PDA

View Full Version : So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

TheMan
01-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Trump kept promising that Mexico would pay for his glorious wall, Mexico kept telling him, no we ain't...

Fastforward basically 3 years into Trump's presidency and Trump is no longer insisting that Mexico pay for the wall but US taxpayers, has even shutdown the US govt because he knows if he can't get congress to fund his beautiful wall, it will never get built, rofl...he even said he never said Mexico would pay "directly" for his wall, whatever that means :oldlol:

Meanwhile, a new NAFTA deal was done so he basically has zero leverage at this point.

So can we all agree he got his shit pushed in by MX or nah?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SillyLankyBanteng.webp

MAGA still winning, huh?

https://youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8

https://media.tenor.com/images/a7eeee355baa2c7fe6a1d1ed11f1101a/tenor.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/1ee7b366f8e7b7f63c8736fddd7ef7f4/tenor.gif

highwhey
01-16-2019, 01:19 PM
trumptards are going to run in here and hit you with some bs, they will do everything but answer why trump failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall :lol

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 01:29 PM
trumptards are going to run in here and hit you with some bs, they will do everything but answer why trump failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall :lol
Their go to answer is Trump never said Mexico will write a check. Mexico will pay for it through the new trade deal. Mental gymnastics :oldlol:

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-
10 billion (https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf)

[QUOTE]"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I

TheMan
01-16-2019, 01:30 PM
True dat carnal...I kept telling these fools that Mexico would never pay for Trump's wall but these dudes didn't listen...now Trump never says that shit and he's holding the US govt hostage to get gringos to pay for his wall.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13C9Ls0jJOKJLq/giphy.gif

If these Trumpies knew just how much they clown Trump on the regular down here :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
01-16-2019, 01:39 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/yxBdJgqb/81-KSwd-ILw-IL.jpg

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-04-2019/q0A2ZA.gif

meanwhile, as mexico is laughing at us, we're losing 0.13 points in gdp for every week of the shutdown, threatening to plunge us into recession (per the white house's own $tats (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/politics/government-shutdown-economy.html))

the united states of cuckerica :facepalm

TheMan
01-16-2019, 01:47 PM
I suspect I won't see many Trumptards responding my OP :oldlol:

You can not spin it that Mexico didn't make Trump su hijo :roll:

NumberSix
01-16-2019, 01:58 PM
Didn’t it just get revealed yesterday that Mexico’s president took a $100 million bribe from El Chapo?

highwhey
01-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Didn’t it just get revealed yesterday that Mexico’s president took a $100 million bribe from El Chapo?

annnnd just as predicted

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 02:01 PM
I suspect I won't see many Trumptards responding my OP :oldlol:

You can not spin it that Mexico didn't make Trump su hijo :roll:

Mexico paying for it was never a big deal to anyone, even people who voted for Trump. The idea of the wall has been around a long time. In 2006, a Congressional Act authorizing 700 miles of barrier was voted FOR by reps including Schumer, Obama, and Clinton :lol

Now, because they need to oppose Republicans for national division purposes, they're claiming it's a completely different situation because they voted for a "fence" not a "wall" as if there's any meaningful difference in the purpose each.

Trump started adding "Mexico will pay for it!" as campaign bluster. Nobody ever actually cared. His voters weren't like "Nah, **** the wall, oh wait, Mexico will pay? Now I'll vote Trump." Not every Trump voter cares about the wall itself. It's about his commitment to deterring illegal immigration, which clearly he has shown. Unfortunately, Congress won't cooperate because their string-pulling overlords don't want them to. It's that simple.

I mean if this is what it takes for you to feel like you "got one" on Trump, by all means, go ahead. You come off as very, very insecure about being Mexican. Always trying to hide it with projection. If you need this, hermano, take it. You can have this victory. Revel in it. Enjoy yourself :pimp:

SomeBlackDude
01-16-2019, 02:02 PM

would be a nice down payment for the wall.

you think the emperor can 'art of the deal' him into giving us the cash?

