PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs West Conf Round 1: OKC Thunder vs Utah Jazz Series Discussion Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

lakerstekkenn
04-24-2018, 01:18 AM
This Morgan Freeman mountain dew ad is getting reallll ****ing annoying :oldlol:

Get your freak on get your freak on........:cheers:

Twiens
04-24-2018, 01:21 AM
I have no doubt the Jazz would win the East, damn good team

AI09
04-24-2018, 01:21 AM
Just all nba defensive player of the year

True but he can't guard the whole team... Isn't even guarding one of the "big 3"

The jazz starters playing really great imagine if Hayward stayed :eek:

Proctor
04-24-2018, 01:22 AM
Rest in piss Thunder (and Kiiing)

I like Westbrook but not when he plays the Dumbbrook role. Adams is also a winner but the rest of these idiots don't deserve to win. I guess Corey Brewer is cool too.

PG can spend his whole off season taking more d1ck pics.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:25 AM
True but he can't guard the whole team... Isn't even guarding one of the "big 3"

The jazz starters playing really great imagine if Hayward stayed :eek:

He basically does guard the whole team especially when they try to get in the paint. Westbrook can't get to the rim as usually. Paul George dribbled in there and changed his mind. He allows them to guard the 3 point line agressively and for Rubio to play a Matador and go for steals all the time

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:25 AM
Rest in piss Thunder (and Kiiing)

I like Westbrook but not when he plays the Dumbbrook role. Adams is also a winner but the rest of these idiots don't deserve to win. I guess Corey Brewer is cool too.

PG can spend his whole off season taking more d1ck pics.

The dream of going to a lottery team! :lol

MannyO
04-24-2018, 01:27 AM
Thunder just don't have good chemistry or ball movement. Gotta be bad coaching because it seems like everything is iso ball (especially down the stretch)

Melo is obviously in Father Time mode. Dude can't shoot for nothing right now.

Westbrook was out of control today and I think he was too focused on shutting down Rubio.

This team just won't work too many egos.
Nobody is really going to call out Melo and tell him to wake up. And he definitely has too much pride to come off the bench.
Jazz in 6.

AI09
04-24-2018, 01:28 AM

Raptors
Healthy Celtics
76ers

Would eliminate them.....

You can make a argument for a healthy Wizards team, Pacers and Cavs as well....

I want to see Sixers vs Jazz finals but I doubt it...I can see the Sixers making the Finals(Round 2 a injured Celtics or Bucks will be easier than the physical Heat) but I can't see the Jazz beating Houston and Golden State

Zeppelin
04-24-2018, 01:29 AM
Good beer and watching Retardbrook shit the bed. There are worse ways to spend a Monday evening.

AussieSteve
04-24-2018, 01:38 AM
Joe Ingles with consecutive 20 point playoff games. Who's have picked that 3 months ago.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:40 AM
Raptors
Healthy Celtics
76ers

I want to see Sixers vs Jazz finals but I doubt it...I can see the Sixers making the Finals(Round 2 a injured Celtics or Bucks will be easier than the physical Heat) but I can't see the Jazz beating Houston and Golden State

Are the Jazz healthy too in these scenarios?

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Joe Ingles with consecutive 20 point playoff games. Who's have picked that 3 months ago.

Nobody that thought Hood was a go to guy! :oldlol:

hold this L
04-24-2018, 01:43 AM
Thunder just don't have good chemistry or ball movement. Gotta be bad coaching because it seems like everything is iso ball (especially down the stretch)

Melo is obviously in Father Time mode. Dude can't shoot for nothing right now.

Westbrook was out of control today and I think he was too focused on shutting down Rubio.

This team just won't work too many egos.
Nobody is really going to call out Melo and tell him to wake up. And he definitely has too much pride to come off the bench.
Jazz in 6.
Donovan's college team played the complete opposite of OKC, with tons of movement. Donovan even said in January the team needs to play pass and move much more than they are.

:confusedshrug:

Raptors
Healthy Celtics
76ers

Celtics are not healthy, and you can't rely on choke artists like Raptors to beat them either. The only team is Sixers, and even that's debatable.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-24-2018, 01:46 AM

I might favor the Sixers. Just too much talent and just as deep.

Thats the only team tho

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:51 AM
I might favor the Sixers. Just too much talent and just as deep.

Thats the only team tho

Jazz aren't deep unless you count Burks and Neto who the coach doesn't like enough to play over guys that are sucking!

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 01:52 AM
Donovan's college team played the complete opposite of OKC, with tons of movement. Donovan even said in January the team needs to play pass and move much more than they are.

:confusedshrug:

Celtics are not healthy, and you can't rely on choke artists like Raptors to beat them either. The only team is Sixers, and even that's debatable.

Not much doubt the lack of ball movement is because of the roster they have.

dunksby
04-24-2018, 01:54 AM
Well Melo being a useless bum isn't news, I guess Westbrook getting tunnel visioned and refusing to snap out of it is no surprise either...

AI09
04-24-2018, 01:56 AM
Are the Jazz healthy too in these scenarios?

Of course everyone is healthy in this scenario

I think the Raptors, Celtics and Sixers would beat them in 7 game series

And I think it's fair to say Pacers, Cavs and Wizards beating the Jazz isnt a crazy statement although I'd bet on the Jazz in these scenarios.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 02:32 AM
Of course everyone is healthy in this scenario

I think the Raptors, Celtics and Sixers would beat them in 7 game series

And I think it's fair to say Pacers, Cavs and Wizards beating the Jazz isnt a crazy statement although I'd bet on the Jazz in these scenarios.

Simmons didn't do much against gobert. His laxk of a shot would hurt him

AI09
04-24-2018, 02:42 AM
Simmons didn't do much against gobert. His laxk of a shot would hurt him

16 points 13 rebounds 6 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks and a Win w.o Embiid even on a lousy 7-22 shooting is not bad for a guy playing his 10th professional NBA game at the time... And he's gotten much better since.

Not even trying to shit talk but Gobert was -20 in that game and both Simmons and Rudy played 36 minutes that night.

BANE?
04-24-2018, 03:39 AM
Lmao, Westbrook and PG are shook. Ingles straight up punking them fools

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 04:03 AM
16 points 13 rebounds 6 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks and a Win w.o Embiid even on a lousy 7-22 shooting is not bad for a guy playing his 10th professional NBA game at the time... And he's gotten much better since.

Not even trying to shit talk but Gobert was -20 in that game and both Simmons and Rudy played 36 minutes that night.

7-22 from the field with 6 TO's. I wasn't impressed at all with him.

Could we pleases stop using +/-? Gobert had a great game as he usually does. He got little help from his teammates if you look at the box score.

AI09
04-24-2018, 05:10 AM
7-22 from the field with 6 TO's. I wasn't impressed at all with him.

Could we pleases stop using +/-? Gobert had a great game as he usually does. He got little help from his teammates if you look at the box score.

Embiid in my opinion is the 2nd best defensive C after Gobert so it's not like Mitchell would have a cake walk to the rim either. What happens when Embiid gets Gobert into foul trouble and he sits? Sixers can win games w.o Embiid the same can't be said for Jazz w.o Gobert.

Number one Option Donovan Mitchell vs the Sixers

Game 1
8 points 3 rebounds 2 assists in 31 minutes
3-21 14% FG
2-11 18% 3P

Game 2
17 points 4 rebounds 5 assists 3 TO in 37 minutes
6-19 31.6% FG
1-7 14.3% 3P

Overall stats VS 76ers
12.5 PPG
4.5-20 FGA 22.5%
1.5-9 3PG 16.7%
66.7% FT
3.5 RPG
3 APG
2 TOPG
1 SPG
1 BPG

By far the worst stats Mitchell has against any team.

76ers 2-0 vs Jazz
Jazz game 1 shot 30.3% against sixers (w.o Embiid) and got out rebounded 56-45
Jazz game 2 (w.o Gobert) shot 35% against sixers and got out rebounded 55-34 in a 21 point loss...

Both teams got alot better since and I think Mitchell would struggle more than Simmons in a PHI-UTAH series. As the number one option I personally hope Mitchell would take 20-25 shots per game in that series I believe it would help us win. Simmons on the other hand will pick his spots on offense and will continue to contribute all over the court. He is currently .25 APG shy of avg a triple double in the playoffs and playing great defense on both perimeter and post. I think a struggling Mitchell would hurt his team more than a struggling Simmons since Mitchell is the go to guy leading scorer. Simmons can go out there and avg 16 PPG vs Jazz and win where Mitchell needs to get 27+ for jazz to have a shot.

