PDA

View Full Version : I'm guessing nobody saw Jokic absolutely DOMINATE last night

superduper
01-14-2019, 11:49 AM
Stats are one thing.

Scoring ability is one thing.

Forcing assist stats with negative impact is one thing.

Jokic's ability to elevate his teammates with his vision and IQ is something else completely. I would say NOBODY in the league currently is able to elevate their teammates to the ability that Jokic is strictly with passing. The way he feeds his teammates is so intricate and extremely effective. So much more complex and deadly than driving and dishing to corner shooters hoping your shooters shoot 100%fg because if they don't then your drive and kick style is completely useless.

Once Jokic makes it clear to the other team that they CANNOT double him because he will absolutely decimate their defense with his amazing vision, he is also able to score at will with his amazing touch and feel for the game. Not to mention there isn't a single player in the league that can stop Jokic's combination of raw, flabby, old man type strength + his skills/post moves/touch.

If Denver finishes with the first seed this guy will be the runaway MVP there is no denying that. And if not this year then it doesn't even matter because this dude will DEFINITELY win an MVP in his career even way before EmGOAT does.

Dude is an incredible talent with absolutely no drama or passive aggressive nonsense attached.

Joker :rockon:

Manny98
01-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Glad you admit he's better than EmChoke :applause:

LAmbruh
01-14-2019, 12:04 PM
hot take when it reaches front page of reddit

zero take immediately after the game ends

OP in a nutshell

superduper
01-14-2019, 12:34 PM

OP in a nutshell

What?

I've been bigging up Jokic all year. No shit there's a reddit thread when he plays well :oldlol:

And I was busy with my girl and fam last night bro not all of us are on here 24/7 on 20 alts like you.

Nice try tho :rockon:

scuzzy
01-14-2019, 12:37 PM

OP in a nutshell
:lol this

superduper
01-14-2019, 12:39 PM
:lol this

Yeah completely ignore what I said above to login to an alt to agree with yourself like the loser you are.

Hope 1 starring my thread gave you a kick cause it'll probably be the best and most productive part of your sorry ass day :oldlol:

superduper
01-14-2019, 12:57 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PessimisticGenerousCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

FKAri
01-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Best passing big ever. 90sGOAT can eat a fat dicc.

Real14
01-14-2019, 01:33 PM
Glad you admit he's better than EmChoke :applause:
U can call them whatever they still better than LeQuitness

Trollsmasher
01-14-2019, 01:40 PM
dude's out there running PnR as a ballhandler with another center and it works:bowdown: :bowdown:

r0drig0lac
01-14-2019, 01:42 PM
ridiculous

90sgoat
01-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Best passing big ever. 90sGOAT can eat a fat dicc.

Dude what you're on about?

I'm all in on these golden age euros.

This truly is the age of the european.

NugzFan
01-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Stats are one thing.

Scoring ability is one thing.

Forcing assist stats with negative impact is one thing.

Jokic's ability to elevate his teammates with his vision and IQ is something else completely. I would say NOBODY in the league currently is able to elevate their teammates to the ability that Jokic is strictly with passing. The way he feeds his teammates is so intricate and extremely effective. So much more complex and deadly than driving and dishing to corner shooters hoping your shooters shoot 100%fg because if they don't then your drive and kick style is completely useless.

Once Jokic makes it clear to the other team that they CANNOT double him because he will absolutely decimate their defense with his amazing vision, he is also able to score at will with his amazing touch and feel for the game. Not to mention there isn't a single player in the league that can stop Jokic's combination of raw, flabby, old man type strength + his skills/post moves/touch.

If Denver finishes with the first seed this guy will be the runaway MVP there is no denying that. And if not this year then it doesn't even matter because this dude will DEFINITELY win an MVP in his career even way before EmGOAT does.

Dude is an incredible talent with absolutely no drama or passive aggressive nonsense attached.

Joker :rockon:

:cheers:

stalkerforlife
01-14-2019, 02:34 PM
Should be MVP.

MrFonzworth
01-14-2019, 02:45 PM
OP's Embiid membership has been revoked. Enjoy stanning the stinky euro.

superduper
01-14-2019, 03:02 PM
OP's Embiid membership has been revoked. Enjoy stanning the stinky euro.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

3ball
01-14-2019, 04:31 PM
You don't think bird did that 10 times better and quicker??

Bird made that pass IMMEDIATELY upon catching it with a smaller window to get the pass in

Today's spacing-enhanced passing makes shit easy compared to the advanced passing/instinct required on unspaced courts

It's night and day, but the spacing LOOKS great, so fans think it's better

But really the spacing looks like a neatly organized marching band and the passing looks planned, and mechanical.... Nothing compared to the random fury of no-spacing.. I'm not advocating for bringing back no spacing, but there's no way today's spaced out mickey mouse game represents better skill

superduper
01-15-2019, 01:07 PM
Joker about to show why he's the MVP tonight :rockon:

kennethgriffen
01-15-2019, 01:21 PM
i might leave jokic ahead of luka for now. but not for long

NuggetsFan
01-15-2019, 03:19 PM
He had a play last game where he was P&R ball handler and hit Plumlee for an alley oop. It's crazy watching an almost 7 foot C run the pick and roll. His passing for a C is just insane. He can pass the ball from any situation, not just out of the post/hitting cutters like most great passing big men. He can bring the ball up the floor, and pass in transition, out of the P&R, off the dribble, in the post etc. like an actual PG.

He's for sure a top 10 player in the league. His impact just goes beyond the numbers.