PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Conference R1: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (5) Indiana Pacers Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

aj1987
04-19-2018, 07:58 AM
Lol. People forget that close games happened last year.

Love wint play bad forever and I expect cleveland to win game 3.
Yep. All 4 games against the Pacers last season were extremely close as well.

G1 - 1 point win
G2 - 6 point win
G3 - 5 point win
G4 - 2 point win

Green, JR, Love, Calderon, Hill, Clarkson, and Hood really need to step up. If Green is not playing well, Cedi is a significantly better option. Dude is a better defender and certainly wouldn't go 0-7 for 0 points.

Some interesting facts:

Cavs' ORtg - 98.1
LeBron's ORtg - 131

Cavs' DRtg - 106.2
LeBron's DRtg - 105

LeBron has been a +46 on the offensive end for the series and +52.6 over all. The Cavs' ORtg with LeBron on the Bench is 44.4 and DRtg is 112.6. :roll: :roll:

Victor plays 30 minutes and Indys up 2-0

coaches always overreact to foul trouble. Nikka aint commit one foul after he picked up 3...............plays 28 minutes in a 3pt loss when he was +11........3rd highest behind Korver and Hill

Victor is the best player in this series. He gotta play 40 next game if needed
Another gem from the resident retard. You do realize that LeBron is putting up 35/11/9/2/1 on 66% TS over the first two games, right?

LAmbruh
04-19-2018, 08:06 AM

G1 - 1 point win
G2 - 6 point win
G3 - 5 point win
G4 - 2 point win

Green, JR, Love, Calderon, Hill, Clarkson, and Hood really need to step up. If Green is not playing well, Cedi is a significantly better option. Dude is a better defender and certainly wouldn't go 0-7 for 0 points.

People forget that Kyrie played like ass the first two rounds last year also, not as bad as Love right now. But way inefficient for his standard

This situation is 2015 all over though. Except Delly better than Hood + Hill, plus Thompson scrapping for a pay day

Manny98
04-19-2018, 08:07 AM

G1 - 1 point win
G2 - 6 point win
G3 - 5 point win
G4 - 2 point win

Some interesting facts:

Cavs' ORtg - 98.1
LeBron's ORtg - 131

Cavs' DRtg - 106.2
LeBron's DRtg - 105

LeBron has been a +46 on the offensive end for the series and +52.6 over all. The Cavs' ORtg with LeBron on the Bench is 44.4 and DRtg is 112.6. :roll: :roll:

Another gem from the resident retard. You do realize that LeBron is putting up 35/11/9/2/1 on 66% TS over the first two games, right?
Cavs turn into a G-League team when LeBron sits :facepalm

Manny98
04-19-2018, 08:27 AM
I love how this series has more views than the 2 biggest Western Conference series combined LeBoxOffice does it again :bowdown:

tpols
04-19-2018, 09:23 AM
Victor plays 30 minutes and Indys up 2-0

coaches always overreact to foul trouble. Nikka aint commit one foul after he picked up 3...............plays 28 minutes in a 3pt loss when he was +11........3rd highest behind Korver and Hill

Victor is the best player in this series. He gotta play 40 next game if needed

yup... so silly. Bench dipo in the first and the second quarters and each time the lead ballooned... why?? It's because the coach is afraid if he fouls out it will be on him but you have to have some balls if you want to beat a Lebron led team. The refs gave dipo two fouls in the first minute of the game! and 9/10 of the first calls were in Clevelands favor...everybody called that before the game. **** the league if they want to rig, you have to be ready to buck conventional practices.

hold this L
04-19-2018, 09:31 AM
The Pacers this year is the first team in years that plays Lebron in the East with no fear and belief that they can beat them. The fact they do this in both away games is very alarming. I keep going back and forth and think Cavs win this in 7.. but damn at this point I wouldn't surprised to see Pacers win which is crazy. Love their attitude, something the Craptors can learn from.

And the non-Oladipo Pacers should play better at home. Stars and superstars rise in the away games, while playing better at home. Some player said post Kyrie, teams don't fear the Cavs so much. Think he's right at this point.

PP34Deuce
04-19-2018, 10:39 AM
Lebron at the 4 has always been dangerous in the playoffs. People talk about the pace but don't realize that him at the 4 makes them faster.

George Hill is like a nicer personality JR. He's bound to have a 2 game stretch where he scores 15-20 points and great defense. I actually think Game 3 you see Hill score 18 points and shoot the 3 well.

Right now, I think you start Calderon for the first 8-9 minutes than bring Hill in. Hill is a better fit for getting JC, Hood going and leading second unit.

Phoenix
04-19-2018, 10:39 AM
The Cavs needing a 46/12/5 performance from Lebron to beat the Pacers at home by 3, doesn't bode well for their chances this playoffs. I think based on what we've seen right now, it's a wide open series. Love can be your number two during the regular season, but not during the playoffs for a title contender.

