01-19-2019, 06:16 AM
rank these 4 players individually

1989 michael jordan
1990 michael jordan
2012 lebron james
2013 lebron james

keep in mind... lebron was regular season and finals mvp both years

jordan was neither

since you rank 98 jordan ahead of 06 and 07 kobe bryant for these very reasons.. i'm interested to hearing your new narrative to fit your bullshit agenda

f@ggot

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 06:27 AM
#1 2006 Kobe
#2 2007 Kobe
#3 1990 Jordan
#4 1989 Jordan
#5 2003 Kobe
#6 1991 Jordan
#7 2009 Kobe
#8 1992 Jordan
#9 1993 Jordan
#10 2008 Kobe
#11 2001 Kobe
#12 2002 Kobe
#13 1996 Jordan
#14 1997 Jordan
#15 2010 Kobe
#16 1998 Jordan
#17 1988 Jordan
#18 1987 Jordan
#19 2013 Kobe
#20 2012 Kobe
#21 2004 Kobe
#22 2011 Kobe
#23 2000 Kobe
#24 1985 Jordan
#25 1999 Kobe

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 06:38 AM
#1 2006 Kobe
#2 2007 Kobe
#3 1990 Jordan
#4 1989 Jordan
#5 2003 Kobe
#6 1991 Jordan
#7 2009 Kobe
#8 1992 Jordan
#9 1993 Jordan
#10 2008 Kobe
#11 2001 Kobe
#12 2002 Kobe
#13 1996 Jordan
#14 1997 Jordan
#15 2010 Kobe
#16 1998 Jordan
#17 1988 Jordan
#18 1987 Jordan
#19 2013 Kobe
#20 2012 Kobe
#21 2004 Kobe
#22 2011 Kobe
#23 2000 Kobe
#24 1985 Jordan
#25 1999 Kobe

:applause:

Akeem34TheDream
01-19-2019, 06:52 AM
Interesting thread tbh. Lebron stans won't be much interested. Jordan and Kobe stans arguments usually gets weird since they usually back each other.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 07:06 AM
Interesting thread tbh. Lebron stans won't be much interested. Jordan and Kobe stans arguments usually gets weird since they usually back each other.

3ball went off the deep end

lebron fans cracked the guy.. he turned on kobe fans and started saying the dumbest shit. its nutty

mainstream media really is the downfall of mj and his fans.. theyre writing the narrative and its eating away at the guy

never seen him this unhinged

AussieSteve
01-19-2019, 07:37 AM
#1 2006 Kobe
#2 2007 Kobe
#3 1990 Jordan
#4 1989 Jordan
#5 2003 Kobe
#6 1991 Jordan
#7 2009 Kobe
#8 1992 Jordan
#9 1993 Jordan
#10 2008 Kobe
#11 2001 Kobe
#12 2002 Kobe
#13 1996 Jordan
#14 1997 Jordan
#15 2010 Kobe
#16 1998 Jordan
#17 1988 Jordan
#18 1987 Jordan
#19 2013 Kobe
#20 2012 Kobe
#21 2004 Kobe
#22 2011 Kobe
#23 2000 Kobe
#24 1985 Jordan
#25 1999 Kobe

lol

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 07:40 AM
lol

regardless where you have the top 4 ranked.. its arguable 1989/90 mj is #1

its a coin flip IMO

whats inarguable is that jordans peak were the 2 seasons prior to him winning titles

kobes was also shortly prior to his titles the 2nd time around

not everyone wins during their best years. its ok not to win mvp either

a lot of the time a players MVP season isn't their peak...

barkley, curry, durant, kobe, jordan, malone, dirk

its quite normal

stalkerforlife
01-19-2019, 07:47 AM
You know you're not supposed to drink with the antidepressants you take, kenneth.

