PDA

View Full Version : Cuz isn't gonna work on the warriors

Bronbron23
01-18-2019, 11:20 PM
He was already slow and now with the injury he's gonna be even slower. Warriors like to run and gun. There's no way he's gonna mesh with there style of offence. He'll be a liability on the defensive end as well. After 30 games or so the warriors will realize that it's not gonna work. They will play him less and less which won't sit well with cuz and he'll be a problem in the locker room come playoff time. It's gonna be a Trainwreck.

Mask the Embiid
01-18-2019, 11:27 PM
The west is as weak as its even been....only the lakers and rockets have a punchers chance vs them.

Maybe the Nuggets too

Bronbron23
01-18-2019, 11:31 PM
The west is as weak as its even been....only the lakers and rockets have a punchers chance vs them.

Maybe the Nuggets too
I'm not saying the warriors won't win because of it. I just don't see it working and I can see it being a problem in the locker room which would make there playoff run more difficult.

superduper
01-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Javale for the Warriors > Cuz for the Warriors.

Ainosterhaspie
01-19-2019, 12:07 AM
The little I've seen so far makes me think they'll be using him to set tons of screens and he's got the size to really be effective with them. Warriors love their screens all over. If he can accept that role and they feed him to keep him happy, he'll be useful on offense even if not very mobile. Defense will probably be an issue though against certain teams and lineups.

Xiao Yao You
01-19-2019, 12:10 AM

Maybe the Nuggets too

The Jazz have played them tough for two years

Xiao Yao You
01-19-2019, 12:11 AM
The little I've seen so far makes me think they'll be using him to set tons of screens and he's got the size to really be effective with them. Warriors love their screens all over. If he can accept that role and they feed him to keep him happy, he'll be useful on offense even if not very mobile. Defense will probably be an issue though against certain teams and lineups.

Can he accept the role though.

insidehoops
01-19-2019, 12:40 AM
Totally serious, I like the idea of only using Cousins as a backup in limited minutes just coming in, destroying the other team's backup for 7 mins per half and then sitting down and letting the usual stars continue the chemistry they've built up for seasons now.

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 06:36 AM
Only an idiot would think that a player as skilled and talented as Cousins wouldn’t work on a team like this.

Walk on Water
01-19-2019, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Only an idiot would think that a player as skilled and talented as Cousins wouldn

Doranku
01-19-2019, 08:23 AM
Cousins can spread the floor, hit 3s, and is a great passer for his position. He's a great fit for the Warriors.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 08:34 AM
considering how badly green fell off offensively i actually think cousins is needed for the warriors to 3 peat

they need the spacing... guys just don't respect green and let him shoot wide open which is ruining the spacing for the warriors

Spurs m8
01-19-2019, 08:49 AM

Maybe the Nuggets too

Meanwhile not a single team in the East has a chance you stupid fvcking f@ggot.

Get off the bandwagon and go jump on another sport, basketball isn't for you....its cute you tried though.

hold this L
01-19-2019, 09:51 AM
Him working or not depends if he wants to adjust to play Warrior basketball or just work for stats to get his contract. So it's all on him. As long he doesn't play like Klay's selfish ass this year, it's already a huge improvement.

Phoenix
01-19-2019, 10:30 AM
If Cousins only does what he did last night( 14/6), it's over for the league. The Warriors having a center that you have to account for offensively is more than an embarrassment of riches. It's really on him to see the bigger picture and fit into what is what the Warriors are doing. If he can, Geesus H. Krist.

StrongLurk
01-19-2019, 10:35 AM
If Kerr is smart, he would start Cousins but only for the first 6-7 minutes of the game, then play him mostly with the second unit and have him feast on teams benches/be the 1st or second option when playing.

Mask the Embiid
01-19-2019, 10:35 AM
Meanwhile not a single team in the East has a chance you stupid fvcking f@ggot.

Get off the bandwagon and go jump on another sport, basketball isn't for you....its cute you tried though.
imagine being this triggered that i didnt meantion the spurs :lol

yikes m8, it aint that serious :oldlol: .I dont give anyone in the east a punchers chance either cept maybe the Bucks,o and us of course

sammichoffate
01-19-2019, 02:56 PM
He hasn't played ball in a year off a torn Achilles, op is a neanderthal if he thinks this wont work.

Bronbron23
01-19-2019, 05:27 PM
He hasn't played ball in a year off a torn Achilles, op is a neanderthal if he thinks this wont work.
We'll see. Torn Achilles ain't no joke and he was already overrated to begin with. Plus he's an idiot so if things aren't going his way he will cause problems.

Hopper15
01-19-2019, 06:11 PM
Javale for the Warriors > Cuz for the Warriors.

:biggums:

sammichoffate
01-19-2019, 06:22 PM
We'll see. Torn Achilles ain't no joke and he was already overrated to begin with. Plus he's an idiot so if things aren't going his way he will cause problems.Warriors don't even need him to threepeat, he literally can walk around on the court and be more effective than their centers right now.

Bronbron23
01-19-2019, 08:46 PM
Warriors don't even need him to threepeat, he literally can walk around on the court and be more effective than their centers right now.
They definitely don't need him but because he's cuz there gonna feel the need involve him more offensively than they would there other bigs. That's gonna slow them down a bit and take the ball out of other guys hands. It may work and I could be wrong. I just don't think it will

sammichoffate
01-19-2019, 09:19 PM
They definitely don't need him but because he's cuz there gonna feel the need involve him more offensively than they would there other bigs. That's gonna slow them down a bit and take the ball out of other guys hands. It may work and I could be wrong. I just don't think it willHave you been living under a rock? No one "needs" the ball in their hands on this team, that's why everyone is constantly bitching and moaning about how stacked they are.