Like I said it would be a great series and Mitchell is a star in the making but 76ers would ultimately win the series. The sixers match up very well vs Jazz, I can see Dario(who led the NBA in 3s for a 6'10 or taller player) and Ersan stretching the floor forcing Favors to the bench and forcing the Jazz to use a new starting 5. This would force Gobert and Favors to split time at center since no one else on the roster can guard Embiid. Rubio can't guard Simmons(I kinda wish Rubio plays that matador defense, Simmons will burn him every time). Mitchell will have his hands full on defense chasing JJ and Bellineli around. Covington is a perfect 3 and D guy and we can throw multiple body's (Covington, Simmons, Anderson, TLC) at Mitchell which was successful during the season.

This is my take on things I'm not trying to discredit anything the Jazz or Mitchell have done. Simmons in my opinion would avg a triple double or at least close to it in this series.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2018, 05:50 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/607a5f44f05682a87e8f5d0d7950605a.gif

WallIn
04-24-2018, 06:27 AM
Westbrook. All bark, no bite.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 06:30 AM
Embiid in my opinion is the 2nd best defensive C after Gobert so it's not like Mitchell would have a cake walk to the rim either. What happens when Embiid gets Gobert into foul trouble and he sits? Sixers can win games w.o Embiid the same can't be said for Jazz w.o Gobert.

Number one Option Donovan Mitchell vs the Sixers

Game 1
8 points 3 rebounds 2 assists in 31 minutes
3-21 14% FG
2-11 18% 3P

Game 2
17 points 4 rebounds 5 assists 3 TO in 37 minutes
6-19 31.6% FG
1-7 14.3% 3P

Overall stats VS 76ers
12.5 PPG
4.5-20 FGA 22.5%
1.5-9 3PG 16.7%
66.7% FT
3.5 RPG
3 APG
2 TOPG
1 SPG
1 BPG

By far the worst stats Mitchell has against any team.

76ers 2-0 vs Jazz
Jazz game 1 shot 30.3% against sixers (w.o Embiid) and got out rebounded 56-45
Jazz game 2 (w.o Gobert) shot 35% against sixers and got out rebounded 55-34 in a 21 point loss...

Both teams got alot better since and I think Mitchell would struggle more than Simmons in a PHI-UTAH series. As the number one option I personally hope Mitchell would take 20-25 shots per game in that series I believe it would help us win. Simmons on the other hand will pick his spots on offense and will continue to contribute all over the court. He is currently .25 APG shy of avg a triple double in the playoffs and playing great defense on both perimeter and post. I think a struggling Mitchell would hurt his team more than a struggling Simmons since Mitchell is the go to guy leading scorer. Simmons can go out there and avg 16 PPG vs Jazz and win where Mitchell needs to get 27+ for jazz to have a shot.

Like I said it would be a great series and Mitchell is a star in the making but 76ers would ultimately win the series. The sixers match up very well vs Jazz, I can see Dario(who led the NBA in 3s for a 6'10 or taller player) and Ersan stretching the floor forcing Favors to the bench and forcing the Jazz to use a new starting 5. This would force Gobert and Favors to split time at center since no one else on the roster can guard Embiid. Rubio can't guard Simmons(I kinda wish Rubio plays that matador defense, Simmons will burn him every time). Mitchell will have his hands full on defense chasing JJ and Bellineli around. Covington is a perfect 3 and D guy and we can throw multiple body's (Covington, Simmons, Anderson, TLC) at Mitchell which was successful during the season.

This is my take on things I'm not trying to discredit anything the Jazz or Mitchell have done. Simmons in my opinion would avg a triple double or at least close to it in this series.

Gobert's pretty good about staying out of foul trouble.

Mitchell didn't even start the first game! November was his worst month by far.

OKC was 3-1 against the Jazz. Jazz were a different team in November especially without Gobert!

Mitchell averages 2o pts a game. He hasn't needed to score 27 for them to win many games

Can Dario and Illasova defend Favors at the other end. Maybe he forces them to the bench? The Jazz best line-up is with Crowder not Favors anyway. Favors would start regardless

Udoh is one of the best rim protectors in the league. Much better than Favors

They'll have a lot tougher time trying to stay in front of Mitchell than he will them. They can always put Ingles on Redick. He took him completely out of the Clippers series last year. You do realize match-ups go both ways right?

Westbrook is averaging close to a triple double this series. They are down 3-1!

AI09
04-24-2018, 07:40 AM
Gobert's pretty good about staying out of foul trouble.

Mitchell didn't even start the first game! November was his worst month by far.

OKC was 3-1 against the Jazz. Jazz were a different team in November especially without Gobert!

Mitchell averages 2o pts a game. He hasn't needed to score 27 for them to win many games

Can Dario and Illasova defend Favors at the other end. Maybe he forces them to the bench? The Jazz best line-up is with Crowder not Favors anyway. Favors would start regardless

Udoh is one of the best rim protectors in the league. Much better than Favors

They'll have a lot tougher time trying to stay in front of Mitchell than he will them. They can always put Ingles on Redick. He took him completely out of the Clippers series last year. You do realize match-ups go both ways right?

Westbrook is averaging close to a triple double this series. They are down 3-1!

Wait untill Gobert defends the process than we will see about foul trouble

Mitchell played 31 minutes off the bench first game let's not act like he didn't get playing time... Both Simmons and Mitchell have improved from November. So if you think Simmons will struggle vs Gobert due to you not being "impressed" with him in his 10th career game I have the right to bring up Mitchells games against Philly as well. What the excuse for the 2nd game he shit the bed as a starter where JJ lit him up for 20 on 9 shots and Simmons dropped 27 and 10.

PHI is a different beast than OKC they play team ball much like the jazz and don't rely on iso and hero ball like OKC. We are one of the top teams when it comes to moving the ball and getting assists

I guarantee you for the Jazz to keep up and score with PHI Mitchell would need to score in the high 20s. Sixers kept the jazz to 97 and 86 points in the two games. With the leading scorers being Hood 19 in game one and Mitchell 17 on 31% shooting in game 2

If you remember watching the sixer jazz games the first game the Saric matchup forced Favors to the bench with Saric hitting 5 threes..Favors only played 19 minutes due to the mismatch. 2nd game Favors played C shot 3-8 with 3 TOs and played 26min due to foul trouble guarding Embiid.

Sorry but Udoh can't guard Embiid I think we can both agree on that. Bigger and better big man have tried and failed.

Neither Reddick nor Bellineli would be guarding Mitchell... It will be any of Covington/Simmons/Anderson/TLC/McConnell

Again Philly is a different beast than OKC a much deeper team with different offensive options, they don't need to depend on a Simmons triple double to win like OKC does.

Jazz avg 33% from the field overall and got out rebounded by double digits both games to philly. Jazz avg 91ppg vs phi and got outscored by 30points combined in two loses.

HylianNightmare
04-24-2018, 07:52 AM
What a disappointment

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 10:53 AM
Wait untill Gobert defends the process than we will see about foul trouble

Mitchell played 31 minutes off the bench first game let's not act like he didn't get playing time... Both Simmons and Mitchell have improved from November. So if you think Simmons will struggle vs Gobert due to you not being "impressed" with him in his 10th career game I have the right to bring up Mitchells games against Philly as well. What the excuse for the 2nd game he shit the bed as a starter where JJ lit him up for 20 on 9 shots and Simmons dropped 27 and 10.

PHI is a different beast than OKC they play team ball much like the jazz and don't rely on iso and hero ball like OKC. We are one of the top teams when it comes to moving the ball and getting assists

I guarantee you for the Jazz to keep up and score with PHI Mitchell would need to score in the high 20s. Sixers kept the jazz to 97 and 86 points in the two games. With the leading scorers being Hood 19 in game one and Mitchell 17 on 31% shooting in game 2

If you remember watching the sixer jazz games the first game the Saric matchup forced Favors to the bench with Saric hitting 5 threes..Favors only played 19 minutes due to the mismatch. 2nd game Favors played C shot 3-8 with 3 TOs and played 26min due to foul trouble guarding Embiid.

