PDA

View Full Version : After last night's game..

Real14
01-18-2019, 08:18 AM
...the Lakers have proved once again that they are a stacked team. Who agree?

Gileraracer
01-18-2019, 08:21 AM
Yep. absolutely flourishing :eek:

Real14
01-18-2019, 08:24 AM
Yep. absolutely flourishing :eek:
And they say Lebron needs more help:lol

Gileraracer
01-18-2019, 08:28 AM
And they say Lebron needs more help:lol

Unfortunately i have to agree, see my thread :(

But thats a lebron problem. Without an all star team he is useless

ShawkFactory
01-18-2019, 08:29 AM
OKC lost by 30 to the Hawks the night before

AussieSteve
01-18-2019, 08:31 AM
Because they beat a team who's star player shot 7-30?

How many times in history do you think a team has won with a player going 7-30?

Gileraracer
01-18-2019, 08:44 AM
Because they beat a team who's star player shot 7-30?

How many times in history do you think a team has won with a player going 7-30?

Lakers are also a great team on the defensive end :applause: Of course only when lebron is not playing.

Kblaze8855
01-18-2019, 09:58 AM
You know what you are when people decide youre great every every win and garbage after every loss?

Average.

Thats what the Lakers are. Its an ok team. They are hardly worth all the discussion right now. They dont prove they are stacked by winning now and then. They dont prove they are awful by losing.

They are just a normal NBA team. Being 5-7 without Lebron doesnt make them anything.

Gileraracer
01-18-2019, 10:23 AM
Average.

According to Lebron stans, Cleveland and Miami where also average. So we can expect a finals appearance and if not, Lebron stans need to admit that the east was trash for the last 10 years? :applause:

Real14
01-18-2019, 11:05 AM
You know what you are when people decide youre great every every win and garbage after every loss?

Average.

Thats what the Lakers are. Its an ok team. They are hardly worth all the discussion right now. They dont prove they are stacked by winning now and then. They dont prove they are awful by losing.

They are just a normal NBA team. Being 5-7 without Lebron doesnt make them anything.
but their potential is sky high which is dangerous.

Real14
01-18-2019, 11:06 AM
According to Lebron stans, Cleveland and Miami where also average. So we can expect a finals appearance and if not, Lebron stans need to admit that the east was trash for the last 10 years? :applause:
I cant wait for this day:applause: :lol

BigShotBob
01-18-2019, 11:10 AM

Average.

*And Rondo.

Real14
01-18-2019, 11:15 AM
*And Rondo.
Yup Rondo the real pg for the lakers.

FKAri
01-18-2019, 11:18 AM
LeYahweh will get the Lakers a handful of rings unless He and Silver decide to give other guys a chance. We have to keep in mind that LeDong ALWAYS does as He pleases.

bdonovan
01-18-2019, 01:04 PM
...the Lakers have proved once again that they are a stacked team. Who agree?

The Lakers are 5-7 without LeBron so far.

BigShotBob
01-18-2019, 02:57 PM
The Lakers are 5-7 without LeBron so far.

*And Rondo

scuzzy
01-18-2019, 02:59 PM
*And Rondo
*except Rondo has been out 3/4 the season prior

*while they were tied for #2 seed

LAmbruh
01-18-2019, 03:02 PM
*except Rondo has been out 3/4 the season prior

*while they were tied for #2 seed
I guess none of Lakers losses prior to X-mas were legit since Rondo was out most of them also :confusedshrug:

I guess any losses with a single occurring injury doesn't count anymore :confusedshrug:

I guess other teams don't suffer injuries playing against us either :confusedshrug:

scuzzy
01-18-2019, 03:14 PM
I guess none of Lakers losses prior to X-mas were legit since Rondo was out most of them also :confusedshrug:

I guess any losses with a single occurring injury doesn't count anymore :confusedshrug:

I guess other teams don't suffer injuries playing against us either :confusedshrug:

L vs SAS
L vs ORL
L vs ORL
L vs DEN
L vs SAS
L vs WAS
L vs HOU
L vs BRK

Yep, none of them count since Rondo was out and other teams were surely at full health

LAmbruh
01-18-2019, 03:20 PM
L vs SAS
L vs ORL
L vs ORL
L vs DEN
L vs SAS
L vs WAS
L vs HOU
L vs BRK

Yep, none of them count since Rondo was out and other teams were surely at full health

LilDickBob trying to rationalize

https://media.giphy.com/media/5KyYuIyRe1KeI/giphy.gif