PDA

View Full Version : Just imagine it, 0 points and 2 points

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Just imagine it, youre in 2013 nba finals game 7 and two of your best scorers put up zero points Chris Bosh style, and two points Ray Allen style, and you are being guarded by the arguable best perimeter defender of all time in Kawhi Leonard and yet you drop 37 on 52% right on there heads to seal the deal.

https://i.postimg.cc/CKxcCWv7/lebron-james-gives-epic-speech-after-winning-nba-finals-mvp.jpg

Just imagine it.

I mean, forget 2016 James run, is 2013 James run ALSO better than the best Finals run Mike had? Sheesh, maybe even 2012 is too

Real14
12-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Did one of your bitch ass alts had a thread like this already?:lol lebron had the most help ever man especially in 2013, just accept it. You act like that bitch scored 45 points or more :oldlol:

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 04:40 PM
Did one of your bitch ass alts had a thread like this already?:lol lebron had the most help ever man especially in 2013, just accept it. You act like that bitch scored 45 points or more :oldlol:

Bosh = 0
Allen = 2
LeBron = 37

Game = 7
Versus = Kawhi

Jordan never came close to this let alone 2016 run Bron had

Real14
12-23-2018, 04:43 PM
Bosh = 0
Allen = 2
LeBron = 37

Game = 7
Versus = Kawhi

Jordan never came close to this let alone 2016 run Bron had
Jordan was too phucking good he didnt had to see a game 7:lol

Smoke117
12-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Ray Allen was 37 years old...95% of players who ever played in the NBA aren't even in the league anymore at that age.

Manny98
12-23-2018, 04:59 PM
I mean, forget 2016 James run, is 2013 James run ALSO better than the best Finals run Mike had? Sheesh, maybe even 2012 is too
2012 LeBron had to go through

Prime Melo
Paul Pierce
Rondo
KG
Ray Allen
DPOY Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
James Harden
Prime Ibaka
Paul George
Baron Davis
Amare Soudemire
Prime Danny Granger
Prime David West

Easily the GOAT playoff run having to face so much talent and still coming out on top

Being down 3-2 against the Celtics and having to come to the Garden with the most pressure any athlete has ever faced in history and putting on this performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13OBvylyGsM

https://media.giphy.com/media/q6bmLIGAaCm52/giphy.gif

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:03 PM

Prime Melo
Paul Pierce
Rondo
KG
Ray Allen
DPOY Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
James Harden
Prime Ibaka
Paul George
Baron Davis
Amare Soudemire
Prime Danny Granger
Prime David West

Easily the GOAT playoff run having to face so much talent and still coming out on top

Being down 3-2 against the Celtics and having to come to the Garden with the most pressure any athlete has ever faced in history and putting on this performance
Your stupid ass dead seriously said 2012?:lol Man Lebitch had many people injured that postseason on his way to his first asterisk ring in a phucking awarded lockout season.

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 05:04 PM

Prime Melo
Paul Pierce
Rondo
KG
Ray Allen
DPOY Tyson Chandler
Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
James Harden
Prime Ibaka
Paul George
Baron Davis
Amare Soudemire
Prime Danny Granger
Prime David West

https://media.giphy.com/media/q6bmLIGAaCm52/giphy.gif

He also was the 1st and only to average 30-10-5 on 50% for an entire playoff series run to a ring. Truly unbelievable GOAT run.

Mike #2 yet again

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:08 PM
He also was the 1st and only to average 30-10-5 on 50% for an entire playoff series run to a ring. Truly unbelievable GOAT run.

Mike #2 yet again
6 is better than 3 no matter how you slice it.

Manny98
12-23-2018, 05:09 PM
6 is better than 3 no matter how you slice it.
11 is better than 6 no matter how you slice it

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:10 PM
11 is better than 6 no matter how you slice it
This was way back in 60s man. How many teams were they? How many hall of Famer superstars Russell played with?:lol

superduper
12-23-2018, 05:11 PM
This was way back in 60s man. How many teams were they? How many hall of Famer superstars Russell played with?:lol

Definitely less than #LeGOAT

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Its still insane that Bosh literally didn't score a SINGLE point in the game 7 of the finals....

and how glossed over it is.