Sorry but Udoh can't guard Embiid I think we can both agree on that. Bigger and better big man have tried and failed.

Neither Reddick nor Bellineli would be guarding Mitchell... It will be any of Covington/Simmons/Anderson/TLC/McConnell

Again Philly is a different beast than OKC a much deeper team with different offensive options, they don't need to depend on a Simmons triple double to win like OKC does.

Jazz avg 33% from the field overall and got out rebounded by double digits both games to philly. Jazz avg 91ppg vs phi and got outscored by 30points combined in two loses.

Wait until Embiid is actually on the floor against Gobert. That's been a rare sight indeed!

The difference is that Simmons was already pegged as rookie of the year and nobody was even talking about Mitchell yet. Hood was still the so called go to guy! Mitchell hadn't put it all together quite yet being an actual first year rookie not a redshirt one. :lol

Philly is better than OKC. Not saying much.

You're assuming that the Jazz wouldn't keep the pace down. They have OKC playing at their pace. It's been one of the keys to the series

Why are you talking about games that were against one of the worst teams in the league? They've been one of the best the past couple of months?

Yes Saric hit 3's like he never had before. He was shooting around 30% or something going into that game. He had a big night. The Favors/Gobert/Rubio experiment was horrible at that time too. It's gotten better since than though Ricky is still a joke!

Udoh can give Embiid more problems than about anyone not named Gobert. He is an elite rim protector.

OKC depending on a triple double from Westbrook is their problem along with Carmelo

The Jazz were a horrible team at that time. Those stats you are using are useless. Thunder were 3-1 against the Jazz early in the year too. Clippers won the season series against the Jazz last year. The playoffs are a different animal and the Jazz are built for it because of Gobert's dominance.

tpols
04-24-2018, 11:17 AM
The playoffs are a different animal and the Jazz are built for it because of Gobert's dominance.

More like theyre built for it because of their high IQ ball movement and team play which most credit would be due to Ingles, Tricky Ricky, and the general coaching/culture.

AI09
04-24-2018, 11:21 AM
Wait until Embiid is actually on the floor against Gobert. That's been a rare sight indeed!

The difference is that Simmons was already pegged as rookie of the year and nobody was even talking about Mitchell yet. Hood was still the so called go to guy! Mitchell hadn't put it all together quite yet being an actual first year rookie not a redshirt one. :lol

Philly is better than OKC. Not saying much.

You're assuming that the Jazz wouldn't keep the pace down. They have OKC playing at their pace. It's been one of the keys to the series

Why are you talking about games that were against one of the worst teams in the league? They've been one of the best the past couple of months?

Yes Saric hit 3's like he never had before. He was shooting around 30% or something going into that game. He had a big night. The Favors/Gobert/Rubio experiment was horrible at that time too. It's gotten better since than though Ricky is still a joke!

Udoh can give Embiid more problems than about anyone not named Gobert. He is an elite rim protector.

OKC depending on a triple double from Westbrook is their problem along with Carmelo

The Jazz were a horrible team at that time. Those stats you are using are useless. Thunder were 3-1 against the Jazz early in the year too. Clippers won the season series against the Jazz last year. The playoffs are a different animal and the Jazz are built for it because of Gobert's dominance.

Both missed one game against each other this season:rolleyes:

Simmons 9 games into his career was pegged run away rookie of the year?:facepalm
You do realize that Simmons is only 2 months older than Mitchell right? When Mitchell was actually playing and getting better in college Simmons was in a boot recovering what a advantage. Bu- bu- but he had a NBA diet:lol

76ers can play either on the break or half court and would beat the jazz in a series at either pace:sleeping

76ers weren't a good team at that time either. Embiid came in with 31 games in 3 years...Simmons a rookie....Saric 1 year under his belt and Reddick a new addition to the team. We got players who were part of the rotation at the time that don't even see the floor now..Philly like the Jazz also picked up the pace around New years and only got better with the additions of Bellineli and Ersan. Only reason I bring these games up is because you brought up Simmons from the first game they played with only 9 games experience. Not impressed with Simmons at the time? Neither was I with Mitchell in those game either.

Saric started slow in the season just like last year but he finished the season at 40% from 3 and that % has only gone up since the playoffs started. Not one player 6'10 or taller hit more 3s than Saric. Did it occur to you that he hit 5 threes against Favors because Favors can't run out and play perimeter D?

Embiid would eat Udoh for breakfast in the low post. I think everyone would agree.

I wouldn't bring up those games if you didn't bring up Simmons vs the Jazz. It works both ways buddy....

Utah and Philly are both teams that improved as the season went on. Philly has a better starting 5 and a much deeper team and like the Jazz we play team ball. It's no fluke we finished with a top 5 record in the NBA.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Both missed one game against each other this season:rolleyes:

Simmons 9 games into his career was pegged run away rookie of the year?:facepalm
You do realize that Simmons is only 2 months older than Mitchell right? When Mitchell was actually playing and getting better in college Simmons was in a boot recovering what a advantage. Bu- bu- but he had a NBA diet:lol

76ers can play either on the break or half court and would beat the jazz in a series at either pace:sleeping

76ers weren't a good team at that time either. Embiid came in with 31 games in 3 years...Simmons a rookie....Saric 1 year under his belt and Reddick a new addition to the team. We got players who were part of the rotation at the time that don't even see the floor now..Philly like the Jazz also picked up the pace around New years and only got better with the additions of Bellineli and Ersan. Only reason I bring these games up is because you brought up Simmons from the first game they played with only 9 games experience. Not impressed with Simmons at the time? Neither was I with Mitchell in those game either.

Saric started slow in the season just like last year but he finished the season at 40% from 3 and that % has only gone up since the playoffs started. Not one player 6'10 or taller hit more 3s than Saric. Did it occur to you that he hit 5 threes against Favors because Favors can't run out and play perimeter D?

Embiid would eat Udoh for breakfast in the low post. I think everyone would agree.

I wouldn't bring up those games if you didn't bring up Simmons vs the Jazz. It works both ways buddy....

Utah and Philly are both teams that improved as the season went on. Philly has a better starting 5 and a much deeper team and like the Jazz we play team ball. It's no fluke we finished with a top 5 record in the NBA.

I was impressed with Mitchell from the get go. There was no doubt he was a player. Hard to predict he'd be this good so fast though

Favors does fine on the perimeter. That's one reason the Jazz can get away with playing big.

Embiid eats everyone for lunch the rare times he actually is on the floor. Udoh would make him work for it though assuming Embiid wasn't in the training room.

It's highly debatable if they have a better starting 5 especially since their best player isn't always a part of it They might because Rubio sucks though.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:05 PM
More like theyre built for it because of their high IQ ball movement and team play which most credit would be due to Ingles, Tricky Ricky, and the general coaching/culture.

The ball wasn't moving when their coach insisted on Hood getting 30 minutes a night and that Johnson was on the floor for big minutes instead of Jerebko/Thabo.

The Jazz success is all about Rudy. They are a horrible basketball team without him. They get away with the joke that is Rubio and no shooting outside of Ingles because he is that good. He's completely taken the paint away from Westbrook and co.

joshwake
04-24-2018, 12:22 PM
The ball wasn't moving when their coach insisted on Hood getting 30 minutes a night and that Johnson was on the floor for big minutes instead of Jerebko/Thabo.

The Jazz success is all about Rudy. They are a horrible basketball team without him. They get away with the joke that is Rubio and no shooting outside of Ingles because he is that good. He's completely taken the paint away from Westbrook and co.
Rubio has been excellent. You seriously need to stop

AI09
04-24-2018, 12:25 PM
I was impressed with Mitchell from the get go. There was no doubt he was a player. Hard to predict he'd be this good so fast though

Favors does fine on the perimeter. That's one reason the Jazz can get away with playing big.

Embiid eats everyone for lunch the rare times he actually is on the floor. Udoh would make him work for it though assuming Embiid wasn't in the training room.

It's highly debatable if they have a better starting 5 especially since their best player isn't always a part of it They might because Rubio sucks though.

And I was impressed with Simmons from the get go as well.

