PDA

View Full Version : The Blazers just waste a spot in the NBA playoffs every year.

Mask the Embiid
01-22-2019, 03:22 PM
We know they don't have a chance.They know they dont have a chance.Just blow it up already. Making the 2nd round is like their Superbowl.Then they just get their shit pushed in whenever they do somehow make it that far.Id much rather see the Clippers or Lakers or hell even the Kings then to watch dame and cj chuck fa 4 games. which will lead to them being swept or losing 4-1 like they do year in and year out.

lilteapot
01-22-2019, 03:25 PM
blazers and pelicans.

we all know golden state's winning but if you're a team NOBODY wants to watch in the playoffs you're a total waste of time.

BANE?
01-22-2019, 03:27 PM
Yep, nothing more than 1st round fodder. Their NFL equivalent would probably be the Texans

k0kakw0rld
01-22-2019, 03:31 PM
Shut your stupid ass up. The past 4 years no one had a chance in the west. Only the Warriors. So everybody in the west is wasting a spot in the NBA playoffs, even today.

Spurs m8
01-22-2019, 03:40 PM
Shut your stupid ass up. The past 4 years no one had a chance in the west. Only the Warriors. So everybody in the west is wasting a spot in the NBA playoffs, even today.

This is true and tbh, everyone is just wasting a spot in the league.

Most boring league ever, really.

We watch it to get a basketball fix, but we always know who's gonna win which is fvcking shit

It's the exact reason I raged so much when Durant signed there...ruined the league for years

ErhnamDjinn
01-22-2019, 03:42 PM
well you can argue that last year they would have lost to the Rockets had CP3 not been injured.

Lost the previous year to the Spurs if Kawhi didnt go down.

And the previous year to OKC if they hadnt choked the 3-1 lead.

Unlike as the others mentioned Pels and Blazers which are perennial cannon fodder.

DJMcDonald
01-22-2019, 03:54 PM
This. People forget Lillard had a MASSIVE case behind him for MVP last year. Should've won it imo. What do you think?

90sgoat
01-22-2019, 05:04 PM
Live by the comboguard, get bounced in the first round by the comboguard.

DMAVS41
01-22-2019, 05:18 PM
They are a good trade away from being much scarier though.

Just depends on what they'd be willing to give up, but...

Flipping Turner / Salary, for example....for something like Barnes / Matthews...would make them significantly better imo.

Would probably have to give up a couple unprotected first rounders, but it would be worth it to make a move like that to try and win as they really are all in and can't get better in free agency.

Or some combination of that with CJ added in would could really help them overall.

ImKobe
01-22-2019, 06:13 PM
So are the Sixers.

Milbuck
01-22-2019, 06:14 PM
I really wish we could see them with a better SG than McCollum. I liked him in the past but he's just been so damn bad for a guy making the kind of money he's making.

Someone like Beal or a non-team cancer version of Jimmy Butler in McCollum's place next to Lillard would be so fun.

RoseCity07
01-22-2019, 06:19 PM
I really wish we could see them with a better SG than McCollum. I liked him in the past but he's just been so damn bad for a guy making the kind of money he's making.

Someone like Beal or a non-team cancer version of Jimmy Butler in McCollum's place next to Lillard would be so fun.

That's what I wanted. McCollum for Butler trade. I don't like Beal.

If Butler wasn't such a diva I'm pretty sure Portland would have offered McCollum for Butler.

DJMcDonald
01-22-2019, 08:37 PM
So are the Sixers.
Shut the **** up bitch

ImKobe
01-22-2019, 08:40 PM
Shut the **** up bitch

Thanks for the 2001 championship nikka :pimp: