PDA

View Full Version : Who meant more to their teams? Jordan or Kyrie?

Dray n Klay
01-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Bulls with Jordan - 57 wins good defense

Bulls without Jordan - 55 wins, elite defense

Cavs with Kyrie - 51 wins, made Finals

Cavs without Kyrie - 50 wins, made Finals

Discuss

Marchesk
01-11-2019, 01:58 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1138318/lebroncrash.gif

3ball
01-11-2019, 02:07 AM

Discuss
How does a goat candidate only win 51 with prime Kyrie???!... :biggums:

And lebron fans have the temerity to whine about being an underdog?... :kobe:... Ridiculous

And is there a great player in the East losing their ass like AD and Kuzma out west?... Seems like if ur a great player in the East, you win.. ask kawhi.. ask DeMar.. lebron was the same, except he had big 3's and the most talent from 11-18' (even 18' without Kyrie)..

TheCorporation
01-11-2019, 02:17 AM

Discuss

Good thread.

Quite obviously we are deciding among two very high impact players. Jordan has a major impact of two full games, while Kyrie has an impact of one game.

It's hard for me to say at this point, but my gut tells me Jordan.

TheCorporation
01-11-2019, 02:18 AM

And lebron fans have the temerity to whine about being an underdog?... :kobe:... Ridiculous

And is there a great player in the East losing their ass like AD and Kuzma out west?... Seems like if ur a great player in the East, you win.. ask kawhi.. ask DeMar.. lebron was the same, except he had big 3's and the most talent from 11-18' (even 18' without Kyrie)..

Wait, so what was your answer? Who was the more impactful player?

+2 Jordan or +1 Irving?

3ball
01-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Good thread.

Quite obviously we are deciding among two very high impact players. Jordan has a major impact of two full games, while Kyrie has an impact of one game.

It's hard for me to say at this point, but my gut tells me Jordan.
lebron's 12' and 13' heat could've won 55 without him and been a 2nd round team

It's all about the state a team is left in - if it's left as a goat team, then it will still be respectable.. if it's left in shambles and getting blown away, then it's probably going to be blown up

TheCorporation
01-11-2019, 02:32 AM
lebron's 12' and 13' heat could've won 55 without him and been a 2nd round team

It's all about the state a team is left in - if it's left as a goat team, then it will still be respectable.. if it's left in shambles and getting blown away, then it's probably going to be blown up

I'm glad you mentioned the Miami Heat. Let's take a quick peak and see what happened there

2014 Heat (w/ LBJ): 54 wins (Finals)
2015 Heat (w/o LBJ): 37 wins (missed playoffs)

:lebronamazed:

It looks like Miami fell by a tad bit more than 2 wins.

Real14
01-11-2019, 03:04 AM
Kblaze you there?

tpols
01-11-2019, 03:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CHZfvp3.gif

:lol

3ball
01-11-2019, 08:55 AM
I'm glad you mentioned the Miami Heat. Let's take a quick peak and see what happened there

2014 Heat (w/ LBJ): 54 wins (Finals)
2015 Heat (w/o LBJ): 37 wins (missed playoffs)

:lebronamazed:

It looks like Miami fell by a tad bit more than 2 wins.
That's how weak his conference is

In any other conference (like if the mavs/spurs/warriors were in lebron's conference), it's a drop from 1st round to lottery.. but in the 14' East, it was Finals to lottery

Although the heat only missed the playoffs and at least 45 wins because Wade/Bosh were hurt for 6 games

PeroAntic
01-11-2019, 09:33 AM
damn its impressive how op manages to make stupider and stupider threads with each passing day.

Rocket
01-11-2019, 09:58 AM
:biggums:

TheCorporation
01-12-2019, 02:54 PM
That's how weak his conference is

In any other conference (like if the mavs/spurs/warriors were in lebron's conference), it's a drop from 1st round to lottery.. but in the 14' East, it was Finals to lottery

Although the heat only missed the playoffs and at least 45 wins because Wade/Bosh were hurt for 6 games

Oh is that right? So how are the Cleveland Cavaliers doing this year? I heard they won 50 games with LeBron last year. Does anyone wish to post the Cavaliers current win pace for the 2019 season?

superduper
01-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Does vicariously living through Bran make up for your own personal failures?

TheCorporation
01-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Does vicariously living through Bran make up for your own personal failures?

Sheesh, you didn't even answer the question at hand and instead of trying to discuss basketball you elected to come at the OP with a personal attack? Be better, Superduper.

fileman1209
01-12-2019, 03:05 PM
damn its impressive how op manages to make stupider and stupider threads with each passing day.

Yeah I'm a fan of LeBron but this thread is stupid as hell

superduper
01-12-2019, 03:06 PM
OP getting eviscerated as usual