Watch this video of Saric vs Favors and Gobert... And than when the jazz made adjustments same result
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D0qUJgJyMTuc&ved=0ahUKEwi45ZO5ptPaAhWPuVMKHQSCCPIQwqsBCC0wAg&usg=AOvVaw2u5Pl1L81eWvwf-_xgb4up

Embiid played more games than Gobert this year. Yes he had the injury bug earlier in his career but he's past it. Embiid man handles bulky big man let alone a twig like Udoh. He's a good post defender but he can't bang bodies with Embiid or stop that sweet J.

When comparing starting 5
Embiid > Gobert...if basketball was just defense It would be Gobert but it's not
Saric > Favors.. Stats, age, today's game and versitlity proves it
Covington = Ingles...debatable the closest matchup could go either way
Reddick < Mitchell.... Obviously
Simmons > Rubio.... Obviously
PHI Bench > Utah Bench

cliffton
04-24-2018, 12:28 PM
Westbrook is the most naturally gifted, most athletic point guard in the nba, but he is also by far the dumbest.

Carmelo used to be a great scorer. He is less than average now. Phil Jackson completely ruined him.

Paul George only takes bad shots. He is sometimes good at making them, but there is no consistency to his game.

All in all the worst trio of all stars ever assembled. Utah will take them down in game 5 and we can all be freed from watching this mess of a team forever, because there is no way OKC can bring back those 3 guys next year.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:44 PM
Rubio has been excellent. You seriously need to stop

4-12/4 TO's. Not as bad as Westbrook but not saying much

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 12:49 PM
And I was impressed with Simmons from the get go as well.

Watch this video of Saric vs Favors and Gobert... And than when the jazz made adjustments same result
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D0qUJgJyMTuc&ved=0ahUKEwi45ZO5ptPaAhWPuVMKHQSCCPIQwqsBCC0wAg&usg=AOvVaw2u5Pl1L81eWvwf-_xgb4up

Embiid played more games than Gobert this year. Yes he had the injury bug earlier in his career but he's past it. Embiid man handles bulky big man let alone a twig like Udoh. He's a good post defender but he can't bang bodies with Embiid or stop that sweet J.

When comparing starting 5
Embiid > Gobert...if basketball was just defense It would be Gobert but it's not
Saric > Favors.. Stats, age, today's game and versitlity proves it
Covington = Ingles...debatable the closest matchup could go either way
Reddick < Mitchell.... Obviously
Simmons > Rubio.... Obviously
PHI Bench > Utah Bench

Embiid didn't play in a back to back until when? April? His minutes are still limited. Barely played more minutes than Rudy despite the game difference. Just came back from his second broken face bone. He's yet to show he is durable. Gobert has has had basically 3, 1 month injury's now in his career.

Favors is 26. Yet to hit his prime. He's over the hill? Favors plays both ends of the floor. Haven't heard about Saric being a defensive wiz. Favors is also pretty versatile. Inside and out at both ends. Two positions. He's done whatever the Jazz have needed him to do.

Funktion
04-24-2018, 01:58 PM
:lol :facepalm

https://j.gifs.com/KZvLEY.gif

lilteapot
04-24-2018, 02:02 PM
:lol :facepalm

https://j.gifs.com/KZvLEY.gif
:roll:

hold this L
04-24-2018, 02:45 PM
https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/988663097912057856

Through four games:
Russ net rating on the court: -13.3
Russ net rating off the court: +12.8

Ricky net rating on court: +16.3
Ricky net rating off court: -15.2

YIKES
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0GqfvuVpNqEf3z2w/giphy.gif

CuterThanRubio
04-24-2018, 03:29 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/607a5f44f05682a87e8f5d0d7950605a.gif

Bust out the saxophones and crank up the JAZZ!

Ricky is mindfvcking Westbrook worse than I do to Xiao, this is a glorious moment in my journey as an NBA fan, time to seal the deal!

#TakeNote

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 03:33 PM

Ricky is mindfvcking Westbrook worse than I do to Xiao, this is a glorious moment in my journey as an NBA fan, time to seal the deal!

#TakeNote

Still waiting for those mysterious instagram links that show Ricky as the leader of the Jazz.

CuterThanRubio
04-24-2018, 03:45 PM
Still waiting for those mysterious instagram links that show Ricky as the leader of the Jazz.

He's already solidified that role in these past 4 games, I don't need to hunt for instagram stories that don't even exist anymore since they only last for 24 hours, and if you were technologically literate you would know that already but you are a bitter and clueless old man, just accept it, XiaoBrook

I've had your weak ass on strings the second you responded to me, we play by my rules or we don't play at all!

#TakeNote!

DJMcDonald
04-24-2018, 03:50 PM
He's already solidified that role in these past 4 games, I don't need to hunt for instagram stories that don't even exist anymore since they only last for 24 hours, and if you were technologically literate you would know that already but you are a bitter and clueless old man, just accept it, XiaoBrook

I've had your weak ass on strings the second you responded to me, we play by my rules or we don't play at all!

#TakeNote!
This fakkit is using hashtags on ISH while calling others technologically illiterate :biggums: :yaohappy:

CuterThanRubio
04-24-2018, 03:54 PM
This fakkit is using hashtags on ISH while calling others technologically illiterate :biggums: :yaohappy:

That was not worthy of typing

It's not my fault OKC is garbage, get off the Westrbook bandwagon while you still can, it's detrimental to your mental health/

#TakeNote

Ricky>ChuckBrick

CuterThanRubio
04-24-2018, 03:59 PM

Through four games:

YIKES

Definition of a catalyst!

Stats don't lie, and neither do results

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2018, 04:03 PM

#TakeNote

:djparty

MJistheGOAT
04-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Russell Westbrook has lost any credibility for me, unless he destroys Utah and win this series 4-3, he is a fraud.

CuterThanRubio
04-24-2018, 04:12 PM
Oh yeah, hey Xiao, remember when you swore to me that Patterson and Abrines were legit threats from deep?

L.O.L.

Wrong.

Patterson = .5 3pg

Abrines = 1.25 3pg

Like I said, high percentages are meaningless on low volume, unless its a game winning shot, making a single three or less doesn't help at all.

Surprisingly they are only separated by a one in the totals but Pushoff-P is responsible for most of them, while the Jazz have 3 players with at least 2 makes per game so far, that level of predictability is working against OKC.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 04:30 PM

#TakeNote!

He has? He was beyond horrible in games 1 and 4. Leader you like to be able to count on even if they are outplaying Westrook! :lol :lol

I know what's going on with the team without following Rubios intagram account. It's Rudy's team.

Xiao Yao You
04-24-2018, 04:32 PM
Oh yeah, hey Xiao, remember when you swore to me that Patterson and Abrines were legit threats from deep?

L.O.L.

Wrong.

Patterson = .5 3pg

Abrines = 1.25 3pg

Like I said, high percentages are meaningless on low volume, unless its a game winning shot, making a single three or less doesn't help at all.

Surprisingly they are only separated by a one in the totals but Pushoff-P is responsible for most of them, while the Jazz have 3 players with at least 2 makes per game so far, that level of predictability is working against OKC.

They were threats when they were used. The fact that Melo is on the court instead of Patterson is laughable!

The Jazz shoot a lot of 3's. They aren't very good at it though outside Ingles

DMAVS41
04-24-2018, 07:20 PM

Through four games:

YIKES

There is noise, but holy shit...Rubio is so important for this Jazz team in this series. They look so inept without him.

Doranku
04-24-2018, 07:24 PM
Extremely disappointing stuff from Westbrook in this series. Thought the Thunder really had a chance to make some noise in the playoffs with this team. PG has brought it, Melo has been alarmingly terrible but that's pretty much to be expected, and Russ has just been flat out awful.

Getting punked by Ricky Rubio and a rook in the first round with HCA... smh.

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 11:32 AM
The redemption of Russell Westbrook begins tonight. Time to atone for your sins Russ and take over.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:58 AM
We can only hope he tries. Hopefully Carmelo will keep shooting. If OKC wants to win they need to do something different even if it hurts Melo's precious ego. You'd think with your Donovan's job on the line and this being a do or die game that he wouldn't be worried about what anyone thought

AirFederer
04-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Big big game for Russ and his legacy. Can he play under control, distribute and dictate while also playing D? He better bring it!:eek:

Or KD will hit IG again :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
04-25-2018, 01:15 PM
OKC could still easily win this in 7

Big big game for Russ and his legacy. Can he play under control, distribute and dictate while also playing D? He better bring it!:eek:

Or KD will hit IG again :facepalm

Lmao bruh :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DMAVS41
04-25-2018, 01:48 PM
Extremely disappointing stuff from Westbrook in this series. Thought the Thunder really had a chance to make some noise in the playoffs with this team. PG has brought it, Melo has been alarmingly terrible but that's pretty much to be expected, and Russ has just been flat out awful.

