PDA

View Full Version : Why did Wade and Bosh get worse with LeBron?

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Safe to say they were both better without him, both have commented how difficult it was playing with him.

Anyone know?

Real14
01-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Because of Lebron ball.

Manny98
01-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Why did Roy Hibbert,Steve Nash,Dwight,Artest,Lin all get worse with Kobe?

Wade and Bosh got better with LeBron they both had their most efficient seasons of their careers next to LeBron

Real14
01-07-2019, 07:16 PM

Wade and Bosh got better with LeBron they both had their most efficient seasons of their careers next to LeBron
All lies.

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 07:19 PM

People thought the Heat would be a Warriors level team...and they went 2-2 in the Finals with two huge upsets...Wade and Bosh definitely did not get better.

Manny98
01-07-2019, 07:23 PM
All lies.
Wade had 3 seasons in his entire career where he shot above 50% from the field and they were all playing next to LeBron

Same with Bosh and both of their efficiencys fell off a cliff when LeBron went back to Cleveland

This whole "LeBron makes teammates worse" thing is a complete myth

LeBron makes it easier for his teammates to score hence the increase in their percentages

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Wade had 3 seasons in his entire career where he shot above 50% from the field and they were all playing next to LeBron

Same with Bosh and both of their efficiencys fell off a cliff when LeBron went back to Cleveland

LeBron makes it easier for his teammates to score hence the increase in their percentages

All of their percentages were going to get better because they were on a stacked team where you couldn't double and triple anyone.

As total players they were WORSE, and both have admitted as such.

Real14
01-07-2019, 07:24 PM

Bosh and Wade ppg were better without him and I'm talking about before Lebron colluded.

Manny98
01-07-2019, 07:25 PM
People thought the Heat would be a Warriors level team...and they went 2-2 in the Finals with two huge upsets...Wade and Bosh definitely did not get better.
How many playoff series between 2007-2010 have Wade and Bosh combined won without LeBron?

What about after LeBron left the Heat they at least made the playoffs right

Ainosterhaspie
01-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Wade and Bosh individual stats went down a little bit, but they had more team success in their first year with LeBron than they had had the four previous years combined. Bish went from first option to third. Of course his numbers took a bit of a dip. He also became a much better defender. Wade went from first to second option. Again a bit of a dip is expected when that happens. The team became much better though.

Kblaze8855
01-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Chris Bosh literally...didnt want to play in the post...and one reason? He didnt like drawing double teams. Its tiring.

“I don’t bang with anybody anymore,” he said. “It’s a tired thing for me. It’s not my strength and I understand that. So, be smart and play within the team offense, but be aggressive at the same time.”

When asked why he doesn’t post up, he said it’s a matter of energy. Simply, he uses too much on the other end of the floor as the Heat’s primary pick-and-roll defender in their aggressive scheme.

“It gets tiring,” he said. “What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen-and-roll every single one, close out and get back. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than everybody else, so all that stuff just takes my energy.”

Bosh also said that consistent double teams are another reason he’s deserted his post game.

“And for some odd reason, I always get double-teamed still,” he said. “I don’t understand it. And that’s the reason I really stopped, because every time I go down there, I got double-teams. I was like, ‘For what?’ They won’t double-team LeBron, but they’ll double-team me.”

He flat out told a reporter the only way they would see him playing like he did in Toronto is watching his old highlight videos.

Bosh was soft....and loved playing as a soft shooting big. Its a lot easier.

He talked to zach lowe about it. Wanted the extra point for shooting threes...instead of the extra effort of playing in the paint.

He didnt have that Barkley/Malone in him. He was never that guy. He wants to spot up or dance a bit from outside. Not my opinion. Hes the one who said it.

A star 4...told you...he stopped posting up because he would draw doubles. THat was a problem.

For a power forward.

Didnt like...drawing doubles.

Thats your boy though.....

superduper
01-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Wade and Bosh individual stats went down a little bit, but they had more team success in their first year with LeBron than they had had the four previous years combined. Bish went from first option to third. Of course his numbers took a bit of a dip. He also became a much better defender. Wade went from first to second option. Again a bit of a dip is expected when that happens. The team became much better though.

Why didn't Durants stats dip under Curry ball?

Ainosterhaspie
01-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Why didn't Durants stats dip under Curry ball?
He was already playing with a high usage PG before he joined. :confusedshrug:

TheCorporation
01-07-2019, 07:50 PM
How many playoff series between 2007-2010 have Wade and Bosh combined won without LeBron?

Bodied

R.I.P.

Manny98
01-07-2019, 07:58 PM

Anyone?

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Anyone?

Let's see...Bosh had a life threatening illness and retired while Wade hit his mid to late 30's, while LeBron jumped to a young and fresh super team.

TheCorporation
01-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Anyone?

You put them all to sleep. They have been bodied and are now resting in peace Nice work, Manny :applause:

Haters stay quite

https://i.postimg.cc/5y7G1C1p/giphy.gif

LeBron approved response by the way

superduper
01-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Anyone?

Describe Wade's 06 - 06 and Bran's 06 - 06.

