PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys, let's check in right now

superduper
01-28-2019, 01:45 PM
We all know within 3 weeks of playing with LeGOAT, AD will be seen as useless, underperforming, garbage, reason for every loss as we have seen with every single other prime player that has played with Bran.

We have learned that if you are not capable of shooting 100% FG and playing out of your mind every single game, then you have the amazing honor of being chosen as LeGOAT's scapegoat.

Let's check in right now, LeFam:

Who thinks AD will EXCEL next to LeGOAT? I don't want to see any agenda flip flopping in a few weeks when we suddenly change our opinion of AD in order to scapegoat for Bran.

Let's do this LeFam :rockon:

TheImmortal
01-28-2019, 01:47 PM
We all know within 3 weeks of playing with LeGOAT, AD will be seen as useless, underperforming, garbage, reason for every loss as we have seen with every single other prime player that has played with Bran.

We have learned that if you are not capable of shooting 100% 3P and playing out of your mind every single game, then you have the amazing honor of being chosen as LeGOAT's scapegoat.

Let's check in right now, LeFam:

Who thinks AD will EXCEL next to LeGOAT? I don't want to see any agenda flip flopping in a few weeks when we suddenly change our opinion of AD in order to scapegoat for Bran.

Let's do this LeFam :rockon:
Fixed as we know where he'd be standing there 90% of the time spreading the floor as a bailout shooter. Aside from that, you're right on the money. :applause:

FKAri
01-28-2019, 02:11 PM
Operative FKAri, checking in. I have infiltrated the ranks of several message boards and have been pushing the idea of AD being a stat padding loser who doesn't move the needle, in anticipation of him becoming a LeBron teammate. I feel that giving him the Kevin Love treatment is the best PR decision in favor of LeLeader. Regardless of whether AD is traded to the Lakers and regardless of how well he does on the Lakers, this course of action can only benefit LeBron's image.

Ben Simmons 25
01-28-2019, 10:23 PM
First of all... I would be surprised if the Lakers land Davis. I truly believe the Pelicans will avoid dealing with them, even if they offer the best deal, out of spite. Straight up, I believe this... so whatever.

But secondly... LMAO... OP has talked so much shit relentlessly about Anthony Davis over the past few months... AS SOON AS the rumor is he's going to LA, suddenly, he switches gears and starts acting as if AD is a godsend and that this guy is the second or third best player in the league and that he's believed in him all along...

Drum-roll please...

Ladies and Gentlemen... we got him!

https://i.ibb.co/pwQtf0f/hahaha.png

RRR3
01-28-2019, 10:24 PM
First of all... I would be surprised if the Lakers land Davis. I truly believe the Pelicans will avoid dealing with them, even if they offer the best deal, out of spite. Straight up, I believe this... so whatever.

But secondly... LMAO... OP has talked so much shit relentlessly about Anthony Davis over the past few months... AS SOON AS the rumor is he's going to LA, suddenly, he switches gears and starts acting as if AD is a godsend and that this guy is the second or third best player in the league and that he's believed in him all along...

Drum-roll please...

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
01-28-2019, 10:24 PM
^ Holy shit :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
01-28-2019, 10:25 PM

Drum-roll please...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Prometheus
01-28-2019, 10:26 PM
:lol

What a ho.

Dray n Klay
01-28-2019, 10:27 PM

Drum-roll please...

MURDER :roll:

Ben Simmons 25
01-28-2019, 10:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S02BHmWPZNs

egokiller
01-28-2019, 10:30 PM
Superduper has Simon and Shogun Romel on a leash living rent free. He's got Simon making screen shot captures of his posts and saving them in folders.

Ben Simmons 25
01-28-2019, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I literally found them on google with about 5 minutes worth of work... nice try though :)

This dude has relentlessly talked so much shit about AD that you'd be hard pressed not to find these posts. You really are the most obvious and worst troll :(

Dray n Klay
01-28-2019, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I literally found them on google with about 5 minutes worth of work... nice try though :)

This dude has talked so much shit about AD that you'd be hard pressed not to find these posts.