Getting punked by Ricky Rubio and a rook in the first round with HCA... smh.

Same.

There is no way around this. This is a legacy hurting series so far on Russ. He's been terrible.

Doesn't make him a bad player or not a star level player like some are saying, but being this bad with legit players like Adams and PG around you is really really really bad.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 01:53 PM
Same.

There is no way around this. This is a legacy hurting series so far on Russ. He's been terrible.

Doesn't make him a bad player or not a star level player like some are saying, but being this bad with legit players like Adams and PG around you is really really really bad.

Especially when you're getting outplayed by Shitty Ricky

DMAVS41
04-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Especially when you're getting outplayed by Shitty Ricky

Call him whatever you want...doesn't change the fact that the Jazz look like they don't know how to play offense without him on the court....and he's done a much better job on Russ than any other guard.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 07:44 PM
Call him whatever you want...doesn't change the fact that the Jazz look like they don't know how to play offense without him on the court....and he's done a much better job on Russ than any other guard.

They don't know how to play offense without him because the focus of the Thunder has been on Ingles/Mitchell and Gobert and Neto isn't playing Exum is

DMAVS41
04-25-2018, 08:28 PM
They don't know how to play offense without him because the focus of the Thunder has been on Ingles/Mitchell and Gobert and Neto isn't playing Exum is

I agree with this, to an extent...but all that means is that Rubio is their best option and has had a great series so far.

You make it sound like I'm arguing Rubio is the best player.

He's clearly, in my opinion, not even in the top 3 players on this team.

Gobert / Mitchell / Ingles are all clearly better and more valuable players to me.

But...he has played a great series overall given everything involved. I really don't know how anyone could deny this.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 09:42 PM
I agree with this, to an extent...but all that means is that Rubio is their best option and has had a great series so far.

You make it sound like I'm arguing Rubio is the best player.

He's clearly, in my opinion, not even in the top 3 players on this team.

Gobert / Mitchell / Ingles are all clearly better and more valuable players to me.

But...he has played a great series overall given everything involved. I really don't know how anyone could deny this.

Because he sucked in game 1 and 4

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 09:48 PM
Uh oh what will they do without their leader :lol

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Please save them ricky

dazzer87
04-25-2018, 09:53 PM
Utah coming out strong...............:applause:

moongaze
04-25-2018, 09:59 PM
Russ, you piece of shit

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:00 PM
Better pick up the d. Can't expect to keep shooting like that

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 10:01 PM
Russ, you piece of shit
:biggums: What he do now?

Proctor
04-25-2018, 10:01 PM
1-2-3 Cancun for the Thunder tonight

CuterThanRubio
04-25-2018, 10:05 PM
Better pick up the d. Can't expect to keep shooting like that

Can't pick up the D with Ricky on the bench

moongaze
04-25-2018, 10:09 PM
:biggums: What he do now?

Bricking shots all series long :facepalm they can't lose this game

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:10 PM
Can't pick up the D with Ricky on the bench

Yeah they have no o e that defends. :wtf:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:16 PM
Rudy in his head

brownmamba00
04-25-2018, 10:17 PM
Westbrook shut down

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 10:19 PM
Gobert's taken over the series honestly. OKC can't do shit inside, Westbrook is shook

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:24 PM
Amazing they are surving without their great leader

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Dunno what's up with Adams, he can't even get rebounds over a guard in this series

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:26 PM
Here they come houston

brownmamba00
04-25-2018, 10:29 PM
Yeah PG is not staying:oldlol:

hold this L
04-25-2018, 10:31 PM
Russell has taken 15 shots and the second quarter is not over yet. YIKES

brownmamba00
04-25-2018, 10:33 PM
Dunno what's up with Adams, he can't even get rebounds over a guard in this series
He's being exposed. When you have a big that can match his size and length he's basically useless. He's useful against teams that run small ball.

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 10:34 PM
Westbrook is turning 30 soon. He's not gonna get any smarter.

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 10:35 PM
Can't believe OKC can't get some home cooking meanwhile Utah gets weak calls like that. Adams got blocked by Mitchell and you're telling me it was clean? Yeah OK :kobe:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:38 PM
The big 3 needs excuses! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Proctor
04-25-2018, 10:39 PM
:violin: :violin: :violin:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:43 PM
It couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys Westbrook and Melo! :lol :lol

AI09
04-25-2018, 10:43 PM
Houston vs Utah
Houston in 5 (maybe 6)

Golden State vs New Orleans
Golden State in 5

Houston vs Golden State
Golden State in 6

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:45 PM
Houston is the favorite. Curry hasn't even played yet.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:46 PM
One thing is for certain the Jazz looked a lot better without Rubio mucking up the works

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 10:47 PM
It couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys Westbrook and Melo! :lol :lol
Don't be a douche.

I guess I've been wrong, I thought OKC was a dangerous team but they got exposed badly by a great defense. Time to blow it up. PG is gone and Melo is back... good luck OKC :lol maybe Grant resigns. Defense will be back next year with Roberson assuming Melo comes off the bench.

AI09
04-25-2018, 10:47 PM
Houston is the favorite. Curry hasn't even played yet.

Doesn't matter Curry gonna Curry no matter what.

I like the rockets just can't see CP3 and Harden achieve anything significant post regular season

lakerstekkenn
04-25-2018, 10:48 PM
Thunder have no inside game and take stupid shots, they don't run plays exploiting mismatches and post Anthony up using his size and don't cut to the basket, their terrible at rebounding.

:facepalm :confusedshrug: :kobe: :hammerhead:

lakerstekkenn
04-25-2018, 10:51 PM
Don't be a douche.

I guess I've been wrong, I thought OKC was a dangerous team but they got exposed badly by a great defense. Time to blow it up. PG is gone and Melo is back... good luck OKC :lol maybe Grant resigns. Defense will be back next year with Roberson assuming Melo comes off the bench.

You do know a good coach and a center and power forward, fixes all their problems immediately.

hold this L
04-25-2018, 10:52 PM
You do know a good coach and a center and power forward, fixes all their problems immediately.
And a brain for WB

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:53 PM
Westbrook!:roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 10:55 PM

Russ melo and coach are their problem

Proctor
04-25-2018, 10:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jazz running train

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 10:58 PM
Taking the Jazz in 5

hold this L
04-25-2018, 10:59 PM
Michell has taken 6 shots, 13 points
WBrick has taken 19 shots, 12 points

https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

hold this L
04-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Taking the Jazz in 5
Where is dark horse to win it all babyboi

https://media.giphy.com/media/VrSZDlpRaHYje/giphy.gif

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 11:01 PM
I'm watching and enjoying this Oklahoma commentary feed :roll:

KiiiiNG
Where is dark horse to win it all babyboi

Roberson injury

imdaman99
Holy shit OKC getting rekt :lol

Where is their pride????? Gobert goes out, Crowder comes in launching 3s and this shit is done

hold this L
Roberson injury
LMAO

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 11:03 PM
Westbrook could have been the goat and they would have lost this series. Jazz are a way better team. They have teamwork and the coach calls plays. And they don't have any defensive liabilities out there

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:03 PM
Roberson injury

Thabo injury. They're even

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:04 PM
Westbrook could have been the goat and they would have lost this series. Jazz are a way better team. They have teamwork and the coach calls plays. And they don't have any defensive liabilities out there

Rubio is a liability

Proctor
04-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Gobert and Mitchell were just too much for the beta-plagued Thunder.

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Thabo injury. They're even
Congrats to your squad bro!

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 11:07 PM
Rubio is a liability
He isn't with that great defense behind him. I'm sure Gobert wants his point guard pressuring the guy and leading them into him because he will protect the paint. I've played on a team in my league where I have a big man patrolling the paint. He told me every time, pressure your man, and don't worry about it because I have your back.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:07 PM
Gobert and Mitchell were just too much for the beta-plagued Thunder.

