PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets coming back from a 25 point deficit against the Grizzlies!

Celtics 1825
01-28-2019, 11:15 PM
Down 14 with ~4 minutes left and brought it to within 1 with a minute left :eek:

Celtics 1825
01-28-2019, 11:17 PM
Up 2 now with 43 seconds left. Crazy comeback.

MrFonzworth
01-28-2019, 11:19 PM
A 25 point deficit in today's era is the same as a 12 point deficit 10 years ago.

Celtics 1825
01-28-2019, 11:21 PM
Anderson just choked the game away for the Grizzlies :roll:
2 badly bricked wide open midrange jumpers and then steps out of bounds

Celtics 1825
01-28-2019, 11:28 PM
Comeback complete. GG
Grizzlies are tanking pros :lol

AirTupac
01-28-2019, 11:35 PM
Why are they even down by 25 points to a tanking Memphis? Cringe. Fake team.

NuggetsFan
01-28-2019, 11:38 PM

How hilarious is it that after all the years of talking shit about the Nuggets and propping up the Lakers this is where we sit. You guy's signed LeBron yet were still ahead. You'll need to trade all your young prospects for Davis after years of hyping them up :oldlol:

Looks like Nuggets fans were right about there youth, and people like you were wrong after all. Jokic looking like a top 5 MVP candidate, Murray breaking out, Nuggets have tons of youth and this year is just the start.

MrFonzworth
01-28-2019, 11:40 PM
Same tanking Grizzlies that beat LA?:yaohappy:

AirTupac
01-28-2019, 11:40 PM
Wait Nuggets did what? Celebrating against a 25 point comeback and being high on the seeding list..... great accomplishments of rebuilding for 2 decades. See, this is a beautiful example of when franchises have fans that share similar mentalities. Quite the contrast.

NuggetsFan
01-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Wait Nuggets did what? Celebrating against a 25 point comeback and being high on the seeding list..... great accomplishments of rebuilding for 2 decades. See, this is a beautiful example of when franchises have fans that share similar mentalities. Quite the contrast.

We've finished ahead of you for half a decade. Past is the past. Lakers keep getting high picks, yet we draft better young talent with lower picks. LeBron signs with you guys and yet were still ahead in the standings. Now you'll clean house with all the prospects you hyped for Davis. LeBron's already aging.

It's actually hilarious how things turned out after all your trolling. Everyone basically went the opposite direction for you. Russell, Ball, Ingram, getting LeBron who you hated, Nuggets doing work with Jokic as a top 5 MVP candidate.

AirTupac
01-28-2019, 11:49 PM
Wait so what are you celebrating? That you finished ahead of Lakers for 5 years? Like i said. You represent a loser mentality thats been embedded in your franchise. The Lakers will be winning rings before Denver.... thats the whole point of this league. Not trying to finish high on the seeding :oldlol:

NuggetsFan
01-29-2019, 12:00 AM
Wait so what are you celebrating? That you finished ahead of Lakers for 5 years? Like i said. You represent a loser mentality thats been embedded in your franchise. The Lakers will be winning rings before Denver.... thats the whole point of this league. Not trying to finish high on the seeding :oldlol:

I'm not celebrating shit. I don't care about the past. Nuggets have there best young core in the history of the franchise. Jokic is literally going to be the GOAT passing C. We have an absolute shit ton of young talent. It's awesome to be a Nuggets fan right now, rings or no rings. Who knows what the future brings.

I just find it hilarious how much everything backfires for you. For the past like 4 years you predict the Lakers doing good, they don't, you disappear. You hype every single one of there young players, other players in the draft become better. L.A eventually trades them away and you hop onto another bandwagon. I mean you hated LeBron .. if they win it'll be on his back :oldlol:

You just constantly pile up L's on every subject and never learn.

Celtics 1825
01-29-2019, 12:02 AM
Same tanking Grizzlies that beat LA?:yaohappy:
:roll:

AirTupac
01-29-2019, 12:03 AM
What backfired? I didnt call them to make playoffs last year in any serious consideration... Nuggets did. Theres the disconnection. You seem to think you are on this mountain top while at the same time have dungshit on yourself because youre at the bottom. You've proved nothing that separates you from the Lakers DESPITE being in a rebuild mode twice as long as the Lakers. So congrats, at this very moment, your 2 decade rebuild has rewarded you with a better record in the the regular season. Hurrah for Denver and its fans. You still dont get what kind of trash mentality you have.

GordonBombay
01-29-2019, 12:05 AM
its the nuggets year this year. If healthy, they beat GS.

Celtics 1825
01-29-2019, 12:06 AM
its the nuggets year this year. If healthy, they beat GS.
Alright let's not get carried away.
Also 11 posts in 5 years, where tf did you come from :biggums:

NuggetsFan
01-29-2019, 12:22 AM
What backfired? I didnt call them to make playoffs last year in any serious consideration... Nuggets did. Theres the disconnection. You seem to think you are on this mountain top while at the same time have dungshit on yourself because youre at the bottom. You've proved nothing that separates you from the Lakers DESPITE being in a rebuild mode twice as long as the Lakers. So congrats, at this very moment, your 2 decade rebuild has rewarded you with a better record in the the regular season. Hurrah for Denver and its fans. You still dont get what kind of trash mentality you have.

Both teams have missed the playoffs 5 straight seasons. Nuggets have had a better record for now the 6th straight season. Lakers have had higher draft picks, yet we've drafted the best players. You've hyped up so many of L.A's prospects yet they get traded and you shut right up. Just like when Ingram and co get moved for Davis .. you'll go quiet .. just like you've disappeared whenever L.A gets bounced from playoff contention.

Nuggets future looks bright. I don't care about the past. Just like the Broncos were dog shit this year, and the Chiefs were amazing. Broncos have dominated, won super bowls etc. etc. yet I'm not going to pretend like it matters next season..

You've just been so wrong the past few years. That's all. You've predicted the Lakers to be better than the Nuggets every year, predicted that your young players were better. I mean shit Ingram isn't even better than Murray let alone Jokic :oldlol:

brooks_thompson
01-29-2019, 02:29 AM
Alright let's not get carried away.
Also 11 posts in 5 years, where tf did you come from :biggums:

Show some respect, that's Coach Gordon Bombay. The only man revered more is his brother, Nordic. Nordic Bombay

brooks_thompson
01-29-2019, 02:33 AM
Oh yeah and as a Grizzlies fan, big whoop. They're not good at all (the Grizz). They can say he's playing injured, but Marc Gasol entered 'i don't give a **** mode' after about 20 games of showing he's still got it. He's always done it pretty decently, but he learned last year how to REALLY turn it off.