PDA

View Full Version : Any Pelicans fans on this board?

Marchesk
01-28-2019, 11:43 PM
If so, what would you like to see happen with Davis?

Do you have an ideal trade in mind? Would you want him kept away from the Lakers? If it's LA what which players/picks would make it worth trading him now?

And1AllDay
01-28-2019, 11:44 PM
Pels finna want Kuz, Ball and Zubac :cry:

Marchesk
01-28-2019, 11:46 PM
Pels finna want Kuz, Ball and Zubac :cry:

I'd want some picks too, if I were a fan.

DaHeezy
01-28-2019, 11:47 PM
I'd hold out for the Celtics. Take their unprotected first round from the Grizz in '21. Thatdraft year will be loaded. Top HS players will be draft eligible. They can have the top HS and college recruit if they tank 2 years.

And1AllDay
01-28-2019, 11:49 PM
I'd want some picks too, if I were a fan.

Yikes...Really? Who can offer a better deal before trade deadline tho?

And1AllDay
01-28-2019, 11:50 PM
I'd hold out for the Celtics. Take their unprotected first round from the Grizz in '21. Thatdraft year will be loaded. Top HS players will be draft eligible. They can have the top HS and college recruit if they tank 2 years.

But AD wont resign with Celtics so Celtics wont want to RISK IT ALL BAYBEE

Marchesk
01-28-2019, 11:50 PM

I wonder if they can just sit AD to tank this year's pick with the promise of trading him in the summer. But what if AD doesn't want to go to Boston?

Real14
01-28-2019, 11:51 PM
I'm a Pels fan. Ever since the fall of 2013.:applause:

And1AllDay
01-28-2019, 11:54 PM
But what if AD doesn't want to go to Boston?

Exactly, Boston knows this so they cant put up too much for Davis where the Lakers can offer more knowing he reups with Lakerz

Big164
01-29-2019, 12:15 AM
Abrines Nerlins and Westbrook for Davis

Rico2016
01-29-2019, 12:16 AM
I'm a Pels fan. Ever since the fall of 2013.:applause:

Nice. Would you rather take package A or B

Package A: Kuzma, Ball, Zubac
Package B: Ingram, Hart, Zubac, 1st rounder

Marchesk
01-29-2019, 12:39 AM
Abrines Nerlins and Westbrook for Davis

So PG with a Davis/Adams frontline? That's interesting. Would suck for Westbrook, who showed loyalty and stayed.

Would also be the last of the big 3 of that Thunder team that looked like a dynasty in the making back in 2011.

bobopenguin
01-29-2019, 12:49 AM
are pelicans fans gonna burn AD's jersey?

Marchesk
01-29-2019, 02:01 AM
Here's what one Pelicans fan on Reddit had to say:

All in all, I am not mad at AD, I am not mad at the situation. I am excited for a rebuild. I want to clean house in management; fire Demps and fire Gentry. Hire new management for the rebuild with a clear vision in mind.

And don't trade AD to Los Angeles. **** that city and franchise.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 02:02 AM
There will be a few Pelicans fans if AD is traded for LeBron. You won't like them though.

jcyrus10
01-29-2019, 02:06 AM
Im a pelicans fan. Started to become a fan in 2008 with Cp3 and West in NOH. Sad to see AD go, but if he feels like we are holding him back, we cant force him to stay. We have to move forward and rebuild. The management may have failed in some lucrative contracts that cost our team salary cap issues (hello solomon hill) and building great team snd coaches around him, but they also tried to work things out by trading for Cousins. A lot of injuries didnt help either. I hope we can also move jrue and mirotic to a contender if they wanted. They also deserve to win. As a fan, i personally dont want him to be a Laker, especially after saints lost to the rams and with all those controversies.

Good luck to AD and Geaux Pelicans

Marchesk
01-29-2019, 02:10 AM
Good luck to AD and Geaux Pelicans

That was a nice post. No bitterness. But you don't have any particular players or deal in mind that you'd want to start rebuilding with? The Lakers young core, Tatum, Simmons, a bunch of firsts ...?

jcyrus10
01-29-2019, 02:27 AM
That was a nice post. No bitterness. But you don't have any particular players or deal in mind that you'd want to start rebuilding with? The Lakers young core, Tatum, Simmons, 4 a bunch of firsts ...?

Id love to see AD play with Doncic, i believe they will have a good chemistry.

I honestly dont want any players from the lakers squad for AD. We'll be like the 2016- 2017 lakers without the free agency interest from all star names. Id rather have a high draft chance for zion and barrett, maybe from boston's picks? Not sure about their chances of higher drafts from kings and memphis picks, and tatum is a good player to start with. Plus we hope to get lucky with our own pick like in 2012.