PDA

View Full Version : Wait a sec, why are Lebron fans celebrating Laker loses?

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 02:44 PM
Anyone knows? :coleman:

lilteapot
01-22-2019, 02:47 PM
The only reason you celebrate Laker wins is it gives you the opportunity to make a troll thread saying the team is better without Lebron.

You fake as hell, son.

kennethgriffen
01-22-2019, 02:49 PM
its kinda stupid tbh... you should only laugh at your teams losses without your favorite player if you have wins to spare

the lakers are facing a dog fight to make the playoffs

lebron being a lottery bum in the west ruins his 8 straight finals appearances

zeerghit
01-22-2019, 02:53 PM
The only reason you celebrate Laker wins is it gives you the opportunity to make a troll thread saying the team is better without Lebron.

You fake as hell, son.
well said

Manny98
01-22-2019, 02:54 PM
Because if LeBron comes back from a potentially career ending injury and drags this team to the playoffs it only helps his GOAT case even more

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 02:55 PM
Because if LeBron comes back from a potentially career ending injury and drags this team to the playoffs it only helps his GOAT case even more

Where is this GOAT case filed? Somewhere dark and smelly?

kennethgriffen
01-22-2019, 02:57 PM

theyre like half a game out of the playoffs right now

for this to make any sense there would have to be a huge obstacle to overcome

one day isnt much or an obstacle

AirBonner
01-22-2019, 02:57 PM
why did op take a year off after 2016?

bison
01-22-2019, 02:58 PM
There are no Lebron fans here, just Kobe haters. It's kinda sad because Lebron really is a once-in-a-generation player.

PickernRoller
its kinda stupid tbh... you should only laugh at your teams losses without your favorite player if you have wins to spare

the lakers are facing a dog fight to make the playoffs

lebron being a lottery bum in the west ruins his 8 straight finals appearances

Craters the narratives that's for sure.

Isn't there a saying that a measure of great leadership if how the team plays when they're without you?

brownmamba00
You do have to be clinically depressed to have over 6 alts on a message board in 2019. 6 alts just to talk about a bball player's ''package''.

So yea the second option sounds plausible.

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 02:59 PM
why did op take a year off after 2016?

Your sister didn't tell you?

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 02:59 PM

You fake as hell, son.
OP avoiding this post like the plague.

AirBonner
01-22-2019, 03:00 PM
Your sister didn't tell you?
I see you are still sore from her massive cawk :roll:

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 03:01 PM
OP avoiding this post like the plague.

I had a nice post lined up but I figured it's a waste of time and play into an easy deflect which is his goal. He could ask that in another thread one day and I might entertain answering him.... might...

Anyway Drew... why u celebrating Laker loses.... Manny came clean....

FKAri
01-22-2019, 03:01 PM
If Lakers win : LeCoach led them to the win
If Lakers lose : They're shit without LeAtlas carrying them

It's a very simple decision tree. :confusedshrug:

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 03:03 PM
I had a nice post lined up but I figured it's a waste of time and play into an easy deflect which is his goal. He could ask that in another thread one day and I might entertain answering him.... might...

Any Drew... why u celebrating Laker loses.... Manny came clean....
In all honesty, I couldn

brownmamba00
01-22-2019, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]In all honesty, I couldn

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Yeah that's why you're squeezing Ingram's balls on here every time I'm on this mfer.
I’ve been pushing Ingraham’s shit in for years babyboy. Has nothing to do with a certain 23. Get with the times.

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 03:07 PM
If Lakers win : LeCoach led them to the win
If Lakers lose : They're shit without LeAtlas carrying them

It's a very simple decision tree. :confusedshrug:

I feel like Doctor Phil... this is your safe space to come clean.

Thank you for the honesty.

brownmamba00
01-22-2019, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]I

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 03:11 PM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]In all honesty, I couldn

Marchesk
01-22-2019, 03:14 PM
They're not Lakers fans. They weren't Cavs fans. Or Heat fans. They don't care how those teams do once Lebron isn't on the court. And they don't care about any of the other players, unless it helps Lebron.

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 03:15 PM
You wouldn't be in anyway bothered by Lebron missing the playoffs?