LAmbruh
04-19-2018, 10:46 AM
This week: "Oladipo is a game changer!:mad: Pacers have the edge! :banghead: Refs this play, Refs that play, Refs are only fair when Bran loses!":rant

Next week: "Meh, Pacers were wack anyways, Ola'who? LOL? Least trash scrub. Nother easy 1st round for Lebron, refs giftin him trip dubs n shit SMH! :mad: "

:yaohappy::yaohappy:

Dro
04-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Lebron played his best, Oladipo hopefully won't have to sit out the 1st quarter. Vic made a bad play on his 2nd foul, Lebron did his flopping thing. (Thought he was a tank?). Anyway, their role players still didn't do much. Cavs did play better defense however. Vic still had his way when he was in. Pacers still won the important categories, points in the paint, etc. So we took Lebron's best shot, Cavs role players still didn't play that well so I have no faith they'll play well in Indiana. And hopefully Indiana's role players play better at home, (Boggs). This loss actually made me a bit more confident in the fact that we're the better team. Just have to overcome Lebron, he's awesome.

See you guys Friday.

PP34Deuce
04-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Lebron played his best, Oladipo hopefully won't have to sit out the 1st quarter. Vic made a bad play on his 2nd foul, Lebron did his flopping thing. (Thought he was a tank?). Anyway, their role players still didn't do much. Cavs did play better defense however. Vic still had his way when he was in. Pacers still won the important categories, points in the paint, etc. So we took Lebron's best shot, Cavs role players still didn't play that well so I have no faith they'll play well in Indiana. And hopefully Indiana's role players play better at home, (Boggs). This loss actually made me a bit more confident in the fact that we're the better team. Just have to overcome Lebron, he's awesome.

See you guys Friday.

I think Game 3 will have the roleplayers as the stars.

Cleveland: I expect Hill to have an 18-20 point game along with Nance.

Indy: Lance will come up big and Darren Collison.

100grandman
04-19-2018, 12:06 PM

See you guys Friday.

I find it funny how you talk about Oladipo like he's some counter for Lebron. He's an OK player, that's it. And who doesn't flop these days? Oladipo included....

RRR3
04-19-2018, 12:08 PM
I find it funny how you talk about Oladipo like he's some counter for Lebron. He's an OK player, that's it. And who doesn't flop these days? Oladipo included....
Name twenty better players than Oladipo

“Just ok doe”

paksat
04-19-2018, 12:40 PM
The cavs as a team are simply worse than the pacers, but lerefs always prevails

fixed that for you bruh :roll:

dazzer87
04-19-2018, 01:56 PM
So when will TT be off the shit list? Lebron has to give the okay?

lilteapot
04-19-2018, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Name twenty better players than Oladipo

StrongLurk
04-19-2018, 02:53 PM
This series looks like 2014 Spurs vs Heat all over again.

Big win in game 1 for Pacers, Cavs barely win game 2 after an amazing game from Lebron. BUT, clearly Pacers look better and routinely get better shots all game.

Cavs are for sure the worst defensive team in the playoffs.

Can't see how the Pacers lose game 3 unless Dipo gets injured.

Dro
04-19-2018, 03:46 PM
Lebron
Love
Curry
KD
Kyrie
Westbrook
Cousins
AD
Klay
Draymond
Lillard
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Hayward
Embiid
Butler
Giannis
:rolleyes:

Glad I limited my involvement in this thread.

And he's had a better season than Butler.

Dro
04-19-2018, 03:50 PM
Ignorant ass posts like yours. He's just ok. And yeah Oladipo flops all over the place. Sure he does. He could have easily flopped after he made that layup then bounced off Lebron, I believe the announcers said "he hit a brick wall afterwards" or something like that. I usually see him hit the ground and bounce up real quick if he can and sprint back on defense. If Oladipo is on the ground for an extended period, best believe he's hurt. But I wouldn't expect you to understand seeing as your idol is turning in Vlade Divac like flopping performances but I've only seen every Pacer game this year. I'm sure you've seen 2.

You're trolling, delusional, or a child. Either way, not worth my energy. And I have every right to appear hostile and irritated in my post considering the fact that the Pacers were and apparently still are being completely disrespected while the Cavs were propped up like some ****in dynasty like they're still the Heatles.

Peace.

tpols
04-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Ignorant ass posts like yours. He's just ok. And yeah Oladipo flops all over the place. Sure he does. He could have easily flopped after he made that layup then bounced off Lebron, I believe the announcers said "he hit a brick wall afterwards" or something like that. I usually see him hit the ground and bounce up real quick if he can and sprint back on defense. If Oladipo is on the ground for an extended period, best believe he's hurt. But I wouldn't expect you to understand seeing as your idol is turning in Vlade Divac like flopping performances but I've only seen every Pacer game this year. I'm sure you've seen 2.

