crowder has been a big part of their team since they got him. Their best line-up has been with him replacing Favors. He's their best slasher with Thabo out. Defends multiple positions physically. He's brought some needed toughness. His shot has been off like everyone on the team not named Ingles, Jerebko or the moth balled Neto.

He's certainly better than Hood and Johnson! :cheers:

FKAri
04-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Crowder has been a big part of their team since they got him. Their best line-up has been with him replacing Favors. He's their best slasher with Thabo out. Defends multiple positions physically. He's brought some needed toughness. His shot has been off like everyone on the team not named Ingles, Jerebko or the moth balled Neto.

He's certainly better than Hood and Johnson! :cheers:
He is certainly physical. I'll give you that.

CuterThanRubio
04-23-2018, 05:25 PM

If you aren't on social media your statements are invalidated/

"read articles"

lmao, what year is it?

Get your old ass out of here!

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 07:35 PM

"read articles"

lmao, what year is it?

Guy reads the Salt Lake tribune and thinks he has in depth insight on the locker-room situation :lol

Antiquated bum

tpols
04-23-2018, 08:02 PM

Rubio is Frodo... he is leading your quest to the ring. Gobert may be the most important...a powerful wizard... but he doesnt have the leadership qualities of the chosen one. Another quest shall start tonight. :rockon:

joshwake
04-23-2018, 08:07 PM
He is certainly physical. I'll give you that.
Crowder, Ingles, and Royce have been great defensively throughout the series, even when their shots have not been falling.

DMAVS41
04-23-2018, 08:39 PM
I almost always defend Russ because I do think people are too hard on him in general, but if he doesn't come out and play great tonight...

It's a huge black mark on his career. Rightfully so as well.

Dude is shooting 45% TS so far and has a 94 ortg...hard to be more pathetic than that given he has 0 off ball impact.

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 09:12 PM

"read articles"

lmao, what year is it?

Yeah someone that has watched the Jazz franchise since 1980 and actually knows what he's talking about.:roll: :roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 09:14 PM

Guy reads the Salt Lake tribune and thinks he has in depth insight on the locker-room situation :lol

Antiquated bum

Did read the tribune until recently when they made you start subscribing. The online sites link you to all the twitter bullshit and I've yet to get the impression that Rubio is their leader. I've actually watched the games and it's Rudy's team no matter how delusional Cuter than Rubio is.

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 09:15 PM
Crowder, Ingles, and Royce have been great defensively throughout the series, even when their shots have not been falling.

Someone has to be with the Matador out there

CuterThanRubio
04-23-2018, 09:51 PM

Antiquated bum

:oldlol:

He's either putting on a hell of an act or is totally clueless on how lost he is, and how stupid he looks to anyone reading this thread on their smartphone after switching over from IG lol

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 10:09 PM
:oldlol:

He's either putting on a hell of an act or is totally clueless on how lost he is, and how stupid he looks to anyone reading this thread on their smartphone after switching over from IG lol

You are free to link me to all these instagram links that show Rubio as the man on the Jazz team. First I'm hearing of it and coming from you I'm obviously a little suspect.

Boki4MVP
04-23-2018, 10:12 PM
Can

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 10:18 PM
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/rudy-gobert-utah-jazz

Nice article from the real leader of the Jazz. :applause:

DJMcDonald
04-23-2018, 10:19 PM
Another western game coming in just in time for my nap :sleeping

Relinquish
04-23-2018, 10:22 PM
I

Proctor
04-23-2018, 10:38 PM
Can't wait for this game :bowdown:

Real game, not a team letting a 5ft tall passive aggressive lawn gnome PG and a bearded flopper run train on them

HylianNightmare
04-23-2018, 10:40 PM
Leggo thunder

CPointGod3
04-23-2018, 10:42 PM
Can't wait for this game :bowdown:

Real game, not a team letting a 5ft tall passive aggressive lawn gnome PG and a bearded flopper run train on them
Pathetic.:roll: :lol

HylianNightmare
04-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Man I hate ingles

Boki4MVP
04-23-2018, 10:44 PM
Man I wish Gordon Hayward would

Proctor
04-23-2018, 10:47 PM
Ingles is so good at pissing guys off :lol

Jazz gonna shit on OKC

Xiao Yao You
Way to lead the way Rudy

Xiao Yao You
Ingles is so good at pissing guys off :lol

Jazz gonna shit on OKC

Indeed!

