PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's durability was enhanced by the Leastern Conference

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 11:44 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/t6aqus.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/izugbp.jpg

Already in year 1 with the big boys in the West.. dude couldn't even make it half way through the season and has already missed more games than he's ever had. When we look back at his career, a big giant asterisk * should be placed in all of his prior achievements as he was enhanced by the Leastern conference (among other things.. test test). There I said it. Hope he gets back on the court soon so he can get further exposed. God speed.

superduper
01-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Dude have some ****ing respect.

Our LeGOAT's vag has become quite sore :(

ShawkFactory
01-20-2019, 11:55 AM
:kobe:

stalkerforlife
01-20-2019, 12:07 PM
Everything everyone said came true.

He'd be nothing in a real conference, especially without severe collusion.

FKAri
01-20-2019, 12:26 PM
I agree. I think this idea that LeBron is some kind of deity is overblown. He's the single greatest human who's ever lived but nothing more. He's still just a man.

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2019, 12:43 PM
For posting the idea that injuries are affected by conference I am going to take the unprecedented step of awarding you dumbest topic of the day before noon EST.

egokiller
01-20-2019, 12:47 PM
The wear and tear of the west was certainly too much for him.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 02:06 PM
For posting the idea that injuries are affected by conference I am going to take the unprecedented step of awarding you dumbest topic of the day before noon EST.
On the contrary, most of us predicted that he would be gassed due to the strenuous rigors of the Western Conference. I even noted before the season the travel distances as a West coast team for one would be more challenging.. despite the league removing back to backs significantly this season: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13464385

It's not just a coincidence that the most durable player of all-time (enhanced) would all of a sudden have his longest absence of his career when playing in the REAL MANS conference. Just last season he played 82 games so I don't want to hear the age excuse.

Ainosterhaspie
01-20-2019, 02:13 PM
The reason this topic is so dumb is that he's played the fewest minutes of his career this year and it's not like he was playing way harder than normal. Stupid take.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 02:17 PM
The reason this topic is so dumb is that he's played the fewest minutes of his career this year and it's not like he was playing way harder than normal. Stupid take.
Again another post by you and again devoid of any substance laced with ad hominem attacks. I know your panties are in a bunch because your false god had his groin pulled before you can get to it but stay on the subject matter and less of that unintelligent banter.

tpols
01-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Its a gauntlet instead of a cakewalk.

Derozan was his biggest eastern adversary and he's an 8 seed out west

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 02:23 PM
Its a gauntlet instead of a cakewalk.

Derozan was his biggest eastern adversary and he's an 8 seed out west
Correct. DeMar is a good example of this as he was the superstar on the Raptors - a decorated All-Star.. now he's relegated as just another guy in the West. That's the power of a conference in play right there. No wonder he was crying his eyes out when he got traded.. the charade was lifted/exposed.

stalkerforlife
01-20-2019, 02:30 PM
On the contrary, most of us predicted that he would be gassed due to the strenuous rigors of the Western Conference. I even noted before the season the travel distances as a West coast team for one would be more challenging.. despite the league removing back to backs significantly this season: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13464385

It's not just a coincidence that the most durable player of all-time (enhanced) would all of a sudden have his longest absence of his career when playing in the REAL MANS conference. Just last season he played 82 games so I don't want to hear the age excuse.

Got em.

tpols
01-20-2019, 02:31 PM
Correct. DeMar is a good example of this as he was the superstar on the Raptors - a decorated All-Star.. now he's relegated as just another guy in the West. That's the power of a conference in play right there. No wonder he was crying his eyes out when he got traded.. the charade was lifted/exposed.

And he also has a better team and coach out west... current LMA shits on Lowry

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 02:45 PM
And he also has a better team and coach out west... current LMA shits on Lowry
http://i63.tinypic.com/28203km.gif This dude knows whats up. High IQ.

