PDA

View Full Version : Booker in 2017: "Im DONE with not making Playoffs. Im serious ..."

AirTupac
01-28-2019, 12:48 AM
Mods deleted my old classic threads. Remember when Booker said this? Cue to Suns being a G league team with him at the helm. Soft ass bozo :oldlol:

DLO > Booker

keep-itreal
01-28-2019, 12:51 AM
lmao, when is he gonna demand a trade? That franchise is hopeless

I

DMAVS41
01-28-2019, 12:52 AM
Mods deleted my old classic threads. Remember when Booker said this? Cue to Suns being a G league team with him at the helm. Soft ass bozo :oldlol:

DLO > Booker

Bridges is nice and is going to be good.

Warren is on a good contract.

Ayton obviously will be pretty good.

But...they really better hope they get an all-star level player in this draft or they are going to be bad yet again...probably will be anyway.

They still have a year of Anderson, Jackson sucks...they really don't have a lot of note if they miss in the draft this year.

They get Zion and sign an good player in the off-season...they are exciting and likely pretty good.

But, ugh...they don't get anyone of note...they'll just suck again.

superduper
01-28-2019, 12:53 AM
Booker is getting straight up hard doubled every single time he touches the ball and he's still playing pretty good. it's not his fault he needs some help.

Brilliant coaching by Luke.

scuzzy
01-28-2019, 12:56 AM
Was this the last Suns matchup with Lakers?

Was really hoping he'd throw fists tonight, usually gets a few in LA every year.

Zubac tussle almost took him off the edge

AirTupac
01-28-2019, 12:57 AM
Was this the last Suns matchup with Lakers?

Was really hoping he'd throw fists tonight, usually gets a few in LA every year.

Zubac tussle almost took him off the edge

That was so soft and pathetic :oldlol:

scuzzy
01-28-2019, 12:58 AM
That was so soft and pathetic :oldlol:
:lol

Zubac probably the most polite player in a Lakers uni, Booker wasn't havin none of it and foaming at the mouth to throw hands

AirTupac
09-15-2019, 07:25 PM
Booker is serious yall :lol :lol :lol

DaHeezy
09-16-2019, 11:09 AM
What are your thoughts of no stars joining the Clippers?

FKAri
09-16-2019, 12:47 PM
OP in 2017: "Im DONE with getting pegged in the ass. Im serious ..."

Remember when OP said this? Cue to him being gangbanged by a G league team with a smile on his face. Soft ass bozo :oldlol:

wagexslave
09-17-2019, 08:59 AM
The Lakers were so dogshit they signed one of the best players of all time and still didn't even manage a winning record, so what's your point?

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 09:05 AM
The Lakers were so dogshit they signed one of the best players of all time and still didn't even manage a winning record, so what's your point?

Tell me are suns making playoffs this season? next season? season after that?

Don't mention the team that has AD-LeBron :oldlol:

brooks_thompson
09-17-2019, 09:27 AM
If the Suns don't crack 30 wins this season, there's really something wrong in Phoenix. 28 at the very least.

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 09:42 AM
If the Suns don't crack 30 wins this season, there's really something wrong in Phoenix. 28 at the very least.

Suns since 2010:
10th seed
10th seed
15th seed
9th seed
10th seed
14th seed
15th seed
15th seed
15th seed

Since Booker was drafted... 23 wins, 24 wins, 21 wins, 19 wins. So they've gotten worse !!

stalkerforlife
09-17-2019, 10:09 AM
Booker is so pathetic.

So beta.

That video of Noah trashing him because he cried about a double team in practice revealed what so many of us know.

Kid better get out of town and become a Klay player with an alpha to lead him. (Klay is much better and way more alpha)

Haymaker
09-17-2019, 10:34 AM
Booker is the new Melo. Great scorer, minimal impact in the W/L column. He needs to round up his game and get his lazy ass to defend.

Bosnian Sajo
09-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Booker is the new Melo. Great scorer, minimal impact in the W/L column. He needs to round up his game and get his lazy ass to defend.

Lmfao, enough.

The suns legitimately were a better team without Devin Booker than with...every year with Booker, they have been the worst team in the west (except his rookie season when he played a smaller role, they were only 2nd worst lol)

Melo took his team to the playoffs throughout his first 7 years in the league, Booker can't even get his team to 25 wins. Melo is ****ing Michael Jordan to Devin Booker.