If the refs hadn't had the fix in it would have been a different series

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:08 PM
He isn't with that great defense behind him. I'm sure Gobert wants his point guard pressuring the guy and leading them into him because he will protect the paint. I've played on a team in my league where I have a big man patrolling the paint. He told me every time, pressure your man, and don't worry about it because I have your back.

Rubio plays behind his man

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:10 PM
Thunder have no inside game and take stupid shots, they don't run plays exploiting mismatches and post Anthony up using his size and don't cut to the basket, their terrible at rebounding.

:facepalm :confusedshrug: :kobe: :hammerhead:

theyre a top 5 rebounding team and were the best offensive rebounding team in the league:biggums: :biggums:

hold this L
04-25-2018, 11:10 PM
Jesus, what did Rubio do to Xiao? Are you really triggered because one person said Rubio is the leader of the team? He does his role well on this team, but he shouldn't shoot as much.

tpols
04-25-2018, 11:11 PM

:roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:11 PM
Taking the Jazz in 5

hows ur team doin breh

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:13 PM
Jesus, what did Rubio do to Xiao? Are you really triggered because one person said Rubio is the leader of the team? He does his role well on this team, but he shouldn't shoot as much.

They are limited as long as rubio is starting and playing big minutes. Looked great without him again tonight

hold this L
04-25-2018, 11:14 PM
They are limited as long as rubio is starting and playing big minutes. Looked great without him again tonight
What are you on about? In the first 4 games, they are +12 on court and -11 off court. Tonight is a bit different.

DMAVS41
04-25-2018, 11:16 PM

Again?

What series have you been watching?

Coming into tonight they've looked horrific without him this series.

You legit ruin every game thread.

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 11:16 PM
hows ur team doin breh
Getting bullied hardcore, like you did by blacks in HS

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:18 PM
Again?

What series have you been watching?

Coming into tonight they've looked horrific without him this series.

You legit ruin every game thread.
He had 2 good games

hold this L
04-25-2018, 11:18 PM
refs as usual siding with the losing team :applause:

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 11:19 PM
kick that shit out gobert.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:20 PM
That phantom call on anthony was huge

dazzer87
04-25-2018, 11:20 PM
come back while loser Melo on the bench......:roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:21 PM
Wheres rick to lead them though?

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 11:21 PM
come back while loser Melo on the bench......:roll:
Nah he was definitely important, drew 2 fouls on Gobert. Turning point of this game and hopefully series

Milbuck
04-25-2018, 11:22 PM
Hating on Rubio is just f*cking stupid.

ImKobe
04-25-2018, 11:23 PM
wtf are the Jazz doing :kobe:

Indian guy
04-25-2018, 11:24 PM
This is funnnn

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 11:25 PM
This is one hell of a run .

dazzer87
5 point game......:roll:

ImKobe
WB turned into prime Kobe in the 3rd, PG eurosteppin like d wade

dazzer87
04-25-2018, 11:26 PM
wow........:eek:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:26 PM
Tell me again how about how it's not all about gobert?

sbw19
04-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Way to throw away a 25pt lead in just a qtr

imdaman99
04-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Please keep this lineup in the game c'mon Billy, ride it

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 11:28 PM
The jinx worked! :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:30 PM
OKC needs more Melo in the 4th IMO

ImKobe
04-25-2018, 11:30 PM
GOAT shit right here

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:31 PM
That was adams. Double t is a cop out

CPointGod3
04-25-2018, 11:32 PM
What the hell is that choking job?

DMAVS41
OKC needs more Melo in the 4th IMO

Why?

The offense has been total shit with him on the court all series...and the defense gets worse with him as well.

Xiao Yao You
What the hell is that choking job?

Gobert to the bench on a phantom foul

bdonovan
04-25-2018, 11:33 PM
I'm just tuning in now... Jae Crowder 23 points??

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Why?

The offense has been total shit with him on the court all series...and the defense gets worse with him as well.

so Utah can end this series:oldlol: :oldlol:

CPointGod3
04-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Gobert to the bench on a phantom foul
Classic NBA. Utah isn

ImKobe
04-25-2018, 11:35 PM
I'm just tuning in now... Jae Crowder 23 points??

That's what happens when you get away from Lebron Ball

KiiiiNG
2017 regular season Westbrook making his 1st appearance of the playoffs!

Jazz fans like

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Wrestling-mark.gif

Indian guy
Crowder was shooting 25% in the playoffs entering tonight's game. He shot 39% in the RS as a Jazz.

In other words, he's a putrid offensive player. Brad Stevens is a GOD for making him look competent all those years.

DMAVS41
04-25-2018, 11:36 PM
Crowder was shooting 25% in the playoffs entering tonight's game. He shot 39% in the RS as a Jazz.

In other words, he's a putrid offensive player. Brad Stevens is a GOD for making him look competent all those years.

I thought he sucked in Dallas. Then he looks great in Boston and I think he's good.

Then watch him in every other situation and he's just nothing of note.

Stevens really is a cut above the rest.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:37 PM
Hanging until rudy saves them yet again

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:40 PM
2017 regular season Westbrook making his 1st appearance of the playoffs!

Jazz fans like

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Wrestling-mark.gif

interesting he made his appearance with Rudy in foul trouble

dazzer87
04-25-2018, 11:42 PM
melo back in....here comes the utah run.

ImKobe
04-25-2018, 11:43 PM
Welp, this is where it all ends.

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:43 PM
melo back in....here comes the utah run.

Plus rudy

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-25-2018, 11:47 PM
DMitch really gettin shut down by a spanish :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 11:47 PM
Jazz showing their youth. Lost their composure.

bdonovan
04-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Mitchell has amazing speed in changing directions

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Jazz showing their youth. Lost their composure.

Lost gobert. Bad team without him. Have been for more than 3 years

Indian guy
04-25-2018, 11:50 PM
What display of will by Westbrook

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 11:51 PM
Rudy Gay Bear with the MASSIVE choke :roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
Westbrook with the Playoff performance of the year once again.

sbw19
WB in God Mode right now.

dazzer87
47!

Funktion
04-25-2018, 11:52 PM
Gobert passing up dunks

Xiao Yao You
What display of will by Westbrook

Amazing when he can get to the rim again without gobert

RRR3
Crowder is just awful

RRR3
04-25-2018, 11:54 PM
Westbrook is so good but he could be sooooo much better with better coaching

dazzer87
Melo horrible D...

hold this L
Damn we got a game. Left and the lead got closer and now OKC is winning

ImKobe
coach Donovan's 4th quarter offensive game plan - chuck a bunch of mid-range jumpers

watch them choke it

dazzer87
04-25-2018, 11:55 PM
pg with the dragger.....

KiiiiNG
04-25-2018, 11:56 PM
:djparty :djparty :djparty :djparty

ImKobe
04-25-2018, 11:56 PM
ok maybe not

lilteapot
04-25-2018, 11:57 PM
Man, I still think Utah takes the series but I think it would be easy for such a young team to get rattled by this collapse and let this go to 7...

bluechox2
jazz needs carmelo to hijack the game

RRR3
coach Donovan's 4th quarter offensive game plan - chuck a bunch of mid-range jumpers

watch them choke it
Lmao watching teams like OKC and Cleveland is so frustrating. So poorly coached. They win off individual greatness alone most of the time

KiiiiNG
Amazing when he can get to the rim again without gobert
DRILLING MID-RANGERS IN GAYBEAR'S FACE TO TOP OFF a 25 POINT COMEBACK!

MASSIVE CHOKE BY THE JAZZ

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:58 PM
Man, I still think Utah takes the series but I think it would be easy for such a young team to get rattled by this collapse and let this go to 7...
Okc only wins if they can get gobert off the court

Xiao Yao You
04-25-2018, 11:59 PM
DRILLING MID-RANGERS IN GAYBEAR'S FACE TO TOP OFF a 25 POINT COMEBACK!

MASSIVE CHOKE BY THE JAZZ

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Playing with 5 fouls. That 4th foul on a phantom call was the game

imdaman99
You can tell Russ is done... hasn't come out 2nd half. Good thing game is almost done

KiiiiNG
Playing with 5 fouls. That 4th foul on a phantom call was the game
"Refs :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Indian guy
04-26-2018, 12:00 AM
PG13 would look gooood in a Cavs jersey.

