PDA

View Full Version : How is scoring off of stiff arms any worse than scoring off of illegal screens?

Bronbron23
01-14-2019, 06:55 PM
Curry fans kill Bron for stiff arms and traveling but conveniently ignore the hundred moving screens curry gets a game. I don't deny bron benefits from these things but curry benefits way more from all the moving screens he gets. They're both illegal. What's the difference?

bullettooth
01-14-2019, 06:59 PM
Curry fans kill Bron for stiff arms and traveling but conveniently ignore the hundred moving screens curry gets a game. I don't deny bron benefits from these things but curry benefits way more from all the moving screens he gets. They're both illegal. What's the difference?

There's no difference. Both should be called out. But I see LeBron get away with the stiff arm far more often than anyone else for anything else.

RRR3
01-14-2019, 07:00 PM
There's no difference. Both should be called out. But I see LeBron get away with the stiff arm far more often than anyone else for anything else.
Because you’re obsessed with LeBron.

bullettooth
01-14-2019, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Because you

superduper
01-14-2019, 07:43 PM
DAMN this thread is going to be avoided like the absolute plague.

I'm glad we have an unbias Bran stan on the forum :cheers:

MrFonzworth
01-14-2019, 07:43 PM
You only watch LeBron thats why.

Real14
01-14-2019, 07:54 PM
You only watch LeBron thats why.
Here we go with the LeXcuses:lol

StrongLurk
01-14-2019, 07:56 PM
What's amazing is retards like bullettooth spend time watching someone they hate...what a waste of life.

You won't ever see me watching the kardashians or James Harden play basketball.

superduper
01-14-2019, 07:57 PM

Giannis is a close 2nd tbh.

bigkingsfan
01-14-2019, 07:58 PM
He's just patenting off MJ push off.

Bronbron23
01-14-2019, 08:19 PM
I don't know man. LeBron may stiff arm a hand full of times a game. Steph probably gets 5 times that many moving screens a game.

bullettooth
01-14-2019, 08:26 PM
What's amazing is retards like bullettooth spend time watching someone they hate...what a waste of life.

You won't ever see me watching the kardashians or James Harden play basketball.

LeBron IS the Kardashian of the NBA and you're gagging all over his peen.

Hey Yo
01-14-2019, 08:33 PM
Except for the part where you don't even know what the hell a still arm is ..:oldlol:

Below is a stiff arm.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Calvin+Johnson+Mark+Barron+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+h7 7VDBWloaVl.jpg

Link to LeBron doing the above in an NBA game???

RRR3
01-14-2019, 08:36 PM
Bulletdoof having a complete meltdown :biggums:

The man is absolutely SEETHING.