Nobody ever mentions it :roll:

only 6 Heat players scored in that game 7, and one of them only 2 points lol.

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:16 PM
Definitely less than #LeGOAT
Definitely true:lol

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Its still insane that Bosh literally didn't score a SINGLE point in the game 7 of the finals....

Didnt Bosh get that easy ass rebound to pass to Allen in the corner to win game 6 and save Lebron's already tainted legacy?:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Didnt Bosh get that easy ass rebound to pass to Allen in the corner to win game 6 and save Lebron's already tainted legacy?:biggums:

yup

Real14
12-23-2018, 05:22 PM
yup
But was planned to give Lebron a chance at a other title just like when Coach Pop sat Duncan down for no damn reason during that time.

Ainosterhaspie
12-23-2018, 06:34 PM
Just imagine it, youre in 2013 nba finals game 7 and two of your best scorers put up zero points Chris Bosh style, and two points Ray Allen style, and you are being guarded by the arguable best perimeter defender of all time in Kawhi Leonard and yet you drop 37 on 52% right on there heads to seal the deal.

https://i.postimg.cc/CKxcCWv7/lebron-james-gives-epic-speech-after-winning-nba-finals-mvp.jpg

Just imagine it.

2013 better than any of Mike's finals runs? 1993 was a damned impressive run. His finals certainly was better than LeBron's 2013 finals. Don't pull a reverse 3ball trying to prop up LeBron over Jordan with lame arguments.

Real14
12-23-2018, 06:37 PM
2013 better than any of Mike's finals runs? 1993 was a damned impressive run. His finals certainly was better than LeBron's 2013 finals. Don't pull a reverse 3ball trying to prop up LeBron over Jordan with lame arguments.
Spoken like a true fan and examiner of tha game:applause:

Ainosterhaspie
12-23-2018, 06:37 PM
Didnt Bosh get that easy ass rebound to pass to Allen in the corner to win game 6 and save Lebron's already tainted legacy?:biggums:.

Duncan was off the floor because the Spurs had to cover shooters all over the floor because LeBron had a history of making passes to open shooters. They needed guys who could scramble around the perimeter. LeBron's willingness to pass helped create the situation that allowed them to get the rebound, the three and ultimately the title.

superduper
12-23-2018, 06:38 PM

Just watch out for the line graphs

Real14
12-23-2018, 06:43 PM

Duncan was off the floor because the Spurs had to cover shooters all over the floor because LeBron had a history of making passes to open shooters. They needed guys who could scramble around the perimeter. LeBron's willingness to pass helped create the situation that allowed them to get the rebound, the three and ultimately the title.
Duncan was a great defender tho (even though I hated him)who could still get Bosh away from that key rebound at the end of the damn game.

E_Stamkos
12-23-2018, 07:03 PM
Imagine it... You log onto a basketball message board every day in hopes of getting a rise out of random men.

It's time to reassess your life decisions my dude. Do better.

Your mother hates your face right now. Trust...

Ainosterhaspie
12-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Duncan was a great defender tho (even though I hated him)who could still get Bosh away from that key rebound at the end of the damn game.
They needed defenders on the floor to chase shooters around the perimeter. Duncan was still a great defender, but there were other guys better equipped to chase defenders through screens and around the perimeter. It's a conundrum that James creates, but doesn't get enough credit for. The same thing happened agaisnt the Pacers in an earlier series (forget if it was the same year or the year before) at the end of the game. James got a winning layup without Hibbert waiting at the rim because the Pacers had to respect that James might pass the ball.

kennethgriffen
12-23-2018, 07:12 PM

Just imagine it.

just imagine this

game 2 victory: mario chalmers 19 points, ray allen 13 points, chris bosh 12 points, dwyane wade 10 points

game 4 victory: Dwyane Wade 32 points, Chris Bosh 20 points, ray allen 14 points

game 6 victory: mario chalmers 20 points, dwyane wade 14 points, chris bosh 10 points

game 7 victory: dwyane wade 23 points, shane battier 18 points, mario chalmers 14 points

knicksman
12-23-2018, 07:37 PM
In the end, lebron is a coward. And anyone who respects a coward is a coward himself. No wonder most f@gs love lebron