You're trolling, delusional, or a child. Either way, not worth my energy. And I have every right to appear hostile and irritated in my post considering the fact that the Pacers were and apparently still are being completely disrespected while the Cavs were propped up like some ****in dynasty like they're still the Heatles.

Peace.

This.

Dipo is an extremely respectable player... he honestly looks like a young wade minus the foul baiting. Just all business. That was pathetic how 265 lb Lebron flopped to give him his second foul....laid himself out flat on his back. it's just not respectable, much less believable.

RRR3
04-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Lebronyes
LoveNo. Worst defensive big in the league
Curryyes
KDyes
Kyriedebatable
Westbrookyes
Cousinsdebatable
ADyes
Klayabsolutely not
Draymondabsolutely not
Lillarddebatable
Hardenyes
CP3yes
Kawhiyes
Haywarddebatable
Embiidyes
Butleryes
Giannisyes
Many of those I disagree with. And, unless I’m counting wrong you only listed 17 players

Edit: whoops 18. Still not 20

ArbitraryWater
04-19-2018, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Many of those I disagree with. And, unless I

RRR3
04-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Yeah miscounted.

hold this L
04-19-2018, 05:27 PM

Peace.
The weird thing is that I now believe you guys have a shot after the game 2 loss than game 1. You guys suffocated them in game 1, and I expected a response. Lebron dropping 46/12 and winning by 3.. I mean if Dipo doesn't get reffed out in the first minute, you could very likely be heading into a 2-0 lead at home.

But you should expect people not to trust the Pacers because it's Lebron, the guy that's been in 7 straight finals.

Hey Yo
04-19-2018, 05:43 PM
LeBron's 4 steals away from passing Pippen all-time in the playoffs.

https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN/status/987063032521031681

StrongLurk
04-20-2018, 12:16 PM
Expect a blowout tonight by the Pacers. Easy 20 point win.

Dro
04-20-2018, 12:19 PM
The weird thing is that I now believe you guys have a shot after the game 2 loss than game 1. You guys suffocated them in game 1, and I expected a response. Lebron dropping 46/12 and winning by 3.. I mean if Dipo doesn't get reffed out in the first minute, you could very likely be heading into a 2-0 lead at home.

But you should expect people not to trust the Pacers because it's Lebron, the guy that's been in 7 straight finals.
You're right. Good point.

This will be my only post in this thread today but over/under 2.5 on Lebron flops and over/under 1 minute, on how many total minutes he spends laying on the floor.

Good luck tonight to the true Cavs fans. I will admit it would be impressive for Lebron to pass Pippen on that steals list.

Chuckbe
04-20-2018, 02:53 PM
The GOAT on IG live (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdJpG_At99Q)

qrich
04-20-2018, 03:24 PM
Indiana did what they needed to do. Make this a Best-of-Five with home court.

Tonight is absolutely pivotal, Dipo needs to take over and Born Ready needs to get under Bron's skin.

Turner needs to have a good game, no more half assing this ish.

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Damn, Savannah is a dime

The Queen Bee :bowdown:

SpaceJammeR
04-20-2018, 03:59 PM
watch hill and hood go off tonight. with the cavs winning by 15. role players start playing good.

Ghost1
04-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Damn, Savannah is a dime

The Queen Bee :bowdown:

https://s14.postimg.cc/76whus6s1/nnfjfzjt.jpg

girth

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 04:53 PM
https://s14.postimg.cc/76whus6s1/nnfjfzjt.jpg

girth

damn son :bowdown:

she is so lucky

LAVAR BALL
04-20-2018, 04:55 PM
I see the Pacers winning, and Cavs taking G4

We'll have a best of 3 series

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 04:57 PM

That do-rag makes LeBron look like a muslim terrorist.

Meticode
04-20-2018, 05:21 PM
Someone on the Cavs has to step up be time and drop 20+ points. They can't continuously depend on LeBron to dump 40 points or triple doubles game after game.

aj1987
04-20-2018, 06:18 PM
yup... so silly. Bench dipo in the first and the second quarters and each time the lead ballooned... why?? It's because the coach is afraid if he fouls out it will be on him but you have to have some balls if you want to beat a Lebron led team. The refs gave dipo two fouls in the first minute of the game! and 9/10 of the first calls were in Clevelands favor...everybody called that before the game. **** the league if they want to rig, you have to be ready to buck conventional practices.
For the number of words you type, you are probably the worst poster in the history of message boards. Even in the OTC.

moongaze
04-20-2018, 06:44 PM
Pacers by 12-15 points

dazzer87
04-20-2018, 06:52 PM
Do or Die for Pacers tonight......

raprap
04-20-2018, 06:55 PM
Pacers by 10+

Prob a blowout

bison
04-20-2018, 07:01 PM
PAUSE :coleman:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6EtXkAA7n2A.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6FNW0AgPm-N.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6FAXUAAp2nC.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6EkX4AY-fXL.jpg

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:03 PM
PAUSE :coleman:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6EtXkAA7n2A.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6FNW0AgPm-N.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6FAXUAAp2nC.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbQh6EkX4AY-fXL.jpg
:roll:

Why tho?

