View Full Version : Louis CK gives no f**ks anymore

Long Duck Dong
12-31-2018, 01:24 PM
I know the guy is a sexual deviant and would probably spit in my face if he knew my politics anyway but it's nice to see someone in the entertainment industry stand up to the leftist PC machine.

What's going to get him into even more trouble with the liberal snowflakes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4G-htCtGc

Full set:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTnCGkx8tE

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
12-31-2018, 01:42 PM
More like Louis CK does not sell out.

:applause:

Long Duck Dong
12-31-2018, 01:54 PM
I've been busy this morning and have only gotten through about half the full set, but it's non-stop gold all the way through so far. :oldlol:

MaxFly
12-31-2018, 03:49 PM
You're not interesting. Because you went to a high school where kids got shot, why does that mean I have to listen to you? How does that make you interesting? You didn't get shot... you pushed some fat kid in the way... and now I have to listen to you talking.

This... this is going to be interesting. :facepalm

Akrazotile
12-31-2018, 04:00 PM
This... this is going to be interesting. :facepalm

The outrage will prove his point.

If parents and the media are going to use children as political proxys, then those kids are fair game.

It doesnt only go one way. But Im sure the self unaware hypocrites will be out in full force.

SomeBlackDude
12-31-2018, 04:03 PM
muhphucka's still got it. would pay for his comedy dvd. :applause:

fiddy
12-31-2018, 04:39 PM
most overrated "comedian" evah

dunksby
12-31-2018, 04:44 PM
No more I vote for Hillary because she is a mother BS then? :lol

kennethgriffen
12-31-2018, 05:43 PM
comedy died with the PC generation

all you can make fun of now is trump if you're a man and how much of a fat slut you are if you're a woman

CelticBaller
12-31-2018, 05:45 PM
I don

CelticBaller
12-31-2018, 05:46 PM
comedy died with the PC generation

all you can make fun of now is trump if you're a man and how much of a fat slut you are if you're a woman
Of Dave Chapelle(GOAT) started in today’s age he wouldn’t have even gotten a consistent standup tour, let alone a show

sammichoffate
12-31-2018, 05:56 PM
:applause:

ItsMillerTime
12-31-2018, 07:52 PM
Trumptards have hated this guy for a while, but now he's said something edgy about kids not wanting to get murdered in school, ya'll love him? Jesus. Bunch of psychopaths.

Akrazotile
12-31-2018, 07:55 PM
Trumptards have hated this guy for a while, but now he's said something edgy about kids not wanting to get murdered in school, ya'll love him? Jesus. Bunch of psychopaths.

ItsLimpWrist... the exact dude we all knew would throw the first tantrum :lol

Patrick Chewing
12-31-2018, 07:55 PM

LOL not true at all. #FakeNews

TheMan
12-31-2018, 10:16 PM
Thats not true at all...Trumptards started hating on him after he said he was gonna vote for HC. Same with Bill Burr, he started getting the hate after he went in on Trump calling him a moron, this after going in on Hillary too :lol
Before that though, Trumpies loved CK and Billy Red Balls.

kennethgriffen
12-31-2018, 10:27 PM
Thats not true at all...Trumptards started hating on him after he said he was gonna vote for HC. Same with Bill Burr, he started getting the hate after he went in on Trump calling him a moron, this after going in on Hillary too :lol

umm... people who like trump find louis ck funny. hes not PC .. the right doesnt care what political party an entertainer belongs to. if they did they wouldnt watch anything because literally everyone in hollywood except for roseanne and tim allen are dems

MrFonzworth
12-31-2018, 10:52 PM
umm... people who like trump find louis ck funny. hes not PC .. the right doesnt care what political party an entertainer belongs to. if they did they wouldnt watch anything because literally everyone in hollywood except for roseanne and tim allen are dems
U forgot big dick Clint.

jongib369
12-31-2018, 10:53 PM
You're definitely wrong there my friend. You should see the reaction my father has when Meryl Streep, or Barbra Streisand shows up in screen :lol

*dramatic eye roll with head leaning back like he just smelled ammonia "Jesus ****ing Christ not this stupid broad." *continues to shake head trying to remain quite before giving up entirely