Can you do one of all the lebron threads 3ball has made??

sdot_thadon
01-28-2019, 10:34 PM

Drum-roll please...

wrekt:oldlol:

Ben Simmons 25
01-28-2019, 10:35 PM
Can you do one of all the lebron threads 3ball has made??

There isn't an image hosting service that will host a picture that big. :roll: :roll:

Remember... 3ball has often claimed he doesn't even watch today's game.

Also, remember that one time 3ball slipped up and started talking shit about how Kobe would beat MJ 1 on 1 with ease? Welllllll, I sure do.

Dray n Klay
01-28-2019, 10:37 PM
There isn't an image hosting service that will host a picture that big. :roll: :roll:

Remember... 3ball has often claimed he doesn't even watch today's game.

Also, remember that one time 3ball slipped up and started talking shit about how Kobe would beat MJ 1 on 1 with ease? Welllllll, I sure do.

How about the first 600+ threads? For kenneth and 3ball, is that possible? :lol

Ben Simmons 25
01-28-2019, 10:38 PM
How about the first 600+ threads? For kenneth and 3ball, is that possible? :lol

Haha, maybe... give me a week.

scuzzy
01-28-2019, 10:43 PM

Drum-roll please...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3zglawVHxBrysCPZNW/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
01-29-2019, 12:54 AM
THREAD BACKFIRE :roll: :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
01-29-2019, 12:56 AM

Drum-roll please...

:roll: :eek:

superduper
01-29-2019, 01:34 AM
Do all you idiots realize that the comments in that pic I made about AD all say **AD AS A FIRST OPTION** or nah??

All of you look like dumbasses right now :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep reaching trying to get at me. You'll fail every single time :dancin

"Ether" FAIL

And1AllDay
01-29-2019, 01:36 AM
Do all you idiots realize that the comments in that pic I made about AD all say **AD AS A FIRST OPTION** or nah??

All of you look like dumbasses right now :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep reaching trying to get at me. You'll fail every single time :dancin

Nah homie. at this point your supposed to back out of the thread because its already over you got whooped big time.

Big big time

superduper
01-29-2019, 01:44 AM
Nah homie. at this point your supposed to back out of the thread because its already over you got whooped big time.

Big big time

So you're saying you can't read that in my comments he's trying to ether me with I literally say "AD as a first option".

You ALL just got fkin wrekt GTFO out my thread :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam
01-29-2019, 01:49 AM
HOLY FUVK LMAO

Jeff, sticky for eternity

superduper
01-29-2019, 01:51 AM
HOLY FUVK LMAO

Jeff, sticky for eternity

Yes Jeff please sticky so everyone can see me ethering 10 people with two comments :roll:

SpaceJam
01-29-2019, 01:53 AM
Yes Jeff please sticky so everyone can see me ethering 10 people with two comments :roll:

Maybe you can answer his question too than bro

superduper
01-29-2019, 01:55 AM
Maybe you can answer his question too than bro

It's answered by me saying AD has no impact as a first option, even at the time of those comments.

It's over. On to the next one.

Try harder.

Gus Hemmingway
01-29-2019, 01:55 AM
code red damage control :roll: :roll: :roll:

superduper
01-29-2019, 01:56 AM
code red damage control :roll: :roll: :roll:

Facts nullifying the failed troll attempt because 10 people are incapable of reading is damage control now :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
01-29-2019, 01:57 AM
FUMING :roll: :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam
01-29-2019, 01:58 AM
My mans kept those screenshots on lock cause he new superPOOPER would pull this shit

LMAAAAOOO most predictable user on ISH

Gus Hemmingway
01-29-2019, 02:00 AM
My mans kept those screenshots on lock cause he new superPOOPER would pull this shit

LMAAAAOOO most predictable user on ISH
too easy :roll:

superduper
01-29-2019, 02:02 AM
Too easy shutting these dumbass Americans down :roll:

HURR Trump!!