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 07:05 PM
Van Gundy, Jackson, Breen

Cavs always get the best announcers

bison
04-20-2018, 07:07 PM

Why tho?

all these corny 'group activities' that lebron forces his teammates to participate in is one of the myriad of reasons kyrie had to leave :facepalm

Dinosaurus
04-20-2018, 07:11 PM
How soon will Oladipo pick up two fouls tonight?

Hey Yo
04-20-2018, 07:12 PM
all these corny 'group activities' that lebron forces his teammates to participate in is one of the myriad of reasons kyrie had to leave :facepalm
All you do is cry about James

:oldlol:

dazzer87
04-20-2018, 07:13 PM
foul already........:roll:

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:15 PM
George Hill getting superstar calls :facepalm :oldlol:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 07:16 PM
Is Lebron going to wear the 15's all playoffs or bust out Soldiers?

Dinosaurus
04-20-2018, 07:17 PM
George Hill getting whatever team lebron is currently on calls :facepalm :oldlol:
fixed

Indian guy
This is brutal. Let 'em ****ing play sheesh.

aj1987
Fix is in for the Pacers.

raprap
fixed
Eh cringe

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 07:18 PM
LeBron, for whatever reason, has always been a poor finisher on offensive rebounds in his career. Just missed a point blank put back.

LAmbruh
Did Silver import West referee's to call this game?

Whistle on every possession

Naero
Referees are calling it contact-sensitively on both ends so far.

Hopefully this doesn

Manny98
04-20-2018, 07:19 PM
You can't ****ing breath on these Pacers without it being a foul

aj1987
04-20-2018, 07:19 PM
Love is defensively retarded.

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:20 PM
A day of Eastern Conference basketball :sleeping

Dinosaurus
That's an offensive foul on Lebron right there....

Indian guy
How can the crowd be booing that? That is such an obvious foul. Dumb crowd.

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Stephenson :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dinosaurus
How can the crowd be booing that? That is such an obvious foul. Dumb crowd.
Very obvious offensive foul on Lebron

bullettooth
LOL! Stephenson yanked that LeBron STIFF ARM!

aj1987
Can someone Pittman Stephenson?

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 07:23 PM
Cleveland's interior D continues to be utter garbage all series but Lue still insists on starting small. A Love/Korver front court is just :facepalm

dazzer87
Pacers getting anything they want inside........TT still in the dog house?

LAmbruh
Korver and Love getting bullied on D

Bankaii
Is that why both of the most popular game threads are Eastern Conference basketball?

Its not even close either:roll:

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:24 PM
Lol it

dbugz
Sit down Turner. Dude is a turnover machine. Always fumble the ball :facepalm

Inferno
Is that why both of the most popular game threads are Eastern Conference basketball?:roll:

50% of this forum is LeBron stans, what do you expect?

Sheik1287
04-20-2018, 07:25 PM
Any HD streams?

lakerstekkenn
04-20-2018, 07:26 PM
Cleveland can't come out with that incredible energy and LaBron can't either, because this takes to much out of your legs, anybody who's training and weight lifting understands this sometimes one week i go crazy 3 hour a day weight training with isometric and 600 push-ups then i am dead for 3 days or more.

These guys just went 82 games playing basketball even back to back and 2 hour games of constant running and they have to recharge every other day and sometimes with away games 3 days off.

So LaBron playing like Jesus isn't happening today.:no:

dbugz
04-20-2018, 07:26 PM
Any HD streams?

http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-28.php

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:27 PM
Is that why both of the most popular game threads are Eastern Conference basketball?

Its not even close either:roll:

ISH game threads determine this? :roll:

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:27 PM
Pacers sloppy

dbugz
04-20-2018, 07:29 PM
Another turnover by Turner. Dude can't catch a ball :facepalm

Sheik1287
04-20-2018, 07:29 PM
http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-28.php

Thanks bro :cheers:

Bankaii
04-20-2018, 07:31 PM
50% of this forum is LeBron stans, what do you expect?
3 of the top 4 posters in the thread are anti-Lebron.
And that still wouldn

Manny98
We play better on the road, less pressure

Dinosaurus
Damn they finally called Lebron for a push.

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:32 PM
3 Dipo turnovers :facepalm

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Damn they finally called Lebron for a push.

The guy would foul out of every game if they called it whenever it happens... which is almost EVERY time he drives.

Of course.. LeBron fans will NOT admit to this.

100grandman
04-20-2018, 07:33 PM
We play better on the road, less pressure

No excuses.

You have the all world Victor Oladipo. :rolleyes:

:oldlol:

100grandman
04-20-2018, 07:35 PM
The guy would foul out of every game if they called it whenever it happens... which is almost EVERY time he drives.

