PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving upset at Hayward after game

ArbitraryWater
01-13-2019, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGBwz4iLQc

:lol

Whats he upset for?

Dude was sitting behind half court not moving a muscle, completely out of Hayward's passing range, lol.

ImKobe
01-13-2019, 07:30 AM
It looked like Kyrie was upset that he passed it too early and to the wrong guy. It's the same play they used to run with IT, who would come out the backcourt and they would either give him a shot or to someone else with an easier look.

He was supposed to pass it to Horford, who would then hand it off to Irving for the three.

PeroAntic
01-13-2019, 09:29 AM
It looked like Kyrie was upset that he passed it too early and to the wrong guy. It's the same play they used to run with IT, who would come out the backcourt and they would either give him a shot or to someone else with an easier look.

He was supposed to pass it to Horford, who would then hand it off to Irving for the three.
Exactly. But Tatum didn't get a bad look either, and Hayward needs to make decisions in a matter of split seconds.

Nothing wrong with Kyrie expressing his frustration, especially if it was the drawn play.

aj1987
01-13-2019, 10:05 AM

There were 2.9 seconds on the clock and Kyrie wasn't even trying to make a move.

scuzzy
01-13-2019, 10:09 AM

top comments on /r/nba highlights starting to become a big splash on ISH

stalkerforlife
01-13-2019, 10:59 AM
Aren't you glad you left Utah, Gordo?

Looool.

Could've been a legend and remembered in Utah. Smh.

NBASTATMAN
01-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Boston with all that talent looks shitty...

IF Kyrie can't win with this much talent Boston won't sign him to a max contract.. I wouldnt be surprised if he is traded for A Davis at point.. The Celtics don't need another guard they need a big who can dominate.. A Davis is a top 5 player in the league.. Not top 3 though..

superduper
01-13-2019, 11:31 AM
Yeah it's clear Hayward was supposed to pass the ball to Horford just by the way Horford is reacting on that play, who was then supposed to hand it off to Kyrie. Hayward decided to ignore everything and have Tatum chuck a horrible shot.

Yeah guys lets blame Kyrie!!

Ben Simmons 25
01-13-2019, 11:31 AM
Boston with all that talent looks shitty...

IF Kyrie can't win with this much talent Boston won't sign him to a max contract.. I wouldnt be surprised if he is traded for A Davis at point.. The Celtics don't need another guard they need a big who can dominate.. A Davis is a top 5 player in the league.. Not top 3 though..

If Boston could get Anthony Davis for Irving and Brown or Irving and Tatum, they would be fools not to do it.

But they can't get that... and they can't get that because Irving flat out won't re-sign with New Orleans. That's not going to happen. Nevermind the fact that New Orleans flat out wouldn't do that deal either unless Davis demanded a trade.

There is no package Boston can put together for Anthony Davis that isn't going to gut their roster.

ImKobe
01-13-2019, 11:42 AM

Doesn't take a genius to figure out what they were trying to do. You would have known that as well if you actually watched & played basketball.

Ben Simmons 25
01-13-2019, 11:44 AM

Haha, it's true.

ArbitraryWater
01-13-2019, 12:05 PM
gotta be a better leader than that, right guys

Manny98
01-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Kyrie being exposed for the horrible leader that he is throwing the younger ones under the bus in front of the media getting angry at Hayward :roll: :roll: :roll:

Biggest cancer in the league amazing how LeBron dealt with his bullshit for 3 years and won a championship

kennethgriffen
01-13-2019, 12:10 PM
typical... another black player throwing a white guy under the bus

dude wasn't even moving. if he waited for kyrie he gets a 5 second violation

kennethgriffen
01-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Yeah it's clear Hayward was supposed to pass the ball to Horford just by the way Horford is reacting on that play, who was then supposed to hand it off to Kyrie. Hayward decided to ignore everything and have Tatum chuck a horrible shot.

they weren't moving.. theres always a backup play

Manny98
01-13-2019, 12:11 PM

Shut your ass up you'll be the first to call LeBron out if he did the same shit saying he's a bad leader blah blah blah

But when Kyrie does it he gets a pass :rolleyes:

ballinhun8
01-13-2019, 02:35 PM

Exactly this.