RRR3
01-29-2019, 02:22 AM
:mad:
STEAMING :lol

SpaceJam
01-29-2019, 02:26 AM
The Deflection.

TheCorporation
01-29-2019, 02:53 AM

Drum-roll please...

You're joking...Is this photoshopped or did he truly say all of these idiotic, contradicting statements? Good lord, SuperDuper has really out done himself yet again. :roll: :roll: :lol

Manny98
01-29-2019, 06:26 AM

Drum-roll please...

Uncle Drew
01-29-2019, 06:52 AM

Drum-roll please...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gileraracer
01-29-2019, 07:48 AM
AD will be standing in the corner and wait for last second passes after lebron dribbled the shotclock down

DaHeezy
01-29-2019, 11:45 AM
Sorry OP, nobody is gonna buy you're first option excuse. Arguing back you got everyone just digs a deeper hole. Abort thread and let it die. It only makes it look worse that the only poster to get your back is the least credible poster here.

TheCorporation
01-29-2019, 12:43 PM

Drum-roll please...

I just...:eek: :eek:

superduper
01-29-2019, 12:45 PM
Sorry OP, nobody is gonna buy you're first option excuse. Arguing back you got everyone just digs a deeper hole. Abort thread and let it die. It only makes it look worse that the only poster to get your back is the least credible poster here.

What excuse? LOL

It completely nullifies what you guys are spewing :roll: :roll:

You guys all know it's true that's why you're so shook.

If you don't recognize it I would highly suggest for all 10 of you to work on your reading comprehension skills. I know the education down there in Murrica isn't the greatest.

TheCorporation
01-29-2019, 12:47 PM
What excuse? LOL

If you don't recognize it I would highly suggest for all 10 of you to work on your reading comprehension skills. I know the education down there in Murrica isn't the greatest.

Oh, you again?

:roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
01-29-2019, 01:52 PM
What excuse? LOL

I just had this conversation with you that I'm from Vancouver :lol

And no, that first option thing IS a bailout excuse. In context what you're saying is Davis is empty stats. Period. A Kevin Love. A Chris Bosh.
The fact you dodged his question also doesn't help your case.

You're just digging yourself deeper. You're on the path to being Airtupac/Straight_Altin delusional. But have at er

And1AllDay
01-29-2019, 02:54 PM
I just had this conversation with you that I'm from Vancouver :lol

And no, that first option thing IS a bailout excuse. In context what you're saying is Davis is empty stats. Period. A Kevin Love. A Chris Bosh.
The fact you dodged his question also doesn't help your case.

You're just digging yourself deeper. You're on the path to being Airtupac/Straight_Altin delusional. But have at er
+1

ThiccBoi
01-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Mayday Mayday Mayday

Abandon Thread

LAmbruh
01-29-2019, 03:23 PM
Mayday Mayday Mayday

Abandon Thread
THICC BOIIII :roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
01-29-2019, 04:18 PM
Holy Christ!!!!!

:oldlol: :oldlol:

OP needs to pull a Straight_Altin and abandon the account now. He'll never be able to recover from that slaying.

Ben Simmons 25
01-29-2019, 04:30 PM
OP needs to pull a Straight_Altin

It

SwayDizzle
01-29-2019, 05:22 PM
looool body bagged
/quit

Rico2016
01-29-2019, 05:59 PM

Drum-roll please...

Roasted :roll:

Manny98
01-29-2019, 08:32 PM
OP is the laughing stock of this forum every thread he gets destroyed and laughed at what a clown

And1AllDay
01-29-2019, 08:59 PM

Drum-roll please...

Well that was embarrassing :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2019, 12:36 AM
OP is the laughing stock of this forum every thread he gets destroyed and laughed at what a clown
this :roll: :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
01-30-2019, 12:38 AM
OP getting bullied daily on message boards?

wowwwww-eeeeeeeee :roll: :lol

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:38 AM
Imagine ignoring me saying "AD has no impact as a FIRST OPTION" just so you losers can have something in your lives to laugh about :oldlol:

It's clearly right there. In what you guys are using as "ether".