Did you hear Mark Jackson? Lebron doesn't have to do it.

lakerstekkenn
Everyone is getting fouled out of this game, refs calling this close Indian must of sent video proof of bad calls to the league and the refs had a meeting and got chewed out, for missed and bad calls.:confusedshrug:

aj1987

Kobe's go to move is to elbow people and get a foul. MJ's best move is a push off. :oldlol:

Manny98
04-20-2018, 07:36 PM

If LeBron got the same ref treatment as frauden he'd average 15 free throw attempts a game

raprap
Stephenson can

LAmbruh
Lebron with ANOTHER Chest2Chest poster on Sabonis :bowdown:

Manny98
04-20-2018, 07:37 PM
And 1 Nikka

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:37 PM
Did you hear Mark Jackson? Lebron doesn't have to do it.

Not having to do it is irrelevant compared to doing it.

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Kobe's go to move is to elbow people and get a foul. MJ's best move is a push off. :oldlol:

If you're deflecting like that, you admit he uses the stiff arm.

TheBranStan
04-20-2018, 07:38 PM
LeBron's teammates finally stepping up :applause:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 07:39 PM
Rodney Hood + Jeff Green = Trash Bros 3.0

Manny98
04-20-2018, 07:40 PM
Cavs turn into a solid defensive team when Love sits

lakerstekkenn
You can't give up 30 plus points a game at home and turn the ball over 7 times only in the 1st quarter and even sniff a win.

Unless Cleveland gets cold as ice, Indiana isn't winning this game. :facepalm :no:

bullettooth
Lebron with ANOTHER Chest2Chest poster on Sabonis :bowdown:

That wasn't chest to chest. That being said, make use of this website:

https://www.lenscrafters.com/

Walk on Water
04-20-2018, 07:41 PM
LeBron's teammates finally stepping up :applause:

no excuses now

Indian guy
Look at the interior D with Lance in.

WHY O WHY does Lue not just start him???? How much can they possibly be losing offensively by starting him that won't be made up x2 defensively?

Walk on Water
Cavs turn into a solid defensive team when Love sits

no excuses

100grandman
04-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Not having to do it is irrelevant compared to doing it.

Only reason he does it. Is because it makes it easier to score. Even the great ones need an advantage.

You don't know ball like me son.

aj1987
04-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Look at the interior D with Lance in.

WHY O WHY does Lue not just start him???? How much can they possibly be losing offensively by starting him that won't be made up x2 defensively?
Lue is just clueless. Nance has been the best defender on the Cavs since he got there. The starting lineup should always be Nance/Love/LeBron/JR/Hill.

WallIn
04-20-2018, 07:43 PM
I wouldn't put much into the first quarter, basically every shot went right for the Cavs and Pacers had 7 turnovers.

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Say goodbye to this lead with no lebron on the court

Indian guy
Odds Cleveland's still leading by the time LeBron checks back in?

qrich
Only reason he does it. Is because it makes it easier to score. Even the great ones need an advantage.

You don't know ball like me son.

All that matters is that he does it and it should be called.

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 07:46 PM
All that matters is that he does it and it should be called.

The fact that he does it says he's an asshole that doesn't respect the game or competition.

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:48 PM
Indy is just flat out there....I'd love to see TJ Leaf in with this second unit

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Stephenson would give me a heart attack if he ever played for my team. Dude's bipolar.

raprap
04-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Kendrick Perkins Getting paid to wave a towel on the bench. :roll:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 07:50 PM
Kendrick Perkins Getting paid to wave a towel on the bench. :roll:
:roll: :roll:

SpaceJammeR
Lance makes a big difference!

aj1987
I wouldn't put much into the first quarter, basically every shot went right for the Cavs and Pacers had 7 turnovers.
Pacers made pretty much every shot thus far, in this Q.

qrich
04-20-2018, 07:51 PM
And yet, they still look stagnant.

100grandman
04-20-2018, 07:53 PM
The fact that he does it says he's an asshole that doesn't respect the game or competition.

So you two think Lebron is the only one that does this??

lakerstekkenn
04-20-2018, 07:53 PM
And were out of time. :violin:

It's finger licking good :dancin :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy:

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 07:54 PM
So you two think Lebron is the only one that does this??

Where did I say such a thing? Please quote me.

Proctor
04-20-2018, 07:55 PM
And were out of time. :violin:

It's finger licking good :dancin :djparty :hammertime: :yaohappy:

If the Cavs are going to hold on and win this, Kevin Love needs more help.

Manny98
04-20-2018, 07:56 PM
Good D

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 07:57 PM
Can Love dunk anymore?

100grandman
04-20-2018, 07:57 PM
Where did I say such a thing? Please quote me.

Don't incriminate one player when everyone is guilty of it.