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2018, 07:38 PM
In the end, lebron is a coward. And anyone who respects a coward is a coward himself. No wonder most f@gs love lebron
Fair logic

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2018, 07:56 PM
just imagine this

game 2 victory: mario chalmers 19 points, ray allen 13 points, chris bosh 12 points, dwyane wade 10 points

game 4 victory: Dwyane Wade 32 points, Chris Bosh 20 points, ray allen 14 points

game 6 victory: mario chalmers 20 points, dwyane wade 14 points, chris bosh 10 points

game 7 victory: dwyane wade 23 points, shane battier 18 points, mario chalmers 14 points

is that supposed to be impressive? :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
12-23-2018, 08:51 PM
is that supposed to be impressive? :oldlol:

for 2nd, 3rd option scoring.. yes

it averages out to 23.5ppg for your 2nd option

16.3ppg for your 3rd option

12.5ppg for your 4th option

by comparison this was kobes help in 2009

1st win: gasol 16 points, odom 11 points, fisher 9 points

2nd win: gasol 24 points, odom 19 points, fisher 12 points

3rd win: gasol 16 points, ariza 16 points, fisher 12 points

4th win: odom 17 points, ariza 15 points, gasol 14 points

thats 18.2ppg 2nd option

15.2ppg 3rd option

11.7ppg 4th option

kobe had 7 less ppg total from his 3 best sidekicks

Phoenix
12-23-2018, 09:01 PM
Bosh and Ray didn't do anything that game, but the Heat got 55 points from Wade(23), Chalmers(14), and Battier(18). Bron had a big game but he wasn't on an island. And let's not act like Kawhi in 2013 was anywhere near what he is now, on either side of the ball.

Duncan21formvp
12-23-2018, 10:25 PM
Ray Allen saved Lebron's life.

Duncan21formvp
12-23-2018, 10:26 PM
How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454610&page=6

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 11:44 PM

YEP

I had to keep the kids around here on notice. Too many YouTube Jordan fans think he is the GOAT because they just started watching basketball in 2015 when the Warriors went on a run. Had to teach em real good since they probably never watched 2012 or 2013 except for YouTube.

Too many YouTube MJ fans :no:

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 11:46 PM

Nope

Bosh = 0
Allen = 2
LeBron = 37

Game = 7
Versus = Kawhi

Jordan never came close to this let alone 2016 run Bron had.
'93?! Against Barkely and KJ? please man. He had Pippen and Grant That alone is already better, then you add MJ on top? Psssh

#2manyYouTubeMJfansOnThisBoard

And1AllDay
12-23-2018, 11:47 PM
Just watch out for the line graphs

Your right I shouldnt use stats and facts I should use raw emotions and which shoes I wear instead :lol

Ainosterhaspie
12-24-2018, 01:10 AM
Nope

Bosh = 0
Allen = 2
LeBron = 37

Game = 7
Versus = Kawhi

Jordan never came close to this let alone 2016 run Bron had.
'93?! Against Barkely and KJ? please man. He had Pippen and Grant That alone is already better, then you add MJ on top? Psssh

I'm not a Jordan fan, I'm a LeBron fan, but I'm not going to nod along like a moron when people make dumb ass arguments trying to prop up LeBron or tear down Jordan. Jordan averaged 41 in that 93 finals. Just because two of LeBron's teammates didn't score in game seven doesn't suddenly propel LeBron's series above Jordan's. As others have mentioned, LeBron had other teammates go off that game. Those dudes made up for Bosh and Allen not showing up in game seven. And it's not like Bosh and Allen didn't do their part in game six as the Jordan Jockers and Kobe Kooks love to endlessly point out.

Look, if Jordan and Kobe guys want to make stupid, disingenuous arguments let them. There's no need to respond in kind. It just makes both sides look desperate and dishonest.

72-10
12-24-2018, 01:31 AM
LOL! Michael averaged more points per game for a season than Bill Russell's career high!

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 01:32 AM
I'm not a Jordan fan, I'm a LeBron fan, but I'm not going to nod along like a moron when people make dumb ass arguments trying to prop up LeBron or tear down Jordan. Jordan averaged 41 in that 93 finals. Just because two of LeBron's teammates didn't score in game seven doesn't suddenly propel LeBron's series above Jordan's. As others have mentioned, LeBron had other teammates go off that game. Those dudes made up for Bosh and Allen not showing up in game seven. And it's not like Bosh and Allen didn't do their part in game six as the Jordan Jockers and Kobe Kooks love to endlessly point out.