AlternativeAcc.
01-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Got'em

way too easy :lol

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Got'em

way too easy :lol
http://i64.tinypic.com/bfqrdy.gif

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2019, 03:45 PM
That's certainly an argument to be made but it's not the only one, there are a number of ways to point out the high level of idiocy. Don't undersell it.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 03:59 PM
That's certainly an argument to be made but it's not the only one, there are a number of ways to point out the high level of idiocy. Don't undersell it.It's quite telling when someone is losing an argument .. resorting to circular reasonings, petty ad hominems and not addressing the subject at hand when they were directly addressed. Weak move young blood. This is typical of LeBron stans and their passive aggressive nature stemming from their leader.

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2019, 04:16 PM
It's quite telling when someone is losing an argument .. resorting to circular reasonings, petty ad hominems and not addressing the subject at hand when they were directly addressed. Weak move young blood. This is typical of LeBron stans and their passive aggressive nature stemming from their leader.
Ok: where is your study proving that Western Conference players get hurt more often than they do in the East?

Your dumb trolling doesn't deserve a serious reply, a fact that you either know or you're stupid in the extreme.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 04:21 PM
Ok: where is your study proving that Western Conference players get hurt more often than they do in the East?

Your dumb trolling doesn't deserve a serious reply, a fact that you either know or you're stupid in the extreme.You can see my reply to you in the 1st page. There's plenty of evidence there and many of us have predicted this exact outcome.

Do you have any evidence to counter said facts? The onus is on you big guy.

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2019, 04:26 PM
You can see my reply to you in the 1st page. There's plenty of evidence there and many of us have predicted this exact outcome.

Do you have any evidence to counter said facts? The onus is on you big guy.
You linked to a map. Everything you post is stupid. Stockton and Malone are two of the most durable players the league has ever seen, and where did they play? All you proved is that James will spend more time in an airplane. You can shut up now.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 04:30 PM
You linked to a map. Everything you post is stupid. Stockton and Malone are two of the most durable players the league has ever seen, and where did they play? All you proved is that James will spend more time in an airplane. You can shut up now.
Stockton and Malone are irrelevant.

And the rest of your argument is posing ridiculous questions and petty attacks. You vehemently disagree, I can see that in all of your posts.. but youre regurgitating the same nonsense. I don't want to question your literacy or lack thereof given your position as a mod, but one has to wonder. Did you even read that article that was linked and quoted? Yikes.

Whats the qualification to become a mod around here? it's certainty not having common decency.

Real Men Wear Green
01-20-2019, 04:31 PM
Stockton and Malone are irrelevant.Your existence is irrelevant. Moving on.

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Your existence is irrelevant. Moving on.
http://i64.tinypic.com/bfqrdy.gif

aj1987
01-20-2019, 05:19 PM
:roll: :roll:

OP is dumber than a sack of shit.

SpaceJam
01-20-2019, 05:34 PM

GOTEM!

Ainosterhaspie
01-20-2019, 05:34 PM
He's old. He's played tons of minutes. He's never had a significant injury. All those things suggest injury is bound to happen before long. Nothing about how he had played, how hard he worked or how big a challenge this season had been suggests that he was carrying a heavy load or strain that was making injury more likely.

I doubt people jumping on this bandwagon have watched much of LeBron recently. His team has struggled and had to fight hard for wins even against low seeds in years' past forcing him to work much harder than you'd expect on paper. Time and again when they should have shut the door, they let teams back in games and had to fight to the end. This year, as I noted in the previous post, he was playing the fewest minutes of his career and not carrying a particularly heavy load compared to recent years. He was sitting comfortably at a four seed. Nothing about that says injury is looming. The grueling West wasn't what it was made out to be for him to this point.

ShawkFactory
01-20-2019, 05:46 PM
It's quite telling when someone is losing an argument .. resorting to circular reasonings, petty ad hominems and not addressing the subject at hand when they were directly addressed. Weak move young blood. This is typical of LeBron stans and their passive aggressive nature stemming from their leader.
^ I always thought that the weirdest people were those who would say something dumb/make a stupid point and then say something like

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 06:37 PM
..Your mother ought to wash your dirty little inbred mouth.

He's old
Played 82 last season in the least.. stop it.