Keep it up you losers lmao

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:39 AM

I've destroyed you countless times fk out my face kid :oldlol:

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:43 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/258p3cn.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/33o4bia.png
http://i64.tinypic.com/xax8vn.png

Imagine ignoring factual evidence to have a delusionally false laugh to feel better about your own shitty life :roll: :roll:

Dray n Klay
01-30-2019, 12:44 AM
lol superduper panicking right now

Talk about mindf*cked :lol

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:45 AM

Imagine ignoring factual evidence to have a delusionally false laugh to feel better about your own shitty life :roll: :roll:

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:46 AM
Dumbass Americans can't read not shocking one bit :roll:

Come at me all 20 of you clowns let me destroy you idiots one by one.

Ben Simmons 25
01-30-2019, 12:48 AM
Semantics... dipshit.

Overarching point is you’ve been on a major AD discrediting campaign for months and as predicted even just a mere piss poor rumor of him joining LeBron results in you doing a 180 and starting an AD crediting campaign. You’re a loser.

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2019, 12:49 AM
the hole goes deeper :roll: :roll:

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:49 AM
Semantics... dipshit.

Overarching point is you’ve been on a major AD discrediting campaign and as predicted even just a mere piss poor rumor of him joining LeBron results in you doing a 180 and starting an AD crediting campaign. Loser.

What semantics?

I literally derailed your tryhard attempt by pointing out facts. It's not symantec. AD wouldn't be first option on the Lakers so your point got DESTROYED.

It's that simple.

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:50 AM
the hole goes deeper

AlternativeAcc.
01-30-2019, 12:51 AM
OP has PTSD from a message board

let that shit simmer.

superduper
Keep coming at me you dumbass Americans. Your entire country has gone to shit because you can't read and voted Trump as your leader :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gus Hemmingway

superduper
OP has PTSD from a message board

let that shit simmer.

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:52 AM

Ben Simmons 25
01-30-2019, 12:53 AM
So let’s get this straight...

AD is the worst first option of all time and yet...
AD would be the GOAT second option...

Haha, mental gymnastics at their finest, child.

Maybe one day you’ll grow up but today is not that day and tomorrow’s forecast is bleak.

Dray n Klay
01-30-2019, 12:53 AM
lol, OP is the same dude that thinks Jordan was 6'1.5, that tells us everything :lol

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:54 AM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]So let

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:55 AM
lol, OP is the same dude that thinks Jordan was 6'1.5, that tells us everything :lol

Wait Payton's 6'1 right??

https://www.basketsession.com/statics/uploads/2017/08/Gary-Payton-Michael-Jordan-646x380.jpg

Ben Simmons 25
01-30-2019, 12:55 AM
You got destroyed.

You know it.

Point out where I said "worst first option of all time".. I'll wait.

superduper
01-30-2019, 12:56 AM
“Worst first option I’ve ever seen in my life”...

Where? Proof?

You got destroyed bro. Move on.

Ben Simmons 25
01-30-2019, 01:00 AM
Where? Proof?

You got destroyed bro. Move on.

Uh the picture...

Lol...

Utterly lacking in self awareness child.

My name

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:01 AM
Uh the picture...

Lol...

Utterly lacking in self awareness child.

My name’s Pip and your ass ain’t talking your way out of this shit.

Show me the exact one where I said "AD is the worst first option of all time".

I'm not talking my way out of anything. You ethered yourself because I clearly mentioned FIRST OPTION which wouldn't apply if he was on the Lakers.

Keep looking like a clown I bet you voted for Trump :lol

Ben Simmons 25
01-30-2019, 01:01 AM
Semantics... good night child. Don

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:02 AM
Semantics... good night child. Don’t sweat it too much. You’ll get over it soon enough.