DJMcDonald
01-19-2019, 08:13 AM
3ball triggering the hell out of Brick stans with facts and logic right now:lol

This is what happens when they try to force their way into a debate they have no business being. Top 5 of all time with only 1 MVP? Only 2 FMVPs? I love the guy, but **** that:lol

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 08:22 AM
3ball triggering the hell out of Brick stans with facts and logic right now:lol

This is what happens when they try to force their way into a debate they have no business being. Top 5 of all time with only 1 MVP? Only 2 FMVPs? I love the guy, but **** that:lol

"me in my prime. i wouldn't lose to anyone except kobe bryant"

- Michael Jordan

if prime MJ loses to prime kobe then how the **** would 98 MJ beat the guy

this is retarded... jordan fans are illogical and at this point more annoying than lebron stans

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 08:24 AM
You know you're not supposed to drink with the antidepressants you take, kenneth.

whos better. 98 MJ or 06 kobe

:lol

please tell me you're not just as much of a fool as 3ball

jordan has the better career and arguably the better peak skills.. its a coin flip IMO

but nearly a decade past his prime i don't see how MJ is above peak kobe

Spurs m8
01-19-2019, 08:47 AM
Op is usually an okay poster, i guess everyone is a f@ggot every once in a while though.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 08:52 AM
Op is usually an okay poster, i guess everyone is a f@ggot every once in a while though.

at this point i really dont care about lieing anymore to create some kind of "tag team" attack on another fan base... i tried it for 6 months out of respect for stalkers wishes

i dont feel clean. jordan is being propped up like a god by his stans and its disturbing.. theyre no better than lebron stans TBH

they let the media hype go to their head

the best players ever arent separated by much. its mostly about who has the most support

Kblaze8855
01-19-2019, 09:29 AM
So we really just pretending Kobe, Lebron, AI, Arenas, Pierce, Ray Allen, Dirk, and Melo all hit their career highs by chance and guys like Nash went from pretty good to all time great in that run by chance and the leagues altered perimeter defense rules had nothing to do with the little explosion those years?

Jason Richardson with his 1976 handles was having back to back 40 point games shooting 17-26 vs the NBA champs putting up over 23 a game which in the late 90s would have had him top 3 in the league. Arenas handing the Lakers and Suns 60 and 54 a few days apart. AI, Lebron, and Arenas all having 33ppg months. 30+ year old AI had 3 34ppg months one season alone. Raw Lebron putting up 33ppg for 3 months. Pierce doing 27 on 47% shooting when he was just doing 23 on 40%. Wade totally unguardable in the playoffs. Defenders forced to play with their hands nearly behind their bodies to avoid a call and every bump in the lane a foul.

Kobe was like the others....having career nights because the league decided it didnt want the Pistons and Spurs making games ugly anymore. They opened it up on purpose and anyone good looked great and anyone great looks unstoppable. The true elites like Kobe became gods.

Doesnt mean they were actually better at basketball all of a sudden.

90 MJ is better than 2013 Lebron because hes a better basketball player. All that who won what this particular season shit does it let people who dont want to really get in too deep pretend they know the intricacies of these peoples games. Players are essentially who they are for years at a time win or lose injury aside. THe circumstances around them change more than they do.

06 Kobe isnt some special version. Its essentially 03 Kobe in a league where past his prime AI can score like he never did at his peak. 2001 Kobe on his own team in 2006 would have been hell. 2010 Kobe on a bad team in 06 would have been hell. Any version of Bulls Jordan would have been. Hell 01 Wizards Jordan might have done 28 a game in 2006 if he stayed healthy.

The change started in 05 but by 06 and 07? Good wing players could do whatever they wanted. Go watch clips of Jason Richardson giving the heat 44. Watch James Posey get a couple fouls then literally play with his arms wide behind his back damn near guiding Jrich into the lane to draw blocking fouls on guys who didnt do shit.

It was simply a different league and it was by design. Dantoni was on record saying the league wanted to gt the bruisers influence down and get back to skills and open up the game. The ref emphasis was on holding, hand checking, bumping on drives, and generally doing anything to stop a talented exciting guard from having his way.

Of course Kobe went off in 06 and 07. Guys not half as talented as him were scoring more than superstars did in 1998. Kobe was still Kobe. He was just Kobe in a bitch ass league much like Harden and the rest of these guys are in now...to a much worse degree.

Second 3 peat Jordan was as good as anyone ever was other than 88-93 Jordan and the few guys who have a legit GOAT case. Those guys could match slowed down Jordan. You seem to think Kobe was one such player just as some do for Lebron.

I dont agree. But it isnt so wrong I feel a need to lose my mind over it.

You could argue peak Kobe, Lebron, Duncan, Hakeem,...whoever....vs post prime Jordan. Thats fine. I take Jordan but you wont automatically look like an idiot for going the other way.

You on here acting like someone spit in your Chipotle burrito over people taking Jordan is pretty childish really.

The stars of 06 were not special because they scored more than ever. They were in a special league. Look at all the stars outside Kobe...that should be clear.

DCL
01-19-2019, 09:55 AM
So we really just pretending Kobe, Lebron, AI, Arenas, Pierce, Ray Allen, Dirk, and Melo all hit their career highs by chance and guys like Nash went from pretty good to all time great in that run by chance and the leagues altered perimeter defense rules had nothing to do with the little explosion those years?

Jason Richardson with his 1976 handles was having back to back 40 point games shooting 17-26 vs the NBA champs putting up over 23 a game which in the late 90s would have had him top 3 in the league. Arenas handing the Lakers and Suns 60 and 54 a few days apart. AI, Lebron, and Arenas all having 33ppg months. 30+ year old AI had 3 34ppg months one season alone. Raw Lebron putting up 33ppg for 3 months. Pierce doing 27 on 47% shooting when he was just doing 23 on 40%. Wade totally unguardable in the playoffs. Defenders forced to play with their hands nearly behind their bodies to avoid a call and every bump in the lane a foul.

Kobe was like the others....having career nights because the league decided it didnt want the Pistons and Spurs making games ugly anymore. They opened it up on purpose and anyone good looked great and anyone great looks unstoppable. The true elites like Kobe became gods.

90 MJ is better than 2013 Lebron because hes a better basketball player. All that who won what this particular season shit does it let people who dont want to really get in too deep pretend they know the intricacies of these peoples games. Players are essentially who they are for years at a time win or lose injury aside. THe circumstances around them change more than they do.

06 Kobe isnt some special version. Its essentially 03 Kobe in a league where past his prime AI can score like he never did at his peak. 2001 Kobe on his own team in 2006 would have been hell. 2010 Kobe on a bad team in 06 would have been hell. Any version of Bulls Jordan would have been. Hell 01 Wizards Jordan might have done 28 a game in 2006 if he stayed healthy.

The change started in 05 but by 06 and 07? Good wing players could do whatever they wanted. Go watch clips of Jason Richardson giving the heat 44. Watch James Posey get a couple fouls then literally play with his arms wide behind his back damn near guiding Jrich into the lane to draw blocking fouls on guys who didnt do shit.

It was simply a different league and it was by design. Dantoni was on record saying the league wanted to gt the bruisers influence down and get back to skills and open up the game. The ref emphasis was on holding, hand checking, bumping on drives, and generally doing anything to stop a talented exciting guard from having his way.

Of course Kobe went off in 06 and 07. Guys not half as talented as him were scoring more than superstars did in 1998. Kobe was still Kobe. He was just Kobe in a bitch ass league much like Harden and the rest of these guys are in now...to a much worse degree.

Second 3 peat Jordan was as good as anyone ever was other than 88-93 Jordan and the few guys who have a legit GOAT case. Those guys could match slowed down Jordan. You seem to think Kobe was one such player just as some do for Lebron.

