PDA

View Full Version : Colluding decline? Why are star players avoiding the Lakers?

TheImmortal
01-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Aside from the existing star players in Ingram, Kuzma and others.. why is Bran having trouble recruiting 5 star players? Could it be that LeCancer has been exposed? Also.. if the Lakers do somehow get a star player.. which sucker will that be?

TheCorporation
01-26-2019, 05:58 PM
I'm seriously thinking we should create a Go Fund Me page for you/PicernRoller so that we can provide you guys (YOU) with some mental help. Which state are you in so that we can look up state laws for mental health/GoFund Me pages?

Manny98
01-26-2019, 06:02 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

TheImmortal
01-26-2019, 06:05 PM
I'm seriously thinking we should create a Go Fund Me page for you/PicernRoller so that we can provide you guys (YOU) with some mental help. Which state are you in so that we can look up state laws for mental health/GoFund Me pages?
https://media.giphy.com/media/wJ6wzgAnDvwS7cE18K/giphy.gif

TheImmortal
01-26-2019, 06:46 PM
Been saying this for sometime now.. LeBron = LeEch

Just a cancerous big jawed bloodsucker.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/02/06/science/0207-sci-SUB3-LEECH1-ch.gif

E_Stamkos
01-26-2019, 06:58 PM

Love dudes who chuck stones when they live in glass sheds.
You're the biggest bag of tw@ts on this site, which speaks volumes atop of volumes

Even that poster who Greg, who admitted to burning bird houses brought more value to ISH. At least we could derive some humour from his shenanigans.

You on the other hand are more stale than a log of frozen dog shit that's been trying to decompose through the winter.

Ben Simmons 25
01-26-2019, 07:01 PM
In a league where star players are constantly teaming up as much as humanly possible and a team with 5 Olympians compose a single team's starting 5, you think colluding is declining? Hmm...

egokiller
01-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Why would other good players want to play a style of ball that is cancerous? They saw what it did to others. They want no part of it.

You're the biggest bag of tw@ts on this site, which speaks volumes atop of volumes

Even that poster who Greg, who admitted to burning bird houses brought more value to ISH. At least we could derive some humour from his shenanigans.

You on the other hand are more stale than a log of frozen dog shit that's been trying to decompose through the winter.

He's the way he is because his only option in life was to settle for watching mediocrity in the form of lebron. Not everyone got to experience GOAT level play in the form of Michael Jordan.

E_Stamkos
01-26-2019, 07:54 PM
Why would other good players want to play a style of ball that is cancerous? They saw what it did to others. They want no part of it.

He's the way he is because his only option in life was to settle for watching mediocrity in the form of lebron. Not everyone got to experience GOAT level play in the form of Michael Jordan.

Ohhh so that explains why he's a petulant little btich.
Got you.

TheImmortal
01-26-2019, 08:26 PM

Ohhh so that explains why he's a petulant little btich.
Got you.
Lethal. :eek:

The Iron Fist
01-26-2019, 08:28 PM
Because they want to win in the finals instead of being blamed for the loss.