PDA

View Full Version : Pistons pick up Luke Kennard option

insidehoops
10-31-2018, 12:00 PM
Pistons will keep guard Luke Kennard at least through the 2019-20 season:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=22139

dd24
10-31-2018, 07:28 PM
Well, hopefully we get to see him turn into something this season. We haven't had much luck with young talent. He seems like he has a chance to be good. We need him to live up to his potential.

TheSilentKiller
11-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Well, hopefully we get to see him turn into something this season. We haven't had much luck with young talent. He seems like he has a chance to be good. We need him to live up to his potential.
Although it was done in few minutes, he looked solid on offense at the very least. A freak shoulder in injury on a hard pick is super frustrating, hopefully that doesn't mess w/ his shot on the come back.

We're starting to see what a team w/out shooters looks like. Bullock has dropped off a cliff, Tolliver is gone, and the guards outside of Ish are the captains of inconsistency.

dd24
11-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Definitely. He was one guy we knew who could shoot outside. I actually like what I've been seeing out of Glenn Robinson more than Bullock lately. It's a small sample size but overall he's a better player. Not the outside shooter that Bullock is obviously. Stanley Johnson is clearly a bust at this point. I don't know if they could even get anything in return in a trade. Looking at all those players Kennard was the only one on the perimeter to have much hope for. Sometimes those shoulder injuries can linger. Hopefully he heals up well.