You could argue peak Kobe, Lebron, Duncan, Hakeem,...whoever....vs post prime Jordan. Thats fine. I take Jordan but you wont automatically look like an idiot for going the other way.

You on here acting like someone spit in your Chipotle burrito over people taking Jordan is pretty childish really.

The stars of 06 were not special because they scored more than ever. They were in a special league. Look at all the stars outside Kobe...that should be clear.

body slam

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:00 AM

oh look theres kblaze sticking his foot in his mouth within the first few sentences and totally taking away all need to read anything else beyond that point

as per usual

hey moron... did you forget that kobes scoring assault on the league started in 2001... averaging basically 30ppg in the regular season and playoffs

and by 2002 he was dropping near 60 point games through 3 quarters

and racking up month long 40ppg runs by 2003

setting 3 point records

9 consecutive 40's

you're an absolute jackass for lumping kobe in with nash

what are you high?

warriorfan
01-19-2019, 10:01 AM

90sgoat
01-19-2019, 10:02 AM
Who can drive Kenneth home, he's drunk.

paksat
01-19-2019, 10:04 AM
ken you can retire

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:04 AM
kobe had more 50 point games as a 2nd option from 2002-2003 than larry bird had in his entire career as a first option

but his scoring ability was only due to the 2005 rules change

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:06 AM
ken you can retire

i'm just getting started

you think you saw the best of me? see what happens when i have fresh meat to feed on

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:10 AM
kobe's 40 point streak ended in 2003 because shaq went to phil and cried

he would have legit averaged near 40ppg for the rest of the season.. averaged 35+... dropped more 50's and a few 60's

but kblaze thinks the rules were the difference... no... opportunity was the difference

interview:
https://youtu.be/AbYXovQAEvk?t=171

Manny98
01-19-2019, 10:10 AM
Damm Kobe and Jordan stans are turning on eachother? :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/Wzk5PGKR/tenor-3.gif

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:17 AM

the more jordan fans crack like this the more i have a feeling lebron is being legitimized by it

they suddenly see kobe as a threat and need to lie about shit

i haven't seen this since 2012/13 or so

it means jordan stans are losing their edge and the mainstream is accepting lebron as the goat

i never accepted jordan as the goat truthfully ... i always felt kareem was. he's the guy people should be backing as the all time greatest. he's more untouchable IMO because he dominated every level ... and not just for a moment.. he dominated college for 4 years and the nba for 20 years ontop of dominating highschool

jordan was cut in highschool. a 2nd banana in college and only really played
11 years in the nba if you don't count injured years/wizards or 1/4th of a season

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 10:24 AM

It

StrongLurk
01-19-2019, 10:31 AM
I don't understand the posters who lament the defensive changes in 2006 but then ignore how crappy defense was in the 80's and even early 90's on average. Sure there were a few elite defensive teams but when I watch a lot of old games im SHOCKED at how little defensive movement there is, ticky tack fouls, and just the crazy amount of WIDE open 18-20 footers.

For me, the most elite defensive era was actually petty short, i'd say very late 90's to maybe 2005. So if anything, this should boost Shaq even higher (Shaq is 5th all time for me) and of course Kobe some too (I have Kobe around 8th all time)

But there are too many old heads who see the past through rose tinted glasses (Youtube has been around for over a decade, we have all the objective evidence we need and there is no need to rely on 30-40 year old memories).

That being said, kid who are teenagers and younger ALSO overhype the current generation as well. The truth is clearly in between.

I disagree often with 3ball and Kenny (especially)...but I would CLEARLY take 06 and 07 Kobe over 98 MJ without a doubt.

MJ is GOAT but goddamn the last half of the 90's was probably the weakest time period of the modern era.