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 07:58 PM
Love still has so many soft moments.

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 07:58 PM
Don't incriminate one player when everyone is guilty of it.

EVERYONE? Don't lie.

LAVAR BALL
04-20-2018, 07:59 PM
Well, Cavs are certainly hustling this game

They won't let Oladipo drive to the basket... McMillan need to adjust

dbugz
04-20-2018, 08:01 PM
Pacers literally don't have play for Oladipo.

it's all ISO and it's not sustainable especially with Lebron guarding him.

100grandman
04-20-2018, 08:01 PM
EVERYONE? Don't lie.

So you're telling me theres an offensive player, that plays at the highest level, who NEVER pushes off to make it easier to score? In this league, with these defenders?

SpaceJammeR
04-20-2018, 08:02 PM
Can love even dunk? Lol

lakerstekkenn
04-20-2018, 08:03 PM

If the Cavs are going to hold on and win this, Kevin Love needs more help.

Love can get a finger transplant and just sit out the next games, the way this game is going.

Looks like all Indiana did, was go out drinking and clubbing, the way they are treating, this must win home playoffs game.

It's pathetic :facepalm :confusedshrug: :kobe:

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 08:04 PM
So you're telling me theres an offensive player, that plays at the highest level, who NEVER pushes off to make it easier to score? In this league, with these defenders?

So now it's not everyone but only highest level players? Make up your damn mind.

And yes, there are and have been players that don't do it at all (although likely have done it inadvertently) but LeBron is pretty much the ONLY player that does it CONSISTENTLY. Too bad you can't deny it without lying.

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Like I said, Love still has so many soft plays. Kyrie, I miss you so much :cry: :cry:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:07 PM
Lebron has absolutely shut down Oladipo

100grandman
04-20-2018, 08:09 PM
So now it's not everyone but only highest level players? Make up your damn mind.

And yes, there are and have been players that don't do it at all (although likely have done it inadvertently) but LeBron is pretty much the ONLY player that does it CONSISTENTLY. Too bad you can't deny it without lying.

I haven't changed anything. EVERYONE does it. And you know it. Every post player uses their body, pushes off, and creates contact.

It's funny that you're trying to put words in my mouth.

qrich
04-20-2018, 08:09 PM
Clear foul not called

RoseCity07
04-20-2018, 08:10 PM
Since a game can define a player Oladipo is a scrub.:oldlol:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:10 PM
Clear foul not called

Still watching bby boi?

Thought this game was :sleeping

:yaohappy:

1987_Lakers
04-20-2018, 08:11 PM
What happened to everyone who said Indiana was gonna take this series in 5?:oldlol:

bullettooth
04-20-2018, 08:11 PM
I haven't changed anything. EVERYONE does it. And you know it. Every post player uses their body, pushes off, and creates contact.

Yeah, you flip flop and now you double down on a ridiculous claim trying to save face.

Not gonna work on me.

lakerstekkenn
04-20-2018, 08:13 PM

Every player pushes off all the time, just don't complain when you actually get called for it and don't complain when you push off and you miss the layup and cry to the refs for fouls, this should bother every fan.

But the refs are not going to call everything and practically nothing on super star players, unless the crying starts to bother them, then it's LeBron shut up and play, because you know you just pushed off and i didn't call it.

And that's the truth, other teams just have to just play threw it.:confusedshrug:

100grandman
04-20-2018, 08:15 PM
Every player pushes off all the time, just don't complain when you actually get called for it and don't complain when you push off and you miss the layup and cry to the refs for fouls, this should bother every fan.

But the refs are not going to call everything and practically nothing on super star players, unless the crying starts to bother them, then it's LeBron shut up and play, because you know you just pushed off and i didn't call it.

And that's the truth, other teams just have to just play threw it.:confusedshrug:

Thank you.

In light of this. I'm refusing to talk about it anymore. Because they just don't get it.

RoseCity07
04-20-2018, 08:17 PM
LeBron is too ****in good. Never bet against him. Unless it's 4 all-stars against him.

TheBranStan
04-20-2018, 08:24 PM
Lebron has absolutely shut down Oladipo
You already know my ni99a.

lakerstekkenn
04-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Thank you.

In light of this. I'm refusing to talk about it anymore. Because they just don't get it.

But fans have a right to complain when players push off, just know what's going to get called, probably nothing, or a foul on you.

But expect a non push off call, from your star players and don't act stupid and try to argue, by saying no push off happened, when it did actually happen.

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:32 PM
Lebron's spin move is dangerous af

raprap
04-20-2018, 08:37 PM
Kevin Love :oldlol:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:39 PM
Kevin Love :oldlol:
Playoff trash :oldlol:

LAVAR BALL
04-20-2018, 08:40 PM
Wow, what a save by Oladipo...

