PDA

View Full Version : Report: Raptors expected to make trade offer for Anthony Davis

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2019, 01:32 PM
Do it, Masai :oldlol: :lol so it can piss some people off

We going all in, this year. I people seriously want to win, they really need to start looking at Toronto. Adding AD would be huuuuuuuuge

Apparently he's a stat-padder and empty stats master. ok then, give him to us. :confusedshrug:

Source (https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/report-raptors-expected-make-trade-offer-anthony-davis/)

CelticBaller
01-29-2019, 01:33 PM
Cute

TheCorporation
01-29-2019, 01:38 PM
Are you trading Kawhi?

Sakkreth
01-29-2019, 01:39 PM
Cute

Yeah was cute when they were trying to trade for Kawhi too :lol
Ohh wait... :oldlol:

Btw, you gonna give up Kyrie or... :roll:

CelticBaller
01-29-2019, 01:41 PM
Yeah was cute when they were trying to trade for Kawhi too :lol
Ohh wait... :oldlol:

Btw, you gonna give up Kyrie or... :roll:
Cute

Sakkreth
01-29-2019, 01:41 PM
Are you trading Kawhi?
It's like asking "Are you trading LeBron?"
Pascal is a better piece than anyone that Lakers got to offer.

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2019, 01:47 PM
If they can they should do it. The strong possibility of Leonard leaving just makes it make even more sense, go for the Championship right now, might be the only season where they make the Finals but they've never done that before so mortgaging the future is worth it. Their chances are better as NO will want to spite the whole LA collusion effort and be as uncooperative as possible. And the TO supporting cast has better players for them to get back than LA's.

sammichoffate
01-29-2019, 02:26 PM
Boston has the best offer.

DMAVS41
01-29-2019, 02:29 PM
Wrote about this yesterday actually.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7zjes92

With a couple first rounders is actually pretty damn good...especially if the Pels want to send him out of conference and not to the Lakers.

bladefd
01-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Imagine if Kawhi and Davis leaves them both high and dry :confusedshrug:

Then they lose everything they had built up to (Siakam/OG both gone) and have no talent left on roster. They would essentially return to the Raptors of the 90s/2000s for next decade.. That's a lot to risk.

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2019, 05:31 PM

Then they lose everything they had built up to and have no talent left on roster. They would essentially return to the Raptors of the 90s/2000s for next decade.. That's a lot to risk.
It's worth the risk if the goal is to win a CHAMPIONSHIP. Winning can convince anybody to stay, no matter how pretty the sun looks like in California.

Dan Gilbert lost both LeBron and Kyrie. But mission accomplished, he won a championship.

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Boston has the best offer.
Unless Boston wants to include Kyrie in the Trade, sure. But they can't have AD and Kyrie on the same team because of the rookie (Rose) rule.

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 05:36 PM
Lowry for Davis.

DO IT!

BallsOut
01-29-2019, 05:36 PM
It's like asking "Are you trading LeBron?"
Pascal is a better piece than anyone that Lakers got to offer.

Pascal isn't better than LeBron.

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Pascal isn't better than LeBron.
He has been better and more consistent than all the Lakers prospect since the beginning of the season. We obviously know, he isn't better than LeBron.

Also I will take VanVleet over Ball. FVV has heart and he's a clutch god.

red1
01-29-2019, 05:59 PM
I don't mind going all-in for one run. Not like we're going to have an AD-kawhi combo again anytime soon.....

Real14
01-29-2019, 06:00 PM
Cute
End thread:applause:

k0kakw0rld
01-29-2019, 06:03 PM
End thread:applause:
People laughed at the Idea of us getting Kawhi :oldlol: One year rent or no, we got him. If we can rent AD for a year or 2, I am down too.

Real14
01-29-2019, 06:05 PM
People laughed at the Idea of us getting Kawhi :oldlol: One year rent or no, we got him. If we can rent AD for a year or 2, I am down too.
Ain't that sweet:lol

DMAVS41
01-29-2019, 06:05 PM

Then they lose everything they had built up to (Siakam/OG both gone) and have no talent left on roster. They would essentially return to the Raptors of the 90s/2000s for next decade.. That's a lot to risk.

I mean...the Demar move was really no risk as they weren't doing anything with him....so even if Leonard leaves...that move didn't hurt them at all imo.

So the question is...is 2 playoffs of Davis...worth losing Val / Siakam / OG...and likely a pick.

I'd probably say yes, but it is close.

The Raptors could trade him next year as well if things don't work out.

But, I mean...Leonard / Davis pairing at their ages would wreck the league. Probably worth the risk if you can get guys like that right in the heart of their primes.

CelticBaller
01-29-2019, 06:07 PM
Ain't that sweet:lol
Really adorable lol

Real14
01-29-2019, 06:08 PM
Really adorable lol
:oldlol:

bladefd
01-29-2019, 06:32 PM
It's worth the risk if the goal is to win a CHAMPIONSHIP. Winning can convince anybody to stay, no matter how pretty the sun looks like in California.

Dan Gilbert lost both LeBron and Kyrie. But mission accomplished, he won a championship.

Where are the Cavs now? Next 10yrs? They are back to being complete trash (yeah kenny, they are trash if you are reading this). It didn't stop Kyrie from asking for trade or LeBron from leaving.

LAVAR BALL
01-29-2019, 07:16 PM
Where are the Cavs now? Next 10yrs? They are back to being complete trash (yeah kenny, they are trash if you are reading this). It didn't stop Kyrie from asking for trade or LeBron from leaving.

But they won a title. You know how many teams have no banner ? For every Cav fan, this 4 years stint was worth it, given the direction the franchise had prior to Lebron coming back

Trying a Lowry/Green/Leonard/Ibaka/AD starting 5 for 25 games + a playoff Serie with High seed out East ?? Who stop them out East? Who does score on them?

Nash
01-29-2019, 08:19 PM
They honestly should, go all out this year.. But then again, why get rid of decent young players for another rental? Once Kawhi and AD leave they'll literally be stuck in the lottery for 100 years