Kblaze8855
01-19-2019, 10:31 AM
This guy has reverted back to his 2010 insanity. Asking if I forgot shit I mentioned myself:

I suppose you

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:36 AM
This guy has reverted back to his 2010 insanity. Asking if I forgot shit I mentioned myself:

I suppose you’re due for another run of Kobe induced madness resulting in 4-5 names getting banned. You just don’t have to in you to be rational long term on some subjects.

when did i say 2003 kobe wasn't great. he's slightly behind 2006/07 kobe

all 3 are arguably right there with any version of jordan IMO

2003 kobe was the guy that jordan was afraid to guard when he nearly dropped 50 in a half

he was a bad mother f*cker

and what 4-5 names? i use one account. if this one gets banned because you're getting clocked upside the head then thats up to you. i would take it as a compliment since you see me as a threat to your hero's legacy

LAmbruh
01-19-2019, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]It

Skip_Bayless
01-19-2019, 10:42 AM
So we are singling out individual seasons for players now? I don't care if 06/07 Kobe is better than 98 MJ. These players had careers longer than 1-2 years. LBJ and Kobe stans still feel insecure and keep forgetting that we compare a player's whole body of work, not single seasons.

What's next... single games? :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:42 AM
It’s hilarious. Kobe has a very hard time to get into the top 10, but they keep wanting to play with the big boys.

kobe had 62 through 3 quarters of a game vs a finals team

the most the 2 "big boys" ever scored in a regulation game ... 61

kobe was a different breed of scorer.. only wilt could do the things kobe did .... and that was in a fake era with players intentionally fouling the other team to save clock

StrongLurk
01-19-2019, 10:44 AM
So we are singling out individual seasons for players now? I don't care if 06/07 Kobe is better than 98 MJ. These players had careers longer than 1-2 years. LBJ and Kobe stans still feel insecure and keep forgetting that we compare a player's whole body of work, not single seasons.

What's next... single games? :oldlol:

I say this a lot about Kobe fans :lol

Sure, SOME versions of Kobe are on SOME versions of MJ, but MJ is definitely the better of the two and the GOAT.

Hell, what's worse is some people are trying to claim Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe ever was because of his play this year...LOL

Akeem34TheDream
01-19-2019, 10:45 AM
I feel like kenneth can say some stupid/very controversial things but he has balls to go against everyone. That is something i can respect.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:48 AM

Sure, SOME versions of Kobe are on SOME versions of MJ, but MJ is definitely the better of the two and the GOAT.

Hell, what's worse is some people are trying to claim Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe ever was because of his play this year...LOL

i have jordan ahead of kobe all time solely because he had a more accomplished career and was a better leader from the start

but to say no version of kobe was better than the 9th best version of jordan is taking it too far and makes me lose respect for jordan stans

they're just greedy ... period

they've lost touch with reality and think they're invincible because they had guys like me on their side for so long

not anymore. no more protection from me

Kblaze8855
I didn

Skip_Bayless

It's because they never saw the NBA or were too young to understand it when Kobe played. They have no idea that a guy like Harden wouldn't be doing what he is doing now if he played in the 00's.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I didn

Skip_Bayless
01-19-2019, 10:54 AM
i have jordan ahead of kobe all time solely because he had a more accomplished career and was a better leader from the start

but to say no version of kobe was better than the 9th best version of jordan is taking it too far and makes me lose respect for jordan stans

they're just greedy ... period

they've lost touch with reality and think they're invincible because they had guys like me on their side for so long

not anymore. no more protection from me

And who said this? 1 or 2 posters just to get a rise out of you? I own a Jordan jersey, a few pairs of his shoes, and some cards. That's about it. There's lebron and kobe stans out there that have more Jordan shit than I do. Hell, many who never saw MJ can't even leave the house without a few sprays of their coveted MJ cologne. They need it for confidence. Shit is pure cringe. :oldlol:

https://www.perfumania.com/wcsstore/PerfumaniaSAS/upload/images/products/PRFM-129095.jpg

