Antawn Jamison
Dion Waiters
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Kyle Korer
Lance Stephenson
Tyson Chandler

Most of them for multiple years. Is it save to say that rookie Luka would've probably won at least as many, probably more, rings than Lebron with all that help?

stalkerforlife
01-28-2019, 08:37 AM
Luka's better than Bran, so yes.

But I don't know if the NBA would cheat for him like Bran or if the players would black ball him.

Bronbron23
01-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Luka is crazy nice but can we see him in the playoffs first before we gift him chips.

Gileraracer
01-28-2019, 08:46 AM
Luka is crazy nice but can we see him in the playoffs first before we gift him chips.

Unfortunately we do not gift rings (except to Bran) :(

Bronbron23
01-28-2019, 08:57 AM
Unfortunately we do not gift rings (except to Bran) :(
Actually you pretty much did in your post. And I like Luca alot. I think he has the potential to be as good and successful as LeBron but damn can we see him play a little first. Comparing him right now to one of the greatest ever is premature as hell

Gileraracer
01-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Actually you pretty much did in your post. And I like Luca alot. I think he has the potential to be as good and successful as LeBron but damn can we see him play a little first. Comparing him right now to one of the greatest ever is premature as hell

Obviously you didn't read or understand my question. I wanted to know if (especially the old heads, not so much the millenials) think that Luka would win at least 3 rings with that help:

Shaq
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Ben Wallace
Jerry Stackhouse
Mike Bibby
Rajon Rondo
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Mo Williams
Carlos Boozer
Antawn Jamison
Dion Waiters
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Kyle Korer
Lance Stephenson
Tyson Chandler

Cause I think that there are at least 10 guys in the league at this exact moment who would win >= 3 rings with all those star players.