When you know you got absolutely destroyed.

Fk out my thread kid and up yo reading comprehension cause it's piss poor like your leader Trump.

SEMANTICS!! :cry:

SomeBlackDude
01-30-2019, 01:04 AM
the brow has the 3rd highest per in nba history, behind only the goat and le$tats himself.

le$tats fam will twist themselves into pretzels tryna give this man the kyrie/love/wade/bosh/jesus neva had any help treatment.

can't wait.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tHvxNSQ9c1Hbi/giphy.gif

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:06 AM
the brow has the 3rd highest per in nba history, behind only the goat and le$tats himself.

le$tats fam will twist themselves into pretzels tryna give this man the kyrie/love/wade/bosh/jesus neva had any help treatment.

can't wait.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tHvxNSQ9c1Hbi/giphy.gif

They know its completely true.

They'll be throwing AD under the bus after 3 weeks of playing with Bran and they're controlling the damage as early as they can :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
01-30-2019, 01:08 AM
They know its completely true.

They'll be throwing AD under the bus after 3 weeks of playing with Bran and they're controlling the damage as early as they can :oldlol:

klay is garbage now too (https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-klay-thompson-could-152640637.html) (just in case) :lol

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:10 AM
Someone please sticky this thread so people can witness 20 moronic Trumptards getting destroyed by one man.

Thanks.

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 01:34 AM

Drum-roll please...

https://i.postimg.cc/0Q6YQT1B/tenor.gif

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:36 AM

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 01:37 AM

yes exactly...

Imagine ignoring factual evidence to have a delusional argument to feel better about your own shitty life

Next

LAmbruh
01-30-2019, 01:50 AM

superduper
01-30-2019, 01:57 AM

SpaceJam
01-30-2019, 02:00 AM
Still way too good

What an L.

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 02:02 AM

Yeah bruh...IMAGINE it yourself :roll: :roll:

superduper
01-30-2019, 02:02 AM
Still way too good

What an L.

scuzzy
01-30-2019, 02:04 AM
A1 bodybatg

Followed by level 1000 damage control

Doesn't get much juicier than this

coin24
01-30-2019, 02:05 AM
Thread full of simon rolling at himself like he rolls around the basement :confusedshrug:

superduper
01-30-2019, 02:08 AM
A1 bodybatg

TheCorporation
01-30-2019, 02:11 AM
A1 bodybatg

DaHeezy
01-30-2019, 03:22 AM

The very definition of insanity.
Repeating the same thing and expecting a different result.

You're embarassing yourself :facepalm

SpaceJam
01-30-2019, 03:57 AM

Uncle Drew
01-30-2019, 04:23 AM
Why can’t some people just admit they were wrong? Sickening.

SouBeachTalents
01-30-2019, 10:37 AM

:lol Dude posted that shit like 10 times

Wally450
01-30-2019, 12:26 PM
Damn, can't believe I missed this thread. How can one person be so delusional?

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2019, 03:41 PM

Mr. Jabbar
01-30-2019, 03:48 PM
Superduper has Simon and Shogun Romel on a leash living rent free. He's got Simon making screen shot captures of his posts and saving them in folders.

:oldlol:

ImKobe
01-30-2019, 03:52 PM
Thread full of simon rolling at himself like he rolls around the basement :confusedshrug:

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 03:59 PM
Damn, can't believe I missed this thread. How can one person be so delusional?

SuperDuper is pretty amazing after all he finds a way :roll: :roll:

Manny98
01-30-2019, 04:13 PM
SuperBackfire :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-30-2019, 04:16 PM
Operative FKAri, checking in. I have infiltrated the ranks of several message boards and have been pushing the idea of AD being a stat padding loser who doesn't move the needle, in anticipation of him becoming a LeBron teammate. I feel that giving him the Kevin Love treatment is the best PR decision in favor of LeLeader. Regardless of whether AD is traded to the Lakers and regardless of how well he does on the Lakers, this course of action can only benefit LeBron's image.