Just to name a couple who get that reaction out of him :lol

kennethgriffen
01-01-2019, 01:31 AM
You're definitely wrong there my friend. You should see the reaction my father has when Meryl Streep, or Barbra Streisand shows up in screen :lol

*dramatic eye roll with head leaning back like he just smelled ammonia "Jesus ****ing Christ not this stupid broad." *continues to shake head trying to remain quite before giving up entirely

Just to name a couple who get that reaction out of him :lol

those are 2 annoying feminists. thats different. i'm referring to people with talent

like do you honestly think any republican will avoid watching ace ventura/dumb and dumber because jim became an overdramatic libcuck

Long Duck Dong
01-01-2019, 02:59 PM
The full video has been taken down due to copyright issues but I got to see it all. He went in on:

David Hogg Parkland shooting survivor/activist/SJW/future politician
People who don't identify by their biological gender
Touched on Auschwitz(always a sensitive subject)
Asians with small penises
Black guys with large penises
French people
Retarded people

SJWs freaking out right now :lol

Terahite
01-01-2019, 11:44 PM

louis got this boy unhinged :oldlol:

macmac
01-02-2019, 12:21 AM
those are 2 annoying feminists. thats different. i'm referring to people with talent

like do you honestly think any republican will avoid watching ace ventura/dumb and dumber because jim became an overdramatic libcuck

Well didn

oh the horror
01-02-2019, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]I don

coin24
01-02-2019, 05:49 AM
Nice to see he triggered the sjw and lgbtq army of fuc*kwads..:cheers:

tomtucker
01-02-2019, 06:15 AM
even though i hate those kids, this set is not that funny..... no jokes, only excessive swearing. swearing is not funny by itself.

tomtucker
01-02-2019, 06:16 AM
The full video has been taken down due to copyright issues but I got to see it all. He went in on:

David Hogg Parkland shooting survivor/activist/SJW/future politician
People who don't identify by their biological gender
Touched on Auschwitz(always a sensitive subject)
Asians with small penises
Black guys with large penises
French people
Retarded people

SJWs freaking out right now :lol
okay, now that does sound interesting

hold this L
01-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Both levels of hard left and right hate on Bill Burr. He has mentioned both and even had a segment where he reads one mouth breathing moron that is hard left and mouth breathing moron that is hard right, both criticizing him for leaning too much on either side. I like your totally revisionist history though, even though it's bullshit. :lol

RoseCity07
01-05-2019, 02:40 AM
I think Louis is a werido pervert but he's also funny as hell. I don't understand these ****in homos that want to tell comics what they can and can't say. Don't like it don't laugh. Nothing is off topic in comedy.

TheMan
01-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Both levels of hard left and right hate on Bill Burr. He has mentioned both and even had a segment where he reads one mouth breathing moron that is hard left and mouth breathing moron that is hard right, both criticizing him for leaning too much on either side. I like your totally revisionist history though, even though it's bullshit. :lol
What revisionist history are you talking about? I've been a fan of Bill Burr for a while now and I noticed he was getting a lot of hate from Trumpies on the YouTube comments, shit like "I used to like Burr until he started criticizing President Trump"...:confusedshrug:

I agree that hard lefties and hard righties get triggered by Bill Burr for different reasons but its true that righties get triggered just as much as lefties, someone already pointed out the fact that a bunch of rightwing snowflakes stoped watching the NFL because of that whole Kappernick/NFL players kneeling thing, and these are the very same idiots who live for football.

SomeBlackDude
01-05-2019, 04:23 PM
What revisionist history are you talking about? I've been a fan of Bill Burr for a while now and I noticed he was getting a lot of hate from Trumpies on the YouTube comments, shit like "I used to like Burr until he started criticizing President Trump"...:confusedshrug:

I agree that hard lefties and hard righties get triggered by Bill Burr for different reasons but its true that righties get triggered just as much as lefties, someone already pointed out the fact that a bunch of rightwing snowflakes stoped watching the NFL because of that whole Kappernick/NFL players kneeling thing, and these are the very same idiots who live for football.

burr is prob the best comedic satirist of his time.

and yeah we at maga got on his ass when he said stuff like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnvzZ7NpLCQ) :mad:

Patrick Chewing
01-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Kevin Hart apologizing for his previous jokes on homosexuality.....:facepalm

I don't understand how such a small minority in this country has such a huge influence in entertainment and in the media.