Look, if Jordan and Kobe guys want to make stupid, disingenuous arguments let them. There's no need to respond in kind. It just makes both sides look desperate and dishonest.

You right

Bless up

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 01:32 AM
LOL! Michael averaged more points per game for a season than Bill Russell's career high!

Hello 73-9, 72-10 is 2nd place. Much like a lot of Mikes record so I guess youre used to it

SouBeachTalents
12-24-2018, 02:16 AM
How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454610&page=6
https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

AintNoSunshine
12-24-2018, 04:01 AM
The king is fking amazing.

superduper
12-24-2018, 04:16 AM
Your right I shouldnt use stats and facts I should use raw emotions and which shoes I wear instead :lol

What are you even talking about raw emotion and shoes? Use basketball knowledge to evaluate basketball players not line graphs comparing between eras. If you truly think that is how you evaluate basketball I suggest you pick one up and go to your nearest court ASAP and actually learn and get good at the game because you clearly know nothing about it.

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 05:45 AM
What are you even talking about raw emotion and shoes? Use basketball knowledge to evaluate basketball players not line graphs comparing between eras. If you truly think that is how you evaluate basketball I suggest you pick one up and go to your nearest court ASAP and actually learn and get good at the game because you clearly know nothing about it.

You said not to use graphs/stats which are facts
You like to use your feelings and emotions when deciding who is better. Since you're an emotional person who hates Bron and loves Jordan you choose Jordan. You follow your heart not facts.

You clearly know nothing about your own condition

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 11:41 AM

Amen. YouTube MJ fans just dont know

Hey Yo
12-24-2018, 02:15 PM
You like to use your feelings and emotions when deciding who is better. Since you're an emotional person who hates Bron and loves Jordan you choose Jordan. You follow your heart not facts.

:oldlol:

superdiaper, ruined.

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 02:23 PM
:oldlol:

superdiaper, ruined.

Wrekt em

I don

kennethgriffen
12-24-2018, 02:38 PM
https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

lebron sucked the first 6 games. couldn't hit a shot

ray was responsible for that missed layup by duncan. never shoulda happened

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 06:47 PM
lebron sucked the first 6 games. couldn't hit a shot

ray was responsible for that missed layup by duncan. never shoulda happened

Wow you mean that Ray Allen 3 closed the series? The Heat took the lead and that was the game ender?\

Wait whats' that? That shot only tied the game? Oh...Well what about game 7 then? PLS see my 1st post in thread THANKS

kennethgriffen
12-24-2018, 06:50 PM
Wow you mean that Ray Allen 3 closed the series? The Heat took the lead and that was the game ender?\

Wait whats' that? That shot only tied the game? Oh...Well what about game 7 then? PLS see my 1st post in thread THANKS

if you have extra chances to win at scratch tickets. the chances of you lucking out a win go up

same shit for his 2016 finals with the draymond suspension

And1AllDay
12-24-2018, 06:52 PM
if you have extra chances to win at scratch tickets. the chances of you lucking out a win go up

same shit for his 2016 finals with the draymond suspension

I truly cant tell if your trolling or v slow. Hmm...

So, game 7...

vs Kawhi

LBJ 37 pts
Allen 2 pts
Bosh 0 pts

back-to-back
comments?

Andrei89
12-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Why imagine?

I saw it with my own eyes

superduper
12-25-2018, 12:13 PM

WTF are you talking about emotions and feelings? Use basketball knowledge of the mechanics and IQ of the game. Not fking line graphs and basketballreference. Do you honestly think that line graphs and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets makes you look knowledgeable in basketball?

In reality it exposes that you literally know nothing about what you're talking about and need external nonsense to form your opinions. Math is NOWHERE close to fact when it comes to basketball.

Morons.

And1AllDay
01-09-2019, 01:45 AM

Amen

Just imagine it

Bosh = 0
Allen = 2
LeBron = 37

Game = 7
Versus = Kawhi