PDA

View Full Version : Is Boston really trading away Tatum if AD says he's a rental?

Nash
01-30-2019, 07:27 AM
I just don't see that happening, AD has so much leverage right now against Boston. They actually have a lot to lose and without Tatum inserted in the deal there is no way Pelicans take their offer.

I see Toronto being a favorite, they are ready to blow this whole thing up and go ALL in right now.

nayte
01-30-2019, 08:14 AM
I just don't see that happening, AD has so much leverage right now against Boston. They actually have a lot to lose and without Tatum inserted in the deal there is no way Pelicans take their offer.

I see Toronto being a favorite, they are ready to blow this whole thing up and go ALL in right now.

Haha allt hat to say he should go to LeBron. You're a weird dude

yeaaaman
01-30-2019, 10:11 AM

Woj or Windhorst or one of those guys reported that they would centre on putting Brown and Rozier with draft picks in the deal but not Tatum

Nash
01-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Haha allt hat to say he should go to LeBron. You're a weird dude
Asking if Tatum is worth throwing away for rental AD makes it about Lebron? You need to get Lebron out of your head my man. I don't even believe Lakers offer is good enough.

Nash
01-30-2019, 12:09 PM
Woj or Windhorst or one of those guys reported that they would centre on putting Brown and Rozier with draft picks in the deal but not Tatum
If that is the offer, is it even worth waiting for?

Wally450
01-30-2019, 12:12 PM
Danny won't do that. Danny's been in winning trades recently. I don't even want the C's to get AD seeing as we'd have to gut our team.