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 10:55 AM
kobe had 62 through 3 quarters of a game vs a finals team

the most the 2 "big boys" ever scored in a regulation game ... 61

kobe was a different breed of scorer.. only wilt could do the things kobe did .... and that was in a fake era with players intentionally fouling the other team to save clock

Although this is his rookie season, this is just funny. Against Utah in the 2nd Round, Kobe put up 8.8 points on 32/21/89 shooting splits, averaged more turnovers (2.0) than assists (1.8), and airballed 4 shots in 5 minutes in an elimination game

Kobe the all-star in 1998, would go onto get outscored and outrebounded by 35 year old non all-star John Stockton and Byron Russell. He averaged 10.0 points and 1.8 rebounds. All-star.

[QUOTE]Kobe clanking 2 FT

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 10:55 AM
''different breed of scorer''
''only Wilt could do this''

lmao, we already won.

Kblaze8855
01-19-2019, 10:57 AM
I

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 10:59 AM
B-b-b-but 62 in 3 quarters. :(

how do you expect anyone to read what you have to say when the first point you make is kobes air balls vs utah as a 17 year old

LAmbruh
01-19-2019, 10:59 AM
I’m not gonna ban you for being an obsessed fan. You know that.

I seem to remember you flipping out and trying to get banned a few times though.
we all do :oldlol: :roll:

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 11:01 AM
how do you expect anyone to read what you have to say when the first point you make is kobes air balls vs utah as a 17 year old
It’s Kobe’s career from start to finish. Well, basically finish. The last few years aren’t even included, or else it would get too ugly as we both know. Go on, read it, you’ll like it. You probably won’t since you know just as well as I that Kobe wasn’t all that good when compared to the big boys, but hey. It’s all good.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 11:02 AM
I’m not gonna ban you for being an obsessed fan. You know that.

I seem to remember you flipping out and trying to get banned a few times though.

that was more to do with RMWG ... he was a lot more present back then and making life a living hell for any non branvestite

i left without getting banned the last time cause of simons alt problem ( which still hasn't been fixed )

Skip_Bayless
01-19-2019, 11:06 AM
that was more to do with RMWG ... he was a lot more present back then and making life a living hell for any non branvestite

i left without getting banned the last time cause of simons alt problem ( which still hasn't been fixed )

Not to worry. He only has these 4 left:

GusHemmingway
Lambruh
Scuzzy
DraynKlay

https://media.giphy.com/media/uz5Sx3VYmXpEA/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
01-19-2019, 11:11 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/4NJbdpLp/cvcvcgbxdfbhsdf.png (https://postimages.org/)

https://i.postimg.cc/SNDLzj33/fvhdhdfhdchdfghdfg.png (https://postimages.org/)

nice alts m8, must b gr8 to have 8

:yaohappy:

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]It

warriorfan
01-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Wheels. It

Gus Hemmingway
01-19-2019, 11:13 AM

:roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/GV3aYiEP8qbao/giphy.gif

Skip_Bayless
01-19-2019, 11:17 AM

Nope. That's a common saying on ISH actually.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13523072&postcount=3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10475041&postcount=9

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13085526&postcount=9

https://media.giphy.com/media/uz5Sx3VYmXpEA/giphy.gif

Pushxx
01-19-2019, 11:50 AM
Jordan is still the GOAT. 3ball is still a crazy person.

jstern
01-19-2019, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Wheels. It

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Wait, Kenneth is in a wheelchair?

wheels = simon ( aka NBASTATMAN, aka TheCorporation, aka Scuzzy, aka Lambruh, aka Dray n Klay, aka Gus Hemmingway, aka Docs Orders, aka And1AllDay, aka MrFonzworth )

red1
01-19-2019, 01:25 PM
3ball is one of the dumbest posters here and that's saying something with some of the dumb fukks and general low IQ of this board. the OTC has a much higher IQ mostly because 3ball doesn't show up there.