It's ok to answer honestly. Safe space.
It wouldn’t cost me a single second of sleep tbh. Now not getting Zion, that would be a nightmare.

brownmamba00
01-22-2019, 03:16 PM
Dude even has a magic johnson avy but you don't give a shit about the Lakers yeah?:lol

Gtfo clown

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 03:17 PM
Yeah right:oldlol:
You must have missed all those Air****** threads back in the day. From Clarkson and Russell to Zubac and Air Ball. :oldlol:

Now jet from this thread.

Phoenix
01-22-2019, 03:20 PM
For the same reason they celebrate Cleveland and Miami not making the playoffs. Being able to meld your gifts into well-coached squads and spearheading two distinct rosters to their own dynastic runs, is less ideal than having rosters constructed around a singularly inflexible playstyle that yields mixed results and blows up once the architect of said playstyle isn't around. Building a team from scratch and having players rise to prominence alongside you, is worse than joining forces with established stars, having them bend and adjust the nature of their games for any semblance of success, and then getting shat on for having done so in the pursuit of enhancing one man's legacy and not their own.

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 03:22 PM
For the same reason they celebrate Cleveland and Miami not making the playoffs. Being able to meld your gifts into well-coached squads and spearheading two distinct rosters to their own dynastic runs, is less ideal than having rosters constructed around a singularly inflexible playstyle that yields mixed results and blows up once the architect of said playstyle isn't around. Building a team from scratch and having players rise to prominence alongside you, is worse than joining forces with established stars, having them bend and adjust the nature of their games for any semblance of success, and then getting shat on for having done so in the pursuit of enhancing one man's legacy and not their own.

Deep. :applause:

k0kakw0rld
01-22-2019, 03:22 PM
Fvck the Lakers straight up.

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 03:25 PM
Fvck the Lakers straight up.

The most candid take yet.... :applause:

Spurs m8
01-22-2019, 03:29 PM
They are - by far - the saddest pieces of shit I've ever come across as sports fans.

Pathetic pieces of actual shit, disguised as humans

Hey Yo
01-22-2019, 03:36 PM
They're not Lakers fans. They weren't Cavs fans. Or Heat fans. They don't care how those teams do once Lebron isn't on the court. And they don't care about any of the other players, unless it helps Lebron.
The same can be said for the haters.

They root for Miami and the Cavs after James leaves so they can say LeBron was holding them back. Or anytime LeBron misses a game, they root for his team so if they win, they can say he's holding the team back.

The haters are fans of every team LeBron plays against and fans of his team when he misses games.

bullettooth
01-22-2019, 03:41 PM

They root for Miami and the Cavs after James leaves so they can say LeBron was holding them back. Or anytime LeBron misses a game, they root for his team so if they win, they can say he's holding the team back.

The haters are fans of every team LeBron plays against and fans of his team when he misses games.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2672a2395ef37486b779fa43cd10b16b/tenor.gif

FKAri
01-22-2019, 03:41 PM
This is based on reality but is an exaggerated view point developed as the result of a mind that refuses to acknowledge LeBron's greatness.

They are - by far - the saddest pieces of shit I've ever come across as sports fans.

Pathetic pieces of actual shit, disguised as humans
Who hurt you? Honestly.

Phoenix
01-22-2019, 04:01 PM
This is based on reality but is an exaggerated view point developed as the result of a mind that refuses to acknowledge LeBron's greatness.

Who hurt you? Honestly.

I do acknowledge his greatness. The problem for you is thinking that anything critical with reference to Lebron is outright hate. But there's nothing exaggerated about my view:

1) The Bull championship rosters were built, starting with Jordan, from scratch. Pippen and Grant drafted in 87. The trade for Cartwright. BJ drafted in 89. Phil came onboard that same year. That team built itself, all the players alongside MJ, chiefly Pippen, developed and improved year by year until they won. This is what I would term an 'organic' way of winning championships and why the team was able to 'lose' MJ, remain competitive, reinsert him 2 years later...and keep wining. The teamwork and chemistry year to year was in place for that to happen.

2) Lebron joined Wade and Bosh, then Kyrie and Love, who were all established all-stars, never mind the (lack of) success of their teams prior to joining forces, I'm speaking to them being established as players. They had their own way of playing, their own skillsets, and had to learn to subjugate themselves and redefine their games( Wade had to play off the ball, Bosh was turned into a midrange spot shooter, Love a stretch 4 spot shooter, Kyrie was the only one whose game didn't dramatically shift). It produced some highs and lows, but due to its 'inorganic' nature of on the fly roster building and having to be 'custom-designed' for Lebron's strengths, the teams were basically shit after he left.

3) Pippen was drafted as a rookie, alongside MJ, and developed into an all-star, dream teamer and HOFer. His entire legacy was built between 87 and 98, or more specifically 91-98, because he did nothing before 91 nor did he do anything after 98 legacy-wise. Wade was top 3 when he joined Lebron in 2011, turned the team over to him in 2012 to maximize their chances of winning because 'my turn, your turn' wasn't going to work...and he's had his reputation systematically shat on since. Pippen came out looking better for having played with Jordan, in terms of legacy. Wade came out worse reputationally. His own career( HOF worthy pre-Lebron) wasn't enhanced legacy-wise by the 2011-2014 period. Love is considered shit now, as is Bosh. The jury is still out on Kyrie. We see it right here on this joke of a site.

Those are the facts of what happened. Not opinion. Not hyperbole. Facts.

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 04:39 PM
When you acknowledge that Lebron is a Top 15 GOAT you're acknowledging his greatness. To be part of the Top 15 to ever do it among the thousands of players that have come before you.... shieeet....

Overdrive
01-22-2019, 04:41 PM
Anyone knows? :coleman:

Because they're retards. Lebron sneaking in as an 8th or 7th seed could kill their 1-9 rhetoric for good.

Hey Yo
01-22-2019, 04:46 PM
Because they're retards. Lebron sneaking in as an 8th or 7th seed could kill their 1-9 rhetoric for good.
Yeah because getting the 8th or 7th seed in your 16th season (after 8 straight finals) would definitely look worse than having a 1-9 playoff record from age 21 through 23.

:rolleyes:

Overdrive
01-22-2019, 04:49 PM
Yeah because getting the 8th or 7th seed in your 16th season (after 8 straight finals) would definitely look worse than having a 1-9 playoff record from age 21 through 23.

:rolleyes:

So for Lebron it's seasons, but for Jordan age? Different standards much.

bullettooth
01-22-2019, 04:51 PM

The mental gymnastics on these retards is incredible.

FKAri
01-22-2019, 04:54 PM
I do acknowledge his greatness. The problem for you is thinking that anything critical with reference to Lebron is outright hate. But there's nothing exaggerated about my view:

1) The Bull championship rosters were built, starting with Jordan, from scratch. Pippen and Grant drafted in 87. The trade for Cartwright. BJ drafted in 89. Phil came onboard that same year. That team built itself, all the players alongside MJ, chiefly Pippen, developed and improved year by year until they won. This is what I would term an 'organic' way of winning championships and why the team was able to 'lose' MJ, remain competitive, reinsert him 2 years later...and keep wining. The teamwork and chemistry year to year was in place for that to happen.

2) Lebron joined Wade and Bosh, then Kyrie and Love, who were all established all-stars, never mind the (lack of) success of their teams prior to joining forces, I'm speaking to them being established as players. They had their own way of playing, their own skillsets, and had to learn to subjugate themselves and redefine their games( Wade had to play off the ball, Bosh was turned into a midrange spot shooter, Love a stretch 4 spot shooter, Kyrie was the only one whose game didn't dramatically shift). It produced some highs and lows, but due to its 'inorganic' nature of on the fly roster building and having to be 'custom-designed' for Lebron's strengths, the teams were basically shit after he left.