Proctor
04-23-2018, 10:49 PM
Dennis Scott be like

Hey guys, so I heard a Jazz player fart on the bench, so expect the Jazz not to call a timeout until the fart clears heh heh

:facepalm

Dude offers nothing

Proctor
04-23-2018, 10:51 PM
Pathetic.:roll: :lol
That was for you and only you, sweetie. :oldlol: :cheers:

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 10:57 PM
Chippy

GOBB
04-23-2018, 10:59 PM
Westbrook is in Rubio back pocket sheesh :bowdown:

CPointGod3
Dumbbrook :lol

Proctor
Dumbbrook starting to emerge.

Xiao Yao You
Rick doing. What he does best flopping

HylianNightmare
04-23-2018, 11:00 PM
Mitchell is so smooth

CPointGod3
04-23-2018, 11:00 PM
Dumbbrook starting to emerge.
Atleast we can agree on

Proctor
04-23-2018, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=CPointGod3]Atleast we can agree on

imdaman99
04-23-2018, 11:04 PM
Melo going 1 on 3 leads to a miss and a wide open 3. Good for you melo, you make us all proud stealin money like that :rockon:

Proctor
04-23-2018, 11:04 PM
O'Neale is the best unknown player in the league

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:11 PM
Bring in neto

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Thunder with another decent lead... this looks familiar

Let's see if the refs **** OKC over for the 3rd straight game

Jazz can't hang when the whistles aren't slowing the game to a snails pace

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:18 PM
Thunder with another decent lead... this looks familiar

Let's see if the refs **** OKC over for the 3rd straight game

Jazz can't hang when the whistles aren't slowing the game to a snails pace

They called a foul on the jazz that adams committed. He had a tackle last game. When rubio owns you have bigger problems than the refs and that would be westbrook and melo

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:23 PM
And here we go.... :facepalm

The_Yearning
04-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Damn Westbrook really shutting Rubio down

Proctor
04-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Why is Rubio shooting the technical? Not even close to the best FT shooter on the floor

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:28 PM
Why is Rubio shooting the technical? Not even close to the best FT shooter on the floor

Think he is

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry but these officials are ****ing garbage bro :facepalm I hate to be the guy that points it out but this may be the worst officiated series OF ALL TIME

all-time atrocious :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:29 PM
Hayward shot thrm last year regardless

KiiiiNG
HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GONNA CALL THAT???????

Facepalm!

Proctor
Think he is
Wow, my bad...had no idea he was 86% for the season at the line :biggums:

LOL at that aggressive smack on the ball from Dumbbrook on Rubio, and that's 3 for him

Xiao Yao You
Damn Westbrook really shutting Rubio down

Ricky sucks though! :lol

imdaman99
04-23-2018, 11:30 PM
Holy shit this game is rigged :roll:

dazzer87
04-23-2018, 11:31 PM
how is that a foul on WB?

bigkingsfan
04-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Gobert is so clumsy.

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:37 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/156fkme.gif

Relinquish
04-23-2018, 11:39 PM
The reffing hasn’t favored one side or the other so far. I see nothing to complain about.

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:40 PM
The reffing hasn’t favored one side or the other so far. I see nothing to complain about.
Except the Jazz who benefit from the incredibly slow pace

The refs are slowing the Thunder down!

(And you're a fool if you don't think they've favored the Jizz)

BigKAT
04-23-2018, 11:40 PM
I like the way this Jazz team play.

I do wonder if Mitchell is going to live up to the hype. If he turns out to be another D-wade, this could be a fun few years in Utah.

