PDA

View Full Version : Clint Capela or Steven Adams?

Kblaze8855
01-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Both on that always called underrated even though everyone gushes over them when they play level. Both do numbers even though you wonder what they could do long term without their respective superstar guards who force feed them the ball. Both seem team first and likely good culture guys. They are 24 and 25. Likely about to compete for an all star spot for the next several years unless them just going frontcourt/back court leaves real centers out entirely as the 4/5s like Davis/KAT take the spots.

Who you taking?

I imagine Clint would be the pick for most of you....and I wouldnt argue...I just really like Adams. Hes someone I could **** with even in "my" day.

AlternativeAcc.
01-09-2019, 09:25 PM
It's Clint and it's not close. Just has way better touch around the rim. Scores so much more easily than Adams

SixShooter
01-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Both seem ideal for what their teams ask of them.

Capela fits the more uptempo free lance system of Houston. Adams fits the more bruising defensive style of OKC.

I would rather have Adams as I see Capela being the more likely if the two to be a product of a system(D'toni ball)

Kblaze8855
01-09-2019, 09:36 PM
I

MrFonzworth
01-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Adams, nobody is more of a brickhouse when it comes to setting screens. He's just more effective on offense. He's also a better post defender whereas Capela is a better help and switch defender, so it's close. I'm content with Embiid though:rockon:

Smook A.
01-09-2019, 10:19 PM
I really like both but I gotta go with Capela. It's reallyyy close though. Capela has been improving his game every year, he's such a hard worker and plays with an insane amount of energy every single night. I'm also a little biased :lol

Xiao Yao You
01-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Can't go wrong with either but give me Gobert

Rudeboy3
01-10-2019, 01:29 AM
adams

brownmamba00
01-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Capela buried Adams in the paint last time they played each other CC had like a 20/20 game. Adams ended with 12 and 6.

Not a good look and I like Adams.

ShawkFactory
01-10-2019, 02:56 AM
Depends on what team I have. They both work well within the constructs of their teams

brownmamba00
01-10-2019, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I

jongib369
01-10-2019, 04:43 AM
Give me this guy (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymjwmc8-jVM)

A lot of the little guys are lucky they don't play in a different era, I dont think as many would be trying shit like this (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZsAoeqjb1c) with Karl Malone, Laimbeer, or even further back Wilt roaming around in a league that wasn't soft as baby shit.

Nevertheless despite not being anywhere close to being the best player in the league he's one of my favorites

Don't even point at my teammate (https://youtu.be/vdwhOb-OmhY)... Point to where I'm going to send you if ya don't calm down big fella

Jasper
01-10-2019, 12:57 PM
I tak Adams, he looks lik a block in the paint.

he can play weak side , very durable and is true center.
vg free throw shooter.

other player is more of a PF

raprap
01-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Adams

I like Capela but I think much of his success depends on Harden and Paul. Not a knock on him though he improved so much in these past two seasons

superduper
01-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Imagine Adams had King James spoon feeding him 20 free pts every single game and his current PG wasn't blatantly stealing rebounds from him

Imagine Clint had cancer chucker Westbrick holding the entire offense hostage and stealing his rebounds.

The answer is clearly Adams.

Rocket
01-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Adams is most likely at or close to his ceiling. Capela is getting better each season not to mention he has Hakeem working with him. We currently do not know what Capelas ceiling will be. I take Capela.