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 04:19 PM
SuperBackfire :roll: :roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
01-30-2019, 06:13 PM

You know you've bombed when ISH's very own dishrag tries and steps up for you

Hey, straight_altin, why don't you give this guy a tutorial on how to disappear, create another account, and deny your previous username?

Nash
01-30-2019, 06:31 PM

Drum-roll please...

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I love it when threads backfire that fast

Gus Hemmingway
01-30-2019, 10:55 PM

Hey, straight_altin, why don't you give this guy a tutorial on how to disappear, create another account, and deny your previous username?

And1AllDay
01-30-2019, 11:23 PM

:oldlol: :roll: :applause:

TheCorporation
01-31-2019, 12:53 AM

Rico2016
01-31-2019, 02:17 AM

Well cot damn :eek:

superduper
01-31-2019, 03:21 AM
-Guy makes a post which is a collection of my posts saying AD is garbage as a first option
-All the retards losing their mind in a thread about AD being the second option on the Lakers

You can't make this shit up :biggums:

I knew the collective IQ on ISH was low as hell but god damn y'all really out here vehemently proving it :lol

Imagine you guys were lawyers, the evidence is right in front of your face and you're still like "hURR DURR BUT JUDGE!!!1 L0L!!".
"AD has no impact as a first option" (literally my words in the picture).
"L0LL you said AD sucks!!".

zeerghit
01-31-2019, 03:28 AM
-Guy makes a post which is a collection of my posts saying AD is garbage as a first option
-All the retards losing their mind in a thread about AD being the second option on the Lakers

You can't make this shit up :biggums:

I knew the collective IQ on ISH was low as hell but god damn y'all really out here vehemently proving it :lol

Imagine you guys were lawyers, the evidence is right in front of your face and you're still like "hURR DURR BUT JUDGE!!!1 L0L!!".
that's literally what u doing now

superduper
01-31-2019, 03:30 AM
that's literally what u doing now

Which evidence? The one of me saying AD sucks as a first option?

Or what else are you talking about?

zeerghit
01-31-2019, 03:35 AM
Which evidence? The one of me saying AD sucks as a first option?

Or what else are you talking about?
u called him stat padder, no defence impact and u making thread like this:"We all know within 3 weeks of playing with LeGOAT, AD will be seen as useless, underperforming, garbage, reason for every loss as we have seen with every single other prime player that has played with Bran.

We have learned that if you are not capable of shooting 100% FG and playing out of your mind every single game, then you have the amazing honor of being chosen as LeGOAT's scapegoat"

superduper
01-31-2019, 03:36 AM
u called him stat padder, no defence impact and u making thread like this:"We all know within 3 weeks of playing with LeGOAT, AD will be seen as useless, underperforming, garbage, reason for every loss as we have seen with every single other prime player that has played with Bran.

We have learned that if you are not capable of shooting 100% FG and playing out of your mind every single game, then you have the amazing honor of being chosen as LeGOAT's scapegoat"

Why did you conveniently miss that in every single post of mine shown I said AS A FIRST OPTION.

You guys are blatantly ignoring the one thing i said that ethers your entire premise.

Whatever makes y'all feel better about your shitty lives man. I'm just here to prevent you all from killing yourselves.

Glad I could help even if it's delusional :cheers:

zeerghit
01-31-2019, 03:37 AM
and u are so lucky that all old threads looks like that:"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

superduper
01-31-2019, 03:38 AM
and u are so lucky that all old threads looks like that:"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

In your analysis why did you conveniently miss that in every single post of mine shown I said AS A FIRST OPTION.