He's played tons of minutes. He's played the least amount of minutes since.. ever. And that's despite playing in blowout games to statpadd as he was in the game against the cHawks up 20pts in the 4th quarter

He's never had a significant injury. All those things suggest injury is bound to happen before long.Circular logic, makes no sense.

how hard he worked or how big a challenge this season had been suggests that he was carrying a heavy load or strain that was making injury more likely.

then

The grueling West wasn't what it was made out to be for him to this point
Nice contradiction mate

He was sitting comfortably at a four seed. 4th and 9th seed right now are separated by what? 6 Games? And earlier the gap was even smaller. Lets act like teams haven't played better either as the Rockets who barely squeezed out last night bodybagged the Lakers with Harden getting a 50pt triple double on LeBron's head.. which then started their streak as earlier they were out of the playoff picture. Come on son, you and I both know just how disingenuous your comments are.. unless of course you're a retard (aj1987).

..Dumb.

aj1987
01-20-2019, 07:04 PM
Your mother ought to wash your dirty little inbred mouth.
Your crack whore mother should've swallowed. Since she didn't, she should've at the least smothered you, the moment she shit you into that dumpster.

unless of course you're a retard (aj1987).
Dumb.
You calling others a retard is pretty rich, considering the fact that you getting 2 more brain cells would give you a total of 3 brain cells, you flaming homo.

I honestly can't believe that there are "people" as retarded as you on this planet.

And1AllDay
01-20-2019, 07:40 PM
I agree. I think this idea that LeBron is some kind of deity is overblown. He's the single greatest human who's ever lived but nothing more. He's still just a man.

Agreed. Even though he is a god among men on the court he is still only human in the end :bowdown:

TheImmortal
01-20-2019, 07:45 PM
.Look at this waste yute.. triggered :mad: .. So far you've added nothing of substance and just baseless insults. :oldlol: Way to make a fool of yourself, goof.

Duncan21formvp
01-20-2019, 08:00 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/t6aqus.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/izugbp.jpg

Already in year 1 with the big boys in the West.. dude couldn't even make it half way through the season and has already missed more games than he's ever had. When we look back at his career, a big giant asterisk * should be placed in all of his prior achievements as he was enhanced by the Leastern conference (among other things.. test test). There I said it. Hope he gets back on the court soon so he can get further exposed. God speed.
Good post!:bowdown:

PP34Deuce
01-20-2019, 08:24 PM
Its pretty clear the Lakers dont plan to go deep in the playoffs. They just want to get there to end the drought but are also auditioning for who stays and who Goes.

For lebrons agent to say if It were the playoffs bron would play means hes resting and probably doing business and rehab while they figure out if this team can compete or not.

PickernRoller
01-20-2019, 10:17 PM
I think it's pretty telling the moment the fraud dons a Lakers jersey he goes down for a significant time...:coleman:

aj1987
01-22-2019, 06:50 AM
Look at this waste yute.. triggered :mad: .. So far you've added nothing of substance and just baseless insults. :oldlol: Way to make a fool of yourself, goof.
LeBron has you so triggered, that you're meltingdown on multiple accounts in this one thread. You're just beyond retarded.

Ainosterhaspie
01-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Your mother ought to wash your dirty little inbred mouth.

Played 82 last season in the least.. stop it.

He's played the least amount of minutes since.. ever. And that's despite playing in blowout games to statpadd as he was in the game against the cHawks up 20pts in the 4th quarter

Circular logic, makes no sense.

Nice contradiction mate

4th and 9th seed right now are separated by what? 6 Games? And earlier the gap was even smaller. Lets act like teams haven't played better either as the Rockets who barely squeezed out last night bodybagged the Lakers with Harden getting a 50pt triple double on LeBron's head.. which then started their streak as earlier they were out of the playoff picture. Come on son, you and I both know just how disingenuous your comments are.. unless of course you're a retard (aj1987).
Dumb.

You selectively edited by cutting out part of what I said so you could craft a non existent contradiction. Why do you feel the need to lie to win this argument?

Also, you don't understand what circular reasoning is.