:confusedshrug:

Smoke117
01-16-2019, 02:12 PM
OP's trump meltdowns are always a great show. :applause:

TheMan
01-16-2019, 02:14 PM
Thats doubtful, EPN was corrupt but his government captured el Chapo and extradited him to the US, if he wanted to protect el Chapo, he doesn't get arrested and he especially doesn't get shipped off to the US.

TheMan
01-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Mexico paying for it was never a big deal to anyone, even people who voted for Trump. The idea of the wall has been around a long time. In 2006, a Congressional Act authorizing 700 miles of barrier was voted FOR by reps including Schumer, Obama, and Clinton :lol

Now, because they need to oppose Republicans for national division purposes, they're claiming it's a completely different situation because they voted for a "fence" not a "wall" as if there's any meaningful difference in the purpose each.

Trump started adding "Mexico will pay for it!" as campaign bluster. Nobody ever actually cared. His voters weren't like "Nah, **** the wall, oh wait, Mexico will pay? Now I'll vote Trump." Not every Trump voter cares about the wall itself. It's about his commitment to deterring illegal immigration, which clearly he has shown. Unfortunately, Congress won't cooperate because their string-pulling overlords don't want them to. It's that simple.

I mean if this is what it takes for you to feel like you "got one" on Trump, by all means, go ahead. You come off as very, very insecure about being Mexican. Always trying to hide it with projection. If you need this, hermano, take it. You can have this victory. Revel in it. Enjoy yourself :pimp:
You would suck ass as a psychologist :oldlol:

I'm far from being insecure as a Mexican American, I'm proud as fukk of it and don't try to hide it. So by your standards, all the Americans who say their proud to be American and MAGA are actually insecure about being American :lol

Ok bruh

TheMan
01-16-2019, 02:21 PM
OP's trump meltdowns are always a great show. :applause:
OK you got me, Trump making US taxpayers pay for his wall and not MX has made me meltdown :lol

Higwhey called it...deflection :applause:

iamgine
01-16-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure people actually believe when Trump said Mexico will pay for it. Even the most adamant Trump supporter must have some doubt about that. In reality, Mexico paying for it would only be cherry on top. The wall itself is the prize.

TheMan
01-16-2019, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure people actually believe when Trump said Mexico will pay for it. Even the most adamant Trump supporter must have some doubt about that. In reality, Mexico paying for it would only be cherry on top. The wall itself is the prize.
Trump's border wall consistently polls unfavorably :confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 02:29 PM
You would suck ass as a psychologist :oldlol:

I'm far from being insecure as a Mexican American, I'm proud as fukk of it and don't try to hide it. So by your standards, all the Americans who say their proud to be American and MAGA are actually insecure about being American :lol

Ok bruh

No but like Ive seen you defend Mexico when it’s not even being insulted. Like if theres a pic of a Mexican chick and someone claims theyre not feeling her, youll argue with them. Youll get triggered that not every person finds every mexican woman attractive. Or youll jump into a discussion of some US cultural thing and be like “Thats so stupid. In MEXICO we do it so much better...” It feels like youre more trying to convince yourself, since nobody else actually cares. Also Trump triggers the FVCK out of you.

It just seems like you always need to convince other people Mexico “can hang” with other countries or cultures. I feel like you really go out of your way to try to convince people of that. It just always seems like that.

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 02:30 PM

Yea, Trumptards never believed Mexico was gonna pay for the wall... (https://youtu.be/4GCHmRSJX-A?t=4) :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
01-16-2019, 02:32 PM

*steel slat barrier.

we're not even getting that. :facepalm

highwhey
01-16-2019, 02:32 PM
same trumptards back tracking now were the ones celebrating on ISH about Trump, look at them now :roll:

TheMan
01-16-2019, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile]No but like Ive seen you defend Mexico when it

SomeBlackDude
01-16-2019, 02:44 PM
as a diehard, red hat wearing maga enthusiast, even i find it odd that the wall did not become an issue until a week before the crooked dems took control of the house.

i mean we had the oval office, the senate, the house for 2 whole years and not even a whisper about a wall.

but now it's an issue worthy of a costly, pointless shutdown... only when we no longer control the house purse strings.

a more cynical person or 'cuck' might conclude that the emperor never had any real intention of building that mexico funded wall and is just now posturing because he has the perfect scapegoat in nancy pelosi.

but again, only a cuck would think in this fashion.

