PDA

View Full Version : "Rich Paul and Lebron are NBA mob bosses. Its a problem" -anonymous Western GM

Ghost1
01-29-2019, 02:25 PM
[I]"I'm not worried about James tampering to the media about AD. It's that James and Paul are mafioso mob bosses of the NBA that's the problem," a Western Conference general manager said.

Commissioner Adam Silver isn't fining James for saying he'd love to play with Davis. There's nothing to do about James and Davis sharing the same agent, as it's common for NBA players to share agents.

If Paul was hired by Davis to get him out of New Orleans and on to a contender

DukeDelonte13
01-29-2019, 03:44 PM
i'd trade him to a bottom dweller team.

scuzzy
01-29-2019, 03:50 PM
From corporate slaves, to ghetto posse, to mafia bosses :lebronamazed:

https://i.postimg.cc/L6cnPHrW/dfhsfghsdfhfd.jpg

Mr Exlax
01-29-2019, 04:08 PM
No college but still schooling the entire league. Well done LBJ. If he can control the NBA like this and they are making money hand over fist just imagine what he could do reshaping the United States of America. Dude is a genius for real.

coin24
01-29-2019, 04:11 PM
The nba is using them to make money. Still puppets

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-29-2019, 04:14 PM
No college but still schooling the entire league. Well done LBJ. If he can control the NBA like this and they are making money hand over fist just imagine what he could do reshaping the United States of America. Dude is a genius for real.

:oldlol:

PP34Deuce
01-29-2019, 05:09 PM
This will be a great 30 for 30.

Lebron runs his basketball like a CEO more than any other player.

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 05:12 PM
i'd trade him to a bottom dweller team.

Back to Cleveland.

HoopologyPhD
01-29-2019, 05:16 PM
The nba is using them to make money. Still puppets

This is the truth. Not even the best player is above the league.

Akrazotile
01-29-2019, 05:18 PM
It’s not personal.

It’s business. :eek: :lebronamazed:

Akrazotile
01-29-2019, 05:20 PM
This is the truth. Not even the best player is above the league.

This is true, but he’s at least flippin the script to a degree no other player has come close to.

bison
01-29-2019, 05:20 PM
Players from other sports leagues probably mad seeing how much power NBA players have in their own league. It's nice to see these NBA studs take the reins from their slavemasters but we need to see a worker/athlete run league with teams under public ownership one day :rockon:

Spurs m8
01-29-2019, 06:43 PM

Wow, the stupidity in this

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 07:02 PM

Majority of Americans must be stupid considering they elected Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make LeBron POTUS.

:facepalm

tpols
01-29-2019, 07:04 PM

:roll:

:wtf:

34-24 Footwork
01-29-2019, 07:13 PM
Can't wait for the 2032 elections:

Oprah
Connor McGregor
Dwayne Johnson
Hulk Hogan
Lebron

All geniuses

game3524
01-29-2019, 07:13 PM
LeBron and his cronies are such a cancer on the league. I can't wait till him (and the rest of the banana boat clowns) retire.

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 07:14 PM
Can't wait for the 2032 elections:

Oprah
Connor McGregor
Dwayne Johnson
Hulk Hogan
Lebron

All geniuses

Mike Judge is going to need to make another movie.

Mr Exlax
01-29-2019, 07:21 PM
I say look at what he's done with Klutch Sports, Uninterrupted and then the school in Akron. Instead of going broke like we see so many athletes do, he's building an empire. He's a basketball player but I imagine he's better human first.

34-24 Footwork
01-29-2019, 07:26 PM
I say look at what he's done with Klutch Sports, Uninterrupted and then the school in Akron. Instead of going broke like we see so many athletes do, he's building an empire. He's a basketball player but I imagine he's better human first.

You realize that not "many" athletes go broke, right?

Furthermore, you do realize that other athletes have used their money to sponsor the youth's education, right?

If he was a better human, he would've sponsored Jordan Crawford after dunking on him at his summer camp instead of having the Nike goons confiscate the evidence.

G0ATbe
01-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Actor
Businessman
GM
Mob Boss
NBA GOAT

:bowdown:

BigKobeFan
01-29-2019, 07:28 PM
When Bran declines...the NBA will black ball this guy harder than Iverson.

STATUTORY
01-29-2019, 07:49 PM
just a couple of thugs

tpols
01-29-2019, 07:55 PM

athletes on lebrons level do not go broke. and guys today getting 200 million dollar contracts for doing almost nothing... it will be hard for them to go broke.

i imagine it was 100x easier in the 90s to do that since the pay was so much less.

bullettooth
01-29-2019, 07:57 PM
athletes on lebrons level do not go broke. and guys today getting 200 million dollar contracts for doing almost nothing... it will be hard for them to go broke.

i imagine it was 100x easier in the 90s to do that since the pay was so much less.

Antoine Walker made about 108 million and went broke.

Duderonomy
01-29-2019, 08:11 PM
Majority of Americans must be stupid considering they elected Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make LeBron POTUS.

:facepalm
He only lasts 4 years before quiting on the team, Bron would be planning to collude with China by year 3.

E_Stamkos
01-29-2019, 08:21 PM

Quit gas'ing this man up like he's some intellectual luminary. It's Lebron James we're talking about here lol. Get your head out of your ass.