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:01 AM
"Refs :cry: :cry: :cry: "

That one bad call was the game. Jazz suck without Gobert. Only way OKC can beat them

cliffton
04-26-2018, 12:02 AM
When Westbrook get in that mode, there's nothing anyone can do. With that said, Jazz's problems started when Gobert got into foul trouble and couldn't play most of the third quarter.
Still think Utah is winning game 6. Westbrook ain't going to play like that again.

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:04 AM
That one bad call was the game. Jazz suck without Gobert. Only way OKC can beat them
Gay bear passing up wide open dunks and getting jumpers drilled in his face to close the game

I thought Rudy was gonna save the day? :lol

Anyhow, you better hope the Jazz close at home because OKC crowd for game 7 gonna be ROWDY!

ImKobe
04-26-2018, 12:05 AM
When Westbrook get in that mode, there's nothing anyone can do. With that said, Jazz's problems started when Gobert got into foul trouble and couldn't play most of the third quarter.
Still think Utah is winning game 6. Westbrook ain't going to play like that again.

17/39 is something that Westbrook can very well repeat :lol

Xiao Yao You

Westbrooks doesn't get in that mode without the one bad call to get Gobert out of the game though.

imdaman99
Damn my man Russ shot 39 times? :lol ... only him in the modern NBA :lol he really does have mamba mentality

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:06 AM
Gay bear passing up wide open dunks and getting jumpers drilled in his face to close the game

I thought Rudy was gonna save the day? :lol

Anyhow, you better hope the Jazz close at home because OKC crowd for game 7 gonna be ROWDY!

He was their only chance. Playing with 5 fouls he couldn't dominate like he has all series long. It's over as long as he stays on the floor next game.

WolfGang
04-26-2018, 12:08 AM
OKC with the 3-1 comeback?

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:09 AM
Can we stop with the Snyder COTY talk? The Rubio as the Man talk? Once again we saw saw that the Jazz live and die with Rudy Gobert.

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:10 AM
He was their only chance. Playing with 5 fouls he couldn't dominate like he has all series long. It's over as long as he stays on the floor next game.
This one stings!

Smook A.
04-26-2018, 12:13 AM
Great comeback by Westbrook and Thunder. I can't see them winning game 6 though. PG and Russ combined for 79 (!!!) and their team only won by 8. I don't see them combining for that much again

dazzer87
04-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Dont see WB and PG13 putting up the same numbers in utah. Utah in 6....

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:15 AM
This one stings!

Just confirms everything I've preached since 2014

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:16 AM
Great comeback by Westbrook and Thunder. I can't see them winning game 6 though. PG and Russ combined for 79 (!!!) and their team only won by 8. I don't see them combining for that much again

I do if they can somehow get Rudy off the floor. They did nothing before the 4th foul on him

cliffton
04-26-2018, 12:19 AM
They should bench Carmelo next game. He was an absolute nonfactor all game and especially in the run they made. It's like he is not even on the team.

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:20 AM
They should bench Carmelo next game. He was an absolute nonfactor all game and especially in the run they made. It's like he is not even on the team.

Carmelo gets the game ball. His name got him a phantom foul call which decided the game.

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:20 AM
Just confirms everything I've preached since 2014
Gaybear can't keep his hands off men in a closeout game... that's a psychological choke if I've ever seen one

Literally took himself out of the game, only to come back in the 4th and watch the lead grow as PG and Russ shit down his throat!

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:21 AM
Gaybear can't keep his hands off men in a closeout game... that's a psychological choke if I've ever seen one

Literally took himself out of the game, only to come back in the 4th and watch the lead grow as PG and Russ shit down his throat!

His hand was nowhere near Carmelo though. The 5th foul was stupid

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:23 AM
His hand was nowhere near Carmelo though. The 5th foul was stupid
You had nothing to say about 3 phantom calls in the 2nd Q against WB last game, but now you're suddenly concerned about an alleged phantom call :lol

hypocrisy at it's finest

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:25 AM
You had nothing to say about 3 phantom calls in the 2nd Q against WB last game, but now you're suddenly concerned about an alleged phantom call :lol

hypocrisy at it's finest

Show me those phantom calls? They would have made that a ball game?

I do remember the open court tackle by Steven Adams

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Show me those phantom calls? They would have made that a ball game?

I do remember the open court tackle by Steven Adams
Nah, everybody knows games 2, 3, and 4 were rigged/heavily Jazz favored

Citing 1 foul against Gobert when his team was up 20+ is laughable, but I understand man, your team just had one of the biggest chokes in NBA playoff history. I'd be a salty mess too!

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 12:34 AM

Citing 1 foul against Gobert when his team was up 20+ is laughable, but I understand man, your team just had one of the biggest chokes in NBA playoff history. I'd be a salty mess too!

Why would it be rigged for utah? They were blowouts. 1 foul was the difference tonght

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:39 AM
Why would it be rigged for utah? They were blowouts. 1 foul was the difference tonght
OKC had big leads in all 3 games before the refs took over

Meanwhile, Gay bear was hacking all night and took himself out of the game because he couldn't handle the pressure

If the Jazz wanna win this, they have to rely on Mitchell and Rubio (Jazz 2 best players this series)

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:46 AM
WB's 4th foul called last game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtYKfUi2jY

Most clear blocking foul in history

Came after two phantom calls where he didn't touch the defender on either. literally 3 bogus calls to take him out of the game, Thunder were leading by 8 before refs took over

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 12:50 AM
Here's a video of all 4 fouls called

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_qe19vhy0

Tape don't lie!

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 01:18 AM
OKC had big leads in all 3 games before the refs took over

Meanwhile, Gay bear was hacking all night and took himself out of the game because he couldn't handle the pressure

If the Jazz wanna win this, they have to rely on Mitchell and Rubio (Jazz 2 best players this series)

They would have won tonight if that was remotely true. Gobert owning the paint is the series

yeaaaman
04-26-2018, 01:19 AM

This is what I was thinking when they were blowing their lead. If you lose a close hard fought game that's one thing, but to lose that huge of a lead in that way, to a guy like Westbrook who is the reigning MVP? They're going to feel a lot of pressure come Friday. It's gonna feel like a must win which will either make or break them. Let's see what they're made of

seffa
04-26-2018, 01:41 AM
OKC need to:

stop Gobert
stop ingles from draining 3s

stick brewer on mitchell
keep brodie on rubio

we take game 6

what a performance by brodie. left a work meeting, booked a board room and league passed the 2nd half.

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 02:07 AM
This is what I was thinking when they were blowing their lead. If you lose a close hard fought game that's one thing, but to lose that huge of a lead in that way, to a guy like Westbrook who is the reigning MVP? They're going to feel a lot of pressure come Friday. It's gonna feel like a must win which will either make or break them. Let's see what they're made of

Already seen. If Gobert is on the floor OKC has no chance. Without him the Jazz have no chance.

hold this L
04-26-2018, 03:11 AM
Yeah, might legitimately make them better. Wonder if his ego can take it though. Remember his reaction when someone asked him before the season?

DMAVS41
04-26-2018, 08:39 AM
Yeah, might legitimately make them better. Wonder if his ego can take it though. Remember his reaction when someone asked him before the season?

It for sure makes them better.

This team would be considerably better with just Jae Crowder instead of Melo.

Melo is not solely at fault for the struggles, but he's easily the biggest factor. No impact on either end and everyone has to pretend he's good.

Again, he's sucked for years now...especially in the playoffs. Nothing new.

I just thought he'd be better than this as the 3rd guy.

DMAVS41
04-26-2018, 08:40 AM

You were wrong about this series and the Rockets series.

Can you admit it?

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 08:52 AM
Carmelo's name won the game. Can still get a star call.

ImKobe
04-26-2018, 09:24 AM
Carmelo's name won the game. Can still get a star call.

Thunder had to come back from a 25-pt deficit in in the 3rd quarter, and about 80% of their points came off jump shots....even when Gobert came back in, they kept pulling up from mid-range and got one wide open jumper after another, plus they stopped the Jazz from doing anything on the offensive side for a long stretch.

SilkkTheShocker
04-26-2018, 09:58 AM
Cringed every time the OKC fans showed up on my television. Easily the ugliest/hick fanbase in the league. Like staring into the Sun every time they showed some inbred, toothless s.hit kicker and his 9,000 pound wife on video.