TheCorporation
01-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Let's see...Bosh had a life threatening illness and retired while Wade hit his mid to late 30's, while LeBron jumped to a young and fresh super team.

Quick, keep scrambling for excuses. Don't forget to include Bosh's post season stats pre and post Miami Heat. How many playoff GAMES did Bosh win with Toronto, again? I'll wait.

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Chris Bosh literally...didnt want to play in the post...and one reason? He didnt like drawing double teams. Its tiring.

He flat out told a reporter the only way they would see him playing like he did in Toronto is watching his old highlight videos.

Bosh was soft....and loved playing as a soft shooting big. Its a lot easier.

He talked to zach lowe about it. Wanted the extra point for shooting threes...instead of the extra effort of playing in the paint.

He didnt have that Barkley/Malone in him. He was never that guy. He wants to spot up or dance a bit from outside. Not my opinion. Hes the one who said it.

A star 4...told you...he stopped posting up because he would draw doubles. THat was a problem.

For a power forward.

Didnt like...drawing doubles.

Thats your boy though.....

...Bosh literally played center defensively for the Heat.

LeBron wanted the driving lanes and spot up shooting, it's not like Bosh wouldn't play in the post if that's what the team needed...like he did in Toronto.

Manny98
01-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Ok before from 2007 to 2010 that 4 year span prime Wade and prime Chris bosh how many playoff series did they win combined?

Boshs blood clots were in 2016 what about in 2015 the Heat just got to the finals the year before + they added 2 all stars in Whiteside and Dragic surely they at least made the playoffs that year right?

Manny98
01-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Describe Wade's 06 - 06 and Bran's 06 - 06.
Not until one of you answer my question.

How many playoff series did Wade and Bosh win from 2007-2010?

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Not until one of you answer my question.

How many playoff series did Wade and Bosh win from 2007-2010?

Why cherry pick the years?

Wade has a ring without LeBron..:roll:

Sakkreth
01-07-2019, 08:12 PM

Get outta here with this simplistic and logical explanation, there is no place for that on ish.

Hey Yo
01-07-2019, 08:12 PM

LeBron wanted the driving lanes and spot up shooting, it's not like Bosh wouldn't play in the post if that's what the team needed...like he did in Toronto.
Yeah, they didn't need "superstar" Bosh to post up. They left that up to Big Z, Joel Anthony, Haslem and Birdman.

:oldlol:

Hey Yo
01-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Get outta here with this simplistic and logical explanation, there is no place for that on ish.
That exact explanation has been mentioned on here many times. The haters don't want to accept facts, they just play dumb or are very dumb.... I say it's the latter.

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 08:16 PM

Aw...what happened Manny Boy?

Someone thought they were hot sh!t, then I knocked you out with a left hook:roll:

Manny98
01-07-2019, 08:17 PM

How am i cherrypicking i'm simply picking the 4 years prior to playing with LeBron

If Wade and Bosh got worse with LeBron i just want to know what they were doing in the postseason prior to LeBron

They must have won at least one playoff series between them right?

eliteballer
01-07-2019, 08:18 PM
How am i cherrypicking i'm simply picking the 4 years prior to playing with LeBron

Uh........................................:roll:

Manny98
01-07-2019, 08:21 PM

OP? Its a simple question i don't know why it's taking so long for you to answer

Kblaze8855
01-07-2019, 08:31 PM

Bosh wanted to shoot....not post up. He wanted 3 points not two. He didn

tpols
01-07-2019, 08:50 PM
with Wade there was a power/ego struggle... he had to take a step back after the 2011 debacle, and going forward they actually had better +/-'s without one another than with. too much potential ball domination between the two and little perimeter spacing.

with Bosh we saw him give big time all star performances in 2011 playoffs with the mid range game... when Heat looked their best, yet as time went on his shot chart morphed to only 3's much like kevin love. so a skilled all star midrange game diminished to just spotting up for 3's.

Hey Yo
01-07-2019, 09:06 PM
with Wade there was a power/ego struggle... he had to take a step back after the 2011 debacle, and going forward they actually had better +/-'s without one another than with. too much potential ball domination between the two and little perimeter spacing.

with Bosh we saw him give big time all star performances in 2011 playoffs with the mid range game... when Heat looked their best, yet as time went on his shot chart morphed to only 3's much like kevin love. so a skilled all star midrange game diminished to just spotting up for 3's.
Bosh avg. 3PA

2012-0.6
2013-1.0
2014-2.8
2015-3.8 (w/o LeBron)
2016-4.2 (w/o LeBron)

The most 3PA Love avg. in a season was 6.6 in 2014, while he was still with Minnesota.

eliteballer
01-11-2019, 04:32 PM
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/lebron-james-chris-bosh-kevin-love-extremely-frustrating-interview-cleveland-cavaliers

TheCorporation
01-12-2019, 02:51 PM
How are the Cleveland Cavaliers doing this year? I've heard some people saying they would "easily" make the playoffs in the "weak east" and that the team was still great, even without LeBron. Can anyone give me an update about the Cavaliers this year?

eliteballer
10-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Thoughts gentleman.