PDA

View Full Version : Jeremi Grant blocked Giannis 5 times tonight

superduper
01-28-2019, 01:15 AM
How does a 6'8 guy own the soul of a 7 footer with a combination of athleticism/wingspan/stiff-arm technique/constant travelling never before seen in history?

OKC is a scary good defensive team. They will be the team to fear from the West in the playoffs.

imdaman99
01-28-2019, 01:27 AM
JG has been getting better every year since he's entered the league. He doesn't have the vision of Draymond or even the overall defensive prowess but he's a high flyer and a great 4 to play against teams like Golden State or Milwaukee.

Let's hope OKC can get out of the 1st round because if they do, I can see them beating Denver and playing the warriors tough. I won't hold my breath though. They have a lot of length and even this kid Ferguson is hitting his 3s now.

RRR3
01-28-2019, 01:32 AM
JG has been getting better every year since he's entered the league. He doesn't have the vision of Draymond or even the overall defensive prowess but he's a high flyer and a great 4 to play against teams like Golden State or Milwaukee.

Let's hope OKC can get out of the 1st round because if they do, I can see them beating Denver and playing the warriors tough. I won't hold my breath though. They have a lot of length and even this kid Ferguson is hitting his 3s now.
I’d feel a lot better about OKC if Westbrook hadn’t forgotten how to score the basketball this year.

Keep hoping for him to get it together and he keeps not doing it.

imdaman99
01-28-2019, 01:37 AM
I’d feel a lot better about OKC if Westbrook hadn’t forgotten how to score the basketball this year.

Keep hoping for him to get it together and he keeps not doing it.
Russ's shot is so broken this year and he was never really a good shooter :lol in the meantime, he's doing other things to help out including playing defense. Just makes you wonder, maybe he was good offensively because he didn't go all out on defense in previous years. Hope get turns it around in the playoffs, def don't wanna see him shoot them out of games.

MrFonzworth
01-28-2019, 02:15 AM

I remember being so excited for Jerami Grant, watching him dunk on dudes in the summer league when he was just trying to make the team. Glad he's balling for you guys.

LAVAR BALL
01-28-2019, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I

JohnMax
01-28-2019, 11:46 AM
I told y'all Durant was more athletic than Giannis.