View Full Version : Embiid's team is straight trash

superduper
01-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Send this man some help

fourkicks44
01-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Send this man some help

The game was straight up disgusting.

They need to figure something out real soon because they have tough month coming up..

Or f#ck it, blow it up. I'm down with it.

Trade everyone except Embiid and TJ for draft picks.They are young enough.

Process 2.0.

Get it done, Elton.

Manny98
01-10-2019, 08:11 AM
He was the reason they lost 7 turnovers and played no defense

But of course it's everyone elses fault but EmChokes

Lakessss
01-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Embiid
Simmons
Butler
Fultz
TJ McConnell

How much help does Embiid need? His team is stacked and playing in the weak east. NO EXCUSES.

This is fun :roll:

QuebecBaller
01-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Trade Butler asap

Phenith
01-10-2019, 10:02 AM
When the primary ball handler can't and won't shoot the ball, it really limits what's available on the offensive end.

Mask the Embiid
01-10-2019, 10:05 AM
Brett Brown has to go.He is a bad coach and you wont see it until we get rid of him.I know its hard to let go of what is safe but im telling you....He is a bad coach with a bad system that doesnt fit the team he has now.This is not last years team.He wont adjust and he doesnt put or players in the best spots for them to be at their best.

WTF is ben simmons playing like he's rondo or draymond....you dont have a ray allen.....you dont have a paul pierce or kd.You have to make him be aggressive by changing your coaching style.He thinks this is how he's suppose to play in your shitty system

Haymaker
01-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Embiid to Lakers. Do it Magic! :applause:

Prometheus
01-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Turnovers

AirBonner
01-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Emtrash with 7 turnovers :roll:

Rudeboy3
01-10-2019, 10:32 AM
emchoke cooking up some hot trash with those 7 turnovers :roll: :roll: :roll:

FKAri
01-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Brett Brown has to go.He is a bad coach and you wont see it until we get rid of him.I know its hard to let go of what is safe but im telling you....He is a bad coach with a bad system that doesnt fit the team he has now.This is not last years team.He wont adjust and he doesnt put or players in the best spots for them to be at their best.

WTF is ben simmons playing like he's rondo or draymond....you dont have a ray allen.....you dont have a paul pierce or kd.You have to make him be aggressive by changing your coaching style.He thinks this is how he's suppose to play in your shitty system
Why does everybody always just blame the coach? Your ****ing PG shoots like ****ing Shaq in this pace and space era. How about you start there?

PP34Deuce
01-10-2019, 11:34 AM
If Ben Simmons was a natural scorer, he'd be scoring more but he's not. People keep thinking he will magically score 25 a game. Dude is not scoring like that.

Brett Brown seemed to be good for the rebuild but he's clearly not the right coach for this team. I actually think Mark Jackson would be good for this Philly team.