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 01:28 PM
3ball is one of the dumbest posters here and that's saying something with some of the dumb fukks and general low IQ of this board. the OTC has a much higher IQ mostly because 3ball doesn't show up there.

he said kobe was boarderline top 20 ... that might be worse than saying 98 mj > peak kobe

:roll:

dudes trippin

Kblaze8855
01-19-2019, 01:33 PM
Youre the exact same thing. He just has the advantage of being weirdly obsessed with a player its a lot harder to look crazy by supporting.

Hes crazy...but when all you do is talk about people not being as good as Jordan its easy to be correct...even if your reasons are outrageous.

tpols
01-19-2019, 01:41 PM

It's a coincidence. Kobe couldve done that regardless of the rule changes because he finally had the ultimate green light at, coincidently, the exact time rule changes took place.

bison
01-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Lebron hasn’t played since December and got these kobe stans cannibalizing themselves.

#LaFamilia

kennethgriffen
01-19-2019, 01:43 PM
Youre the exact same thing. He just has the advantage of being weirdly obsessed with a player its a lot harder to look crazy by supporting.

Hes crazy...but when all you do is talk about people not being as good as Jordan its easy to be correct...even if your reasons are outrageous.

i've never been that biased

i have kobe around 5th all time.. at worst 7th

thats about where nearly every legend/coach/current player ranks him

i put mj/russell/kareem in the top 3... which is exactly the same as your opinion

i hype up a bunch of other legends. i give context to everything. i'm fair and balanced. i just give a ton of credit for defense/winning/clutch/skills and give asterisks for cheating/ring chasing/colluding/being bailed out all the time by teammates hitting make or break shots

i'm literally a truth teller and i just come across as biased because i spend most of my time shitting on lebron

but the mother f*cker deserves it

3ball
01-19-2019, 01:51 PM

1989 michael jordan
1990 michael jordan
2012 lebron james
2013 lebron james

jordan was neither

since you rank 98 jordan ahead of 06 and 07 kobe bryant for these very reasons.. i'm interested to hearing your new narrative to fit your bullshit agenda

f@ggot
MJ swept all 3 MVP's along with scoring title and 1st team all-defense in 96' and 98'

Lebron never came anywhere near that

MJ also averaged 33.7 and 6.6 apg for the 91-93' playoffs, compared to 27.2 and 7.2 for lebron in 12/13/16 playoffs - so MJ had better winning stats, and also better losing stats (40+ versus 80's Celts)

So c'mon bruh.. ur embarrassing yourself.. mj is SO goat, that ur losing your mind betraying Kobe and defending lebron.. my estimation of MJ is thru the roof after he's made you melt down.. :facepalm .. :bowdown:

RealSkipBayless
01-19-2019, 02:08 PM

The reach and desperation is real.

Even logged into an alt to laugh at your own post. :lol :lol

Uncle Drew
01-19-2019, 03:32 PM
MJ swept all 3 MVP's along with scoring title and 1st team all-defense in 96' and 98'

MJ also averaged 33.7 and 6.6 apg for the 91-93' playoffs, compared to 27.2 and 7.2 for lebron in 12/13/16 playoffs - so MJ had better winning stats, and also better losing stats (40+ versus 80's Celts)

So c'mon bruh.. ur embarrassing yourself.. mj is SO goat, that ur losing your mind betraying Kobe and defending lebron.. my estimation of MJ is thru the roof after he's made you melt down.. :facepalm .. :bowdown:
If you really believed this you wouldn't constantly be on this forum trying to defend the man. :lol

And1AllDay
01-19-2019, 03:38 PM

Salt and a Coke Zero too pls :cheers:

And1AllDay
01-19-2019, 03:40 PM
2012 Bron #1

Game 6 in Boston down 3-2: 45-15-5 on 68% (biggest pressure moment in NBA history for any player, ever)
Only player to average 30-10-5 on 50% for entire playoffs and win chip
Oh and he beat 3 MVPs on one team (Durant, Goatbrook, Harden)

Next

stalkerforlife
01-19-2019, 04:00 PM
What separates MOST Kobe fans from Brannies is the fact that we're not stupid enough to disrespect Jordan.