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:43 PM
Rigged

I'm out

bigkingsfan
04-23-2018, 11:43 PM
Well at least he won't get a TD on you :confusedshrug:

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:44 PM
Dumbass

Relinquish
Last 2 fouls by Westbrook were bs. Unfortunate that it got to this point.

dazzer87
Dumb foul on WB but why was he still in the game with 3 fouls....

imdaman99
04-23-2018, 11:45 PM
How many times are they gonna let this btchboy flop a superstar out of this game? :biggums:

So rigged :oldlol: all someone has to do is fall to the floor and they will call a foul? :oldlol:

KiiiiNG
Notice those whistles aren't blowing now that the Jazz have all the momentum/

OKC cucked by the refs for the 3rd st8

Terahite
Ingles has PG completely shook. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
04-23-2018, 11:46 PM
This is so awesome.

Ingles....:rockon:

dazzer87
ingles.......:bowdown:

In PG's head......

Xiao Yao You
I like the way this Jazz team play.

I do wonder if Mitchell is going to live up to the hype. If he turns out to be another D-wade, this could be a fun few years in Utah.

As long as rubio isn't part of it and they get some shooters

Proctor
04-23-2018, 11:47 PM
LOLOLOL the Jazz are completely and utterly emasculating the Thunder.

Westbrook went Dumbbrook and paid mightily.

Ingles is out there stealing that little diva Paul George's manhood.

Jazz taking a fat dump in the Thunder's mouth. King should have a meltdown any time now.

This series is awesome.

imdaman99
04-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Refs took over the game, gotta love it. WWE type drama right here :applause:

dabigbaws
04-23-2018, 11:48 PM
Westbrook has 1 legit foul

It was Adams copping it last few game from the refs now it's russ

BigKAT
04-23-2018, 11:49 PM
LOLOLOL the Jazz are completely and utterly emasculating the Thunder.

Westbrook went Dumbbrook and paid mightily.

Ingles is out there stealing that little diva Paul George's manhood.

Jazz taking a fat dump in the Thunder's mouth. King should have a meltdown any time now.

This series is awesome.

I'm loving this game bro. :cheers:

Joe 3ngles

Proctor
04-23-2018, 11:50 PM
I'm loving this game bro. :cheers:

Joe 3ngles
Best series of the playoffs so far, brother. Utah crowd = :bowdown: :bowdown:

:cheers:

WolfGang
04-23-2018, 11:51 PM
Refs taking a big dump on OKC. Might as well let Westbrook sit the rest of the game.

insidehoops
04-23-2018, 11:52 PM
Game 4, halftime score: Jazz 58, Thunder 52

Westbrook 15 pts, 4 reb, 3 ast, four fouls
D. Mitchell 13 pts, 3 reb
P. George 13 pts, 5 reb, 5 turnovers
D. Favors 9 pts
J. Ingles 9 pts
R. Gobert 8 pts 5 reb

Melo 3 of 10, 7 pts, 0 assists

Rubio 1 of 5, 6 pts, 3 ast

BigKAT
04-23-2018, 11:54 PM
I would trade Jeff Teague's entire family for Ricky Rubio right now.

Boki4MVP
04-23-2018, 11:55 PM
I always gave Westbrook the benefit of the doubt but man he

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:56 PM
I would trade Jeff Teague's entire family for Ricky Rubio right now.

I'd let them live with me! :cheers:

bdonovan
04-23-2018, 11:56 PM
I'm DVR'ing this one and way behind real time but just laughing at these fouls they're calling against Westbrook. I'm not a big fan of his but that Foul #4 they called offensive foul for running into Rubio?? Rubio was constantly moving , his feet were mid-air at point of contact. Your feet need to be fixed for a charge. No push off. Just embarrassingly bad officiating.

KiiiiNG
04-23-2018, 11:57 PM
Thunder fans, you can discuss the Thunder here without the trolls (link below)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13292810#post13292810

Xiao Yao You
04-23-2018, 11:59 PM
The fact that the so called big 3 even need help from thee refs is hilarious

1987_Lakers
04-24-2018, 12:00 AM
I'm DVR'ing this one and way behind real time but just laughing at these fouls they're calling against Westbrook. I'm not a big fan of his but that Foul #4 they called offensive foul for running into Rubio?? Rubio was constantly moving , his feet were mid-air at point of contact. Your feet need to be fixed for a charge. No push off. Just embarrassingly bad officiating.