Pacers and Crowd start to wake up. If the lead ain't back to 14 before the end of third quarter, Pacers got this

Manny98
04-20-2018, 08:43 PM
You got to be fkn kidding me Love

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Is Love trying to throw this game? :lol

SAKOTXA
04-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Myles Turner is playing like a bum. Wtf dude, hang on to the ball for once

Kingwillball
04-20-2018, 08:45 PM
Love has been trash here in 2nd half turning ball over..lebron not much better.

raprap
04-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Bron needs to be aggressive

Bogdanovic trying to suck the Kings strudle :lol

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2018, 08:46 PM
What an idiot. Who plays defense like that :lol

bigkingsfan
04-20-2018, 08:47 PM
Le-Girth :applause:

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2018, 08:47 PM
Has hill made a 3 this year :confusedshrug:

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:48 PM
Oladipo needs to keep driving, his transition quick 3's are trash

LAVAR BALL
04-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Is that the same Cavs team that in first half? They can't buy a basket anymore...

Kingwillball
04-20-2018, 08:50 PM
Lebron should of tried to put this to bed in 3rd but his coasting and deferring now makes this a battle in 4th.

Manny98
04-20-2018, 08:50 PM
Why would you shoot that Green you Moron

aj1987
04-20-2018, 08:51 PM
Why is Cedi not getting any burn? Green has been horrendous on both ends of the court.

Indian guy
Is that the same Cavs team that in first half? They can't buy a basket anymore...

They have no ball movement. They don't really run any plays. If the 3's aren't falling, they can look fugly. Especially with only 1 creator(LeBron) out there.

And anybody who has followed LeBron closely knows he's an abysmal 3rd qtr player. I could see this coming a mile away.

SomeBlackDude
man the pacers are a frustrating team to watch. cavs are doing everything possible to throw the game away and give them momentum. but they keep doing stupid shit like throwing the ball away on easy pnr passes, missing free throws.

LAVAR BALL
04-20-2018, 08:54 PM
They have no ball movement. They don't really run any plays. If the 3's aren't falling, they can look fugly. Especially with only 1 creator(LeBron) out there.

And anybody who has followed LeBron closely knows he's an abysmal 3rd qtr player. I could see this coming a mile away.

They sure look ugly

Good thing for them Pacers are not doing much better right now

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 08:54 PM
Clarkson :oldlol:. Awful in all 3 games so far.

Manny98
04-20-2018, 08:56 PM
:facepalm

LAmbruh
No minutes for Calderon

Not a good sign for Cavs

aj1987
Ice Age Sloth looking retard needs to put in Cedi.

Funktion
04-20-2018, 08:57 PM
Cavs with the 12 pt 3rd and still up 6. Bloodbath East :lol

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 08:59 PM
4th qtr! Expect a normal LeBron now.

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Lue playing Lebron the entire half :oldlol: :facepalm

raprap
04-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Wtf is Clarkson doing

Kingwillball
Pacers getting all the calls the 2nd half after bitching at half..

Indian guy
Clarkson can't even dribble the ball in this series.

raprap
04-20-2018, 09:04 PM
LeBron :facepalm

bigkingsfan
Lebron playing some pansy ball now.

Kingwillball
Lol at these refs getting so influenced by home crowd pathetic..

lakerstekkenn
Indiana has no sets to run that gets them very easy buckets they run iso sets attack and kick for threes and rebound.

Keno
04-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Lebron can

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Why is Green even out there?

raprap
04-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Lebron is throwing this game away.

aj1987
04-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Why is Green even out there?
Lue.

Keno
04-20-2018, 09:07 PM
Are these ****ing refs blind? Home cooking dip shits **** silver

bigkingsfan
Now he starts taking shots..

stalkerforlife
Dipo settling.

Kingwillball
NBA refs can suck it so crooked.. pacers flopping everywhere getting touch fouls while lebron gets hit should of been and 1..

ImKobe
04-20-2018, 09:08 PM
how's that not a foul? refs wanting this to go 2 - 1 Pacers :kobe:

aj1987
LeBron needs to take every single shot from here on out.

Refs have been disgusting in the 2nd half.

RoseCity07
Where is the call? Oladipo landed on Lebron after jumping too early. Lebron still made it.

branslowski
04-20-2018, 09:09 PM
NBA refs can suck it so crooked.. pacers flopping everywhere getting touch fouls while lebron gets hit should of been and 1..

So refs want they highest rating bonanza LeBron out of the playoffs?🤔:facepalm

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 09:09 PM
how's that not a foul? refs wanting this to go 2 - 1 Pacers :kobe:
:biggums:

Real14
04-20-2018, 09:10 PM
Come on indy!

Indian guy
04-20-2018, 09:11 PM
lol such an obvious foul. These refs are blind.

stalkerforlife
04-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Bran hacked the hell out of Sabonis.

ImKobe
the calls all series have been so fking inconsistent, bad calls on both ends...guess it's one bad call to make up for another...two wrongs don't make a right.