SpaceJam
01-31-2019, 03:40 AM
OP had mods move it to the off-court forum to hide from the shame? wow.

zeerghit
01-31-2019, 03:49 AM
In your analysis why did you conveniently miss that in every single post of mine shown I said AS A FIRST OPTION.
who cares? u called him stat padder, non impact defence etc.. just take a f*cking L and move on

superduper
01-31-2019, 03:52 AM
who cares? u called him stat padder, non impact defence etc.. just take a f*cking L and move on

And then you conveniently forget the one thing I said that nullifies all 9 pages in this thread :roll:

Good job ISH none of you morons can read :facepalm

Rico2016
01-31-2019, 03:55 AM

I was just thinking/wondering the same thing is that what happened?

Gus Hemmingway
01-31-2019, 03:56 AM
Even mods were disgusted by the slayery :roll:

Kblaze:

https://media.giphy.com/media/t94zjwzwVg9NK/giphy.gif

superduper
01-31-2019, 04:01 AM
Even the mods realize 30 people have been failed by the public school system :roll: :roll:

scuzzy
01-31-2019, 04:02 AM

:yaohappy:

superduper
01-31-2019, 04:25 AM
Me: AD sucks ass as a first option
Brain dead retards: L0L you made a thread saying AD sucks as a second option!!

:biggums: :biggums:

r15mohd
01-31-2019, 01:18 PM
Me: AD sucks ass as a first option
Brain dead retards: L0L you made a thread saying AD sucks as a second option!!

:biggums: :biggums:

seriously tho...if you think he sucked as a 1st option, what really makes you think he'd be any better as a 2nd option with less touches and got to plays, etc.?

you've done yourself no good by continuing to try and uphold a fallacy you've been exposed of. like others have said, as this thread will never die so long as this username is posting, retire the screen name and try to come back again (like you've done with superdummy). it's the only way out of the reminding shame of an alt living idiot :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
01-31-2019, 03:24 PM
seriously tho...if you think he sucked as a 1st option, what really makes you think he'd be any better as a 2nd option with less touches and got to plays, etc.?

you've done yourself no good by continuing to try and uphold a fallacy you've been exposed of. like others have said, as this thread will never die so long as this username is posting, retire the screen name and try to come back again (like you've done with superdummy). it's the only way out of the reminding shame of an alt living idiot :roll: :roll:

Prometheus
01-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Either OP is one of those "reverse psychology accounts" who stans bran hard in real life and paints the opposition as idiots by being one

or he's profoundly unaware of how he is perceived

at this point, theres no room for a world that doesn't fit into one of those two cases

but please

tell us more about how you said

"first option"

Manny98
01-31-2019, 07:07 PM

Ben Simmons 25
01-31-2019, 07:12 PM

Ben Simmons 25
01-31-2019, 07:12 PM

Ben Simmons 25
01-31-2019, 07:13 PM

DaHeezy
02-01-2019, 02:47 AM
I once had tickets to a Canucks game. I couldn't get make it so I sold my tickets. Suddenly my plans got cancelled. So I could make the game afterall. I went to the gate. The guy asked where my tickets are. I said I sold them. He said I need a ticket to watch the game. So I said, "First option". I got in just fine

Works. Every. Fuc-king. Time

MrFonzworth
02-01-2019, 03:26 AM
I think they moved it to show the people who never post on the main forum but post on the otf how much of a dunce OP is.

K0kak must have called for it. He's been up to some shady business lately.

LAmbruh
02-01-2019, 03:55 AM
I once had tickets to a Canucks game. I couldn't get make it so I sold my tickets. Suddenly my plans got cancelled. So I could make the game afterall. I went to the gate. The guy asked where my tickets are. I said I sold them. He said I need a ticket to watch the game. So I said, "First option". I got in just fine

I like this strategy

From now on I may start attaching first option with whatever take I have on anything, like a signature at the end

DCL
02-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Backfire level 9000

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2019, 04:22 PM

Prometheus
02-01-2019, 04:26 PM
:hammertime:

Gus Hemmingway
02-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Either OP is one of those "reverse psychology accounts" who stans bran hard in real life and paints the opposition as idiots by being one

or he's profoundly unaware of how he is perceived

at this point, theres no room for a world that doesn't fit into one of those two cases

but please

tell us more about how you said

"first option"