PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction: Draymond will be traded at or before the trade deadline this year.

Mask the Embiid
01-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Calling it, will bump if right.Will pretend like this thread didnt exist if wrong.They are going all in on trying to keep KD and they will let him know early.He has the keys to the franchise.

They will get a player whose contract expires after this season and will throw KD the supermax.

Haymaker
01-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Yup, that's how it will go down. Expect a turbulent negotiation with Klay too. He's looking to get paid and they will prioritize KD's extension before dealing with him which might upset him and push him to test the market.

Curry
Klay?
KD
Bell/Looney
Cousins

Im Still Ballin
01-10-2019, 10:09 AM
i see you OP i see you haha!

FKAri
01-10-2019, 10:49 AM
No way would they get equal value in return.

PP34Deuce
01-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Draymond is a tricky situation. The only teams I see he fits on are Spurs and Portland.

He's not going to be good for a team that's a bad team. Draymond to me is like Rondo in that they have to be on competitive teams to maximize the most out of them.

BigTicket
01-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Not buying it. Draymond may not be playing at his best right now, but he's still crucial to their championship hopes, and the Warriors are still the favorites by far.

You don't throw away a high chance of another championship, just to put yourself in a better place to negotiate in the offseason.