Kobe's prime was probably as good if not better than 2nd 3peat Jordan, but there's no need to get bent out of shape if someone thinks otherwise.

kenneth is the poster of the year for a reason; he stands alone and he's polarizing.

stalkerforlife
01-19-2019, 04:02 PM
force peoples hands. for what? saying peak kobe is better than 98 mj?

FOH lol

ban me already. i'm obviously too much of a threat to MJ's legacy now that i'm unleashed

:roll:

AirBonner
01-19-2019, 04:37 PM
Kenny and 3ball are the same person

SpaceJam
01-19-2019, 11:39 PM
3ball avoiding this thread like the plague

egokiller
01-19-2019, 11:44 PM
3ball avoiding this thread like the plague

He's too busy reading all the tasty meltdowns and bettering himself because of them. :applause:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13563631&postcount=92

SpaceJam
01-19-2019, 11:51 PM
He's too busy reading all the tasty meltdowns and bettering himself because of them. :applause:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13563631&postcount=92

Please do tell us more how you enjoy tasting 3ball

kennethgriffen
01-20-2019, 12:32 AM

91-93? sweeping mvps in 98? what... i said

1989 michael jordan
1990 michael jordan
2012 lebron james
2013 lebron james

Smoke117
01-20-2019, 02:42 AM
The LeTop5 haters are turning in on themselves...:roll: :roll: :oldlol: :lol

And1AllDay
01-20-2019, 07:36 PM
Kobe and Bron BOTH faced tougher people in the Finals I mean really...Who did JOrdan ever beat?

He went 6 for 6 because he was beating up scrub teams...

-91 Lakers were weak (Magic w/ Aids, last sesaon before he retires) + Worthy gets hurt in series
-92 Blazers, Drexler lol
-93 Suns, legit, Barkely and KJ
-94, Baseball + dad killer
-95, Shaqs Magic spank him (this could have been his 1st big Finals win against Hakeem)
-96 Sonics, LMFAO
-97 Jazz, decent, modern day Clippers (CP3, Blake, Deandre, Crawford)
-98 Jazz, uhhh Hornacek #2 option

This is a pitiful resume. He BETTER go 6 for 6 against these cupcakes shit.

Hint: I dont expect any MJ fan to address this becos they know its true

SpaceJam2
11-26-2019, 08:27 PM

1989 michael jordan
1990 michael jordan
2012 lebron james
2013 lebron james

jordan was neither

f@ggot

AirBonner
11-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Damn this all started with my Kobe is better than MJ thread. Hooked both of these guys :lol

Manny98
11-26-2019, 08:44 PM
Damm i miss Kenny, he was an idiot but he was funny with his meltdowns

stalkerforlife
11-26-2019, 09:04 PM
Free the legend.

I miss you, pal.

stalkerforlife
11-26-2019, 09:08 PM
I don't understand how a former POTY can be banned.

Winning that award should earn you slaps on the wrist at most.

Please bring back my baby.

3ball
11-26-2019, 09:38 PM

1989 michael jordan
1990 michael jordan
2012 lebron james
2013 lebron james

jordan was neither

f@ggot
I rank 98' MJ over prime Kobe because his playoff stats would be the best of Kobe's career (Jordan had a 28.1 PER in 1998 playoffs, compared to Kobe's high of 26.8)

and he knew how to win - he was a 6-time winner as #1 option to Kobe's 0

and he won his 5th MVP over prime Shaq, and other all-stars like Robinson, Hakeem, Duncan, Garnett, Kobe, Kidd, Hill, Penny, Malone, etc, etc... Kobe simply never reached this level of GRAVITAS... :confusedshrug:... and I love Kobe.. but MJ GOAT