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 10:40 AM
Lmfao, enough.

The suns legitimately were a better team without Devin Booker than with...every year with Booker, they have been the worst team in the west (except his rookie season when he played a smaller role, they were only 2nd worst lol)

Melo took his team to the playoffs throughout his first 7 years in the league, Booker can't even get his team to 25 wins. Melo is ****ing Michael Jordan to Devin Booker.

Yeah its really disrespectful to Melo to compare him to a guy that doesn't want to face double teams in an open gym. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

stalkerforlife
09-17-2019, 10:46 AM
Lmfao, enough.

:applause:

wagexslave
09-17-2019, 11:39 AM
Lmfao, enough.

Yeah, the Suns definitely got worse because of adding Devin Booker. Surely it had nothing to do with ditching Goran Dragic and Isaiah Thomas for a bag of potato chips while only keeping Bledsoe and overpaying for him in the process then him constantly having injuries. As well as more importantly Brandon Knight being perma-injured right after overpaying to lock him up for years, turning him into one of the worst dead weight untradable contracts in the league. Then wasting their stupid ass free agency signing on washed up Tyson Chandler in hopes of getting Lemarcus Aldridge to come here, but striking out on that deal of course. Yup, all Bookers fault they got worse. :roll: :confusedshrug: :rolleyes:

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 11:43 AM
Yeah, the Suns definitely got worse because of adding Devin Booker. Surely it had nothing to do with ditching Goran Dragic and Isaiah Thomas for a bag of potato chips while only keeping Bledsoe and overpaying for him in the process then him constantly having injuries. As well as more importantly Brandon Knight being perma-injured right after overpaying to lock him up for years, turning him into one of the worst dead weight untradable contracts in the league. Then wasting their stupid ass free agency signing on washed up Tyson Chandler in hopes of getting Lemarcus Aldridge to come here, but striking out on that deal of course. Yup, all Bookers fault they got worse. :roll: :confusedshrug: :rolleyes:
'

At some point you have to start asking yourself.... maybe some of it is on Booker? :oldlol:

"No its the coach"
"No its the players"
"No its the GM"
"No its Adam Silver"

Bosnian Sajo
09-17-2019, 11:54 AM

Dragic/Thomas ordeal happened the season prior to Booker joining the team, dunno why you bring that up. Bledsoe was injured Booker's rookie season and then played 66 and 74 games the next 2 years.

You're telling me it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone who is considered a "franchise player" to take Eric Bledsoe (20ppg scorer, good defender) Chandler, Pj Tucker (both good defenders), and TJ Warren to more than 24 wins in a season??

Mind you, this is the same dude who stat padded his way to 70 points in a double digit loss. He seems like a dude who complains and blames rather than becoming a leader and pushing his team to do better. Other players have taken much weaker teams and won more than he has.

My post was a response to someone who claimed Booker to be the next Melo, I'm merely saying he needs to win more than 24 ****ing games in a season before comparing him to the likes of Melo.

Bosnian Sajo
09-17-2019, 12:00 PM
'

At some point you have to start asking yourself.... maybe some of it is on Booker? :oldlol:

"No its the coach"
"No its the players"
"No its the GM"
"No its Adam Silver"

No, seriously.

Is it THAT difficult to build a team around a young 6'6" SG who is a 35% 3pt shooter for his career? His stats look great, he obviously is talented...what's the issue?

I'm not getting on him for being out of the playoffs in the west, he's in a tough conference. But to consistently be the worst team in the conference and among the worst in the NBA? Something doesn't smell right.

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 12:03 PM
No, seriously.

Is it THAT difficult to build a team around a young 6'6" SG who is a 35% 3pt shooter for his career? His stats look great, he obviously is talented...what's the issue?

I'm not getting on him for being out of the playoffs in the west, he's in a tough conference. But to consistently be the worst team in the conference and among the worst in the NBA? Something doesn't smell right.

Booker is a prime example of the millenial athlete. "Too cool" try on defense during open runs. You saw it yourself. Kid gets upset at a double team during open runs. This translates on the court. Its that youth mentality of trying to look cool rather than actually trying to get better in areas where you are weak. This is why I despise Booker. He'll get his points... and then what? At what point is it HIS fault. Like you said, they've consistently being the ass of the league and its time to point the magnifying glass on their franchise player.

