PDA

View Full Version : Blind Taste Test. What player has the higher ceiling?Comparing 2 players from the 90s

Mask the Embiid
01-11-2019, 08:34 PM
16 ppg
8 rpg
8 apg
2 stls
1 blk
shoots 5% higher from the field

or

17 ppg
7 rpg
4 apg
1 stl
1blk
shoots +20% higher 3% and ft%

you wont figure out these players trust me... i made sure of it with a couple changes to the numbers.I just want to see who do you think has the higher ceiling without your bias agenda attached.The altered numbers wont affect anything cause i altered them on both ends

edit #1 player is not lebron james in the 2011 finals....his numbers are remarkably close though.....neither player is lebron or jordan or kobe and you wont figure out who they are until i let the cat out of the bag....just answer the damn op without an agenda....is it really that hard?

Loco 50
01-11-2019, 08:36 PM
16 ppg
8 rpg
8 apg
2 stls
1 blk
shots 5% higher from the field

or

17 ppg
7 rpg
4 apg
1 stl
1blk
+20% higher 3% and ft%

you wont figure out these players trust me... i made sure of it with a couple changes in the numbers.I just want to see who do you think has the higher ceiling without your bias
Can't tell a trend, therefore, can't tell a ceiling with a single season snapshot of stats and nothing else.

Mask the Embiid
01-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Can't tell a trend, therefore, can't tell a ceiling with a single season snapshot of stats and nothing else.
just answer the damn op.....what numbers would you rather have if both numbers were accomplished in a championship run

MrFonzworth
01-11-2019, 08:40 PM
90s the one on top. Todays era the one on bottom