PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers are 9-39

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 04:52 PM
Crazy turn of events from the 4x back to back ECF champs

They were 15-9 without KLove last year also, wtf has happened :wtf:

We were told for many years Cavs were stacked contenders on the most expensive roster, in a conference where anybody can make the Finals 8 times in a row

Why has this team gone from Finals contenders to historically one of NBA's worst teams of all time in a span of 6 months

superduper
01-21-2019, 04:55 PM
Zion.

/thread

Spurs m8
01-21-2019, 05:04 PM
What kind of f@ggot supports a team and then shits on them the next season?

A shameless f@ggot, thats who

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 05:04 PM
What kind of f@ggot supports a team and then shits on them the next season?

A shameless f@ggot, thats who
Kawhi Leonard

FireDavidKahn
01-21-2019, 05:07 PM
Zion.

/thread
Imagine thinking the Cavs are tanking.:oldlol:

They just suck/.

LAmbruh
01-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Imagine thinking the Cavs are tanking.:oldlol:

They just suck/.
Yeah that makes no sense

Especially when anyone can make the Finals out East, everyone should be playing to win

TheCorporation
01-21-2019, 05:14 PM
Yeah that makes no sense

Especially when anyone can make the Finals out East, everyone should be playing to win

Yep, I even heard they would be better without LeBron. I even heard they would be better than the Lakers :lol

And I'm not kidding you, I even heard they could reach the FINALS without LeBron. I think some people were wrong :lol

highwhey
01-21-2019, 05:15 PM
it's truly amazing to see how good LeBron is and the impact he has on a team. the cavs have a huge void now that he's gone. they went from contenders to being one of the worst teams in the league all bc LeBron left. that's true greatness.:applause:

SouBeachTalents
01-21-2019, 05:18 PM
it's truly amazing to see how good LeBron is and the impact he has on a team. the cavs have a huge void now that he's gone. they went from contenders to being one of the worst teams in the league all bc LeBron left. that's true greatness.:applause:
He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 05:19 PM
Yep, I even heard they would be better without LeBron. I even heard they would be better than the Lakers :lol

And I'm not kidding you, I even heard they could reach the FINALS without LeBron. I think some people were wrong :lol
and people laughed at him when he said Cavs would be right back in the Finals

aha! EPIC Jinx!

Jokes on them

TheCorporation
01-21-2019, 05:19 PM

I couldn't agree more. I heard about this other guy named Jordan, but when he left his team only went from 57 to 55 wins :lol

LeBron > Jordan

TheCorporation
01-21-2019, 05:20 PM
and people laughed at him when he said Cavs would be right back in the Finals

aha! EPIC Jinx!

Jokes on them

:lol

"And people laughed when I said Cavs would be better than Lakers" - Kenny

Yep, and we still are :roll: :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 05:21 PM
it truly is brother

and tbh I don't think we even worthy of it

hiphopanonymous
01-21-2019, 05:22 PM
The impact of Kevin Love is incredible wait til he comes back to team up with Zion :bowdown:

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 05:25 PM
The impact of Kevin Love is incredible wait til he comes back to team up with Zion :bowdown:
teams up?

when he comes back this year the team should alledgedly be right back on Finals trajectory and contending, so I don't see how that works out

fourkicks44
01-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Zion.

/thread

Hmm my prediction is Silver gifts the Knicks the first pick.

The worst team won't get it. He wants to prove his wack anti-tanking lottery odds reform works.

I have a feeling draft will be rigged the likes we haven't seen for sometime. Just you watch.

Gus Hemmingway
01-21-2019, 05:34 PM
Hmm my prediction is Silver gifts the Knicks the first pick.

The worst team won't get it. He wants to prove his wack anti-tanking lottery odds reform works.

I have a feeling draft will be rigged the likes we haven't seen for sometime. Just you watch.
Even if Knicks get top pick Dolan will snag some no namer out of Slovenia and hell will be unleashed :lol

fourkicks44
01-21-2019, 05:38 PM
Even if Knicks get top pick Dolan will snag some no namer out of Slovenia and hell will be unleashed :lol

:roll:

The story writes itself...

DJMcDonald
01-21-2019, 05:41 PM
Obviously tanking. Love is "injured"

And1AllDay
01-21-2019, 06:12 PM
Obviously tanking. Love is "injured"

Actually they were winless without Love I think 0-4 so hmmm...

Hint: There just bad, Cavs are just BAD

jbryan1984
01-21-2019, 07:17 PM
lol fine by me. Bring on Zion.

Duncan21formvp
01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
They couldn't win more than 50+ games with 2 superstars so no point on just making the playoffs to lose early. Might as well tank for another star.

bullettooth
01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
lol fine by me. Bring on Zion.

You don't deserve him.

talkingconch
01-22-2019, 12:01 AM
No Kyrie irving and No Lebron James