But 75% of guys on this board never played organized ball so they honestly think Kyrie was just standing around.

Even if he was say waiting for the pass inbounds, 2.9 is plenty time to get from midcourt to the 3pt line and get a shot off. Morons.

bison
01-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Exactly this.

But 75% of guys on this board never played organized ball so they honestly think Kyrie was just standing around.

Even if he was say waiting for the pass inbounds, 2.9 is plenty time to get from midcourt to the 3pt line and get a shot off. Morons.

Yup. Would have been a catch and shoot in rhythm situation, a shot kyrie is more than capable of making. Maybe not even catch and shoot, as there would have even been enough time for one dribble even if necessary

Skip_Bayless
01-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Yup. Would have been a catch and shoot in rhythm situation, a shot kyrie is more than capable of making. Maybe not even catch and shoot, as there would have even been enough time for one dribble even if necessary

This is true. Kyrie is not at fault here, just LeBron nut sack lickers trying to blame Kyrie when everyone knows LeBron is a cancer that Kyrie didn't want to continue playing with.

Gus Hemmingway
01-13-2019, 04:13 PM
Shouldn't have put his team in that hole behind to begin with

42 min spectating the big boys on the squat rack

Asks to work in so he can do 3 sets of curls

The Closer

Lebronxrings
01-13-2019, 04:58 PM
kyrie wanted no part of that play :oldlol:

Skip_Bayless
01-13-2019, 10:00 PM
This is a copypasta, but still worth posting.
He's a champion. A lot of you don't know what that's like, so you look at such people like they're crazy.

He's been the a place the rest haven't. This situation is much like some girls I've met. They legit get blindsided by the higher level of boyfriend which I perform. Flowers and Olive Garden ain't s***. Your last guy set a f***ing low bar. Your current guy is turning you into s***. Things I would come through with come well ahead of people's imagination to start.

But then they get insecure like "wow, I never knew this quality of life existed, and the worst part is I denied it this whole time!" That does suck because then it is saying they have simple-minded this whole time, and long term they're going to be perplexed by the higher standard which I carry myself.

And that's the thing about Vanessa Bryant. Through the divorce episode she was probably thinking "wow there's no one out there like Kobe. Absolutely no one" — I mean I'll admit it's pretty uncool to cheat on her when he has kids, but his game, his popularity, fire, tenacity, chiseled looks and international upbringing can never be found elsewhere in this galaxy. It's not a popularity contest, but his body of work that makes him like no other. Props to Vanessa for recognizing what he brings to the table, and also prioritizing making sure her kids don't grow up in a broken home. No rich smuck or pool boy would ever match the greatness of Kobe Bryant.

Kobe Bryant was being prescribed as a cancer and s*** between his championship runs, but 20/20 hindsight and now finally everyone realizes he was the best mofo around. That's where Kyrie is at right now. He's in a Smushbe phase. I mean he's no Kobe, but he's at a point where most people don't realize how much better he knows than his peers, so they'll trash him for what they don't understand.

moongaze
01-13-2019, 10:39 PM
Celtics team seems to have issues getting along. First Morris pushes Brown and now this. They are putting too much pressure on themselves. They need to stop coming out to the media with their frustrations after every loss. Kyrie seems to have learned from LeBron as far as using the media to motivate his teammates. Or maybe that's just how the media spins it. Either way, they just need to chill. The season really only starts during the playoffs. They are gonna burn themselves out before that time comes if they keep up the drama .

superduper
01-13-2019, 10:40 PM
Shut your ass up you'll be the first to call LeBron out if he did the same shit saying he's a bad leader blah blah blah

But when Kyrie does it he gets a pass :rolleyes:

Wtf are you talking about. What does my post about the play have to do with Kyrie's comments.

Stfu kid go study basketballreference and line graphs.

Smoke117
01-13-2019, 10:41 PM
Hayward shouldn't even be the guy passing it in, but the team is so devoid of any decent playmakers and passers that he is. He should be out there trying to get his look. In this situation Marcus Smart should be brought in to do the in ball pass.