PDA

View Full Version : Is tonight Luke's final night coaching the Lakers?

Lakessss
01-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Hopefully so. He has been terrible for the development of our young guys.

He is the reason the Lakers don't have a shooting coach, telling Magic they don't need one. Look how that turned out. :facepalm

kennethgriffen
01-15-2019, 11:19 PM
motivational speaking is 90% of an nba coaches job

its not drawing up plays... teams draw up maybe 2-3 plays a quarter and let the players call it the rest of the time. its lebrons offense and they have nobody to blame but him for its failures

if not him then their lack of energy on defense

coaches in college are valid fall guys... but in the nba its mostly the players just not giving it their all

its obvious they're mailing it in and i think its specifically to get walton fired and replaced with a black head coach.

white males are being phased out of the mainstream in all aspects of entertainment and business. its just the liberal way of todays society

TheCorporation
01-16-2019, 12:08 AM
I'm watching the game now and if they lose again...Yes I think he is in deep trouble. Losing 3 in a row. Losing to the Cavs and Bulls. And falling to 3-8 without LeBron.

Careful now, Walton. :no:

superduper
01-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Curry went 16-0 with Luke zero excuses.

Doranku
01-16-2019, 12:29 AM
Quit saying "our". You are a LeBron stan, not a Lakers fan.

Lakessss
01-16-2019, 04:43 AM
Quit saying "our". You are a LeBron stan, not a Lakers fan.
Check the name and check the date the account was made buddy.
I watched every single Lakers game despite them being horrendous thanks to injuries and lack of leadership skills and not knowing how to close a game usually thanks to Luke