3) Pippen was drafted as a rookie, alongside MJ, and developed into an all-star, dream teamer and HOFer. His entire legacy was built between 87 and 98, or more specifically 91-98, because he did nothing before 91 nor did he do anything after 98 legacy-wise. Wade was top 3 when he joined Lebron in 2011, turned the team over to him in 2012 to maximize their chances of winning because 'my turn, your turn' wasn't going to work...and he's had his reputation systematically shat on since. Pippen came out looking better for having played with Jordan, in terms of legacy. Wade came out worse reputationally. His own career( HOF worthy pre-Lebron) wasn't enhanced legacy-wise by the 2011-2014 period. Love is considered shit now, as is Bosh. The jury is still out on Kyrie. We see it right here on this joke of a site.

Those are the facts of what happened. Not opinion. Not hyperbole. Facts.
Wade, Bosh and Love caught injuries. So that's why they came out worse.. and you're saying that's LeBron's fault? lol. Don't even need to troll to see that your logic is faulty. All your arguments get destroyed by context. All except one.

If LeBron wanted to pass MJ he would've needed to be a much, MUCH better midrange shooter with either pull-ups or floaters than he actually is. In days of past you could say he should've had a better post game but you can circumvent that in today's ruleset as it's just plain inefficient.

TheCorporation
01-22-2019, 04:54 PM
Wait a sec, why are retards making false threads? :lol

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 04:55 PM
Doopity doo just arrived. Remember to ignore.

TheCorporation
01-22-2019, 04:55 PM

This thread was shut down after the first post. Excellent work, nothing to see here.

bullettooth
01-22-2019, 04:57 PM
This thread was shut down after the first post. Excellent work, nothing to see here.

Hey Yo
01-22-2019, 05:02 PM
How is it different standards??

You're electing to criticize a guy whose played over 55,000 combined minutes (while leading his team in pts, boards and dimes for the majority of his postseason series) if he only gets the 7 seed. But MJ, who was clearly polished his first 3yrs when he got in league should get a pass when he had another 20pt playoff scorer on those teams??

bullettooth
01-22-2019, 05:03 PM
Wait a sec, why are Lebron fans celebrating Laker loses?

LeBron fans are used to counting losses.

TheCorporation
01-22-2019, 05:17 PM

NEVA LOST :lol

Phoenix
01-22-2019, 06:38 PM
Wade, Bosh and Love caught injuries. So that's why they came out worse.. and you're saying that's LeBron's fault? lol. Don't even need to troll to see that your logic is faulty. All your arguments get destroyed by context. All except one.

Except Wade was already being considered 'lesser' before injuries really derailed him in 2013 and especially 14. Bosh was the third wheel who had a hard time fitting in, that was a large theme in 2011. You had Skip on first take calling him Chris Bosh Spice or whatever. Again, before injuries derailed him. Wade 'giving up' the team to Bron didn't enhance his legacy, especially when his role in those championships is diminished in the eyes of some of the more extreme Bron supporters. It's significant because I'd argue Lebron and Wade at their best were much, much closer than Jordan and Pippen were. 2009 Wade was neck and neck with Bron. Some people even thought Wade pound for pound was better those first few years when they entered the league, especially after the 2006 title and going into 2007. I remember the conversations.

It's less about it being Bron's fault and more about the toxicity around some of his more extreme fans who solely credit him for his championships and treat guys like Wade or Kyrie as mere footnotes in Bron's career or undermine their contributions. To be fair, there are those on the other side who do the same with Jordan and Pippen.

fourkicks44
01-22-2019, 06:53 PM
Who doesn't love a good Lakers' loss tho?

:confusedshrug:

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:16 PM
Who doesn't love a good Lakers' loss tho?

:confusedshrug:

The Lakers always have their fair share of haters considering our history and rivalries sure but Bran is on the team and wanted to be on the team. You would think Bran stans would gravitate towards the wishes and objectives of the man they idolize.