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't call that insecure, probably a bit overzealous but def not insecure.

And no bro, I don't go defending Mexican chicks just because of their background, can't recall ever doing that. A chick is hot or not, no matter her background. We have plenty of dogs over here like every country...

Hey I'm proud of my culture, so sue me.

And you're right, I dislike Trump immensely but I don't make a lot of threads about him...probably my first Trump thread in a year at least. I oppose Trump on political differences and also because he talks shit about my people.

Whateva man. We 2019 now, Im not gonna argue for pages and pages about anything.

Go on and enjoy your thread. Give Trump the business! Right, left, right, left, you got him reachin for the ropes. Keep on keepin on.

NumberSix
01-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Thats doubtful, EPN was corrupt but his government captured el Chapo and extradited him to the US, if he wanted to protect el Chapo, he doesn't get arrested and he especially doesn't get shipped off to the US.
Whatever bruh. I

TheMan
01-16-2019, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Whatever bruh. I

TheMan
01-16-2019, 03:26 PM
Whateva man. We 2019 now, Im not gonna argue for pages and pages about anything.

Go on and enjoy your thread. Give Trump the business! Right, left, right, left, you got him reachin for the ropes. Keep on keepin on.
It's aight bruh, Mueller gonna tap dat orange ass in due time :cheers:

Vragrant
01-16-2019, 03:28 PM
So we went from Mexico paying for a wall to holding federal employees hostage until American taxpayers pay for it.

Patrick Chewing
01-16-2019, 03:33 PM
Pointless drivel

Thought we were going to be nicer in 2019? Why bait people into arguing? We bored or something?

baudkarma
01-16-2019, 05:21 PM

So either Trump supporters believed him when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, or they voted for someone they knew was flat-out lying to them. Either way they look pretty stupid.

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Whatever bruh. I

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 05:41 PM
So either Trump supporters believed him when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, or they voted for someone they knew was flat-out lying to them. Either way they look pretty stupid.

:lol When was the last time anyone had an option to vote for someone who didnt lie?

“Read my lips, no new taxes.”

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

“Mission Accomplished.”

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.”

Who’ve you been voting for that never told a lie? Legit curious to know.

“But TRUMP arghg arrghg arrghgh...”

We know. We know.

Hawker
01-16-2019, 06:35 PM
True dat carnal...I kept telling these fools that Mexico would never pay for Trump's wall but these dudes didn't listen...now Trump never says that shit and he's holding the US govt hostage to get gringos to pay for his wall.

https://media.giphy.com/media/13C9Ls0jJOKJLq/giphy.gif

If these Trumpies knew just how much they clown Trump on the regular down here :oldlol:

Just like you kept telling us Hillary was going to win.

I never actually thought Mexico would write a check but if you remove a lot of illegal immigrants - you will save money just based on having less people in the US to take care of. It’s ridiculous thatnillegals can go to school in the US. That’s tax money - state and federal.

Also, you really think Americans care that Mexicans have a negative opinion of trump. The Tijuana mayor seems to like him. How many politicians have been murdered over the past couple years? Mexicans are in no position to talk any shit about American politics.

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=Akrazotile]:lol When was the last time anyone had an option to vote for someone who didnt lie?

andgar923
01-16-2019, 07:46 PM
:lol @ Trumptards backtracking and making excuses.

One of Trump's biggest (and some will argue THE biggest promise) promises was that Mexico will pay for the wall.

He stated this emphatically multiple times. It was rallying call aside from "Lock her up!!!" people were swindled and hoodwinked by the con man that is Trump.

Dro
01-16-2019, 08:05 PM
Yall better than me. I cant keep trying to speak logic to these dudes who idolize a racist, bigoted coward. People should just respond to their posts with that pic with all of their heads buried in the sand. I cant remember what thread it was in. I know SOMEBODY has it.

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Except Trump lies every time he opens his mouth

"But TRUMP :blah :blah :blah "

We know, we know.