Kingwillball
So refs want they highest rating bonanza LeBron out of the playoffs?🤔:facepalm

Idk hard to tell right now..

branslowski
Bron obvious foul lol

Indian guy
JR Smith is putting the ball on the floor way too much. He needs to just chuck it.

Bill Russell
Korver DPOY.

raprap
04-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Cavs :facepalm

Keno
These refs... holy shit :roll:

So obvious they want to extend

bigkingsfan
Cavs deserves to lose, Lebron playing passive ball like he's a 4th option.

Indian guy
Mike Breen is so ****ing useless as a commentator. Just because a team is not scoring, doesn't mean the opposition is playing great D.

Cleveland's offensive execution has simply been horrific in the 2nd half (led by LeBron).

ImKobe
Lebron traveled

Bill Russell
04-20-2018, 09:14 PM
Korver worst defender ever.

branslowski
CRAB:roll:

Nowoco
OMG the Cavs SUCK

stalkerforlife
LMAO...Bran with blatant shoulder and forearms to the defender and then cries about a travel.

Hahahahahaha!

Imagine if he was called fairly all the time.

aj1987
LeBron playing like dog shit right now. Getting owned by a scrub.

LAmbruh
Korver tackling Bognaalskjfpoiawenfvch :lol

Keno
Lebron can

dazzer87
Wow.....They came back still playing like shit........:lol

Indian guy
Game over.

This is why talent matters. LeBron could afford to have a half like this back when he had Wade and Irving.

KOBEtherealKing
04-20-2018, 09:15 PM
Why wasn

ImKobe
I can't believe what I'm watching right now.

stalkerforlife
Bran's counterpart with the MVP again.

loooool

raprap
LeBron threw this game away. Wow he

Doranku
LeBron getting SHACKLED right now by Thad Young :oldlol:

Real14
Let's go!!!!!!:lol

branslowski
04-20-2018, 09:16 PM
Flames Pacers:bowdown:

Bill Russell
Bran Ball strikes again!!!!!!!!

tpols
https://media.giphy.com/media/6rTQC2UiX9AOI/giphy.gif

juju151111
A white boy been guarding LJ the super athlete and 2 out of 3 games he been shooting like shit. Interesting.

dazzer87
why isnt lebron trying to score? Is he quitting again?

RoseCity07
They are letting the defense handcheck Lebron:oldlol:

WallIn
:yaohappy:

Kingwillball
Cavs are done this series is over lebron cannot play at anything less than his best for this team to win..losing Kyrie was a killer he was such a monster offensively lebron can be but generally not game in and out his teamates are no to ready to make any plays.

aj1987
Cavs with 20 in the 3rd and 4th... :roll:

Bill Russell
A white boy been guarding LJ the super athlete and 2 out of 3 games he been shooting like shit. Interesting.

That's racist as **** and if I said some shit about black people like that you would lose your shit, you piece of shit.

yeaaaman
Alright Nick Wright, here's your 82 game 40mpg Lebron in his 15th year. He can't just break any and ever guy down off the dribble, and if he can't do that looking at the rest of the Cavs ability to create they are SCREWED

stalkerforlife
04-20-2018, 09:17 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/6rTQC2UiX9AOI/giphy.gif

branslowski
Bran's counterpart with the MVP again.

loooool

Bron always gettin rocked by opposing SFs, dats why he 3/8:roll: :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
Another bloody East game, god damn

So exciting

ImKobe
why isnt lebron trying to score? Is he quitting again?

Pacers are suffocating on defense right now, 6 turnovers so quite a few lost possessions.

LAVAR BALL
Bogdanovic has been a monster from 3 this game.

I think Cavs thought they didn't have to play the second half. Seriously this Cavs team is full of players who barely know the playoffs. If Lebron doesn't dominate for them, they won't do jack shit for him

qrich
Choke job.

leBron Bieber
04-20-2018, 09:18 PM
Plz win this game lebron .. it

aj1987
04-20-2018, 09:18 PM
Can Lue have another of his bitch fit and take time off?

LAmbruh
04-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Austin Carr FUMING on Cavs feed :roll:

raprap
Sabonis. :facepalm

Nowoco
LeCHOKE

dazzer87
REFS trying to bailed out Lebron again......:roll:

stalkerforlife
04-20-2018, 09:20 PM
LMAO @ the refs trying to save Bran.

Manny98
Bogdanavic fouling EVERY possession getting away with murder

ImKobe
what the hell are these refs doing man, touching = grabbing now? so many bad calls in this damn game

tpols
whaaaaaat???

that was the sickest dunk of the year

KOBEtherealKing
:eek: yikes

Doranku
LeBron out there setting picks instead of taking 6'5 Lance Stephenson in the post. :roll:

2011esque

dazzer87
refs..............:applause:

raprap
04-20-2018, 09:21 PM
Kevin Love is the fcking worst all star