zeerghit
01-21-2019, 07:16 AM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I

Walk on Water
01-21-2019, 09:27 AM
Surprised that Lebron is injury prone now. The problem is he

Gileraracer
01-21-2019, 09:40 AM
I am afraid he will miss the POs for the 3rd time in his career. That would automatically exclude him of top 10 all time forever :(

zeerghit
01-21-2019, 10:30 AM
I am afraid he will miss the POs for the 3rd time in his career. That would automatically exclude him of top 10 all time forever :(
so kobe is automatically out?

Gileraracer
01-21-2019, 10:42 AM
so kobe is automatically out?

No because Kobe has more rings to compensate for the missed POs.

But imagine, 3 missed POs, 6 lost finals, 2 times swept, lost by a record margin twice.

This is case for WOAT

zeerghit
01-21-2019, 10:54 AM

But imagine, 3 missed POs, 6 lost finals, 2 times swept, lost by a record margin twice.

This is case for WOAT
excuses..
what about MVP, FMVP?
and btw lose in finals is better than lose in 1st round..

Manny98
01-21-2019, 11:11 AM

This is case for WOAT
No Kobe only has 2 rings whilst LeBron has 3 sidekick rings don't count

ImKobe
01-21-2019, 11:14 AM
excuses..
what about MVP, FMVP?
and btw lose in finals is better than lose in 1st round..

Basketball is a team sport. Kobe sacrificed stats all his career and played injured(when he shouldn't have) to give his team a better chance to win the game. He could have continued his 40-point streak, but gave it up because of Shaq's growing ego. He let Shaq dominate the Finals and made sure to create all those easy looks for him for his team to win the series. He never threw a Finals series like Lebron did in 2011. You can compare Kobe's 4th quarter stats vs. one of the GOAT defenses in 2004 to Lebron's in 2011.

Give me the guy that won my franchise 5 titles. I want the guy who ultimately didn't quit on my team, who gave it his all and never cheated his fans on the court. You'll never hear anyone say that Kobe shied away from a shot or that he choked a Finals he should have won.

Kobe doesn't have a 2011 Finals type failure, he never quit his team. Look at all the injuries he played through during those championship runs.

Real14
01-21-2019, 11:21 AM
Kobe actually have 5 while lebron has 3 asterisk rings.

superduper
01-21-2019, 11:23 AM

I agree LeGOAT has 3 sidekick rings.

And yes... LeVag has become quite sore...the end is near :(

Rocket
01-21-2019, 11:34 AM
He is done as far as leading a team to the finals. He is no longer in the lEastern conference. He is in the West where the real teams live. He will be too old by the time the Lakers are ready to compete. If he wanted another ring before he retires he should have signed with Golden State or Houston.

PP34Deuce
01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
LA the whole time had been telling everyone they'd be competitive but they would also look to the future. Rondo and Bron being out to me meant they are evaluating the players.

Rich Paul said if this was the playoffs, Lebron would be playing. It's up for debate if he becomes injury prone but I do believe he's most likely 80-85% healthy and just waiting to see the standings.

superduper
01-21-2019, 12:45 PM
LA the whole time had been telling everyone they'd be competitive but they would also look to the future. Rondo and Bron being out to me meant they are evaluating the players.

Rich Paul said if this was the playoffs, Lebron would be playing. It's up for debate if he becomes injury prone but I do believe he's most likely 80-85% healthy and just waiting to see the standings.

In other words...he needs moar halp :(

bigkingsfan
01-21-2019, 12:47 PM
Basketball is a team sport. Kobe sacrificed stats all his career and played injured(when he shouldn't have) to give his team a better chance to win the game. He could have continued his 40-point streak, but gave it up because of Shaq's growing ego. He let Shaq dominate the Finals and made sure to create all those easy looks for him for his team to win the series. He never threw a Finals series like Lebron did in 2011. You can compare Kobe's 4th quarter stats vs. one of the GOAT defenses in 2004 to Lebron's in 2011.

Give me the guy that won my franchise 5 titles. I want the guy who ultimately didn't quit on my team, who gave it his all and never cheated his fans on the court. You'll never hear anyone say that Kobe shied away from a shot or that he choked a Finals he should have won.

Kobe doesn't have a 2011 Finals type failure, he never quit his team. Look at all the injuries he played through during those championship runs.
Detroittttt Basketballlllll

SouBeachTalents
01-21-2019, 02:53 PM

You gonna type all that bullshit out and act like '04 didn't happen :lol

RRR3
01-21-2019, 03:41 PM
You gonna type all that bullshit out and act like '04 didn't happen :lol
Wasn