Westbrook fcked up by making it a mission to shut down Rubio, it has cost him with 4 fouls.

Rubio isn't even a guy who is going to drop 30 on you often, don't know what Westbrook was doing acting like he was guarding Kobe or MJ out there. Stop being so aggressive.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:01 AM
Westbrook fcked up by making it a mission to shut down Rubio, it has cost him with 4 fouls.

Rubio isn't even a guy who is going to drop 30 on you often, don't know what Westbrook was doing acting like he was guarding Kobe or MJ out there. Stop being so aggressive.

Yep rubio sucks!

schwa
04-24-2018, 12:01 AM
blah blah blah blah

The only think I hate more than the Lakers is nothing.

theaussieguy
04-24-2018, 12:02 AM

he has low iq as far as PG's go so not too surprising

BigKAT
04-24-2018, 12:02 AM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BogusSecondAcouchi-max-1mb.gif

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:06 AM

I agree he hurt his cause by his talk ahead of the game; all eyes on him on Utah's turf.

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:07 AM
What a flop by Rubio

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:08 AM
Utah D is just crazy.

Xiao Yao You
What a flop by Rubio

It's what he does best. Something to really hang your hat on

Proctor
Jazz right now:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xUPGcdlIDdjwxbjrO0/giphy.gif

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:09 AM
It's what he does best. Something to really hang your hat on

LOL, he went flying; try to sell #5 hard

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:09 AM
This sissy Rubio stay flopping :oldlol: man up lil girl

iTare
04-24-2018, 12:10 AM
Beating the Clips in 7 last year was nice. Beating an almost fully healthy OKC team that a lot of people expected to compete for a championship in possibly 5 or 6 games is just so dope. :cheers:

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:11 AM
Gobert and Adams are going at it in the paint.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:11 AM
Ingles leading in the huddle. No ricky. Whats up?

iTare
04-24-2018, 12:12 AM
That man is not a ROOKIE

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:13 AM
#45 is the real deal......

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:13 AM
This sissy Rubio stay flopping :oldlol: man up lil girl

Listen to him talk. Sounds like a girl. Than theres the man bun

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:18 AM
OKC can't stop Jazz offense. (Jazz were #19 of 30 in the NBA on pts scored in the regular season; not exactly a juggernaut)

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:19 AM
Brent Barry is insufferable. If I didn't like Ian Eagle so much I would mute this shit

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:20 AM
OKC can't stop Jazz offense. (Jazz were #19 of 30 in the NBA on pts scored in the regular season; not exactly a juggernaut)
Since you can't put a finger on the pulse of this game Billy Donovan you bright fella, it's because the refs have made it so. OKC is not allowed to defend.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:21 AM

They sucked until a couple of months ago

insidehoops
04-24-2018, 12:23 AM
Game 4, mid 3rd quarter:

Assists: Ricky Rubio 6, Thunder 6.

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:25 AM
LOL, how did Gobert tip that in; lankiness proved crucial.

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:25 AM
OKC can't win jacking up 3's. Westbrook has to risk getting foul #5 or whatever and go kamikaze to the hoop like he usually does.

konex
04-24-2018, 12:26 AM
This is so lame. Westbrook can

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:26 AM
Brent Barry is insufferable. If I didn't like Ian Eagle so much I would mute this shit

Normally I like his calm, dispassionate style- but he seems to be taking sides today.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:27 AM
OKC can't win jacking up 3's. Westbrook has to risk getting foul #5 or whatever and go kamikaze to the hoop like he usually does.