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 08:08 PM
Yall better than me. I cant keep trying to speak logic to these dudes who idolize a racist, bigoted coward. People should just respond to their posts with that pic with all of their heads buried in the sand. I cant remember what thread it was in. I know SOMEBODY has it.

:lol

You're arguably the least intelligent poster here

tpols
01-16-2019, 08:24 PM
tbh i dont even know (que nombre) who the president of Mexico is.

it would be like knowing who won MVP in the WNBA 2 years ago.

LAmbruh
01-16-2019, 08:34 PM

Yeah your posts generally scream I live in a bubble

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 08:35 PM

I'm pretty sure it's Carlos Mencia. But someone can fact check me on that.

Real Men Wear Green
01-16-2019, 09:10 PM
Nah. Mexico just ignored some stupid shit that our president said to some stupid people to get elected.

Now Pelosi grounding him for the State of the Union? "Who's your Mommy" moment.

NumberSix
01-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Nah. Mexico just ignored some stupid shit that our president said to some stupid people to get elected.

Now Pelosi grounding him for the State of the Union? "Who's your Mommy" moment.
So, it doesn

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 09:39 PM
So, it doesn’t bother you that Pelosi totally made up a lie about why the SOTU should be delayed?

She claimed there wouldn’t be adequate security due to the shut down. Apparently, she didn’t even attempt to contact secret security about this. She just made it up.

It’s also ironic that she’s using ‘security concerns’. She insists on not securing the border which causes a shut down and now she says we can’t have a SOTU address because she’s concerned about security.
Trumptards losing their shit over a lie :roll:

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 09:41 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/35bdsvb.jpg

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 09:43 PM
"But TRUMP :blah :blah :blah "

We know, we know.
Translation: I have no retort because it's true

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 09:52 PM

"But TRUMP :blah :blah :blah !!!!!! "

Facepalm
01-16-2019, 09:57 PM
"But TRUMP :blah :blah :blah !!!!!! "

Akrazotile
01-16-2019, 10:08 PM

Real Men Wear Green
01-16-2019, 10:27 PM
[quote=NumberSix]So, it doesn

TheMan
01-16-2019, 10:33 PM
Trump to his supporters at a rally...and I'm gonna build a big beautiful wall and do you know who's gonna pay for it?
Trump supporters...Mexico!
Mexico!
Mexic!
Mexi!
Mex!
Me!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/d606cde8f0823e35e9e883125b59afa6/tenor.gif

highwhey
01-16-2019, 10:38 PM
Trump to his supporters at a rally...and I'm gonna build a big beautiful wall and do you know who's gonna pay for it?
Mexico!
Mexic!
Mexi!
Mex!
Me!!!

:roll:

Dro
01-16-2019, 11:35 PM
Mexico!
Mexic!
Mexi!
Mex!
Me!!!

:lol :lol :lol

nathanjizzle
01-17-2019, 10:21 AM
its the trade deal that will pay for the wall :roll:

how people can be so gullible and stupid is beyond me.

bladefd
01-17-2019, 04:41 PM
I will just post this here..

As the Trump administration demands funding for a border wall to stop illegal immigration, a new study finds that for the seventh consecutive year, visa overstays far exceeded unauthorized border crossings.

The report released Wednesday by the Center for Migration Studies of New York finds that from 2016-2017, people who overstayed their visas accounted for 62 percent of the newly undocumented, while 38 percent had crossed a border illegally.

The study also finds that the undocumented population from Mexico fell by almost 400,000 people in 2017 and that since 2010, the number of undocumented from that country fell by 1.3 million.

"We have made tremendous progress since the year 2000 in reducing undocumented immigration into this country," the study's author, CMS senior fellow Robert Warren, told NPR.

Warren was the director of statistics at the Immigration and Naturalization Service from 1986 to 1995. He said that both the Bush and Obama administrations had roughly doubled the size of the Border Patrol and that the country has seen results.
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings

Akrazotile
01-17-2019, 05:23 PM
I will just post this here..

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/16/686056668/for-seventh-consecutive-year-visa-overstays-exceeded-illegal-border-crossings.

That’s an easy problem to solve.

Less visas.

Also, it’s a much easier stat to track, because we know every person who got a visa. Nobody really knows how many surreptitious border crossings took place.