PDA

View Full Version : There's a good chance James Harden will join Steve Nash

Marchesk
01-08-2019, 11:11 AM
In having twice as many MVPs as Kobe and Shaq.

The Rockets are on a roll now and Harden has been putting up big numbers the past month.

If Presti and the Thunder had any clue what sort of numbers Harden would be putting up on the Rockets, I wonder if they would have reconsidered. Or at least tried to get a better deal.

I also wonder if any team in the history of the NBA had three future MVPs that they drafted on the same team.

Gileraracer
01-08-2019, 11:41 AM
If they give Harden another MVP they basically encourage players to flop as much as they can. Wouldn't be good for the league or the fans.

*same applies for Lebron

Marchesk
01-08-2019, 11:49 AM
If they give Harden another MVP they basically encourage players to flop as much as they can. Wouldn't be good for the league or the fans.

*same applies for Lebron

Was gonna say, there is a flop compilation of Lebron James.

FKAri
01-08-2019, 11:52 AM

*same applies for Lebron
They should keep flopping. Maybe the league will do something about it then.

Marchesk
01-08-2019, 11:54 AM
They should keep flopping. Maybe the league will do something about it then.

Wasn't there a fine at one point when the NBA was at peak flopping, and people were comparing it to professional soccer?

Haymaker
01-08-2019, 11:58 AM
* Two MVP's

* Coached by Mike D'Antoni

* Retired with no rings

:applause: Go for it James!

Bronbron23
01-08-2019, 12:36 PM
In having twice as many MVPs as Kobe and Shaq.

The Rockets are on a roll now and Harden has been putting up big numbers the past month.

If Presti and the Thunder had any clue what sort of numbers Harden would be putting up on the Rockets, I wonder if they would have reconsidered. Or at least tried to get a better deal.

I also wonder if any team in the history of the NBA had three future MVPs that they drafted on the same team.
He's also gonna join Nash for having zero rings so I'm sure Kobe and Shaq could care less about a couple regular season mvp's and would gladly take the rings and there more important fmvp's which harden will never get either.

bison
01-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Wasn't there a fine at one point when the NBA was at peak flopping, and people were comparing it to professional soccer?

To be honest, I feel like the flopping has subsided this season. Some of the egregious instances of flopping we seen in the mid 2010s haven

bullettooth
01-08-2019, 12:55 PM

Yes. They got around it by 'playing by the rules' but really pushing the boundaries. It's dishonest basketball.

Actually, **** that. It's cheating.

Smoke117
01-08-2019, 02:23 PM
He will definitely join Nash as championshipless when his career is over.

LoneyROY7
01-08-2019, 02:30 PM
He will definitely join Nash as championshipless when his career is over.

So CP going ringless too then?

Smoke117
01-08-2019, 02:33 PM
So CP going ringless too then?

Obviously. I love how you losers think I'm like you. I'm not a stan, i'm a fan. I don't care in the end what these cats just playing a game accomplish in the end. It's not tied to my emotional being like it so much seems to be tied to so many headcases here.

LoneyROY7
01-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Obviously. I love how you losers think I'm like you. I'm not a stan, i'm a fan. I don't care in the end what these cats just playing a game accomplish in the end. It's not tied to my emotional being like it so much seems to be tied to so many headcases here.

I got you, bud.

You were trashing CP earlier in the season and now you say he's obviously going ringless, so I don't wanna hear a peep about him later in the year from you.

Chris Paul is an OFFICIAL member of the Harden Fam. :rockon: :rockon:

raprap
01-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Under the same coach too

Go James Go

Smoke117
01-08-2019, 03:51 PM
I got you, bud.

You were trashing CP earlier in the season and now you say he's obviously going ringless, so I don't wanna hear a peep about him later in the year from you.

Chris Paul is an OFFICIAL member of the Harden Fam. :rockon: :rockon:

Well, if the Rockets accomplish anything in the playoffs it will be because of CP3. That's a fact we've already seen come to fruition last season.

LoneyROY7
01-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Well, if the Rockets accomplish anything in the playoffs it will be because of CP3. That's a fact we've already seen come to fruition last season.

Cool. But you'll be following Dwyane Wade and the Heat, because CP is trash and going ringless according to you.

Smoke117
01-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Cool. But you'll be following Dwyane Wade and the Heat, because CP is trash and going ringless according to you.

Nah, I'll be following Gordon Hayward and the Celts. I do hope the Heat make the playoffs so we can see at least see one more Father Prime playoff performance, though.

Rudeboy3
01-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Lmao, Giannis is the MVP front runner, Har_en isn't winning shit :lol