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:19 PM
Bran stans living in OP's tiny brain :yaohappy: :hammertime:

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:23 PM
Bran stans living in OP's tiny brain :yaohappy: :hammertime:

What u doin in my thread babi boi? :yaohappy: :hammertime: :party: :dancin

RRR3
01-22-2019, 11:35 PM
Why has LeBron DEVASTATED OP’s pea brain?

https://i.ibb.co/xHvPw6q/3-FAAD2-AD-D54-F-4-B88-9-CB2-779499-A734-E8.png
https://i.ibb.co/Nt4Rmmt/E535-B528-1123-45-EB-9496-7-C66-C877-B95-A.png
https://i.ibb.co/QrDDWsy/8874-EBF2-B03-E-40-B1-A2-A3-476-D7-F4-C2-DDD.png
https://i.ibb.co/5Fn8gdB/FF74-E116-0-EC2-43-F3-B72-D-64-E965-A0-F104.png
https://i.ibb.co/pKd2W6n/84-F37-A4-C-CA1-C-4-AAA-A57-D-4-AC652-B61531.png
https://i.ibb.co/z2n9TBY/C37-BDBF8-6246-4-E7-E-AE22-1-BFF33-F138-C1.png

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Why has LeBron DEVASTATED OP’s pea brain?

https://i.ibb.co/xHvPw6q/3-FAAD2-AD-D54-F-4-B88-9-CB2-779499-A734-E8.png
https://i.ibb.co/Nt4Rmmt/E535-B528-1123-45-EB-9496-7-C66-C877-B95-A.png
https://i.ibb.co/QrDDWsy/8874-EBF2-B03-E-40-B1-A2-A3-476-D7-F4-C2-DDD.png
https://i.ibb.co/5Fn8gdB/FF74-E116-0-EC2-43-F3-B72-D-64-E965-A0-F104.png
https://i.ibb.co/pKd2W6n/84-F37-A4-C-CA1-C-4-AAA-A57-D-4-AC652-B61531.png
https://i.ibb.co/z2n9TBY/C37-BDBF8-6246-4-E7-E-AE22-1-BFF33-F138-C1.png
buahahhahaha

nice life OP! LMAO!

RRR3
01-22-2019, 11:38 PM
More meltdowns from OP....

https://i.ibb.co/tLssCfk/795169-DC-0-BF1-4-BB6-9-EEC-30-C942-A202-F1.png
https://i.ibb.co/7rcJ2xr/491-AC34-A-733-C-4-F72-AC21-2-CFD8515-B525.png

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:40 PM
More meltdowns from OP....

https://i.ibb.co/tLssCfk/795169-DC-0-BF1-4-BB6-9-EEC-30-C942-A202-F1.png
https://i.ibb.co/7rcJ2xr/491-AC34-A-733-C-4-F72-AC21-2-CFD8515-B525.png
YIKES! Get better little guy :roll: :roll:

RRR3
01-22-2019, 11:41 PM
YIKES! Get better little guy :roll: :roll:
He’ll never get over LeBron being better than his lover Kobe :roll:

bullettooth
01-22-2019, 11:41 PM
YIKES! Get better lil guy :roll: :roll:

Would that involve frequent *********ion over a guy losing in the finals 6 times?

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:42 PM
Holy shit... y'all little clowns went through all the trouble of doing that, on a phone.....

My work is done! :roll: :roll: :roll: :bowdown:
<-----------------

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:42 PM
He’ll never get over LeBron being better than his lover Kobe :roll:
Never :oldlol:

AND. I. LOVE. IT. :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:45 PM
Never :oldlol:

AND. I. LOVE. IT. :roll: :roll:

RRR3 is a nobody I got on a leash....

But you.... jelly as **** you haven't had a thread with so much legitimate activity in a long as time...I drop by on a morning, easy check...

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:46 PM
here come the tears :roll: :roll:

brace for essays :roll: :roll:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-29-2015/t3Nw3M.gif

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:48 PM
here come the tears :roll: :roll:

brace for essays

Pretty sure you've got like ten in the first page alone amongst your alts.... keep pressing and bumping...

:roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
01-22-2019, 11:48 PM
get em while they're fresh boys :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/X3TeVee.gif

RRR3
01-22-2019, 11:49 PM
RRR3 is a nobody I got on a leash....

But you.... jelly as **** you haven't had a thread with so much legitimate activity in a long as time...I drop by on a morning, easy check...

AirTupac
01-22-2019, 11:50 PM
The results are evident AF

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]

PickernRoller
01-22-2019, 11:57 PM
The results are evident AF

Alt-proof, public and verifiable. My threads are always transparent.

G0ATbe
01-23-2019, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Why has LeBron DEVASTATED OP