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Thunder had to come back from a 25-pt deficit in in the 3rd quarter, and about 80% of their points came off jump shots....even when Gobert came back in, they kept pulling up from mid-range and got one wide open jumper after another, plus they stopped the Jazz from doing anything on the offensive side for a long stretch.

Gobert changes all of that. They were getting to the rim more than 20% of the time too. The Jazz offense needs Gobert's screens and rolls. He is the franchise. They suck without him.

Boki4MVP
04-26-2018, 10:40 AM
Jazz take it next game

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE]Royce Young: The Jazz with Rudy Gobert on the floor in Game 5: 89.9 defensive rating The Jazz with Rudy Gobert off the floor in Game 5: 133.5 defensive rating

CuterThanRubio
04-26-2018, 03:25 PM
Choketastic!

This is the type of game that sparks a 3-1 comeback, I'm going to act like it never happened so any discussion regarding game 5 will not be addressed, sorry Xiao!

+ Westbrook with a 3 is probably the best player in the league, he should give up on those contested twos and get that range together, fvck a triple double, what he needs to do is double his triples (you digg!)

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 04:27 PM
Choketastic!

This is the type of game that sparks a 3-1 comeback, I'm going to act like it never happened so any discussion regarding game 5 will not be addressed, sorry Xiao!

+ Westbrook with a 3 is probably the best player in the league, he should give up on those contested twos and get that range together, fvck a triple double, what he needs to do is double his triples (you digg!)

Surprise! Your glorious leader shits the bed and it's ignored :lol

hold this L
04-26-2018, 04:44 PM
Choketastic!

Don't know if Jazz feel that way. A fan was yelling something to Michell as he was going to the locker room, and he responded with see you next season.

CuterThanRubio
04-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Don't know if Jazz feel that way. A fan was yelling something to Michell as he was going to the locker room, and he responded with see you next season.

I have an active IG unlike Grandpa Xiao over here, I saw that clip, but it doesn't hold much weight after that kind of loss.

I still think the Jazz will win, if Gobert and Rubio didn't get into early foul trouble that lead stands, and their losses have come at the hands of stellar indivual performances, OKC ball movement is still trash and they give up weakside corner threes all game long, but that performance showed how quickly the tides can turn (when the refs are calling series extending garbage)

Xiao Yao You
04-26-2018, 07:51 PM
I have an active IG unlike Grandpa Xiao over here, I saw that clip, but it doesn't hold much weight after that kind of loss.

I still think the Jazz will win, if Gobert and Rubio didn't get into early foul trouble that lead stands, and their losses have come at the hands of stellar indivual performances, OKC ball movement is still trash and they give up weakside corner threes all game long, but that performance showed how quickly the tides can turn (when the refs are calling series extending garbage)

Rubio played 36 horrid minutes? How many minutes of suckage does he need for them to win? :confusedshrug:

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 08:08 PM
You were wrong about this series and the Rockets series.

Can you admit it?
I'm always wrong about OKC, have been for years, I'm extremely biased when it comes to the Thunder

The rockets series I predicted would go 5 games and said the Wolves would play the rockets tough. (they did for most of the series, even blew the Rockets out once) also said the perimeter defense would pose a bit of an issue for the Rockets, which it did, but the Rockets are all-time great and pulled through (Capela outplayed Towns.. nuff said)

DMAVS41
04-26-2018, 09:41 PM
I'm always wrong about OKC, have been for years, I'm extremely biased when it comes to the Thunder

The rockets series I predicted would go 5 games and said the Wolves would play the rockets tough. (they did for most of the series, even blew the Rockets out once) also said the perimeter defense would pose a bit of an issue for the Rockets, which it did, but the Rockets are all-time great and pulled through (Capela outplayed Towns.. nuff said)

They didn't play them tough. They got run off the court in 3 of the 5 games.

That was not a really tough series on the Rockets. They easily won the series in 5 games...with multiple blowouts.

You said it would be like the Thunder / Rockets series last year. Wasn't like that at all. Thunder only got blown out in game 1 last year iirc....and had a real shot at winning the other 4 games.

Just not the case at all in this series....you were wrong.

KiiiiNG
04-26-2018, 09:51 PM
They didn't play them tough. They got run off the court in 3 of the 5 games.

That was not a really tough series on the Rockets. They easily won the series in 5 games...with multiple blowouts.

You said it would be like the Thunder / Rockets series last year. Wasn't like that at all. Thunder only got blown out in game 1 last year iirc....and had a real shot at winning the other 4 games.

Just not the case at all in this series....you were wrong.
You said Rockets by 30 in a game they won by 3 points, now you're tracking/documenting every post I make in a desperate and failing attempt to find an instance of me even being the slightest bit off in my assessment (failing very hard because I'm never off, best track record in ISH history).....:lol Think about how sad your life is, and then after that please click this link below

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12729124&postcount=29

:cheers:

InsanityKills
04-26-2018, 10:06 PM
OKC in 7!

NBAGOAT
04-27-2018, 12:09 AM
okc is going comeback off melo finally having a game where he's hot from 3. It's gotta come soon with how trash he's been so far. It's not too likely happening but I have a feeling.

MJistheGOAT
04-27-2018, 12:22 AM
So, Westbrook stepped up 2 games late (I expected a big performance in games 3 and 4), but he is 2 games away from shutting my mouth on calling him a fraud.

If Jazz don

DMAVS41
04-27-2018, 11:32 AM
You said Rockets by 30 in a game they won by 3 points, now you're tracking/documenting every post I make in a desperate and failing attempt to find an instance of me even being the slightest bit off in my assessment (failing very hard because I'm never off, best track record in ISH history).....:lol Think about how sad your life is, and then after that please click this link below

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12729124&postcount=29

:cheers:

I was clearly wrong about game 1, but right about the series.

Think about how sad you are attacking someone for my post in that game thread and starting a big issue only to get two things incredibly wrong (no big deal, but hilarious because it really bothers you)...

And not admitting it.

It wasn't a competitive series and it wasn't really hard on the Rockets. They won 3 of their 4 games in blowouts in a 5 game series.

Sorry...try again.

Xiao Yao You
04-27-2018, 11:51 AM
http://www.nba.com/article/2018/04/26/carmelo-anthony-last-stand-oklahoma-city-thunder

And OKC gets him for yet another year! :roll: :roll:

dazzer87
04-27-2018, 01:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/article/2018/04/26/carmelo-anthony-last-stand-oklahoma-city-thunder

And OKC gets him for yet another year! :roll: :roll:
:facepalm :facepalm

Anyways season will end tonight for Melo and company.

joshwake
04-27-2018, 03:20 PM
I feel bad for Xiao that he actually think his teams gonna win, or even be competitive with OKC

This is a 5 game series fellas, 6 absolute max
Yea, probably 6 with Utah winning..... IF it goes 7, I don't see Utah being able to win. My money is on a Utah closeout game 6 though..

CuterThanRubio
04-27-2018, 03:52 PM
Gold jerseys tonight, make it happen!

joshwake
04-27-2018, 03:58 PM
Rubio played 36 horrid minutes? How many minutes of suckage does he need for them to win? :confusedshrug:
"36 horrid minutes" ? dude,,, just stop exaggerating everything about Rubio in a negative light. He shot poorly, but he ran the offense well, Nothing was working in the 4th, but that was not just on him.

Hey Yo
04-27-2018, 10:41 PM
It's Hubie time!

Xiao Yao You
04-27-2018, 10:43 PM
Keep shooting melo

imdaman99
04-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Melo should keep attacking Gobert. He's prob one of the few ppl that can score on him, I'm sure Rudy doesn't wanna pick up some cheap fouls after last game

Xiao Yao You
04-27-2018, 10:52 PM
What a bum

Xiao Yao You
04-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Put in neto

DMAVS41
04-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Ricky out....Jazz can't even get the ball to the rim.

:facepalm

hold this L
04-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Gobert playing like garbage. Missed 3 layups and getting scored on in the paint. :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
04-27-2018, 11:00 PM
Ricky out....Jazz can't even get the ball to the rim.

:facepalm

Exum will get it there. Finishing is another story

hold this L
04-27-2018, 11:00 PM
Snyder with some garbage coaching. Why is your PG playing only 7 minutes in the first quarter, you saving him for 1, 2, 3, Cancoon?