Bosnian Sajo
09-17-2019, 12:07 PM
D'angelo had a similar issue early on in his career. Imo, the best thing to ever happen to Dlo is the whole Nick Young controversy and being traded away from LAL. That shit woke him up and he got to work, even more so after his injury his 1st year with the Nets. He realized this ain't a game, it won't come to you on its own and got to work. Stop thinking you some hot shit.

Look at him now. All star, led the Nets to the playoffs and found himself a spot on one of the best teams in the NBA and a style of basketball that is tailor made for him. The Warriors are going to be scary good if Klay gets back in time.

AirTupac
09-17-2019, 12:26 PM
D'angelo had a similar issue early on in his career. Imo, the best thing to ever happen to Dlo is the whole Nick Young controversy and being traded away from LAL. That shit woke him up and he got to work, even more so after his injury his 1st year with the Nets. He realized this ain't a game, it won't come to you on its own and got to work. Stop thinking you some hot shit.

Look at him now. All star, led the Nets to the playoffs and found himself a spot on one of the best teams in the NBA and a style of basketball that is tailor made for him. The Warriors are going to be scary good if Klay gets back in time.

Very true Sajo.

AirTupac
12-28-2019, 02:44 PM
Lmfao what an idiot. Learn to play defense :facepalm

AirTupac
12-28-2019, 02:47 PM
"if this happens thirteen or fourteen more times, I'm out of here."

stalkerforlife
12-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Book it.

egokiller
12-28-2019, 04:49 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The chances of Booker being successful are as slim as a day going by where wheels and his uncle don

theballerFKA Ace
12-28-2019, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]:roll: :roll: :roll:

The chances of Booker being successful are as slim as a day going by where wheels and his uncle don

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 05:27 PM
OP in 2017: "Im DONE with getting pegged in the ass. Im serious ..."

Remember when OP said this? Cue to him being gangbanged by a G league team with a smile on his face. Soft ass bozo :oldlol:

:lol

BigShotBob
12-28-2019, 06:08 PM
Booker represents everything wrong with the "modern" nba "star" so seeing him and his team fail brings a smile to my face.

AirTupac
04-25-2020, 10:23 PM
Poor retard Booker.

LeCroix
04-26-2020, 12:03 AM
Poor retard Booker.

No one seems to care but you you can halt your thread bumps because no one cares and we know what you are trying to do.

Smoke117
04-26-2020, 01:15 AM
Booker simply just doesn't have a big enough impact to make this kind of statement. He scores a lot of points and he does it efficiently, but his impact is all at an individual level. He doesn't make his teammates better or make the game easier for them offensively which severely limits his impact. He had a career +6.1 which is nice, but it's nothing special either. When you turn to defense where he's a negative it takes away from what he does individually offensively making him a pretty good, but nothing to mention player no matter how many points he scores. Maybe he'll become that player, but I doubt it. He's a 2nd guy on a team. Haven't really seen anything from Deandre Ayton to say he's a number one guy on a team either, but he's still really young. Maybe they'll grow into it, but I doubt it happens ever and I doubt Booker even sticks around much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if he demands a trade soon.

AirTupac
06-09-2020, 08:13 PM
He was done in 2017

AirBonner
06-09-2020, 08:18 PM
How’s Ingraham’s playoff chances looking?

AirTupac
06-09-2020, 08:25 PM
How’s Ingraham’s playoff chances looking?

They lookin fire rn considering Pelicans and Memphis are the next hot young teams. Booker tho? That record BEEN stankin'

Whoah10115
06-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Rubio has already made them a better team. I think Booker is very good, but my issue is that he isn't going to relinquish the title of best player anytime soon. Given the way they're built, with Ayton coming along, I don't think they'll be that successful with him at the top of the mountain, the way he is.

Hield, for example, will play more off the ball and won't be your best player. If you trade Booker for Hield and a defender (can be a multiple team deal), then Phoenix improves.

wagexslave
07-10-2021, 01:08 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This aged like warm milk.

8Ball
07-10-2021, 01:10 PM
'

"No its the coach"
"No its the players"
"No its the GM"
"No its Adam Silver"

Yikes.

D-Wait
07-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Booker represents everything wrong with the "modern" nba "star" so seeing him and his team fail brings a smile to my face.

Damn. :lol

3ba11
07-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Dale Ellis and poor man's stockton cruising to the 2021 title.. tough era though for sure