PDA

View Full Version : Why do Luka Doncic fans keep moving the goalposts?

Mask the Embiid
01-08-2019, 12:09 AM
but but but bad teammates

bu bu bu but 19 years old

yall were just making threads calling him the best rookie ever,best player in the league, better than lebron already, better than lord simmons, ect

:oldlol:

get ya shit pushed in kid!Keep losing as the #1 option.Everyone took the backseat you have no one else to blame dongthin fans:djparty :djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :party:

GET HUMBLED DUNGCIC FANS hahahhahaahhaa

AirTupac
01-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Doncic never faced 7 foot freaks with 10 feet wingspan :lol :lol Just full of 6'0 Spanoullis's

MoBe1Kanobi
01-08-2019, 12:49 AM
You would think he's having an all time GOAT rookie year when in actuality his numbers barely better than Bagley's and it's only cause he's the center of the offense since day one

Spurs m8
01-08-2019, 12:52 AM
Why is this bandwagon nba fan such a racist cvnt?

He's a rookie...he's not gonna have the best game 100%of the time...

Get a clue before starting threads you fvcking racist punish

Mask the Embiid
01-08-2019, 02:26 AM
Why is this bandwagon nba fan such a racist cvnt?

He's a rookie...he's not gonna have the best game 100%of the time...

Get a clue before starting threads you fvcking racist punish
bandwagon?:wtf:

i resent that

btw congrats on the spurs turnaround :clap:

90sgoat
01-08-2019, 02:31 AM
Watch as changes are coming.

DSJ traded, Wes moved to bench or traded, DAJ probably is allowed to stay on. Barnes gonna stay on, but he'll feel the heat.

Cuban is 100% behind his German superstar:applause:

jongib369
01-08-2019, 02:35 AM
Watch as changes are coming.

DSJ traded, Wes moved to bench or traded, DAJ probably is allowed to stay on. Barnes gonna stay on, but he'll feel the heat.

Cuban is 100% behind his German superstar:applause:

:biggums:

German? :oldlol:

jongib369
01-08-2019, 02:39 AM
but but but bad teammates

bu bu bu but 19 years old

yall were just making threads calling him the best rookie ever,best player in the league, better than lebron already, better than lord simmons, ect

:oldlol:

get ya shit pushed in kid!Keep losing as the #1 option.Everyone took the backseat you have no one else to blame dongthin fans:djparty :djparty

GET HUMBLED DUNGCIC FANS hahahhahaahhaa
You're mostly a joke of a poster...But to bite a little bit If I'm not mistaken I predicted on here he'd get 15/6/6 or 15/5/5 this year. So far he's exceeded expectations. He's a LOT better than Simmons at certain aspects of the game, equal to or just about as good in some others, while admittedly having downsides also. But even with the downsides Luka is probably a better fit for The Big Wiggle who despite me never posting about is my favorite player in the game. I like Simmons, would be just as happy building around him...But Embiid would be happier playing with Luka and I think you know that :lol

Hating on the man because idiots equivalent to you say some dumb shit...:rolleyes:

jongib369
01-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Random but your avi reminds me of this

http://i67.tinypic.com/fnnzq.jpg

:roll:

90sgoat
01-08-2019, 02:56 AM
You're mostly a joke of a poster...But to bite a little bit If I'm not mistaken I predicted on here he'd get 15/6/6 or 15/5/5 this year. So far he's exceeded expectations. He's a LOT better than Simmons at certain aspects of the game, equal to or just about as good in some others, while admittedly having downsides also. But even with the downsides Luka is probably a better fit for The Big Wiggle who despite me never posting about is my favorite player in the game. I like Simmons, would be just as happy building around him...But Embiid would be happier playing with Luka and I think you know that :lol

Hating on the man because idiots equivalent to you say some dumb shit...:rolleyes:

Luka playing with Embiid would be Kobe/Shaq all over again.

Spurs m8
01-08-2019, 04:56 AM
bandwagon?:wtf:

i resent that

btw congrats on the spurs turnaround :clap:

Thanks mate.

You're probably not a bad guy....but seriously, why do you hate Doncic so much?