Now that rudy is out sure

Smook A.
04-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Hearing Brent, Derek Fisher, and Nate Robinson commentate on the game together was the absolute worst :oldlol: Nate was commenting like he was watching the game on his couch with his buddies over lol

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:29 AM
Better worry about ingles not ricky

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:30 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

konex
04-24-2018, 12:30 AM
Jazz are the better team and OKC lost this series in game 2

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2018, 12:31 AM
Thunder have been struck by the sweet sound of Jazz

JohnFreeman
GOATbrook is being downgraded

iTare
Okc fans are so bothered right now

moongaze
I never bought into the thunder. Your 3 main scoring options can't be guys that shoot low percentage field goals. They should be ashamed. If they go out 4-1 what a mess.

bdonovan
Hearing Brent, Derek Fisher, and Nate Robinson commentate on the game together was the absolute worst :oldlol: Nate was commenting like he was watching the game on his couch with his buddies over lol

LOL, that's the worst. You'd think former players could make good commentators but some can't help thinking they're still on the bench of the game.

imdaman99
Westbrook gets fouled 5 times and they finally call it on the 5th one. Refs are getting better :eek:

iTare
04-24-2018, 12:32 AM
Paul george is leaving

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:33 AM
Not much doubt they are better. Not surprising. melo and westbrook aren't leading you anywhere. George and adams and they could have something

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:34 AM
Melo needs to retire....

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:35 AM
Melo needs to retire....

Needs to accept he is a 6th man at best

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:39 AM
These must be two of the smallest markets.

JohnFreeman
04-24-2018, 12:39 AM
Melo hasn't been the same since LaLa showed her titties and got an obvious dicking

DMAVS41
04-24-2018, 12:40 AM
Melo needs to retire....

I've always been accused of being a Melo hater...and I thought he'd help this team in the playoffs...

But this dude is even worse than I thought.

Brings nothing of value in a real role.

He might have some value in like 15 minutes a game off the bench on a really good team. Not sure though...depends on the makeup of the team.

Also, Donovan just has to go with Grant the rest of this game and the series. He makes the Thunder better than Melo.

insidehoops
04-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Thunder shot selection is offensive to watch

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Engles getting away with murder on defense; let's be honest he would have fouled out long time ago if this wasn't on home court.

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:44 AM
Impressive board & score by Gobert; his wingspan much greater than Patterson.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:44 AM
Needs a cup

Bond007
04-24-2018, 12:45 AM
this series is over. it's only PG and Adams that has value on this team.

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:45 AM
LOL, Felton overmatched; decides to knee Gobert in the balls.

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:46 AM
The way its going...PG is a goner.....

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:46 AM
Impressive board & score by Gobert; his wingspan much greater than Patterson.

The longest ever measured and it's two inches longer now!

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:48 AM
T westbrook up. Dumbass! Hes alreasy got one

theaussieguy
04-24-2018, 12:48 AM
WB is an absolute bum

bdonovan
04-24-2018, 12:49 AM
Brick-city

SomeBlackDude
russ melting down hard out chea.

put all his eggs in the marshmelo, skateboard p basket.

backfired badly.

:yaohappy:

Gougou
u can't win playoff if u have melo on ur team

iTare
LestBrook so mad

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2018, 12:50 AM
Why was Westbrook trying to get in Gobert's face after he got hit in the nuts? Dude always wants to start shit

hold this L
04-24-2018, 12:51 AM
Winning or losing doesn't really matter. Well Westbrook, at least you shut that shit down when it came to stopping Ricky of Rivia Rubio.. YIKES!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GqfvuVpNqEf3z2w/giphy.gif

imdaman99
Love the fight Russ shows :rockon: makes me proud he ain't going down without a fight.

Bond007
westbrook:facepalm

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:52 AM
Look at all you girls in here complaining about Westbrook :oldlol:

Soft era for fans

Callystarr
My boys is killing it.
#Proud25yearJazzFan

Xiao Yao You
u can't win playoff if u have melo on ur team

Or westbrook

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:54 AM
Felton is the worst

Xiao Yao You
Look at all you girls in here complaining about Westbrook :oldlol:

Soft era for fans

Big 3 needs help from refs to beat utah

Xiao Yao You
Melo :roll:

dazzer87
04-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Melo Meltdown........:roll: :roll: :roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:56 AM
Big 3 :lol

bdonovan
Westbrook needs to control his rage; that was a hard foul on Crowder. Kind of impressive Adams didn't get fired up after getting elbowed in the face (although that was accidental by Crowder trying to free his arm up that Anthony was pinning down)

SomeBlackDude
melo is the GOAT empty stats player.

a black hole of nothingness on a basketball court.

cuse was an anomaly.

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 12:57 AM
Love this, Jazz waking up a sleeping giant. OKC in 7

dazzer87
Adams is a bad mf

Xiao Yao You
Westbrook needs to control his rage; that was a hard foul on Crowder. Kind of impressive Adams didn't get fired up after getting elbowed in the face (although that was accidental by Crowder trying to free his arm up that Anthony was pinning down)

Hes not an idiot like his teammates

Twiens
Adams is one scary motha****a :oldlol:

Real14
04-24-2018, 12:58 AM
Felton is the worst
I'm glad hes not on the knicks no more.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:58 AM
melo is the GOAT empty stats player.

a black hole of nothingness on a basketball court.

cuse was an anomaly.

Westbrook might have him beat

LoneyROY7
04-24-2018, 12:59 AM
Love this, Jazz waking up a sleeping giant. OKC in 7

You are a true stan. :applause:

Real14
04-24-2018, 01:00 AM
Westbrook might have him beat
paul George too

imdaman99
04-24-2018, 01:01 AM
You are a true stan. :applause:
Gotta fight till the end ya know? This is 1 ugly game but it's providing entertainment till the end :rockon:

Bond007
04-24-2018, 01:02 AM
Gotta fight till the end ya know? This is 1 ugly game but it's providing entertainment till the end :rockon:

love the entertainment :roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:04 AM
paul George too

Id take him. Plays d and can shoot

Bond007
04-24-2018, 01:05 AM

i would take PG over russ any day

hold this L
04-24-2018, 01:05 AM
Adams would body 99% of the league. The man is a monster.

One thing about WB is he's always entertaining, regardless of result. :lol

Man if PG were to join the Jazz, they'd be as good as the Rockets next year.

Real14
04-24-2018, 01:06 AM
True but Westbrook is more aggressive. Paul George is not clutch like he supposed to be.

Twiens
04-24-2018, 01:07 AM
Young DWade with a 3pt shot :bowdown:

Xiao Yao You
Melo on a. Island:oldlol:

Lord P
A damn rookie is outplaying every single player on the OKC roster. WOW

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:08 AM
Adams would body 99% of the league. The man is a monster.

One thing about WB is he's always entertaining, regardless of result. :lol

Man if PG were to join the Jazz, they'd be as good as the Rockets next year.

No theyd still have ricky

Bond007
04-24-2018, 01:09 AM
watching a lot of these young studs these days , i would take it easy on signing star vets to maximum long term contracts

hold this L
04-24-2018, 01:10 AM
A damn rookie is outplaying every single player on the OKC roster. WOW
He's going to be a superstar, incredible.

No theyd still have ricky
What's wrong with Ricky of Rivia Rubio?

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2018, 01:10 AM
This Morgan Freeman mountain dew ad is getting reallll ****ing annoying :oldlol:

Twiens
04-24-2018, 01:13 AM
Roy!!

Xiao Yao You
He's going to be a superstar, incredible.

What's wrong with Ricky of Rivia Rubio?

Whats not?

AI09
Worst super team ever.....:roll:

Jazz are playing great team ball with zero all stars

Real14
04-24-2018, 01:14 AM
Damn OKC:roll:

Xiao Yao You
Pull them

SaltyMeatballs
Donovan Mitchell is already a better team player than Westbrook ever was/will be. Much, much smarter too.

Real14
04-24-2018, 01:15 AM
Damn Melo still cant catch a break:lol

Xiao Yao You
Worst super team ever.....:roll:

Jazz are playing great team ball with zero all stars

Just all nba defensive player of the year

Bond007
Goodbye PG

bigkingsfan
Ingles worth much more than Reddick. Utah got a steal with his contract.

SomeBlackDude
get your shovels ready, boyos.

time to bury us a franchise.

RIP OKC.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0G16F7SqJL85aqm4/giphy.gif

k0kakw0rld
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:16 AM
Donovan Mitchell is already a better team player than Westbrook ever was/will be. Much, much smarter too.

And mr. Triple double too

Bond007
04-24-2018, 01:17 AM
Donavan is a stud:applause: